Will you do water fasting to attract all your crushes and make them do lewd yuri stuff like Kae did?

Will you do water fasting to attract all your crushes and make them do lewd yuri stuff like Kae did?

Did she get fat again at the end?

no

>in which best boy actually won
HA HA HA
As much as I love Mutsumi this is not where that arc is going unless Kae and/or Senpai nut up

Literally me.

Reading the last chapter was physically painful. Mutsumi deserves so much better.

>there will never be a VN where you play as Kae trying to get the boys to do BL stuff

You've got to be kidding me. That was bait?

>water fasting

No, they're really dating. The problem is Kae's fujo ways are harming the relationship because she's prioritizing anime over her boyfriend even when he really needs her to be there, and he's starting to crack under the weight of her neglect.

I did that once, i mean the fasting part it worked great for me i even got to go out with a few girls, but then the one i cared about the most left and depression made me go back to how i used to be

I can't find the right motivation to do it again, what's the point i don't live in anime world where 99% of the people is attractive and nice

>prioritizing anime over her boyfriend
Literally /ourfujo/

Not but in the later chapter senapi was about to turn homo and leave on a train until kae ran all the way there and did the romcom shit at the airport. He ripped up his ticket and everything's fine now

Was there a new chapter released?? Thanks for notifying me. Not so much for the spoiler though

is the 51 chaptwr translated? I found it in moonrunes

Shut the fuck up, but nice dubs.

How did losing weight make her hair lighter?

That's hairdye user.

Hell yeah best guy wins

Fucking fujoshit

Water fasting causes your hair to fall out, she's wearing a wig

>he isn't caught up
>he complains about spoilers
>on Sup Forums

isnt water fasting dangerous though?

I loved this anime and I'm not even a fujo.