ITS OFFICIAL!!!!! Kim Jong Un Wants to Sign Peace Treaty With Trump, Report Says

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-12/kim-jong-un-wants-to-sign-peace-treaty-with-trump-report-says
archive.is/16yk7

>North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un wants to sign a peace treaty and establish diplomatic relations with the U.S., including allowing an embassy in Pyongyang, according to the Seoul-based Dong-A Ilbo newspaper, which cited an unidentified senior official with South Korea’s presidential office.

>Kim is likely to raise the possibility of a peace treaty as well as denuclearizing his country during a meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump, the newspaper said, citing an official in the office of South Korean leader Moon Jae-in. Trump last week agreed to meet Kim, although when and where the summit would take place has yet to be decided.

>In a separate summit between Kim and Moon scheduled for next month, the North Korean leader is also expected to raise resuming cultural exchanges and reuniting separated families.

Attached: 1511619388297.jpg (1135x696, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gM-Vn_IZHx8
youtu.be/-bbuSN0SyHw?t=275
youtube.com/watch?v=2EhO7uKghJA
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-12/kim-jong-un-wants-to-sign-peace-treaty-with-trump-report-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1496517088519.jpg (2864x3107, 2.16M)

Attached: 1496641992734.jpg (731x577, 101K)

Attached: 1502489095372.jpg (125x108, 2K)

Attached: 1494119057678.jpg (125x115, 2K)

Attached: 1503454400527.jpg (125x94, 2K)

Attached: 1498391220790.jpg (2500x1590, 3.12M)

youtube.com/watch?v=gM-Vn_IZHx8

You might last another century.

Attached: Kim-Jong-Un (2).jpg (615x409, 46K)

Attached: 1491632315583.jpg (239x239, 16K)

confirmed

>it's happening

Attached: 1512580870700.gif (320x180, 745K)

Attached: 1498649705425.jpg (500x375, 53K)

That guy is a fkn IDIOT, nukes are what kept him safe, nukes are what keep small countries safe but only big countries now have the, America, India, China, even those fukers in israel have some nukes but when some1 wants to defend himself nooooo trade imposing and military might cuz he might go off the rails. I want a horrible nuclear catastrophe to happen on Americans especially cuz they are such fkn hypocrites, you can defend yourself but others cannot, FUCK YOU FAGGOTS.

Attached: 1511349528805.jpg (632x732, 351K)

This guy is queerer than the blazes

fantastic

IT'S HAPPENING

GET FUCKED EUROFAGGOT.

TRUMP IS GOING TO CRASH YOUR FUCKING ECONOMY AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Trump truly is the best President we have ever had.

>2018
>liberals: OMG WTF, NO NUCLEAR WAR!? YOU REALLY MESSED UP THIS BLAUMPH!!

seriously, i don't know how much more bizzaro time-line we can get.... or maybe, you know leftists have always been sadistic closeted sociopaths that secretly wish death and suffering upon the human race

He knew it too. Even before he started running.

youtu.be/-bbuSN0SyHw?t=275

Start at 4:45

>”Yeah, but let’s look at the IMPORTANT news, like Stormy Daniels...” t. Leftshits
Trumps gonna be an emperor, isn’t he?

Attached: 3AD95489-CF73-40A5-950A-2CF98F59131F.jpg (1242x986, 253K)

The world is literally a stage

Attached: 1508388607936.jpg (1344x1130, 272K)

Go breed with your cousin, Cletus. He has a point. Stable nuclear nations are capable of defending themselves from the impending doom of the globalists and the US government, hence why North Korea still exists but Afghanistan has been rubble for 40 years. If Kim wants to do what's best for his people he will join the global community but won't give up the remaining nuclear arms.

It's happening. United States to annex North Korea and establish the ultimate hapa paradise. Subsidized white immigration encouraged immediately.

NO I WANTED A BIG HAPPENING !

Attached: ahhhhh.jpg (274x274, 10K)

Attached: 1502878186822.jpg (671x436, 140K)

guide us through these trying times doctor

Brainlets on the MSM couldn't understand Trump's madman policy

It was easy to see

And here the libshits were telling us all this time alpha male masculinity was toxic.

>its a ultra isolationist country to the point of not having this super mega ultra hyper WOLRDERFUL tech called internet
>have atomic bombs but instead of using it as a shield against atomic bombs, talk about bombing others, so not being isolationist
>now talk about denuclearizing NK, a thing that would allow NK to say "we are alone, leave us like that, also if you will trow a atomic bomb to not leave us alone, we can throw one back"

Its OFFICIAL Kim Jong Un is as liar, as a father that tell his son to eat spinach to become as strong as popeye

We're actually going to make it through this darkness, aren't we?

Attached: 1408752099.gif (400x225, 1.32M)

>people on Sup Forums vote Trump for happenings
>Trump cucks them out of the happening of happenings by initiating world peace

Attached: laughing goldface.jpg (323x311, 47K)

>isis on the run
>nk wants peace
>wall slowly but surely going up
>deportations happening every day
>tax cuts and tariffs revitalizing the economy
it's only been one year, wtf

>Looks at flag

Shut up the fuck up, Chang. Go back to r/AsianMasculinity.

You should be down on your knees sucking Trump's cock for bringing peace and reunification to the region for the first time in over a half-century. If it was Hillary in office we would have already bombed the Korean Peninsula back to the stone ages and probably would have moved on to China as well. Thank Cletus' vote for saving your fucking ass, faggot.

SOON

Attached: i am growing whiter.png (603x797, 518K)

Kim Jong Un ALWAYS wanted Peace. The Neocons and Jews don't want peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=2EhO7uKghJA

OBAMA WASNT WILLING TO TALK TO KIM AT ALL. Trump was.

I know this is bait and you're a shitposter so I'll keep my response short. Why should a nation want to allow itself to become a servant to the American (read: Israeli) world order and watch their culture, industry, and people collapse and suffer. I hate Israel and what they do to the Palestinians but their choice to take up Nuclear arms for self defense was a brilliant power play. The only reason nations like Israel and Pakistan still exist is because of their nuclear armaments because the USA and other nations can't just invade and is forced to suck their cocks to maintain the status quo. Which implies that you don't spend all day sucking off the rabbi at the local synagogue anyway.

Trump Presidency.

Year 1 - Salvage

Year 2 - Savage

Attached: 1518682841549.jpg (1200x1600, 891K)

IT WAS HER TURN GUISE
SHE WAS GOING TO GIVE US THE WW3 HABBENING !

Attached: enough.jpg.png (600x583, 304K)

habbening

Attached: 1512282797539.gif (418x458, 38K)

>Go breed with your cousin, Cletus
brb

USA isn't controlled by Israel anymore fuckface. That's why.

>Trump refused to commit to halting the plan.

Attached: 1520688365660.png (771x1147, 634K)

Well played

Attached: 930E9D2B-8FF9-45A8-83AC-D11A57FCC904.jpg (640x518, 68K)

Netanyahu is a bitch

Attached: 1519107542938.png (1780x1002, 1.85M)

Which is why all of his grandchildren are Jewish, he spent his entire life in a loving embrace with Wall Street, and constantly spouts how much he loves Israel.

It's going to burn sooo much when they give the Nobel Peace Prize to Kim Jung Un instead of Trump, but I can see it coming.

Attached: Nobel_Prize.png (500x492, 377K)

You realize that you and every other JIDF shill on this board says the talking point you just used 100+ times a day and it means nothing because real news is constantly coming out and you have no way to actually spin your bullshit or argue anything.

I can see the Euros being that petty

guyz.... this is a china op to help boost trump's poll numbers.
China loves trump because he isn't interfering with their dictatorship.

perfect. :)

>By Kanga Kong

Attached: 1484535018675.jpg (588x602, 110K)

this is what happens when you >don't< elect a politician to office
this is how smooth a government is supposed to work.

>Donald Trump and Dennis Rodman team up to solve the 70 year Korean armistice

Something akin to that above statement is going to end up in history books. Just take a minute to let that sink in.

you no longer run this show Jacob

Attached: nobel.jpg (2052x2052, 343K)

Theyll probably give it to Moon Jae-In of South Korea.

lol i remember that, based dr. Ron smiting semitic subversion

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-12/kim-jong-un-wants-to-sign-peace-treaty-with-trump-report-says

Uhhh.... So has anything changed from when Kim offered to denuclearize on the condition that the safety of his regime be guaranteed?

This right here is nothing. At the end of the day, both sides will make demands that the other will refuse to meet. Trump wants Kim to commit to denuclearization in order to stop being fucked with. Kim wants America to fuck off first and then he'll think about it.

The kikes run the Nobel you imbecile. And they will never give it to Trump just because they're petty kikes.

any prestige left on that prize went down the tube with obama. even as a trump supporter and voter i wouldn't feel anything good about it if he won.

Attached: 1496344327548.jpg (768x768, 191K)

Yep, anyone but Trump when he's the reason Kim Jung Un is shitting his trousers

and it's gonna be so much fun taking it away from them! #MAGA

if you think that trumb is gonna tank my economy you are too dumb to exist. Hes not gonna crash anything moron, you talk around the point like the idiot that you are instead of what i addressed. So pls shut up.

Can I go to North Korea? I want to visit, I'll give you my tourist money, Kim.

PEACE AND PROSPERITY

Attached: ron paul they listened.jpg (1012x674, 579K)

Attached: 1512500988709.png (1200x1205, 103K)

True, why did Obama win it anyway? For being black?

If I recall, people who aren't press or have some official reason to go normally get tours through some "Friends of DPRK" program that you can find online. Im not sure about the name, but it's something like that. You can find out more about getting a visit there.

Attached: ron paul you heeded.jpg (672x505, 309K)

It's literally in the book. Don't expect libshits to read it tho. It's longer than a tweet, and unlike the communist manifest, doesn't espouse rape and theft.

They're brainlets

A hard hand can work, as can a soft one. Sometimes, only one can work.

>Trump creates peace on the Korean peninsula as a distraction from the real story, his infidelity scandal

This will be what leftists think.

Yeah, youre right, your gypsy economy is already fucked up and too irrelevant to crash any further. My mistake. Your faggot Fourth Reich under Merkel though is going to be flushed down the shitter, and youre not going to have a military do fuck all about it because we are your military. Cry more you gypsy nigger faggot, your tears are delicious. 8 years in office, bitch.

>ITS OFFICIAL!!!!! Kim Jong Un Wants to Sign Peace Treaty With Trump, Report Says

No no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1520477793681.jpg (1024x852, 132K)

this sort of, though I'd like to think that deep down we do want the good end... so maybe with our overt lust for happenings we inadvertently triple-jewed the jew chaos gods into giving us exactly what we really wanted, without them knowing it

>we ascended masters now

Attached: 1518385451891.jpg (300x291, 15K)

Trump'll fuck it up just like his shitty steaks and acting career.

Attached: suckzone.jpg (504x284, 108K)

Thanks for being a good sport lad, have a nice day.

Which is why Trump illegally invaded a sovereign nation at the behest of Israel. Trading one unnecessary war for another. I agree that having amicable relations with North Korea is a good thing, and so would reunification with South Korea. I don't like China or their sinister plans for global dominance, but to think that being friends with the U.S. any time after 1918 is a good thing then you're wrong. Everything the government touches is ruined forever. Stable countries invaded and ruined over what? How many nations and how many millions of people has America killed? How many cultures ruined? No matter what he does it's still over unless their is a genuine revolution.

Practice your pilpul and tu quoque somewhere else Chaim.

Only jewish shills think HAPPENING means that something bad is happening. It just needs to be a big event. For instance if Mueller indicted John Kerry tomorrow, that would be a MAJOR HAPPENING.

Jews just want to watch the world burn.

Basically. He got it his first year and had done fuckall to deserve it. Quickly skimming the Wikipedia article on it tells me he got it for the apology tour of not being Bush.

Holyy fuck CNN has to report on Trump signing for peace with NK
>Mfw CNN reporters hang themselves on air
>mfw best fucking timeline.

Attached: Praise.jpg (1024x1212, 621K)

We still have chaos, Trump flabbergasts and triggers liberals on a daily basis. So it's all good.

Moon Jae-In and Trump are literally playing Good Cop, Bad Cop, respectively. Seems to be working but unfortunately Moon Jae-In, a faggot Commie cuck, is probably going to get the better PR and most, if not all, the credit because of his role as "the Good Cop".

The fact that he didn't deny them means he already fucked it up.

>implying gypsies even have a fucking eceonomy

enjoy your nation filled with whores and drug addicts, faggot

lol so angry u missed the joke

queer than the blazes was said by ron paul in sacha baron cohens movie "bruno" about a gay fashion guy, sacha baron cohen playing a character invited ron paul to a hotel and tried to make gay advances at him, ron paul walkd out and said the line above

>Moon Jae in would probably accept it and publicly hand it to Trump

Trump wouldn't care, but he would talk shit to them

What will likely happen is NK will agree to denuke and fall under China's nuclear umbrella just like SK and Japan does with the US. US will in turn get rid of sanctions, sign a non-agression pact and fuck off from SK.

Youre thinking of the NWO/CIA/Obama/Clinton Globalist agenda. Trump is fighting EXACTLY THAT here at home and abroad. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

oh god how true this picture is now. how long til the clintons an hero?

When you have down syndrome and you don't know how down you are. What part of the SHUT UP didn't you get?
I mean i get it you have been educated by your prestigious feminists schools to the point where i look at you in disgust that you can't address a simple point cuz your down syndrome kicks in every time you have to make some sense.
It's pretty fucking pathetic considering that i'm also rejecting you but you are again TOO DUMB to get that point either.
Why are you so dumb?
And i know that it might be hard for you but focus on not going offtopic like the libtard feminist down syndrome that you are. I know is hard, but try it!

What is next Trump? World peace?
Huh??? I'm not ruling out anything. This is a President that works so efficiently he has time to play golf, and tweet daily while doing the impossible.

Don Lemon was not pleased.

Attached: 1516750905641.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

Why so butthurt snowflake? Is that meme that goes around saying that amerimutts are always butthurt true? Cuz from the answers that you libtards are giving me it seems to be true.

Pretty much. I think most anybody can see that.

And if not, then they can at least see deez dubbz.

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Attached: download (8).jpg (271x186, 13K)

>the fate of world peace rests on the diplomatic synergy of Donald Trump and Dennis Rodman

i LIKE this timeline

Attached: lib.png (599x334, 236K)

P R E V E N T E D
R
E
N
T
E
D

Why is the gypsy nigger still talking to me?

Shoo, gypsy, shoo! Be gone!