#STRENGTHHASNOGENDER THANK YOU BRAWNY

What is the most red-pilled paper towel?

Attached: brawny strength has no gender.jpg (855x795, 176K)

Well guess I'm finding a new brand of paper towels to clean up with after fapping.

They changed the Brawny guy to a woman? Makes sense. Women are supposed to do all the cleaning anyway.

>check to see if it's real
>it fucking is

Gender politics is officially being commercialized in fucking household products.

When can I pick up a bottle of Mr. Dash for the spice cabinet?

Fpbp

You have to admit they all have pretty strong jawlines.

Protecting a brand should be a company’s top priority.

Attached: BEE458C5-E6CA-411F-B589-2FFF0083B807.jpg (474x355, 32K)

>strength has no gender

physical strength does. why do jews always present the exact opposite of reality?

Puffs plus with lotion bruh
KEK
I need some Uncle Jamal Pancakes

DO YOU EVEN WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER

>falling for the paper towel jew
>ever
literally just buy a pack of washcloths

>Not having to use pic related after fapping for clean up
Do you even have testicles?

Attached: Cum Removal Department.jpg (852x480, 67K)

Are the Koch's Jews?

See, women do all the shopping for cleaning supplies. Women make all of the purchase decisions for the cainf supplies at home. (((They))) are marketing to housewives by stroking their ego.

6'2 stronkfat fag here

I'd wager that if you took any female on earth and throw her and I into a pit I would absolutely destroy 99.9% of them. And I'm not even close to being the strongest guy on earth.

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEEEEENNN

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 532K)

>it's the septic-friendly lightweight version

Answering my own question. . . Fred C Koch must be rolling in his grave at the commie virtue signaling being perpetrated by his own flesh and blood.

Women influence 83% of all commercial spending

They are wasteful as fucking shit

pfffft stronkfat?
You can't even defeat your inevitable diabetes and you can see that coming a mile off.

How do we stop it? Gender politics even ruined Star Wars, is there no stopping these greedy Kikes?

Say that to my stumps you kangaroo fucker.

As if I care.

>Communists
>Not fucking grimy and filthy as shit
>pick one

No surprise comrade

Nah, just massive cuckservatives

Right? Theyre injecting gender where it's never been considered before. I didn't even know know paper towels had ads on them

Not going to show my tits, but as a woman, this pisses me off, wont be buying

The old man was based AF, hated commies to the bone

This. Played themselves.

Funny thing is that idiots will eat this up and think Brawny is doing this in order to elevate women, when in reality, they're just doing it because they think it will make them more money. Companies that do this don't care about women at all, they just see dollar signs, but women are too stupid to see it.

Imagine being so dumb that you think that an advertisement on a cleaning product featuring a burly and attractive male lumberjack was put there for men to see.

>American is so infected with kike bullshit that even their towels are on gender bullshit

In the old days they used people of color for cleaning supply mascots

Attached: Janitor in a Drum.jpg (857x1024, 155K)

I want some grassland dew. #alltopographymatters

The cheapest one you can find.

What's to complain about? You're wiping up various spills and messes with a woman's likeness.

Seems like a good thing. That lumberjack was gay as fuck.

We know your a boy user. How feminine is your boi pussy tho?

>Gender politics is officially being commercialized in fucking household products.
while more overtly visible gender stances, among other social hot-ticket issues, initially perturb more conservative minded folks, ultimately the cause is cheapened into an unsubstantial commercial ploy. ultimately even the liberals that applaud these token shows are unsatisfied since they are effectively trading the actual goals of their movements for transient corporate virtue signalling.

Attached: 1514681912642.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Attached: file.png (640x320, 351K)

Let them have their shit-tier memes.

>Nationalism is booming in the West
>They're too busy trying to make statements focused inwards
>Gen Z is increasingly fascists
>Mfw

Attached: 1513485441994.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

Yes komrade

Attached: 1520794973364.jpg (447x595, 37K)

Absolutely BASED
>Seems like a good thing. That lumberjack was gay as fuck.
>admiring masculinity = GAY

how deep in the closet are you?

The delicate genius doesn't have time for the pedestrian happenstance, guys. Leave him to his work.

Attached: 1519131829407.gif (147x154, 565K)

Cue the bad album reviews

Attached: (taking time to register).gif (448x252, 2.7M)

we're about to have a "redpill me on cleaning tools and chemicals" thread, aren't we? also, micro fiber cloths such dick for car windows. fibers e'rywhere

Attached: 1432776117358.jpg (593x541, 114K)