Any news on them?

Any news on them?

Attached: hell.png (2048x1366, 3.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LxEaafpj1CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump out of my own curiosity. How many of the younger ones are products of dad and the older ones?

It looks like almost all of them are some kind of product of incest, the only one that even looks kind of normal is the girl holding the baby.

Try google, you waste of epidermis.

the 17 year old ALSO just happen to have a youtube channel with a bunch of videos. so not only did she keep journal, but had a computer, had a web cam, had internet.

Attached: sneezers.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Is the channel still up? If so can you link me?

There really isn’t any info, since most of the kids were minors. I read a story the other day that claimed the older kids who are in a hospital said it must be what it’s like to be on a cruize, because of all of the food and the movies they get to watch. Fucking sad shit.

Not related to ZUMA. Not related to ZUMA. There was no nothrop employee who posted about ZUMA.

THIS WAS NOT RELATED TO ZUMA.

I saw it in the news a few days ago. I dont think they gave the youtube name

they look british

So what the fuck is wrong with all of them?

Far right is either an old soul or seen some rough nights

Court stuff now.

Why do these girls look downy?

the whole story will probably come out in ~10 years when one of these kids is strapped for cash and gets hounded by a reporter for the whole scoop

Attached: 1496463170387.jpg (500x663, 89K)

Hill Have Eyes cast?

The adults are taking music therapy lessons, learning to play songs. Shitty stuff too, like John Denver.

They haven't talked about the kids. They are all still in the hospitals. The adults are in a separate one from the kids.

I need a Turpin waifu

The one on the right looks like she's 40

What the fuck are you talking about my type 2 diabetic friend?

I'm comptelely out of the loop, someone please fill me in.

This, I want to be balls deep in far lefts shitty ass (she's 21)

Dave McGowan wrote Programmed to Kill and just ALSO happened to get whacked w/ cancer out of nowhere.
Two retards in Kansas City just ALSO happened to set up an expensive surveillance system all over their house so as to film them torturing a seven year old to death so they could feed him two pigs and documented it on fakebook.

Facing life. Mom is batshit, thinks she's getting out, dad is emotional. Kids are probably going to get talked into reality show, become Hollywood and be worse off than before. Lesson to be learned here, if you work in defense stay away from Vegas. It seems to trigger strange events.

they were held against their will by their parents for their entire lives, one girl escaped called 911, and the police rescued them, some of them were shackled to their beds, now they're in government care and the parents are awaiting trial.

roll 1-9 for the daughters 0 for the mom

As few updates as the four niggers in Chicago that kidnapped and tourtured a mentally disabled kid in January a year back.

The Kansas City thing happened like 4 years ago and they were sentenced last year, have no idea why someone is spreading the story now on Sup Forums or how you missed it in the first place.

that would be because lots and lots of americans are ethnic anglos.

far right is 28 or something and has been malnourished her whole life

It's fake. Why do you still believe the (((media)))

Attached: 1520541929294.jpg (894x712, 193K)

roll

eww. no. reroll

they all are, theres only like 3 of them that are under age 18

How do you know her age? Do you know their names?

Attached: 180117-turpin-adult-children-annotated-mn-0850_ddd7b43598e66baa55164f852dd28ad0.nbcnews-ux-1024-900. (1020x782, 99K)

Is the girl on the far right a zombie?

what the fuck. This is exceptionally sad, especially the oldest who will have to be rehabilitated and then eventually realise they are more fucked than the younger ones as they've missed out on their whole life already. sad. I will pray for them.

very possibly an incestuous conception

Is it just me or is psychopathy becoming more and more common in our societies?

Might just be the media but these stories don't even shock me anymore they seem so common.

Lol all the males have the same bowl cut as John Denver how ironic

rollerino

fuck me sideways, i hate my luck
or i could count from right to left, in which case i accept

What's that haircut called?

Attached: 1503272529439.png (386x406, 183K)

Bowl cut

1,6,8 are the decent rolls imho

rolling

They are just under-weight and not having makeup.

i saw in the news recently that yo yo ma played a private performance for them. Not sure what the relationship was.

Imagine even being able to fake smile after being put through that shit for almost thirty years. Just the pure psychological breakage you must have to endure to not say anything when you have the chance. The risk for the severity of the punishment they would get outweighed the chance to be free. So fucking terrible.

OR

There not fake smiles

Look at the girl's elbows they don't look that skinny, the oldest looks the worst and probably smokes meth.

The media tends to focus on the bad. Things are the same.

There were youtube videos posted. Anybody have them?

youtu.be/LxEaafpj1CI

And what would be the point exactly? Why would they fake this crime? To ban insane parents?

NINE girls. What was the guys endgame?

Attached: nani.jpg (300x168, 11K)

I don't get what the big deal is? Two consenting adults decided to have children. They provided food for the children, and a roof over their heads. This is far more than what 98% of niggers do for their kids.

I mean, if it was just the father that decided to hold these kids against their will, then I would say something. However, the mother agreed to it. Her body, her choice right?

I can't wait for the movie!

this gets stranger and stranger.

He was breeding Adam Lanza's and Nicholas Cruz's for the government.