Forget Kumiko and Reina. These two are the best couple in Hibikek

Forget Kumiko and Reina. These two are the best couple in Hibikek.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1122337/3b259bb0bb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My sub-Saharan sibling.

What are those things on their backs

Giant dildos

dildos

Midgets are quick to recognize true love.

Does she keep the ribbon on during sex?

I was completely unprepared for Ribbons becoming a best girl and one-half of a new best ship.

Only one person will ever know that, and it's not you user.

This was translated yesterday

exhentai.org/g/1122337/3b259bb0bb/

This couple reminds me of Himawari and Sakurako from Yuru Yuri

In depth novel spoilers for these two when?

Isn't there a movie coming in April 2018 focusing on these two? I also heard, there'll be a few movies focusing on Kumiko's second year. Pretty hyped either way, Hibike! unexpectedly became my favorite anime when I decided to watch it this summer.

>Isn't there a movie coming in April 2018 focusing on these two?
WHAT

It's focused on Oboe and Flute. Safe to say Ribbons and Natsuki will have a decent showing also.

>They did some gay stuff
>The end.

Whoops, it's Nozomi and Mizore. Then a second one in 2018 about Kumiko's second year. My bad, m8.

Why those two? They were the worst part of S2.

>there will also be a Natsume Yuujinchou movie in 2018
Next year is looking pretty good so far.

>Then a second one in 2018 about Kumiko's second year
The first one should also be about Kumiko in her second year otherwise im not sure how it could make sense. The name of the upcoming novel is the same as the free piece they will play in their second years. But if so i'm not sure how the focus will be, just introduce the new first years and shaft them later for Mizore and Nozomi?

>The name of the upcoming novel
meant the name of the upcoming film

Flute and Oboe will play the solo parts for their free piece, which would make sense since both are amongst the clubs best. Also they're relationship is still kind of lopsided and s2 doesn't really fix that.

I agree my brother of African descendant

S3 never

By the way, can someone tell me why season 2 ended with kumiko saying goodbye to her senpai if reina played a much more important role in her life?

Because novels 2 and 3 were subpar compared to novel 1

I think it's because season 2 was more focused on Kumiko and Asuka in general. Asuka was a big part of the concert band and probably a big sister figure to Kumiko.

>kumiko saying goodbye to her senpai
It never occured to you maybe because Asuka is graduating and will no longer be there while Reina is in the same year as her?

Do you think they'll translate the other novels? I won't be satisfied until I get to read the whole novel.

The only good part about the Mizore/Nozomi arc.

>reina played a much more important role in her life?
Yamada made Reina a lot more relevant in the anime than she is in the novel, user. In the novel she's just Kumiko's best friend. In the anime (first season) she was like Kumiko's main inspiration and shit.

Then the anime changed directors in the second season. Yamada wasn't in the project anymore, and the new director made things closer to the novel, so Reina was kinda pushed to the background, when she belongs.

They are the best thing about Hibike Euphonium for me.

Real probelm with Nozomi and Mizore characters was that they recieved too few development and screentime so many audiences ended up didn't care much about them. "Liz and the Blue bird" film will probably attempt to fix that. Kyoani probably sure that they can make it work somehow. We have to wait and see.

Still, even you don't care about those two,other characters like Natsuki and Yuuko and maybe Kumiko will probably play large role in the film.

I love ribbons! I want to marry her!