Meanwhile in 2049 Sup Forums

>meanwhile in 2049 Sup Forums

haruhi s3 when

Rei>Katsuragi>Asuka

kill me

>casca is still braindead

Fuck, they went for the last hentai artist. People said they fucked him over with an undercover A.I.

I-it’ll happen next arc for sure r-right

>tfw despera is finally releasing

Bet it was disguised as a loli.

Chapter 43 when?

>actually being mad over this
cis-gendered male scum drawing their sick fantasies deserves it.

Can you believe it? We still have 12/24 frames on goddamn CG anime.

I can't believe Casca finally got her mind back

I'm so happy that David Productions is finally getting around to animating Part 5!

Sup Forums will die by 2020.

Kirino an universums mirakel!

Teekyuu season 703 is pretty good.

>Miura died 25 years ago when he nutted so hard to some Idol VR shit that his penis exploded

God I hope you're right

>Cis-gendered
>Not being quad-gendered with quasi trans on top
Look at this straight unicorn and laugh at him. I bet you watch shows with where the characters only have a three penis and two vagina. Go home gramps.

>dumb design for the police cars
>they can fly but they still need wheels

I just don't get it. If cars can fly then that means that they've discovered something to enable small-scale VTOL for cars and thus they don't need wheels anymore.

4.0 is 'near release'. The board is rife with waifu wars and the occasional theory.

Stop doing this to me. I still wonder how Miura wanted it to end. He just died too early.

This is the most perfect taste I have ever seen. You didn't even include Ritsuko. Absolutely patrician.

>we are less than 2 years from 2019 and the world is no where near close to OG blade runner setting

>I'll have to wait until 2049 for AI waifus

everyone will just move on to the next shithole
youre here for life

>everyone will just move on to the next shithole
Which will still be a relief

>2049
>my waifu still can't be hologrammed

>watching anime in 1080p
This isn't the 10s anymore user, unless you're some extreme poorfag you need to be watching at least 32k resolution

>implying it won't be heavily moderated by bots instead of people and thus no fun allowed

STOP MAKING CHINK ANIME
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHERE MY WHITE MAN ANIME HUH??

>Watching anime in 32k

Why? It's produced for 16K TV broadcast, and maybe scanned in 24K. It's pointless,

>WHITE MAN
wuts that

>tfw can't afford my own joi anime edition hologram

>not running all your series through an automatic machine-learning upscaler
Sorry to hear that you watch anime on a literal toaster.

Does anyone even include Ritsuko?

The fuck is this, are we back in 2045? Most anime is native 32k now.

remember when Moot returned in 2019?

Will it be true love though if that's just her program?

>Killed myself 32 years ago

I can't believe that Psycho-Pass was right about literally everything.

Pic related is me complaining about those young'uns shit taste.

Where do you get "plain" replicant models?

I heard that holographically superimpoing your AI waifu to replicant prositutes is a thing, but it feels kind of awkward when it goes off.

How many of you actually have a chance of living till that year?

O

MY

Guys when is Conan going to end. You can't just upload an authors consciousness into an AI database and let it auto print for this long. At this rate it's going to outlive Ozzy and the dumb rubber meme.

>2049
>being alive

Hopefully all of us. There aren't actually grandpas above 30 posting on here, r-right?

I can't believe Daiz is part of Sybil now.

Who?

I'll be a Daisuke Aramaki by then.

They mean suicide, user.

I can't afford the latest model of the AN1-ME sexbot, those greedy japs make it impossible for older models to get hardware updates. Why did they also raise the licensing price for FOTM anime girls to be emulated on sexbots? Its not like people care about them that much as better girls are constantly being designed.

Everyone knows the United Korean Republic makes all the anime now since Japan sank in 2040.

>tfw Spookyboogie hasn't posted anything in 3 days

What do you think will happen when Goku goes Super Ultra Instinct Saiyan x 50 on the next episode of Dragon Ball XT?

Implying the human eye will evolve to see more than 24 frames in 30 years.

got fined again for talking shit about someone's shit waifu...

You're supposed to be in bed now,James!

That's another report to the NSWA asshole.

What are the odds of Sup Forums even existing in 2049? It's only 14 years old now and it's been a rocky as fuck existence. One day you'll type in "Sup Forums.org" and just get a 404 page.

Hush now, before we cart you off into a retirement home.

Guys, I miss moot4.
It's just the same after Mongolimoots golden age.

>tfw we all probably wont live long enough to see actual hologram and robotic technology get so advanced where we can literally fuck our waifus and be "isekai'd" whenever we want.

Screw you user, I was gonna make a joke about Hiro Jr.

>but the generation after us will

God I envy them.

What the hell is a loli?

SJWs will one day destroy this place. For it is written.

>Some Hollywood director convinced a production team it would be okay to release a movie where Ryan Gosling watches anime and has a literal VR waifu, and this was back in 2017

Where were you when Hollywood was saved?

Those small things that got outlawed in '29.

Get a load of this post-2030 newfag.

Hide your waifu from psycho bitches

Is this movie worth watching?

I hope brain preserving becomes a thing before I die so I can live as an android, the thought of missing out on the anime dream makes me depressed.

You will live to see Sup Forums being implanted onto your brain so that you really will never be able to leave.

What the fuck are all these Sup Forums retards doing here? Go back to your Blade Runner general.
You guys are so stupid that you believe Luv loved K.

Where can I buy some robot waifu for cheap?

Too much cel animation. Damn hipsters ruining everything.

Scary shit

S-sure, user, how could someone over 30 still be lurking Sup Forums, r-right?

It's honestly more of an art film than a typical Hollywood action movie. It's gotten a lot of negative press, but I think audience members who are familiar with anime-fan culture will really appreciate Blade Runner 2049.

Yes, absolutely. Please go see it. It's a tragedy it's bombing so hard but I guess that's to be expected.

I'll be living in Gensokyo.

>mfw digital aids become a thing

Yeah, it's not like we need to land anymore, or anything stupid like that.

Heh negative press? I thought the critics liked it but the film just didn't sell well in the US but did well in China and UK unless I'm wrong

Yes just come back from a second watch

Yeah but it's no Blade Runner.
>It's honestly more of an art film than a typical Hollywood action movie
>BR2049
>art movie
Haha. No.
Wong Kar Wai makes (made) art movies. Blade Runner is still ultra commercial, even though it's thought provoking.

>tfw 36 years happily married with mai waifu

Since uploading my mind into a utility android, the idea of a retirement home is laughable. Get with the times, fleshy!

>It's gotten a lot of negative press
It's not.
It's not even out in China yet, if I'm not mistaken.

m00t4.75 believes you should reaffirm your oath of loyalty to m00t4.75

Fuck off electronimoot. No one likes you.

Remember how much Sup Forums loved the first 5 seasons? I guess uploading Kawahara's mind to the WriterSphere™ to ensure a steady stream of novels wasn't bad from an economical perspective, but the quality of the writing compared to his pre-self's work has seriously declined. There's a limit to how much you can milk a franchise when the writer isn't even self-aware any more. The upcoming adaptions will be more bland anything seen before.

It'll happen for the Resurrection of Jiren movie

At first I thought it was weird when the returning moot turned out to be one of Googles experimental AIs with his personality configuration, but they have improved him quite a bit. Still wondering what happened to the flesh version though.

I can't believe Masako Nozawa is still voicing Goku after all these years.her android body can't really reproduce the same quality as her early 2000s voice.