UK Guns

Oi my fellow Britfags, why don't you have a firearms licence and get a I will admit cucked 1911?

Attached: DSCN3882.jpg (500x191, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

komu.com/news/shooting-death-at-gun-range-believed-accidental/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool dildo

>firearms licence
>licence
hahahhahahhahaahhahaha

What is it about the dongle they think makes it less dangerous?

I assume the dildo on the back is so it can't be concealed?

Good luck fighting tyranny with a handgun redcoat pos

Attached: 1502482393589.jpg (854x1024, 299K)

I have autism, they probably wouldn't let me have one.

Brits would be constantly clearing malfunctions due to limp wristing anyway. Cucked faggots just gave their rights away, didn't rebel against tyrannical government when they had the chance.

Attached: 1512439918831.gif (436x180, 2M)

was hoping for misfire when it was between her eyes

why is there a turn signal on that rootie tootie point and shooty, user?

Nice suppressor but why does it have a buttplug on the end?

Attached: 1520800029793.jpg (236x236, 17K)

Kek

"Makes it less concealable"

Attached: 1501296520847.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

they banned all "handguns" so by adding the coat hanger to the gun it becomes a "long gun" and not illegal. the suppressor is fake, the barrel is that long because of minimum length requirements

if you want a real handgun in the UK just buy a "muzzle loading" revolver or buy one of the uberti LBRs and when the SHTF saw 2/3 of the barrel off

Attached: uberti.jpg (343x230, 8K)

>american acting as if their federal and state governments don't keep eating away at gun rights in the US
but hey its ok when you guys don't do it

Does the handle help you pull it out of your sock leg faster?

Well that's silly. Next question: would this be considered an SBR in the US?

probably not given the number of 'pistol' AR15s etc

>Next question: would this be considered an SBR in the US?
If I had a dog, I'd not risk it.

If I were a Bong I'd just carry illegally and leave it in the car if I was going through a metal detector (we have those in Burgerland at courthouses and Sheriff's departments, etc.) Better be judged by 12 than carried by 6).

It’s not ok for either countries to do it faggot

You must not know much about guns user.

Cut the tail off

Is that a selfie stick? wtf???

give me the steps needed and money and I'll get a gun user

Pleb.

Attached: mah_colt_45.jpg (540x357, 21K)

>using a dildo instead of a stock

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

What in all the fuck are doing, user, to that 1911.

Why is that gun's selfie stick on backwards?

Handguns are actually the hardest to get over here. We can have shotguns and rifles, loads of rural communities have shotguns. Basically every farmer has a shotgun.

It extends it so you can't hide it, which is dumb, since you can just hide the rod up your sleeve and the gun itself in your pocket.

Furthermore the licence is literally useless because the police can still take your guns if they think you don't have a good enough reason to own a gun, even if you have the correct licensing.

whats the point of owning a gun in the UK? if you ever use it, even to fire a warning shot, you'll get off worse than the people who were trying to attack you, unless of course you use it to kill them in which case you'll get off slightly better

kek

Attached: 4.jpg (1920x1080, 593K)

lmao. Suave, imo.

I can't imagine not being able to carry. I get nervous as hell at concerts and other places where I can't carry.

The Crown can take your house too via the Government because its in their land.

or just cut it off lol

what the fuck britbongs?

That is terrifying. My family has owned the same plot of land for 3 generations and if anyone even steps foot over the fence they're getting blown away. Stay strong brit bro

What happens if you don't pay your property taxes? You are just renting your land. Never forget that.

I own 2 Browning shotguns
Which are licensed and registered and kept locked away before anyone reports me

Yes I live on a farm.

Exactly. Stefan Molyneux is right.

we're both fucked maybe in different ways and different amounts, we need to work together

>
>they banned all "handguns" so by adding the coat hanger to the gun it becomes a "long gun" and not illegal. the suppressor is fake, the barrel is that long because of minimum length requirements
>
The loopholes are hilarious

True, taxes aren't too bad up here thankfully. I believe it's 0.61

Incorrect, you can have a firearm's license as a hobbyist, if they think you have bad intent, they won't give you a license/will take it away if you have one

>uk firearms owner for years with no issues or dislike towards how the UK handles guns

lmfao you bongs should really just kys

Has anyone here who carries actually NEEDED their gun at any point whilst they are out in public or in your own home? Or is it a mere hot water bottle to keep little skittish baby comfortable xx

buying a pastic immitation replica that looks real you need to either have an actors permit or work for the govt

BUT! to get a deactivated REAL gun you dont need any of them

logic

>
>Has anyone here who carries actually NEEDED their gun at any point whilst they are out in public or in your own home? Or is it a mere hot water bottle to keep little skittish baby comfortable xx
Well...

Attached: cf9hg6yt66k01.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

>Has anyone here

Wouldn't you go to jail for aggravated self defense?

This girl I know did she got beaten the fuck out of by these three girls and she's got black eyes and bruises all over her

I personally haven't, but I've also never wrecked a car and yet I wear a seat belt. Just because you or I haven't experienced something doesn't mean it can't happen user.

What's stopping you from just cutting the knob and barrel off?

Shit with the extra barrel length you could thread it.

Where do criminals get their non-retarded handguns from then?

>misfire

Attached: 1516848565919.jpg (281x391, 74K)

WTF are these things. They make them for glocks, 1911's, 92fs, and nother now. From what I can tell they don't even lengthen the barrel, just add 5kg of plastic shit to the handun.
I don't even thing accuracy would improve in any noticeable way.

That actually happened, the recoil made the gun bumpfire into her head. Must have made quite the mess.

komu.com/news/shooting-death-at-gun-range-believed-accidental/

They're conversion kits. Dipshits put them on Glocks because of the magazine capacity and the various ones you can use interchangeably.

Some of the kits come with a 16 inch glock barrel.

>arms fully extended
was asking for it. Too bad she didn't slip the trigger while it was spinning into her face.