Are you going to bark all day little doggy, or are you going to bite?

Let's start the revolution. Why wouldn't we? You can't we? Why hasn't it happened?

Attached: daniel-day-lewis-bill-the-butcher-cutting-gangs-of-new-york.jpg (720x479, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=129kuDCQtHs
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ignore all FBI threads

We don't have the the courage, that's why. We can bitch, but we can't act. Antifa gets shit done, even niggers and liberals are, we just bitch, or run when shit happens. You're pussies on pol. A bunch of big talkers.

As for calling me FBI, lol grow up faggot.

CIA faggot

Attached: 1520789545083.jpg (1245x973, 157K)

Just waiting for something to kick off, my glow in the dark friend.*

>*The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: 1520638511833s.jpg (117x125, 4K)

People like OP are worse than jews

Attached: 1464940051959.png (492x611, 407K)

You're simpler fold too, easily offended and weak minded in certain aspects. I'm thinking about leaving pol, its starting to fill with kikes, niggers, and chink lovers, and spics. I'll sleep on it.

Kikeanon, look around. We don't have to actually lift a finger. LEOs are sitting here paid to sift through piss wondering why they went to college and questioning their dreams.

Antifa, niggers, minorites, etc. are the beat cop's problem and white cops are definitely feeling the hate from the livestock they corral. Jews are falling apart everywhere you look.

When you're out here trying to shape excrement into golems, I know you're losing. You know you're losing.

There's only one thing left for you to do. You already know what it is -- kys.

It's too dangerous

ww3 soon

revolution on the titanic? kek ok

pol cowards are waiting for real men to start things

DO YOU EVEN WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER

We are lowly schemers we have no real capacity to overthrow any government.

And if we had... that would be something, ain't it?

Attached: 1949 Gaza supply distribution.jpg (750x489, 215K)

Truck driver here, were being replaced all jobs including most logistic is already automated.

Think of America as a slaughter house where you will work from now on and your child will be taken away from you because you will spend hours at work and the state takes care of your family just like a farmer does to new born animals they get separated and labeled.

You will learn to walk read and write at basic level and the rest of your life is you chasing dreams that wont happen because theres a club of people running this farm and they no longer need you but your insisting like a horse trying to be useful when cars were made.

This country is ours for the taking.

Attached: 1513384177304.png (1802x905, 203K)

Systempunkt
Cascading failure
asymmetrical warfare
OODA loop
Urban take down
4gw
5gw

Attached: transmissionaccomplished.jpg (850x478, 103K)

too optimistic.
a little less hope still, to not find

Revolution does not need be violent, and in fact, should not be. We're evolving past the need for violence.

You sound afraid. Are you?

One nuke falls and the niggers are going to rob your entire city in 6 hours.

Grow up you hippie pinko faggot.

Attached: Hobbes war.png (300x316, 99K)

Because I work for the State Department and giving up my job and pension for memes sounds gay as fuck desu

Attached: 1520815365880m.jpg (1024x678, 141K)

Target rich environment.

Attached: substation.jpg (500x253, 49K)

Jews are genociding whites without using the sword, but instead they've convinced whites to submit to death. Are you less creative and intelligent than your enemy that your only recourse is throwing stones, you ape?

>if you kill your enemy they win

Killing isn't necessary. That's why Siege is a trick.

There won't be some armed conflict.
This is the long game. Once we reach 49% white everything is going to accelerate at a very alarming rate but by then its too late.

> OODA Loop
John Boyd was my physical next door neighbour growing up.

Attached: 55MWqhs.png (552x464, 256K)

OP has a point.

We sit at home and stare at our screens just like they want us. Even though we claim to be red-pilled, we are complacent and brainwashed still by the bright lights in our hands.

Didn't you fucks organize Occupy Wall Street? Can't we do something like that again, except this time make it about red pilling the nation? Or hell, even Seth Rich?

Why can't we protest for Seth Rich? Say, on the anniversary of his death, get everyone together and peacefully gather in the streets to tell everyone the truth. That it's not some fringe conspiracy, that it's real and we won't be silenced. The world must know.

Attached: 1503438538342.jpg (1280x720, 691K)

Commies need to fire the first shot. We are in control, why should we fire first?

We want peace retard, it would be a great time to chimp out and show that leftists are violent and we aren't the aggressor, but they won't, one because they are cowards and two because we want peace in korea.

Now you have a platform built on perpetual aggression, what would the US do?

Did you know 1 in 5 arson cases are never solved?

Attached: fire.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

Are you sleeping? We have been at war for a long time now weather we like it or not. The only question is when are we going to get mad enough to start defending ourselves. Luca Traini tied his rampage to a specific victim and Italy loves him for it . It wouldn't surprise me if he held office one day. There are hundreds if not thousands of headlines a week that would suffice.

Attached: Luca Traini.jpg (620x350, 24K)

You're not even willing to simply spread propaganda to wake up the masses. You're not willing to spend your precious time all day every day doing that. The Enemy only wins because he deceives the masses, so any struggle must begin with re-educating the masses. Without their approval any action works against us. Your fallen nature prevents you from doing what must be done because it's not as exciting as murder. Go and fix yourself. Make yourself worthy to serve the Savior.

Attached: hitler hd.jpg (3155x4005, 3.21M)

Even if you invest your money conservatively, you should be able to beat the pace of inflation.

Sell you coat and buy a sword. If you are not willing to kill and die then you are not worthy of the kingdom.

Attached: christ sword.jpg (687x960, 231K)

i have

>money
>wife
>kids
>food
>cars
>boat
>truck
>300k house
>35 acres of land

why do i need to revolt again?

so betas get free NEETbux

As for your propaganda, they already shape the narrative and opinion is already polarized and entrenched. It would only take a small fraction of the population to win an insurgency and we already have many times what we need to win a war. Besides, what are you going to do with propaganda? Raise awareness? Protest? Vote? The elections are rigged. They have admitted it openly in the media now.

Attached: clinton bernie.jpg (777x437, 81K)

Look, I'm fighting the Info Wars.

Attached: slow jerk.gif (120x261, 493K)

Look, I'm voting.

Attached: peak fap.webm (426x238, 2.66M)

Why can we use social media to get around the media like Trump did?

>Besides, what are you going to do with propaganda?
If your Enemy's entire strategy relies on deceiving the billions of people don't you think it might be a good idea to re-educate them so they know who the real enemy is?

You can always wait until they do the same thing in America that they are doing in South Africa.

Angry yet?

Attached: Dylann Storm Roofjpg.jpg (220x258, 13K)

Why are there so many honeypots this weekend?
At least include some Tay-Tay noods in your posts.

>Don't have to do captcha to post in this thread.

Attached: grooming gangs.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Real revolution is telling the truth. Glow in the darks not needed.

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

So do something.

Reverse search this flag.

Attached: 770718BB-0A04-4E9E-945A-D39F198C6F92.jpg (2000x1333, 213K)

Really though, who’s willing to do something ITT? USA only, naturally.

The whole internet is a honeypot we are already on lists and electronically surveiled. Secrecy only matters when secrecy matters, which isn't often but the chilling effect is real. I'm getting pretty hot under the collar and I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut anymore.

Attached: grow a pair.jpg (700x553, 108K)

We are fighting an information war dumbass. We spread our information that gets hidden by the establishment - red pills - and it breaks their conditioning to the point where we reach a critical mass of like minded people.

This is not a hot war - yet - so by gaining supporters with effective information sharing we are doing what we should be. We own weapons in case it does turn into a shooting war, but our system currently is stable enough so advocacy is still our best option

Wait for it.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

You will be surprised once the party finally gets started. Right now everyone is standing on the wall because no one wants to be the first one out on the dance floor.

You cant start a fire without a spark
This gun's for hire
even if were just dancin' in the dark

youtube.com/watch?v=129kuDCQtHs

Attached: transformer.jpg (233x217, 10K)

Because youre all pussies who complaon about ur shitty lives on the internet

The only people you need to worry about redpilling are family neighbors and friends. War is already here and the sooner it goes hot the better our chances of winning. Right now our chances are pretty damn good. Ten years from now I'm not so optimistic.

Attached: expext God.png (475x792, 705K)

But in all seriousness, the white man doesn't need to lead a revolution to force change for our benefit in this country. We just need to stop paying taxes for a week.

Too Comfy...

Attached: IMG_2735.jpg (1280x1562, 254K)

Sinister trips corroborate, we are like pigs being fattened for the slaughter. Our own wealth is our biggest impediment to action.

It won't get hot until the Left is back in control of the federal government.

They don't have anybody who can actually fight a war. Their ranks are made up of women and shitskins and they don't have any guns. It turns out girl power and vibrant diversity does not make for a cohesive combat unit. The only way they have any power is by leveraging the surveillance power of he NSA and the legitimacy of the federal government. Meaning, they can only really fuck with us by weaponizing the courts and bureaucracy against us.

Even when they regain control of the federal government, they will not start kicking down our doors and shooting us in the night. They will simply use their astoundingly evil but deadly effective propaganda machine turn up the white genocide campaign and oppression to where we have to take he first shots. For the time being, the more people we can red pill - or disconnect from their Matrix - the harder a time they will have reestablishing power, making an effective government-led white genocide campaign, and having people accept their tyrannical tactics to crush resistance. In other words, Trump bought us time. If we can use that time to scuttle their propaganda machine and disconnect its followers, we can vastly increase our odds for long term victory when this gets hot.

Don't look now, but the mainstream propaganda media is in shambles and social media companies are destroying their credibility in their ineffective efforts to censor us.

I really think it has to do with entertainment. Back in the day, when all you can do is stare at a wall, people don't put up with shit because there is nothing else to do

But bankers by govt bonds meaning it's basically put on a credit card. taxes go towards paying off the debt. They basically show the bankers how much money they got in taxes, but hypothetically the system could run without even collecting taxes. The bankers would just loan out the money

That is the key, disconnecting from the matrix. We must be able to feed ourselves. But don't make the mistake of thinking time is on our side. Testosterone levels are plummeting and the next generation is utterly helpless. They have been hovered over their whole lives. They have zero attention, zero tolerance for discomfort, zero ability to assess risk and zero self initiative without constant reassurance. Artificial intelligence and demographic shift are advancing at a disturbingly fast pace. Accelerationism and survivalism are our friends. I was actually disapointed that Hillary lost.

Attached: Alaric sacs Rome.jpg (989x728, 384K)

We have the technological means to do so, what we need it's the political drive.

A bum in Atlanta shut down a major interstate when he set fire to a bunch of pvc culvert pipe stacked under an overpass.

Attached: bridge collapses due to fire.jpg (1920x1080, 886K)

kek
I went camping in the woods with a buddy of mine and got stuck in the snow storm a few weeks ago.

Miss me with that collectivism shit. I'm taking care of my own.

kill all people who accuse others of being FBI for no reason

Time is not on our side. The ultimate numbers game is if we can disconnect more current Americans than the number of third world shitholers the Left can import. If we can beat them there, we can win.

Time is not on our side though, of that you are correct

Checked. We build the political drive by showing people that the establishment lies to them.

kill everyone who talks like this

The establishment just wants to keep being the establishment.

How is it that we see the trap but we still can't climb out?

killing you is necessary

I don't know what happening in Chile but up here small children are being taught all manner of sexual perversion in government schools and young boys are being encouraged to cut their dicks off and given womens hormones. Manny people are very angry and once the fire starts it will burn hot and long.

Attached: 2018.jpg (750x739, 112K)

if you commit any TERRORISM or RANDOM ACTS OF VANDALISM

It will only empower the neoliberal police state. Trump will be the first to push your shit in and declare law.. believe me he would love to.

Attached: Hitler_Took_the_Guns_Trump_took_the_guns.jpg (633x500, 83K)

declare marshall law*

a thousand times, this

>"god emperor" trump retard
yeah, you can go back to cozying up to the demons that are burning us from the inside

we don't need your help or input, enjoy your peasant status

The truth is only good for aiming your blows

Yeah but it's a side effect of individual capitalism.

You can exchange for collective capitalism, all the good things of wellfare and mandatory labor at the same time.

Will is a muscle. We must exercise it. On that note, I'm off to bed. I have things to do tomorrow.

In order to do that they need a certain critical mass of support from the people. Granted, that critical mass is smaller than it used to be because of entrenchment of establishment powers and alignment with corporations (specifically banks, media, academia, and internet corporations). The more people we pull from them, the more they behave to move in our direction to remain the establishment.

They want to stay on top, but we can make that conditional upon protecting our interests

This is not FBI
This is not CIA
THIS IS A WHITE GUY TEARING HIS HAIR OUT KNOWING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT (((THEM))) AND DO FUCKING NOTHING BUT TALK ABOUT FUCKING ANIME TITS AND SEX DOLLS ALL FUCKING DAY BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO LAZY TO GET A FUCKING LIFE.
JOIN YOUR LOCAL FUCKING NAZIS

Attached: white-revolution.jpg (1304x1714, 561K)

Occupy wallstreet was my first redpill.
Fuck revolutionary faggots and their ever-driveling cesspool of self multiplying social issues.

Our time will come user, just wait. The time for us to articulate ourselves in a non violent manner will soon come to light. We are loved by family. We love our families and those who grow around us. Believe in your family... Do not be afraid to confide in them. Develop a singular shared goal of prosperity without the online drivel circulating the "others" as foundation.

Millions of normal people know we are right user. Our fight can't move to the streets until the meme war comes to a ceasefire. Until then we need to harness our autism and hone our skills as individuals - so if we ever are separated we can find each other through speech.

Ohana.... you fucking faggot

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Kikeanon, look around. We don't have to actually lift a finger. LEOs are sitting here paid to sift through piss wondering why they went to college and questioning their dreams.

Antifa, niggers, minorites, etc. are the beat cop's problem and white cops are definitely feeling the hate from the livestock they corral. Jews are falling apart everywhere you look.

When you're out here trying to shape excrement into golems, I know you're losing. You know you're losing.

There's only one thing left for you to do. You already know what it is -- kys.

Attached: Screen shot 2013-04-22 at 6.49.17 PM.png (579x394, 191K)

This, whats even funnier is that Sup Forums thinks they can beat the kikes in their own game. If these homofaggots were serious about the shit they said, they would start some shit and go out in a blaze of glory, after all, being dead is better than living in this shit world

Attached: mad world.jpg (700x788, 211K)

>you have
While OUR brothers across the pond in OUR homeland are being replaced by fucking SUB HUMAN USELESS SHITS BECAUSE WE THINK FOR OURSELVES.
YOU SHOULD CARE BECAUSE YOU OWE IT TO YOUR FORE FATHERS, AND YOUR KIDS CHILDREN TO LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD.
A man is nothing if he cannot even lift his axe against a foe.

>This, whats even funnier is that Sup Forums thinks they can beat the kikes in their own game.
They still haven't managed to define me. I think I'll be good, m8.

It's getting there. They're trying for a straight deplatforming, but alternative ways are being sought and found. After that next step, then comes the revolution.

>not joining AWD
Just kill the satanist PLEASE HES REALLY FREAKING ME OUT and we have good ol revolutionary para-military

>implying there's no white genocide
user., you're silly.

If we’re ever going to make America great again, and if our European brothers are ever going to rid themselves of the Islamic plague, violence (and I mean a lot of it) will be required. They’re not going to go back no matter how nicely we ask, in fact they won’t even go back even if we pay them to leave. At least a few of them will have to die, luckily shitskin rapefugees are so cowardly that as soon as they see a few die, they’ll start running. Remember that there has never been the type of massive societal change that the west needs right now, without violence.

jew bot, you can tell, he talks all wrong

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME YOU FAT LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT? OUR ACTIONS ONLINE DO NOTHING TO SAVE OUR BROTHERS IN AFRICA, NOTHING TO HELP THAT WHITE GIRL GETTING RAPED BY A FUCKING NIGGER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE WE SIMPLY DO NOTHING.
STOP BEING A LAZY CUNT.
JOIN YOUR LOCAL NAZIS OR WE WILL FUCKING HANG YOU

Attached: CD45DE67-8F2F-4475-8509-5E1BBC7F8C62.jpg (573x493, 51K)

>local nazis
Is this a new meme?

No, lucky you, this is a reality
We are everywhere

Attached: Hide-now-run-forever.jpg (960x960, 169K)

Evening special agent. Bored at the office?

That means less than being a hipster.

Attached: 1235608092118.jpg (200x288, 36K)