Sunday night Eagle Scout thread

Who here Eagle?

Attached: eaglescout.png (191x212, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_the_militaries_of_ancient_Greece
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Jewish-Boy-Scouts-of-America-leaders-support-gay-rights-312760
timesofisrael.com/boy-scouts-of-america-seek-more-jewish-troops/
daytonjewishobserver.org/2016/05/lgbt-friendly-boy-scout-unit-to-launch-at-temple-israel/
jewishscouting.org
scoutingnewsroom.org/press-releases/bsa-expands-programs-welcome-girls-cub-scouts-highest-rank-eagle-scout/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Andrew Jackson Council reporting.

Attached: scouts1.jpg (350x152, 32K)

im an eagle, little dissapointed in the BSA as of late

Let’s recap recent BSA “progress”

>it’s ok to be gay
> it’s ok to be a gay leader
> it’s ok for girls to be Boy Scouts
> it’s ok for the entire troop to show up without their shirt tucked in

Fuck the BSA.

eagle reporting 8/1/12

Eagle here, also disappointed with the BSA. They've ruined what the program was about.

Life scout, one rank away from CuckScout. BSA lost its biggest church sponsor this year, they're not going to last long.

Yo. Reporting. Pacifica District. Highest decorated Eagle in my troop at time of honor... 1999.

I'm okay with gays being in, but not girl and shirts definitely SHOULD be tucked in. Inspection is a serious matter. I bet the troops with a couple gay leaders are much stricter ;)

I have an 18 month old son and I'm considering starting my own troop/patrol and/or a whole new organization (non-profit) so that he can know what real camping and life is all about.

Attached: Who is POL.png (768x768, 546K)

What's this with shirts not being tucked in? Are you not required to tuck your shirt in anymore?

You are part of the problem, twofold: (1) pursuit of MBs, Eagle palms and patches feed materialistic drives. Scouts is supposed to be about developing yourself morally as a man. Standing up straight. Getting dozens of MBs signed off because you loosely meet requirements only to speed off to the next hastily completed task defeats the purpose of the MB. (2) Homosexuality kills the ability for fraternal bonds to be formed.

Tucking in shirts is probably "tuckist".

It’s the BSA conforming to sloven leaders.

least we can always home teach most merits worth earning and can reform using the original 90s edition books

I am very much not a materialist in the sense you mean. I am very much for increasing knowledge as much as possible and expanding my interests. I only did what interested me. I was also an excellent student too, but not because I "had to be". I just was. When it ceased to entertain me I stopped trying so hard. I did very much value the "values" of scouting and work hard to keep them in my life.

Also, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_the_militaries_of_ancient_Greece

I'm not saying they should all be having sex, but I know lots of first responders and ex-military ex cops etc are fantastic rolemodels and you would never know they were gay. They are high caliber people and should be allowed to serve, effeminate faggots who mislead children should not.

Just a little?
Hitler Youth when?

Attached: cspGreaterPittsburghs1.jpg (600x236, 32K)

I'll have to see if I can save a troop from ruin, or start a fresh one where we care about each other and know how to be good scouts... if not one of those two... then after that fails.

Attached: shootme12dollars.jpg (250x284, 18K)

BSA is fucked.
How is Order of DeMolay doing these days?

What ever problems exist can always be straightened out later.

Ich bin ein Adler.

troop was pretty based, liberals could not survive it; a couple soy wienies tried it and bombed after one outing. modern BSA is pretty shit tho; jews selling off all their camps, donated property sold for millions that they'll never get back.

Attached: CRC.jpg (341x148, 25K)

Las Vegas council here. Fuck the BSA for what they've become.

Chris Robert Perry r u in this thread? its rocky i been trying to reach you

I used to love the BSA when I was in it. The troop I was in did a good job at instilling good values into the kids, which a lot of them grew up in the projects. Today I am embarrassed to call myself an Eagle Scout, seeing as the BSA are run by a bunch of faggots.

Reached Life. Over a decade with scouting was perhaps the greatest and most worthwhile endeavor of my adolescence. The Law and the Oath are as much a necessity to me now as when I was thirteen.

"MAY THE GREAT SCOUTMASTER OF THE UNIVERSE BE WITH US TILL WE MEET AGAIN"

Attached: IMG_7278.jpg (329x406, 51K)

Troupe 2 reporting in. From the great state of Kansas. Where men are men and women are damn happy about it

What is this nonsense about not tucking shirts in?
I would not allow this in my troop when I was SDL. How to remedy the situation:
>Enlist my most trusted trusted PL and groveling underlings.
>Until the troop becomes un-fucked, the entire troop will stand at attention at the parade ground 1 hour early every morning before Reveille, and on hour late at taps.
>Spaghetti with no sauce for breakfast/lunch/dinner for the entire troop until everyone has shirts tucked. (Except for myself and my gestapo of course)
>If found eating anything else you will be forced to move the full water coolers from one end of the camp to the other until I get tired of watching you.
>No trips to camp store allowed. Those with contraband will have their tents tossed. Those who shape up and/or rat on their friends will be shown leniency from the water jug.
>Just on top of that, latrine duty for the usual ones I didn't like, and this was probably their fault anyway.
>Everyone else get busy making camp crafts and sweeping the dirt paths so we can win the ridge competition.

They wouldn't last a single day.

Attached: disgusting.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Who cares what national does, its all about what goes on at the individual troop level. A good troop can stay good at developing boys regardless of whatever the hell national does, the OA and other BSA Sub orgs are where the best part of the BSA really is.

Also got eagle in 2016 SFL

>tfw it will have been 7 years since my CoH next month
>tfw the organization that defined my formative years (sucked at sports) is wholly unrecognizable now

Attached: feels.png (645x773, 7K)

I’m looking into troops in the Catholic Churches. They seem to be pretty based and weed out most of the faggots.

Attached: 4C67B88E-24D9-4E86-8FA7-B2246B9507CF.jpg (300x169, 23K)

I'm saddened that by the time I get eagle it won't mean anything anymore. Is there any way to change the leadership in order to uncuck?

Underage banned you little faggot.

Top kek underage fag

Jeb wants you...

Attached: Haunted_Tank_Vol_1_4.jpg (1280x1991, 479K)

we could all live in the woods during the civil war

Attached: 1518731075438.jpg (720x539, 39K)

Longhorn Council here. Two treks to Philmont, one national jamboree and Order of the Arrow.

Hate what has become of the BSA.

Dog bless anons

>Philmont

Attached: 5709990_1439922838.4283.png (800x533, 649K)

Unironically this
The problem is that Boy Scouts will lose the respect that you earn from being a Boy Scout. The rest of society will see us as no different from a regular person.

When I have kids and if they are boys should I send them to boy scouts? I hear it's been turning into a colossal faggot train right now

Attached: 1510453576371.jpg (800x600, 140K)

It has but I am sure there is a way to get them assigned to a specific troop you like by pulling a few strings. I regret growing up and seeing my friends becoming boy scouts and some even Eagle scouts.

My son got his Bear badge a few weeks ago, did Pinewood derby this weekend. He won overall for Bears and 3rd overall for the Pack.
pic related

Attached: FD4F1220-D092-43FE-8087-F1BDBC4423FD.png (500x699, 175K)

Honestly, it's half and half. If it keeps getting worse than probably not.
>If they are boys
They don't have to be boys anymore, that's how fucked the organization has become.
Boy Scouts used to be about taking young boys and making them into men. It taught masculine qualities and practical thought. A lot of it was based on respect of yourself and your surroundings.
It's not like that anymore. The camps are becoming much less like that and more about inclusion, and making everyone comfortable. There are certain Troops that are probably still base, but you'll have to find that on your own.

I think the problems originated when the council decided to allow transgenders in, which angered a lot of the Mormon BSA troops, which make up a large margin of their funding. So they're trying to broaden their market for individuals that can join, so they can fill in the gap the Mormon Church is making by not sponsoring BSA anymore.

Man I loved Philmont so much.

>t. Venturing crew member

Attached: 1513289860956.png (1024x576, 183K)

Eagle Scout here. Boy Scouts was ruined by corporate culture.The National Executive Board of the Boy Scouts of America is headed by corporate leaders. So it makes a lot of sense why the BSA bows to any activist pressure. Rex Tillerson, Randall Stephenson, etc.

Also, the (((Children of the Lie))).

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Jewish-Boy-Scouts-of-America-leaders-support-gay-rights-312760

timesofisrael.com/boy-scouts-of-america-seek-more-jewish-troops/

daytonjewishobserver.org/2016/05/lgbt-friendly-boy-scout-unit-to-launch-at-temple-israel/

jewishscouting.org

> Families today are busier and more diverse than ever. Most are dual-earners and there are more single-parent households than ever before, making convenient programs that serve the whole family more appealing. Additionally, many groups currently underserved by Scouting, including the Hispanic and Asian communities, prefer to participate in activities as a family.

It's just a coincidence, goy.

scoutingnewsroom.org/press-releases/bsa-expands-programs-welcome-girls-cub-scouts-highest-rank-eagle-scout/

Attached: GreatSaukTrailCouncil.jpg (400x300, 40K)

Holy shit same. What troop? Best under the sun here

Holy shit what a thread. Typical normie attempting to gather more info about his world here. Got eagle last year. My troop has gone downhill, and the only reason my eagle means anything is because my dad taught me while I was "learning" the mediocre amount I was taught in Boy Scouts. I guess it's taught me the great things about service and how even the Boy Scouts don't do enough. Especially OA, what a joke. Oh, and ozark council here (Mid-Southern Missouri, not that many hicks)

made Eagle in 2002, Southeast Louisiana Council

Eagle here, I always thought there must be a lot of scouts on pol. Wasnt trump's speech at the jamboree supposed,to,be pretty big time?

Also was,lord bayden Powell (creator of scouts a pedophile). And I heard troop 666 in dc probaby has a lot of satanic pedophile shit too.

Yep here. The first troop I ever joined is almost dead due to leadership that has no enthusiasm for the troop anymore yet refuses to step down. A new troop is around now and they do a lot more activities but they seem to only wanting to cater to rich brats. A local church started an American Heritage Girls recently so I bet they'll do Trail Life USA next. I might back that if it turns out better than the two BSA troops in the area.

Eagle Scout reporting Big Apple District!

Letting faggots and women in was a mistake.
Hitler Youth when?

Eagle class 2003. I could grit my teeth and bear through the first three as just a sign of the changing times, but that last one really jumbles my johnies.