Would Sup Forums watch a sol anime about Mami's life as a magical girl?

Would Sup Forums watch a sol anime about Mami's life as a magical girl?

I'd rather watch a sol anime about wacky akuma Homura shenanigans.

>Every episode ends with Homura casually foiling an attempt from Sayaka to overthrow her with a single clap of her hands

Yeah sure.

>Mami spinoff mini-series showing her adventures in different failed timelines
>Tries bonding with the girls in different ways
>Always ends up as an awkward bystander because the girls see her as a senpai instead of an equal
>Eventually sits alone in her room contemplating her awkwardness while consuming tea and keki
>Different tea/keki in each episode. Recipes are shown in the ending credits
>Dies yet another horrible yet strangely entertaining death
>Each episode ends with Homura just casually rewinding time without ever noticing Mami's suffering

Don't bully the Mami!

>Mami is a huge westaboo
>doesn't know shit about fashion

Mami-san has great fashion, fuck you

What's this from? Cropping it defeated the image searchers

Mami had such shit friends. Her problems would be over if any of them genuinely cared about her

Yes, more material about her means more doujinshi and lewds so I can happily masturbate to Mami-san

They're all fucking garbage, Mami gets the worst lewds ever

Madoka cares.

No. She is the most boring magical girl.

I’m not sure user

>drills
>great fashion

Is it a bad sign if I can identify with her in this panel?

Shit taste, brah

Not really, I know what’s this like

drills are best hairstyle

>bashing drills

Fuck off

>season 1: buddy cop meguca adventures with Kyouko
>season 2: crushing, all-consuming loneliness after Kyouko leaves

MODS

Serious question, why do you people like Mami so much? There's plenty of other titty monsters in anime who don't have nearly the waifu staying power that she has.

Madoka Magica is a really popular anime, all the main girls have tons of fans. Mami isn't really disproportionately popular when you take that + her design into consideration.

>buddy cop meguca adventures with Kyouko
I'm going to be eternally mad that this is never going to be a thing because of this retarded little shit.

If it's that popular, how come Shaft hasn't finished it yet?

Everyone who waifus the Mami for her titties is doing it wrong. I waifu her because she is a kind, gentle and actually somewhat competent and ambitious idiot who just wants to make the world a better place and therefore deserves something good instead of the shit she's given. She's pure distilled waifu essence and everyone who doesn't like her is a faggot.

Her wish was selfish, she deserved what she got
>not wishing to save her whole family along with herself

I see youre a mahou shoujo of culture as well

Well, I did mention that she's an idiot. Furthermore, her wish was a rash decision under pressure and it's likely that she regrets it very much. Especially since she basically got nothing out of it as she'd probably have "survived" anyway after being lichified by healing herself with bullshit magic.

I'm annoyed that Kyoko was living with Sayaka instead of Mami. Her and Mami are both orphans, Mami is lonely living alone, and they were once close friends. It would have been a perfect opportunity to develop their relationship more.

Mami and Kyouko don't bring the shekels, goyim

Is there a new madoka thing happening i've seen a lot of threads lately

Maybe because Homura thought it would keep Sayaka complacent.
It won't work.

Magia Record, a new mobile game, came out back in August.

Impressive. Good job user.

A byproduct of /u/ spillage from currently airing series.

ok, I'll need the panda