Glasgow Rangers Fans at todays match against Celtic

Glasgow Rangers Fans at todays match against Celtic.
Loyal Union Bears, >OurGuys.
Our Team?

Attached: un1.jpg (615x344, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnqZA2q-ToY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: un2.jpg (960x640, 67K)

White niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=FnqZA2q-ToY

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 01.17.15.png (1504x994, 2.25M)

says the potato

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 01.21.05.png (850x850, 952K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 01.22.12.png (1158x648, 1.26M)

the very one!

says the pro-Israel Hun.

How about that scoreline?

Attached: Griff Tricolour.png (543x495, 686K)

they're not pro-israel as such, they started using israel flags after celtic started supporting palestine. it's called banter you wouldn't understand mutt

Pretty sure the DUP doesn't support Israel ironically you snaggle-toothed inbred.

they're politicians wtf are you talking about, u think ur trumpy hates the juda?

Whom supports said pro-Israel politicians? But you're right, I'm sure it's all my imagination.

Attached: Unionist Belfast.jpg (1328x747, 195K)

>GHT
>WHIT
What did they mean by this?

it's not ur imagination it's your weak as fuck neet ameria-brain who doesn't understand this shit.
they were all giving zieg hiels today, is it not good enough for you? you gona pick apart your own kind cause you don't understand them?

>only doing this when there are no blacks around
pathetic

>"own kind"
I take showers and am not a part of the illiterate rabble from Govan.
>neet
Own a home, employed and married with kids. Swing and a miss.

I'm a Celtic fan and I'm so depressed because Brendan Rogers came in and literally filled my team with black people and has achieved literally nothing doing so.

Very sad lads.

Attached: 1512101282814.gif (370x330, 807K)

Fuck Celtic and the IRA.

Attached: GOAAAAALLLLLL.png (645x729, 145K)

your a fuckin double cheese burger buddy i'll take a swing at yer wife and yer fuckin kids, it's a problem when you americans can't learn to see yer fuckin allies right infront of yi because yous lack a sense of perspective and dismiss anythin that doesn't match yer little anime forum meme-values.

As you can see from the pictures above, Europes having an uprise in public right wing support, that involves rangers fans, unionists, brexiteers. What's happening in Italy and Britain is organic unlike you're bloodline so don't get mixed up and think your support is actually worth anythin to us.

take it or leave it bro, but you come across as very fuckin thick in the head.

you'd fill your house with palestinians in a heartbeat though so what's the difference????

Those blacks grabbed 2 goals today, but would like to see more Scottish kids coming up through the academy to not be sent off to play well in Bari.
You come across as a reddit-spacing, spastic little bitch. Whine and cry all you fucking want about muh bloodline faggot, I'll check back when you pussies actually want to start a fight to fix your problems. Until you find your testicles and nut the fuck up, then GET TAE FUCK.

>Our Team?
No. Rangers fans are easily the dumbest in British football and can be safely ignored (and laughed at).

Americans doing fake scottish accents is even cringier than Scottish people doing Scottish accents

>rangers fans
>dumbest in British football
I think you’re forgetting of a little phenomenon called “arsenal fans”

how does it feel knowing your children are gona grow up around big black gorillas are you gona be mumble rap spaceheads with a faggot dad,
i fuckin will whine about ur blood ya fuckin halfbreed mutant and you'll fuckin check back on nothin ya fuckin weird wee rat, go let a nog fuck your children then check back on me you fuckin ignorant peice of mince with no irony, honestly mate, your the worst.