VERY IMPORTANT NEWS

This is being censored everywhere. Being in Canada with our PM, I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. I had a couple anti-Trudeau pages liked on FB and some others and that was about it. One day one of my shares was reported and deleted and I wasn't sure why, so I Googled to see if there was any way to see who reported me. I discovered that if you go to your block list and type "report me" it will actually show you a complete list of everyone who ever reported your profile. Try it if you don't believe me.

If you're a conservative, then you will probably see a lot of names. There are a lot of obvious bot accounts with foreign names, but the rest are real accounts that belong to people who work in the media and the rest work for the government. One name in particular is a woman named Melinda M (her display pic is in a wedding dress). If you see her on your list you'll know from the description. She has not only held many positions with the liberal media, but also within the Government of Canada. I had 3 different FB accounts, and the EXACT same list of people including her had reported my account.

Just to make sure it wasn't just a coincidence I made a new FB account, left it for a couple days and checked back. No one had reported me. I then went and liked a few conservative pages on FB and waited a couple more days. Low and behold, Melinda M and many of the others had reported me once again. I went back to my main FB account and blocked her and the rest of them immediately and warned my friends on my timeline. Within less than 5 minutes I was logged out of my account for "suspicious activity", FB had me upload a picture of myself to verify my account, which I did. I came back to check less than a day later to see that my account was permanently disabled.

This is actually very frightening and if you look at the list on your block list you'll see what I mean. This story needs to get out, but I know that none of the media in my country will cover it.

Attached: Jewbook.jpg (311x162, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

israelpalestinenews.org/israel-partisans-work-censor-internet/?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=5823ec18-39d5-42b0-b8c7-d8b542f14bd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: social media.jpg (1080x1068, 172K)

i don't kikebook so I can't confirm but it's a damn interested bump I'll give you

>using Facebook
>ever
Literally only boomers and depressed house wives use it now so it's not taboo to not use it anymore

deleted fb in 2011

Attached: 1520723993015.png (736x2575, 566K)

did you make screen caps? Or are you still dumb

I don't got any live troll accounts anymore either, but this would be interesting if true.

If OP isn't memeing it sounds like a group that basically just sits there and reports people, I am not surprised of this, and I am not surprised that this isn't organic.

I had one around election times, and we did this operation there basically we were testing the free speech on the platform in connection with some newspapers here. Pushing the limits all the time, it was constantly banned. I wish I knew about it then, because it was foreigners banning we concluded. They were not able no understand humor here(which is in many ways pol ultra), and they most certainly didn't understand the text.

I still got the shots off all they censored then, it was ridiculous to say the least.

wish I knew about this then, if this is true. Then we could have got a verification that these censorship kikes, was in fact foreigners

> Israel works to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.
israelpalestinenews.org/israel-partisans-work-censor-internet/?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=5823ec18-39d5-42b0-b8c7-d8b542f14bd0
>The Forward reports: “Act.il says that its app has 12,000 sign-ups so far, and 6,000 regular users. The users are located all over the world, though the majority of them appear to be in the United States. Users get ‘points’ for completed missions; top-ranked users complete five or six missions a day. Top users win prizes: a congratulatory letter from a government minister, or a doll of David Ben-Gurion, Israel’s founding prime minister.”

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-07-10.27.43.png (768x317, 92K)

I had to send the copy of it to my email since my account was disabled. This is what happens when you type "report me" into you block list.

Attached: Reports.png (862x1440, 534K)

ALL those people reported you?

Attached: EI-camera-wikipedia2.jpg (483x362, 37K)

Did you screenshot when they asked for a pic of you as authenticity check? And another when you found out your account was disabled. If you didn't you can create another account and repeat the process, except register it every step of the way this time. Don't make much fuss about it until you have this proof in hands, otherwise they'll change the system to hide this

how many of these actually do reside in canada would you guess? Almost all of them are fucking foreigners. Actually triggering

Look at this account and tell me that if you saw that this account reported all your profiles you wouldn't be very suspicious. Multiple jobs in liberal media and Canadian Government? This is pretty suspicious.

Attached: Melinda.png (1083x1332, 1.64M)

Yeah, that command that you can enter in your block list shows everyone who has reported your FB account.

Lmao what a slide thread
I tried it, it's showing you potential matches when you type in "report me" so a lot of "me-" and "re-" names show up
Sage

It was a much longer list than in the screencap initially, but overall I'd say at least 10 resided in Canada, some having jobs at CBC, MSNBC, Toronto Sun, etc.

obvious shill
now, where is soros?

oh jesus lol

well, all my posts were true

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 6.48.11 PM.png (798x711, 452K)

there are all sorts of weird ass querries in kikebook, I used to know some but I haven't horsed around in it in ages

No, you're are a fucking shill. I did it and she's there, Melinda Maldonado. You are one of them, that's why you're reporting on here too. Fucking worthless shill cunt.

All those photos are professional

Get rid of facebook, twitter, and snapchat, and come to new hampshire, DONT TRACK IN ANY LIBERAL BS THOUGH, MAKE SURE YOU ARNT FOLLOWED!

That's a bot sweetie

Lmao okay bud enjoy the JIDF shekels

I'm getting the same shit too. And look, when you look at these people, as you said, they are in media. This girl worked in radio for La Raza and worked at Fox apparently.

And MODS, this is a PUBLIC Facebook profile, I'm not doxxing anybody. And she's in the media.

Attached: IMG_9846.png (750x1334, 441K)

No it isn't.

Attached: IMG_9847.png (750x1334, 593K)

OKAY i was gonna post this last night but over the last year Ive been getting friend requests from lots of clearly bot accounts or what appear to be bots.

Im not sure why they target me, but I bet theres an association with my IP from coming here and FB is providing data?

I think theyre likely alphabet soup agencies trying to see my posts because my account is set to private.

But its become more and more unsettling.

I messaged this one last night asking who are you. no response. i just said go away.

message was 'seen' but no response.

Attached: shill.png (1689x756, 406K)

Account is now 'Arthur Burnheart'.

Might be some Israeli shill accounts looking for political targets. I dont know but every few months I start getting a wave of invites from these clearly fake accounts.

In the past its always been accounts with attractive women as the profile pics but I obviously never accept any requests from them.

Wtf am I looking at? These people reported me? I don't know any of them.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-224031.png (1080x1920, 493K)

Well, fucking retaliate already, dammit! What are you waiting for?!

Attached: war.jpg (230x216, 21K)

Attached: 115f9c4405d2d0ee11d24f33e76b8d5257ba6448b0e613c2f3c265c209a3ab58.jpg (666x883, 116K)

I don't think FB is providing the data. Because if they were, the people wouldn't have to report you to FB, because FB would already know.

They mostly are in media, tech, and from California, this shit is wierd.

Weird

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-224401.png (1080x1920, 562K)

What happened to Canada ? 100 years ago you Guys fought for the UK and got recognition and independence for that
It really wrenches my heart that Europe and Canada went from something that was an Example to something that became an Spitting image of what not to do
Stay Cozy Leafy-bro we've got your back

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-224410.png (1080x1920, 591K)

We are all getting the same list, I have that list too. And I'm in the USA.

Yeah, the "report me" thing doesn't work. I got a lot of those same profiles to show up when I tried it.

I'm reporting all of their profiles lol

So how come they are targeting so many of you here, this is no (((coincidence)))

LMFAO

This is hilarious. nu-pol confirmed for boomer computer illiterates hahahahahahahaha

Searching report me just literally SEARCHES THE WORDS REPORT ME. Holy fucking shit i'm dying. This is the face of nu-pol. Fucking computer illiterate boomers who i'm surprised can even get their computer started hahahaha FUCK ME. AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Always a fucking leaf being this fucking stupid...

Attached: 1514777169637.jpg (884x903, 285K)

I got people in the house that aren't very active but do use fb, but I can't check until tomorrow

Here's the question:

Does anybody have an older FB account, or your GFs account or something, that you know never visited Sup Forums or anything, and check that account and see what comes up for the "report me" thing.

I don't even post political stuff.

Attached: 1457348126603.jpg (640x640, 174K)

Same lol

So great of you to provide sources, list of names and actual information other than your faggotty story.

We must be onto something, look at the shills out in full force on this thread.

if this a query that actually shows this shit, and so many of you are there not posting political crap. The only way I can see how this would work is that if they got the ip from here and fb and do a match on those

Why don't you try it yourself retard...

Or just read the fucking thread. We've all posted the same list. Fucking retard.

Well report me isn't in any of their names

>report me
I get the exact same people ,user this is not what you think it is.

Confirmed same exact list on my fb profile.

wtf ? is the name of a list were loading or something?

How do they get our op from here?

Those same people show up on mine too....

Attached: fb.png (550x453, 79K)

ZUCKERBERG IS GOING TO START CHARGING 5$ PER MONTH FOR FACEBOOK UNLESS YOU RESPOND "LET ME BE FREE ZUCKIE"

Attached: 1379988741555.jpg (360x360, 23K)

>just a rehash of the "following me" bait mouthbreathers fell for last year

Anyone who types those words in will get the exact same results. Type in Report You and you'll get another list. People who believe this shit are the dumbest people alive.

Who in their right mind is on facebook, or any other antisocial media for that matter?

If youre on facebook in 2018 i feel sorry for you.

Wanna see somethign more concerning? They're shadowbanning the fucking president.

Attached: kikerbook.jpg (640x480, 67K)

if they got a mod. I have never been one so I dunno what they got access to though

Need to find the commonality

Shhh... stop ruining this for the rest of us, you're not supposed to tell them what we're doing

I'm getting the same profiles. What is this faggotry?

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-045546.png (1080x2220, 629K)

I'm on there only to connect with boomer inlaws and family members. Plan to phase it out eventually

This is correct. Op is a nigger faggot

Hello fellow non retard. I too noticed all the names contain (((Me)))
>He had me going for a minute though

WHAT THE FUCK
I just tried this too and I have many of the same names as you. And I don't follow any right wing or political pages. Just a few Orthodox Christian pages and a few Military pages.
SPOOKED

Attached: block.png (431x458, 66K)

Lets see what these have in common.
Melissa Martinez: REPORTera, REPORT, REPORTer
Melinda Maldonado: REPORTer, REPORTer

Jesus Christ, we know, why can't you let us fuck with newfags

Maybe they're all REPORTERS?

Exactly. Jesus Christ this place is going downhill. Notice how all of their names start with "Me"? I wonder why everyone of you boomers is getting the same result. hmmm.....

Attached: 1519782365573.jpg (750x730, 515K)

This index lists profiles that have REPORT in their description in some way, I'm getting the same list as OP

Shiieeet. You can't make this shit up.

Attached: IMG_20180312_035934.jpg (328x126, 10K)

>Me
On the right

Attached: 1517790433442.jpg (3216x2136, 462K)

>everyone saying hurrr just delete all social media

That's exactly what they want. No right wing people left to challenge them on their platforms.

hmmm, very strange and fucked up story.
Thanks for sharing user.

Attached: Canary_in_a_Coal_Mine_V2_1200.jpg (959x768, 578K)

Dude, it's the "Me-" in their names
Try "report te"

can't believe a leaf pulled a fast one on every nigger faggot ITT

>which I did.
lmao normies are hilarious

Attached: 1471996570105.jpg (720x552, 64K)

And their names starting with "Me-", hence "report Me"

You're boosting a fucking slide thread and you want me to just let you fucking do it? Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 26067264_189759931762565_5804088193858928640_n.jpg (320x320, 24K)

I typed in "report you" amongst other combinations and got absolutely no results. I had friends whose lists when they typed in "report me" was entirely empty.

So saying it's only bringing up results with "ME" is false, because had this been the case, it would bring up the same list for literally everybody, yet some accounts show absolutely nothing. How can you explain that?

>using facebook in the current year
The fuck is wrong with you user.

On a side note my uncle was using facebook to make posts about shooting Harper in the head like 6 years ago, and the RCMP showed up at his house kekekeke. The government has to have some sort of automated database system to flag posts.

bump

Attached: Gbdp2qP.jpg (4032x3024, 895K)

Strange, every person has letter M in their name,last or first.
Coincidence or some group code..?

What if OP works for facebook and now everyone who writes that in their block list is now outed as a Sup Forums browser?

I was also, seemingly permanently removed from facebook.
Happened after I made a page called the jews and started tagging it on posts.
Like 30 minutes later.
I can't check who has reported me now.

SHIT SHIT SHIT THIS IS BIG !!!!

Its who the search engine thinks you're searching for you dumbass

I had 2 friends that I hung out with in person tonight who aren't political whatsoever and I asked them to type it into their blocker. No results. Why doesn't it work for everyone then?

Are you genuinely retarded?

bump for an actual happening thread

this is what i thought. its not showing you who reported you, its showing you all a list of the same people that searching "report me" triggers a match on

Thats what she said

Attached: 1510785307468.png (249x202, 6K)

This is the pol I like, useful information on current events and the corruption, tactics, and methods of our political enemies. Should I copy this post and put it on twitter? Or will that make it worse for us?

Attached: college-senior-citizen-meme.jpg (550x425, 48K)

>using facebook for anything other than making sure family members haven't died

kys you fucking brainwashed faggots.

Have a (You)