"GUN CONTROL LEADS TO ORWELLIAN TYRANNY!"

> "GUN CONTROL LEADS TO ORWELLIAN TYRANNY!"
> Australia, Sweden, Germany, Britain, France, Russia, Japan, the Netherlands and Canada are still not Orwellian tyrannies

Gun-nuts sound so silly

Attached: 1220381836940.png (397x303, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XaQKqM0opMc
web.archive.org/web/20180312020520/https://fee.org/articles/catalonia-shows-the-danger-of-disarming-civilians/
heyjackass.com/[embed}
youtube.com/watch?v=5oZi-wYarDs[embed]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not being able to get guns is tyranny

Attached: __tomoe_mami_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_renji_orange_ize__82cec93b1370ede445957e3a8edd7424. (667x800, 96K)

How so? Don't bullshit me with "TEH SECEN AY-MEN-MINT" because not all countries have something like the Second Amendment

>Australia, Sweden, Germany, Britain, France, Russia, Japan, the Netherlands and Canada are still not Orwellian tyrannies

Sweden germany britain and russia are all pretty close honestly.

America got brainwashed by to strong gun industry and lack of market regulation

this

>Britain current day
>Not an orwellian nightmare
pick one

Stop right there.

Attached: Jif-Creamy-Peanut-Butter-40-Oz-10000253-9154-1000x1000.jpg (597x800, 209K)

>Catalonia

Don't you have a siesta or some shit to do?

True

gets arrested for posting WRONG memes

first of all
>cucktalonia, a non existant country thinks that it has any say on real countries' problems
lmao
secondly
>germany, sweden, britain, russia and cuckanada aren't tyrannies
kek what the fuck are you talking about? Literally all of these governments are acting against the common good of their people. Oh yeah, and Japan and Denmark have gun control and aren't tyrannies because they are educated small nations that are also ethno-centered.

Those are all irrelevant nations who are mostly protected by other nations and aren't going to do anything. America is one of the only nations whose government is adequately advanced and militaristic to control a large population while doing a lot of things the world and its citizens do not want. Russia most certainly has gun rights.

You're absolutely correct. It's not like you get arrested for wrongthink in the UK or anything...

>laws stop bad things from happening
>posting shitty shill threads non stop on Sup Forums will help pass legislation
You're fucking retarded.

Britain is Orwellian as fuck.

Yes, they are.

It's an unalienable, GOD given right. The 2nd Amendment merely protects that unalienable right.

>MFW OP BTFO his own argument in cited examples, lol

Attached: IMG_-xr9jlf.jpg (450x373, 48K)

Then why not move to any of those places you just mentioned?

Dumb fuck kids susceptible to anything. Very sad

>haha what the fuck i love having no guns, life sure is great when the government holds a referendum but completely ignores it haha

Attached: 1519606074700.jpg (704x720, 51K)

It's a combination of Orwellian and Brave New World.

We are slaves in my country, you have no idea. We call it the nanny state but it goes much further and deeper, we can all feel the stagnation, rot and invisible chains around our neck.

It is possible to disarm a populace and have it lead to authoritarianism this is true, but the marxists aren't into overt methods, they are happy with a thousand paper cuts to our rights that the people can't see going but can feel the pain with each passing day.

In most of those countries you can get thrown in jail for saying offensive things, so yeah, that's tyranny.

>Canada

>still not Orwellian tyrannies

u wot m8?

I mean you could argue its a fabian tyranny... but its tyranny...

Attached: canadayes232.png (2354x1450, 2.5M)

>> Australia, Sweden, Germany, Britain, France, Russia, Japan, the Netherlands and Canada are still not Orwellian tyrannies
lol, yes they are, you fucking catalanimal
we're not even allowed to defend our own lives if need be, which proves well enough we don't even own our fucking selves...

> GOD given right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, get out of here with your fairy tale bullshit. America is not a Christian nation. God (assuming he's real - he isn't) probably didn't have giving idiot rural rednecks guns in mind when creating the Earth

>socdems are marxists
not even.

Notice how England isn't on your list?

I know

As soon as they ban the only thing that lets them compensate for small anatomy - BOOM, it's a dictatorship! Sad really..

>Britain isn't an Orwellian tyranny
Are you fucking stupid?

> Britain

You want to know how I know that you voted for Trump?

FPBP.

you can't even speak your mind in Britain without getting 15 years in prison faggot.

the 2A is protecting us from that type of shit.

You can get arrested for literal thought crimes in most of these countries. A lot of them are nanny states that produce and maintain populations that won’t question authoritarianism or taxes imposed on them.

Sad that some kids will fall for this bait
not even that good
goes way overboard with the whole anatomy thing
like your hook was already baited and you just shoved so much more on the hook it fucking sank your whole pole

The thing now is to make the people build their own prisons without walls and think they are free.
Dictatorship through pleasure is way more effective.

Attached: 7zNLp.jpg (570x4550, 688K)

Who cares? Nobody likes the leaders of Britain First anyways, so they can rot for whatever charges the Brits come up with.

Notice how Britain is always leading the world - Issac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Alan Turing, etc.

Except that they are...

Attached: IMG_20170803_012239.jpg (792x230, 44K)

An armed populous is what keeps the federal government in check. Look at the Bundy ranch incident. The trigger happy assholes were the federal agents in that dispute.

>Australia, Sweden, Germany, Britain, France, Canada
>Not orwellian

Also cool how the UK police cover-up and refuse to investigate Paki rape/murder pedo gangs, amirite?

So are Canada and Australia, can't tell about the Netherlands and Japan because nobody gives a shit about them

>sweden
>not orwellian tyranny

okay, I guss ill take your word for it then

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Just a reminder guns aren't the problem

Attached: 226907.jpg (960x947, 133K)

>England

T H I S

>Britian France Germany Sweden
>not Orwellian tyranny
Only Europoor trash would actually believe this garbage. We we just talking about the police in Brtian uncovering ANOTHER child rape ring with ANOTHER two thousand victims while the police arrest citizens for fucking Facebook posts. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you don't have a gun and can't even do that. Live a slave, faggot.

Britain is.

>all of those states are run by the capitalist class, with no hope of political change

Seems like you missed the point of Orwell, OP.

YOU ARE A LIAR
HELP US

Attached: 214353576467.png (774x809, 736K)

I honestly hate pic related. Nothing is interesting about her

Bump

>Canada
Our gun control is fairly lax honestly, maybe Orwellian to an American, but compared to Australia, Japan, Britain and such we are quite free.
youtu.be/XaQKqM0opMc

Attached: 1520733830763.png (1012x638, 36K)

>you can't even speak your mind in Britain without getting 15 years in prison faggot
>Who cares?

No but seriously, Rabbi, what'cha doin' in these parts?

WE NEED GUNS LOTS OF GUNS

Attached: 1508460061374.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

Can a nigga get sum citations

Attached: 1518204371235.jpg (1099x605, 109K)

If only they had strict nigger control laws instead you're really see the murder rate drop.

Gun Control led to another German Empire, to a totalitarian supra-state which dictates policy to the subservient states trapped in its clutches. It led directly to the attempted and active genocide of Europeans through shitskin mudslime population replacement. Get the fuck off this board with your bullshit and TRY to take my guns, faggot. The last thing that will go through your mind WILL BE a bullet.

>pic
Our world is a hybrid of both of those.

No way that's true...

Woah woah woah, hol up there moite, did ye get yerself a loicense for those trips, aye?

Nay?

Well then, chap, stand oidle whoile I club ye into surrender, ye brigand.

Attached: Britcucks.png (3902x3733, 3.6M)

>England
>not Orwellian tyranny
Hahahaha fuck off I’ll keep my guns

Attached: 505F2A59-7325-4B84-9A65-ACC5117652A4.jpg (569x800, 153K)

What is your fucking obsession with american gun rights? You post at least three threads a day about this.

web.archive.org/web/20180312020520/https://fee.org/articles/catalonia-shows-the-danger-of-disarming-civilians/

Attached: no reason at all.jpg (700x467, 56K)

Weird how you didn’t mention China, Venezuela, Belarus, Vietnam, etc

Go to Twitter and retweet ron Paul or tommy robinson. Tell me how that works out for you peasant.

You dumb fucking nigger. Free speech does not exist here and our government is actively working to eradicate us. Kill yourself.

A fucking leaf

Attached: 1520672497588.jpg (585x560, 141K)

>Implying I use the most Jew controlled social media
Lol

What's with Catalonia lately? It's as if they're trying to replace Canadians in shitposting.

...but they are, you proxy using kike.

>Germany
>Displaying the flag is a hate crime and you go to jail for posting mean things on twitter while the Muslim migrant who assaulted your wife and raped your daughter gets a new house and universal basic income.
Yeah... totally not an Orwellian tyranny

>Russia
Lol.

> Britain, France, Sweden etal are not Orwellian tyrannies.

You can go to jail for an offensive Facebook post there.

>Russia just used a nerve agent to kill a former spy, injuring civilians
>Not Orwellian

>CCTV on every street in UK
>Not Orwellian

Just because a SMALL MINORITY of gun owners are killers doesn't mean all of them are killers!

this wasn't real gunnutism! real gunnutism has never been tried!

>Notice how Britain is always leading the world
Not since the late 1700's kiddo

>Ignores all the times we jailed muslims for online posts

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-022111.png (1080x1920, 258K)

Attached: eyes.jpg (466x913, 81K)

Two different things you idiot Trumpie

The departments that investigate hate speech and rape are two totally different offices; investigating hate speech crimes is easier compared to a full investigation on rape.

Yeah, notice they were arrested because it was connected to a homicide, not just connected to hurt feelings like the other arrests?

>Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money

It's not even close. The US is about 50th for murders. When you exclude those cities the US jumps to the middle of the developed pack of uni-racial nations.

Germany has the fourth highest rate of gun ownership in the world
France is also pretty high up there
Nice try, shill.

It happens to Muslims too, it's just that the media don't report in it because they'd be hounded by the left worldwide for Islamic persecution. Stop hanging off the jew medias every word

All homogeneous countries of good racial stock.

The communist was wrong again, what a surprise.

Attached: 146110151885.jpg (618x960, 51K)

>australia... not orwellian tyranny

>Britain
>not orwellian
lmfao, what a fucking joke. It's like you just completely ignore reality.

>posts Orwellian states
>calls them not Orwellian
Double Plus Good.

If you studied any of the declaration you'd understand they used the term "God" not in a religious sense but rather in a naturalistic one.

heyjackass.com/[embed}

It's funny that you forgot to mention the UK. With CCTV cameras everywhere and anti-wrongthink laws. It's also coincidentally one of the first nations to enforce gun control

Nature contradicts God

"God" is in no way scientific

It didn't to the founders, which is the point. You're talking from complete ignorance here using modern context to argue a historical one.

youtube.com/watch?v=5oZi-wYarDs[embed]

History is in the past; not an argument

The Founding Fathers didn't have AR-15s or inbred, toothless Republican rednecks or school shooters in mind when writing the Second Amendment.

>History is in the past; not an argument
This fuck is this? Of course it's an argument. The intention of the declaration is the rights are natural. They're not given by the state, only guaranteed.

>ad hominem
They didn't have the internet either. Now log off since it isn't covered by the first amendment.