Start off as a minor stepping stone villain in Season 1

>Start off as a minor stepping stone villain in Season 1
>Ends up as the only other character in the entire series besides Suzaku to stand by Lelouch in the end
How the fuck did this happen?

machine gun out of fucking nowhere

Japanese memes

How can he possibly fuck up working on an orange orchard?

You underestimate the power of LOYALTY

Well, I'm sure they never planned on it during season 1, but in season 2 they gave it a reasonable-enough rationale that he made an oath to protect Marianne's children.

overrated series

fuck off.

I really hope he doesn't die, him and the Ninja maid need to produce offsprings of maximum LOYALTY.

You know he went to go work the orange farm with Anya right?

>he hasn't seen the R3 trailer

You forgot CC

I did but at the end of R2 he was with Anya picking oranges together, the maido could be there for a number of reasons. If anything the maid is relaying a message/with nunally.

unless there is a new R3 trailer I am unaware of

>desparately hoping R3 is really just SoL orange farm shenanigans with Jeremiah and Anya.

I hold tight to the idea that it is some backup plan Charles/VV had incase they failed. With Cornelia and others going to investigate ruins, I wouldn't be surprised if they accidentally activate something like that, kicking off some kind of world merger or the like.

I fucking love Loyalty

I think user is referring to this part. I don't think he's going to die but it's certainly possible.

That part is vauge since anya is just standing there. Given the scenery and positioning in the shot right before it, I'd imagine it's a dream or something dream like, unless Lelouches mother somehow took back over control of her.

Would Jeremiah care that Lelouch killed Marianne? I mean, she was basically an evil ghost that was plotting to orange tang the entire world and fucked over her own children in the process that Jeremiah had already seen die in front of him.
Also the only way he could possibly find out is if he just hung around Anya for enough time to find out that she was possessed by Marriane which is unlikely.
Joking aside I only just realised he is one of the few characters who doesn't attend Ohgi and Villetta's wedding, which is odd considering that he knows Villetta pretty well. Imagine how fucking much he must hate Ohgi.
What a perfect touch that is so easy to miss.

Alternatively, it's Jeremiah's old friend, the Gefjun Distruber.

The only people in that photo who don't deserve to die are Cornelia Milly Lloyd Anya Gilford and maybe the lolis

What about the useless friend? He was pretty ok.

Yeah but I would have assumed once Orange came over to lulu's side he would have gotten a fix in for it with lloyd. I can see it being a disturber, just the reason he is getting shocked out by it is kinda strange.

>Rivalz not deserving a violent beheading
Did we not watch the same show?

Anya really didn't have any memories, even if he degeassed her Marianne was already absorbed by C's world, so she just would have had gaps in memories. To Orange he had convinced himself that she died back there and then by betrail, though it would be neat if his electrocution scene was a flood of images from C's world showing lelouch kill charles and her; and he results in a mental short circuit

Jeremiah is dead for sure or at least out of commission considering I'm sure people would be going "Why didn't Jeremiah just cancel X's geass?"

Man I can't even remember him aside from driving lelouch around and having good taste in women. What did he do?

>wanting Rivalz dead

Why? He basically had no idea half the time what was going on and just wanted to live a school live and score.

LOYALTY

>Lelouch kill Charles and her
well luckily this would just be him thinking he's hallucinating
>"Why the fuck would Lelouch kill them both?"
>"Why are they turning into sparkles?"
>"Why is Charles a rocket?"
>"Why does Marianne look the same as when she died?"
It's so batshit it would be a bigger asspull if he accepted that that actually happened

>He hasn't read the Digital Lover doujin.

It's not like he wasn't aware of Geass, experimental subjects, and more than likely the knowledge of C's world by V.V. It would be a stretch, but not impossible knowing some of the stuff they've pulled before.

The people not at this wedding are the ones who remained loyal to Lelouch till the end or at least have reason to fucking hate Jewghi
>Jeremiah
>Suzaku (I mean he is kind of Zero at this point but whatever)
>C.C
>Sayoko
>Nunally (Saw Lelouch's memories, probably also saw how Ohgi fucked Lelouch over massively)

Get fucked Kallenfags

Why is Jeremiah so perfect?

by being an orange meme

I liked his reappearance in the Dangan Ronpa 3 anime.