Racial Separation in Prison?

Can someone who has been to prison comment on the following:

Is it mandatory to separate into closely-knit racial groups as soon as you get into prison? What if I just want to keep to myself and not talk to anyone? Will I get raped? Or if I am white, must I immediately join up with the whites, and vice-versa for blacks, Mexicans, etc.?

Is it possible to completely avoid violence if you just mind your business and don't really talk to anyone?

Also - tell me your craziest prison story.

Attached: cantwealljustgetalonginprison.jpg (800x533, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n10JqitmicI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No inmates of all colors would gang up to beat your ass

no idea how but this youtube channel ended up on my suggested a few weeks back, it's actually kind of interesting
the dude uses funny language but he actually talks about a lot of shit you can't find anywhere else
youtube.com/watch?v=n10JqitmicI

>just mind your business and don't really talk to anyone

At that point why not just go into solitary?
It isn't hard to get into pc, all you have to do is request it, getting back out is the issue though.

It depends on the prison whether or not racial separation is more common. I was in Prison in the states for 6 years. My best prison story is after 2 weeks inside. I was still the new guy. A man by the name of Luis González decided at lunch to walk over and take my cookie. I took my tray and beat him with it until he was unconscious because dammit that was my cookie. The next day I heard that his brother Gio. Was going to knife me at lights out. I was expecting it luckily and shoved him off the railing outside my 3rd story cell. He died instantly and I never had anymore issue.

That shit is all over my suggestions too.

yeah everyone in the comments on different videos are saying that's how they found it too, just randomly popped up on their frontpage

what did you do

The reason why i'm scared shitless of prison is because i'm a white Mexican with German ancestry and i don't know what gang would i have to join (or if any would accept me at all). If i join the whites i would always be the mutt and they would threat me like shit and if i join the Mexicans i would be the pretty white boy and they would rape me every day

oof

wyr get treated like shit or get raped?

kek, nice

Yes and no. You don't have to clique up but it depends on the prison and it depends on the security level. But, no usually you can just do your time, but I don't have any experience on a violent crime block. Minimum security is not that gnarly depending on which prison it is, but I know guys who've made it through CA state prison minimum security who aren't tough what-so-ever.

Either way you will be racially segregated most of the time. It's not prison enforced it's inmate enforced. Just about every rule you will follow will be inmate enforced. Where you sit, where you eat, what phones you use, which toilets you use. Everything is inmate rules, the guards just babysit.

It depends on the jail or prison though as far as what the program is. When you get in someone from your race / your celly will most likely school you.

Because you literally lose your mind in there and you likely won't be in any danger in min-med security general unless you're a retard or a punk.

Never been in myself, but have worked as a C.O.

It depends on where you are. In a minimum security summercamp fed joint, nobody gives a shit. If you're going to a level 3 state joint full of murderers and other violent criminals, it's different.

But yes, it's best to stick with your race and if shit goes down, you're expected to side with your kind. You don't have to "join" a gang though, and its not like you can't speak to people of other races at all. The idea is that you shouldn't be too friendly. Talking to a nigger your work detail is fine. Getting along with your cell mate is fine. Being seen as a nigger lover is not.

>rape
Is highly unusual if you havent stepped on anybody's toes and don't make yourself a target by looking weak. Plenty of faggots in prison, so no sexual need to rape. Rape is about dominance in prison. Walk with your head up, but don't eyeball people.

>can i avoid violence?
Maybe/probably, but shit happens and it depends where you are. That said, if you don't owe people favors (bad idea), keep yourself busy, dont get too chummy with gang members, and mind your own business, 95% of the time you'll skate without issues.

you could join the mutt gang. is there a mutt gang?

Then don't go to prison retard.

from what i've read, rape is almost exclusively something prison gangs do to punish their own. because there are enough ladyboys on hormones willing to open up in exchange for favors that raping random newcomers isn't even necessary

two out of three of Aryan Brotherhood founders were Jewish. supposedly. there is a picture of one with a star of david tattoo. Thomas Silverstein

If you are white and young it is best to align with blacks as their bitch. Since you browse Sup Forums you're likely into traps. Become one. This is your best chance for survival. As a white sissy you will be awarded a level of protection that would otherwise not be provided to you by other whites. Also, it depends on the prison because white nationalist don't have a major following in every prison. I was a correction officer at Trenton state. Their were no inmates claiming white pride in that place because the blacks and Ricans ran shit. Don't fall for the white power meme in prisons. Blacks and hispanics have the power. And the blacks will protected their white sissy the same as they would a blonde white girl on the street.

>Is it mandatory to separate into closely-knit racial groups as soon as you get into prison?
You stick to your own race
>What if I just want to keep to myself and not talk to anyone?
Someone will approach you
>Will I get raped?
Not unless you're a baby raper or your a race traitor
>Is it possible to completely avoid violence if you just mind your business and don't really talk to anyone?
No
>Also - tell me your craziest prison story.
No

its true someone will try to test you to see if you are a bitch or will stand for yourself

prison dorms are integrated - a few hundred guys in bunk beds in big rooms. prison cells are 2 men or 6 men. whites, spics, poos, sandniggers are celled together. niggers are celled together. the only way a nigger and white are celled together is if both parties submit written form request

t. 1985-1988 kansas ex con

Attached: that's bait.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

>you will be awarded a level of protection that would otherwise not be provided to you by other whites.
also HIV and syphilis

noice. Gio and Luis sound like total fags. Do you have anymore interesting stories? Did you do anything productive or learn any skills while you were in?

Attached: 146.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

Alright OP listen up.

Let’s say you go in and want to just keep to yourself. You’d have to be EXTREMELY lucky.
Let’s say one day, you piss off an inmate not of your own race. Let’s say you fight him then because it’s inevitable.
You either...
A) Lose the fight and become a known bitch which WILL lead to more fights or rape even
Or
B) Win the fight. At this point you are a target for revenge now and they WILL get revenge on you with even bigger numbers which could kill you.

Let’s say you take option B because A is self explanatory.

Now you have two more options.
A) Let them get revenge and HOPE they don’t kill you which they most likely will.
Or
B) join a gang for protection.

Let’s say you choose B because A is self explanatory.

Now you must do things for the gang in return for protection such as smuggling drugs in your ass and eventually killing someone. Of course this will lead to more time. And you are ALWAYS in the gang. It doesn’t end with your sentence. Want to quit? Fuck you, well kill you and your whole family before letting you leave.

So yeah, good luck OP.

Most people get tested. You need to fight back if it happens. Doesn't matter if you lose, just that you fight. Show you aren't scared of getting a bit banged up/banging someone up. It depends on your age, race and what prison you're in.

I would highly suggest staying away from criminal activities user.

Lol shut up faggot. You're just reciting what you saw on some prison show. It isn't even like that. 99.99% of prison is staving off boredom.

In high school i had to do 24 hours of community service for a MIC. I got to the place I was doing my hours and the 2 guys I was working with asked how many hours I had and they just laughed. Guy 1 had completed 300 of 400 hours after getting out of state prison. He stabbed his boss in the neck. Guy 2 had just started 500 hours. Guy 2 was super cool. He was in federal for having a pound of meth but he was a tattoo artist by trade. He was in a federal prison so it was pretty intense security w/ gangs and shit. He said he didn't join the white gang because he would do every gang's tattoos for free if they could get the ink he needed. He said he was in a super intense riot that lasted like an hour once and someone got killed and a bunch of people got hurt.

One guy I went to HS with killed 2 people drinking and driving, he's up in huntsville. A guy I went to college with went to 6 months of prison but it was for stealing money from a business and he got out super early for good behavior. He said all he did inside was dip, play cards, and get high on whatever he could get his hands on bc he's pretty wealthy on his own. I don't really know anyone else who has been to prison besides the drunk tank.

T. Fag that watched shotcaller

Very likely but they get routine medical checks in prison. Plus if you're the type to end up in prison you've probably had 2 or 3 std's in you life anyway. Again whites are only safe in most US prisons if they become a sissy bitch.

>this happened

I did a few years in a FCI. Hooked up with a hot red-headed CO. Impregnated her. She worked there until right before she gave birth. Said she would be back to work there a couple months after kid was born. She never came back. Heard she transferred to another federal prison. Kid would be around 20 now.

i have seen it in county jail before people getting their commissary stolen and being told to fight to get it back

it's a cool idea for a channel and everything but he described every clique as "they run a tight ship" and they "handle their business"

His vocabulary is probably 500 words, max. The only useful information he provided was that Asians tend to run businesses and whites will kill you if you're a pedo.

File Under: Things That Never Happened

> racial segregation
The government created this situation to play groups of prisoners against each other. An entire prison worth of convicts being on the same page with each other is dangerous.

I think I read a book about it like 20 years ago. The government actively sabotaged race relations in prison.

>up in huntsville
>up=north
r u a houstonfag?

> los 56% blanco hermanos

wait nvm, i got confused, im retarded, sry

Former pig here

Administratively speaking, we never seperated races as a matter of policy. We seperated races to reduce violence and to maintain safety. Inmates tend to segregate themselves based on race.

In the Prison I worked at, whites were often members of the Sureños. Hispanics were never members of any gang but Sur. There were a handful of white dudes that were members of Black gangs. We didn't have a very powerful white gang. We had Peckerwoods, which is basically a tribute gang to the Aryan Brotherhood, but the ties were weak at best. The Peckerwoods were owned by the Sureños, white dudes often cashed in on hits for them.

Violence can be avoided if you request protective custody, but even then it can be still be dangerous. If you are in for a sex crime against a child you are pretty much fucked. Some minimum security institutions have better accomodations but in a Max facility child molesters get extorted, raped and killed.

If you aren't in for a sex charge you'll likely be pressured to join a gang almost instantly, or they'll jump you out of the unit. Three of them will ambush you in the shower or in your own cell. They'll probably beat you within an inch of your life. Prisons are usually seriously understaffed so don't expect the goon squad to show up until your beating is long over.

Keep your head down, don't talk to COs at all, most of them are fucking retarded, you'll end up with a face full of OC if you run your mouth too much. Don't do anything that draws attention to yourself or the area around you. If you don't join a gang you'll probably be forced to pay rent.

Just do your time and get the fuck out.

well thats fun

Most prisons segregate the pedos nowadays so they don't get murdered.

Would you recommend joining a gang? or take your chances to get beat to death? Also what was the demographics of that prison? no nortenos?

stfu pussy

Reminder Tyler Bingham had a 500lbs bench press

good advice here. bout what I would tell you having been thru it. Depends on where you are as to how shit goes down.
91-97 Pa. state system

Why don't you just keep them fucking locked up and feed them through a fucking hole like the fucking retards they are?

What happens to mutts with majority white ancestry and hapas/normal Asians?