IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING HAPPENING
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-12/kim-jong-un-wants-to-sign-peace-treaty-with-trump-report-says

Attached: HOLY SHIT.png (928x748, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=wMku1TmYQM4
truepundit.com/obamas-secretary-state-john-kerry-approved-u-s-travel-visas-russian-operatives-indicted-mueller-election-tampering/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

World War -1?
Sheckleberg never told me about this

Jews no longer have the ability to scapegoat NK if they were planning on using a submarine to fire a nuke at the US like they tried with Hawaii a few months ago.

The Star really is gorging itself on clay.

What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1495455449450.jpg (2864x3107, 2.16M)

Trump probably promised them we wouldn't invade them if they calmed down. Past neoliberal policy was that NK must be destroyed entirely, the Kim family thrown in prison and trotted out for show trial, and SK put in charge. It's why China always vetoed re-invasion and supported them so long, they didn't want a Western aligned Korea on their border directly.

Kim Jong Un has been looking for an exit strategy ever since he took power. Obama was never willing to negotiate (because he knows he sucks at it). I can't wait to see peace on the Korean peninsula.

Wooohooo! Peace with North korea! Good work trump! Thats actually one good thing I support! Awesome!

Not even being sarcastic I swear, this is great news, trump and kim finally at peace

tfw he actually turns out to be the God Emperor of Mankind

Attached: 1510888748507.png (232x333, 108K)

The New World Order is finished. look at the picture I posted above.

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

>2017 was the year of the lord (5,777 in hebrew)
>Trump was born under a blood moon eclipse
>7 hours into presidency, Trump turned 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old.
>7th US President from New York
>Officially won by 77 electoral votes, due to 7 faithless electors
>Skipped the 7th debate
>Has 7 family members
>First conference after becoming president was 77 minutes long
>Mother's name is Mary
>Father's middle name is Christ
>Declared his campaign on 6/16, saddest day on Jewish calendar (Tisha B'Av)
>Tisha B'av in 2017 is 5,777 days since the start of the war in Afghanistan on Putin's 49th (7x7 years) birthday.
>Born 700 days before Israel is founded. 777 days after his birth, Israel was a nation for 77 days
>His grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump died on 6/6/66. Jerusalem reunified on 6/7/67, 366 days after her death
>5,777 days since 9/11 is 7/6/17 (anagram of 1776) in the year 5,777
>7 hours into presidency was 7x7 years, 7 months, and 7+7 days after Jerusalem reunification on the 7+7+7th day of 2017 or 5,777
>Lamech the father of Noah (builder of the Ark), died 5 years before the flood at 777 years old, symbolizing the year 5,777
>Mike Pence was born on 6/7, which is 677 weeks after Trump's birth
>The name Donald Trump means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>Hillary fell deathly ill while running against him
>Everyone who goes against him has bad fortune
>Works with a global private intelligence agency and has Tesla's technology
>His predictions always come true

If everything you thought you knew, ended up being not true wouldn't that be considered a Revelation?

“You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

Attached: 1509964036273.jpg (4364x3181, 3.91M)

It's more possible than people would admit. If he secures a peace treaty and officially ends the korean war than he's effectively immune from any and all criticism.

Well take a big one up the ass Obongo, and take that piece of aids infested shit Hillary with you.

you guy know that guy Kim know he /ourguy/

>Kim denuclearized in exchange for end of sanctions and opening the country to the world trade organization like China did
>peace deal signed
>North Korea becomes ally
>North Korea joins NATO
>peace deal signed in Taiwan
Just imagine how fucking mad China would be

Attached: 37329579827.png (210x305, 123K)

There's only 2 things left now. Expose the israeli corruption within the United States. Leverage their atrocities to destroy their entire country and give all their land back to Palestine.

Attached: 1492426442735.jpg (2129x1429, 760K)

>Trump will allow North Korea to transition to an adapted Chinese system

Best timeline

That's not happening under this admin

Yes, It is.

Attached: 1507147817945.jpg (1524x3014, 2.43M)

Just like Nixon securing relations with China made him immune to criticism amiright?

NOOO DRUMPF WHAT ARE YOU DOING

that sounds like 1 thing

Holy fuck... what happens next? I mean surely (((they))) are bound to have a last ditch plan or effort to remain in power?

Attached: 1520506713075.jpg (447x456, 32K)

This happens next.

Attached: 1497915496515.jpg (2236x3444, 1016K)

Oh, and shut down our central bank and issue a new currency.

This all depends on what they mean by denuclearization, and what other terms they would ask for.

I don't know how to feel about this.

It's good that we can make peace but shouldn't Korea be unified like Germany and Vietnam were?

Now we're talkin! More!

Don't believe one word of theirs. They've never shown that they can uphold their end of the deal

It’s a step in the right direction

>unification
We technically had peace in Germany for over 40 years before we finally reunited them. Meanwhile, NOKO and Best KO have literally been at war for decades.

Peace first; unification will follow.

well since the 16th amendment was implemented at the same time at the FED and it's antithetical to the founders intentions we're gonna need to get rid of that. On top of that the IRS is gonna have to go as well. Debt reset. Release of technology hidden from the public in order to keep them in this paradigm of petrodollar and wars for oil. Mass arrests. Tribunals. Im probably forgetting something

Attached: 1500213727939.png (726x1063, 1.19M)

holy fuck. the madman did it

Attached: 1518456706316.jpg (440x386, 37K)

the million dollar question is what do they want in exchange for said "normalization".
aid?drawing back military support for the south? recognition as a nuclear power?
I find it suspicious Kim suddenly turns into a good goy the minute everyone is tired of his shit and is about to cut him off, and now suddenly he's a peacenik who just might con the gullible fucks into not only letting him keep his nuclear weapons but legitimize his regime.
brilliant in its own way

They already shot a nuke, I mean holy fuck.

A good guess would be some sort of world threatening virus and (((they))) try slithering away during the panic.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!! CNN TOLD ME HE WAS GONNA START A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST WITH HIS TWEETS!!!!!! FAKE NEWS BLOOMBERG IT WAS HERE TURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Unrelenting asspain.jpg (225x224, 5K)

tldr: can you give me a quick rub-down?

When this happens. I might unironically watch CNN all day. Just to watch how they twist and squirm every time they have to report on it.

I can't wait to watch and laugh at however the left finds a way to spin this negatively.

How do you make a leftist happy?
Step 1: You can't

Attached: 1520544806821.jpg (480x380, 61K)

Attached: 1509086559127.jpg (1040x977, 633K)

Nixons loss was self imposed

For what purpose?

>North Korea will sign peace treaty with US if they leave South Korea

Thats literally been what NK has wanted for 39 years. The US wont take it because it means SK will be invaded.

b-but Nixon wasnt a crook
he wasn't, he told us so
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean Xi Jinping is probably going to be leader for life so I don't think he really cares about the Norks anymore. They're more of a liability to him now more than ever

B-but Trump will cause wwIII by saying those things to the norks! CNN said so!

Attached: 1520725394603.jpg (514x635, 254K)

>kanga kong
i thought it was fake because of that name. jesus christ

Attached: 1520805403519s.jpg (72x250, 3K)

compared to modern day politicians, Nixon was a saint.

everything i needed to know, thx m8

I've never doubted the Don, the man literally gets off on making deals

Attached: trump_MAGA.jpg (820x1110, 445K)

Excellent, I love it, glad to know others are on board

>ISIS destroyed
>North Korea wants a peace agreement

NOOOO BLUMPF WAS SUPPOSED TO GET US INTO A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST SO THE DEMOCRATS COULD WIN AGAIN!!!!

Attached: IMG_0595.jpg (743x841, 143K)

Our very own CBC is probably gonna twist this shit as well, watching maynestream media when this shit comes out is sure to be glorious.

Attached: 1517560575755.png (760x400, 381K)

>US
>defeating ISIS
lmao
is this what it's like to be a shill/brainlet?

its like the star is trying so hard to find something, anything, but all it gets is clay, as people end up in peace, and we all join together and sing :)

Attached: Sophie.png (78x95, 19K)

Sorry, all trump is gonna do is bring peace between the USA and NK, pure peace, they cant be used as a scapegoat any longer :) They cant be used as a distraction any longer, time to face our own problems now :)

Who knew things could get so good

Attached: 1517823393481.jpg (1200x630, 431K)

If Trump brings peace to the Korean penninsula, and then a deal between the Palestinians and Israelis, he will go down as an epic president.

MFW Trump gets a Nobel Peace Prize

Attached: 1507771305628.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

The salt will flow.

Attached: 1506292251869.jpg (480x518, 34K)

This whole North Korea "crisis" is a big nothingburger.

There was never a threat of war, never a threat of "nukes" its just NWO grandstanding.

Looks like Kimmy boy might play nice with the banks after all.

technically NK is still at war with the US fren

LOL!!!

holy shit that would be incredible....and....actually feasible?

They'd never give him it.

NWO grandstanding that has FAILED!

Praise Kek. There won't be an israel...Don't you get it. Trump is about to reveal the largest corruption scandal in world history within the united states including revealing 9/11 and JFK and everything guys. Think BIG!

Attached: 1508302651425.jpg (2423x1488, 799K)

How will libshits hate this?

>There was never a threat of war,
We've only signed an armistace with North Korea, we're still at war with them. fuck off

kek!

>LITERALLY WORKING WITH FUCKING DICTATORS
They always find a way

Oh what a fucking shame. I saved the icon like a faggot. Hopefully somebody has it, it was some Q post that made sense of a lot of this stuff..

Oh well, it wasn't meant for public consumption I guess

This.

This is 100% worth watching regardless how you feel about Dilbert man.
youtube.com/watch?v=wMku1TmYQM4

Attached: whoazers.gif (250x517, 1.92M)

The level of spin needed is off the charts with this one. I can't wait.

nice, but they will try to focus Russia more

Attached: bogwave.jpg (848x480, 44K)

>Trump traveled to North Korea with hopes of learning how to enslave Americans from the NK Regime.

wtf I hate peace now

They can't.

Attached: 1516987467500.png (902x921, 411K)

truepundit.com/obamas-secretary-state-john-kerry-approved-u-s-travel-visas-russian-operatives-indicted-mueller-election-tampering/

so will the treaty backfire on us if signed?

If D I G I T S, Hillary chokes to death the day Trump receives the Peace Nobel.
If no digit, she just shits her diaper as any other day.

Attached: butt-hurt salve.jpg (803x767, 179K)

is this for ants?

Trump has wiped out 98% of ISIS' caliphate in his first year alone stupid niggerfaggot

Attached: 1514425287619.jpg (956x768, 118K)

Except the Israel that exist today has nothing to do with the Bible; Chistians are the correct chosen people. I myself would rather the holyland was turned into a Glowing Sea.

Attached: bogkey.jpg (300x200, 6K)

CNN
>”Trump About To Bring Peace To Korean Peninsula”
>”Here’s Why That’s Bad”

>meme flag
stop pretending to be anything other than JIDF because every single person on this board knows that meme flags are kike shills.

If you're on a phone and you view the image go to the url and remove the m

tbqh I think at this point, they're too different to ever re-integrate. Considering the Norks spent the last 70 years literally believing the US was a demon dedicated to dismantling their state, and the South were brainwashed rebels, I don't think the people would be able to accept such a thing. There's no way for them to reconnect with North Korea not looking like the loser, and they're just taught from birth that it's impossible for them to lose. Hell, the two countries barely even speak the same language now. North Korean is to South Korean as Spanish is to Portuguese basically.

Attached: IMG_4233.png (750x1334, 141K)

so your arguing the counter?

Inb4 the norks take Trump hostage during talks.

>norks body guard has a backpack with mini nuke

>demands all us forces to get out of South Korea

> the rocket man dun did it

Attached: 1472171109567s.jpg (249x249, 14K)

How is Trump going to expose the Jewish oligarchy when they are the runs who run the country. They'll pull off another Kennedy if Trump dared to threaten their power.

>I find it suspicious Kim suddenly turns into a good goy the minute everyone is tired of his shit and is about to cut him off, and now suddenly he's a peacenik who just might con the gullible fucks into not only letting him keep his nuclear weapons but legitimize his regime.
I'd be willing to bet Xi called up Kim and told him he's done with his shit. With Xi basically emperor for life at this point, he probably doesn't see them as a temporary issue to deal with occasionally, but a full-fledged threat to China's economy and prosperity. As much as they like to bluster about how they're the best of allies, it's no question who's really in charge there, and would China really want to give up on being the world's largest market to defend Kim?

Why are people calling this a good thing?
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE RUSSIANS WANT YOU FUCKING SHEEP WAKE THE FUCK UP WE NEED TO NUKE NORTH KOREA RIGHT NOW SO WE CAN AVOID NUCLEAR WAR
I hate you nazis so fucking much just die die die die

>
Could those indictments be for illegals voting?

imperialism

Is it wrong to kill news anchors that do this type of thing for money? Its not like their are mentally unfit to make decisions.... they get paid to lie to the public so slave masters stay in power....

Are we wrong for not killing these people for being guilty of such terrible things?

>You don't get it, Kim. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me.
>The fucking madman orders Mattis to drop a nuke on himself