I was National Guard user, CIA user, FBI user, and Google user...

I was National Guard user, CIA user, FBI user, and Google user. I am not Q user but he is someone I know who hit the lottery and is intent on breaking records for larping.

Ask me anything about how easy it is to tell people what they want to hear in a way that they think they are connecting the dots and not being spoonfed exactly what they want to hear.

Attached: 1501365803920.png (1415x267, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCNeK1QwoHHj5TC1tTWyVkaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z1EzOB3sfq4
youtube.com/channel/UCR1WeQ2taWz-K0vRJ_3Q-_w
youtube.com/user/BusinessMichal
youtube.com/watch?v=H_ytbEHMW_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know who made this but this is my second favorite piece of fanart ever made. The first favorite is the "long distance murder rifles" advertisement someone mocked up after I hacked the Brady Campaign's myspace and posted blogs about how our next targets for bans included any hunting rifle that used a scope.

Attached: a1a337_5880323.jpg (1182x666, 137K)

Why are you such a massive faggot?

This is the ideal fanart. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: KRRUDgB.jpg (544x561, 142K)

Sage

Attached: 1228179270044.jpg (280x210, 15K)

The internet was about fun in the 80s, it was fun in the 90s, it was VERY fun in the '00s, and i refuse to let it stop being fun now

You trying to earn a ticket to hell? We are trying to end human slavery and you obfuscate things?

For fun.......

>You trying to earn a ticket to hell? We are trying to end human slavery and you obfuscate things?
>For fun.......

Please tell me you don't believe in the insane spine beetle man. /HTG/ is 99% people who are in on the joke.

You're not just LARPers you're actually Mossad shills and you all deserve to be arrested for working on the behalf of israel.

DO YOU EVEN WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER THO

So dont even try it.... got it

Attached: 1520799119561.jpg (960x960, 133K)

>I am not Q user but he is someone I know who hit the lottery and is intent on breaking records for larping.
This.
If Q was real, and a real patriot, and had info on High Crimes in our gov, he would have made it public.
He hasn't, so..............

My dad worked for Nintendo and practically confirmed that Sonic Adventure 3 was being developed for a winter holiday release.

I'm free to take any questions, although I'm not sure how much longer I'll be alive now that the secret is out.

This board is exclusively for mouth-breathing retards now.

People havent truly wanted it that bad..... we would bring it ourselves if we truly wanted to end slavery... but we are too lazy and scared to organize and are not willing to die for true justice

Larping as larpers
Now I've seen everything

Your a glow in the dark faggot.. we see you.
I talk to God, has my friend. Everyone says the cia is gonna assassinate me well God says I'm gonna assassinate you Cianigger with my car!! How bout them apples!! God is glorious you fucking peasant nigger . you have no glory like a nigger in academia.

Attached: received_1062291717245012.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>didn't believe any of them
>I should believe you
Well, I'm starting to believe in all those anons, now, shill.

>Roads
>Hellicopters
This kills the AnCom

>larping about larping
Is this peak larp?

Q anticipated this

lol

i'm telling the truth d e s u s e n p a i

Attached: 1520749918769.jpg (933x356, 193K)

>cia
I don’t believe a word any who identified as cia whether serious or not. But especially if they are actual cia. Fuck you

I SEXUALLY IDENTIFY AS AN ATTACK HELICOPTER

Where are proofs?

checked

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x257, 540K)

what if im a big guy larping as a man larping as a big guy

Attached: IMG_5085[1].jpg (3024x3024, 1004K)

Nice try, CIA.

I'm a midair refueling plane. Wanna hook up?

info[DROP] confirm
>TPW P4-15-NB
secure[net]_access_all
WHY?
unobtainium_chipset
find them

>proxy fags
>operatives
>wizards
>confused elderly people

Dodge what you ain't doing anything if we wanted to talk about korea we would, not giving you rope works too.

Attached: kuan-yew-quote1.jpg (520x360, 35K)

A larp thread where OP larps as a successful larper

Attached: 1218656212417.jpg (540x405, 32K)

Twinkle twinkle little cianigger

I always knew FBI user was a larp, I never called you out though because for weeks I had been trying to get Sup Forums to talk about the Clinton foundation. Then you came along and made everyone interested. So thanks.

and where anons larp as successful hecklers

proof or gtfo

Terry is the one true prophet of God

I grew up in the 90s knowing about all the shady arkansas airport Clinton coke traffic and other shit. It was on Rush Limbaugh for fuck's sake. Today the only way to get the truth to retards is to make them feel like they're living in an online ARG where they are fighting against the system.

We did a similar thing pretending to be CTR/shareblue shills on here, partly for laughs, partly because it riled up the newfags and got them motivated.

Yes let me post cellphone pics of my screen showing the avalanches of (You)s I got back then, as that's the only thing you won't say is photochop

this thread is LARPception sage

Attached: 27973630_10213546118200881_5160102512480685440_n.jpg (720x720, 81K)

Even if its all true this is your prison. To never be believed

what's missing, 11s?

honestly, Sup Forums has an expert on just about every field of interest.

Attached: 1518097899929.jpg (1500x1500, 502K)

Attached: 1518596742883.jpg (605x765, 64K)

does this turn you on

Attached: prom night.webm (656x480, 1.07M)

Attached: DWBqvgRVwAAdbFZ.jpg large.jpg (540x500, 61K)

Attached: 1518573467175.jpg (1228x1268, 244K)

Attached: rgshrshshsh.jpg (332x592, 86K)

Attached: 1519246958310.jpg (540x960, 40K)

Attached: 1518463341592.png (477x637, 358K)

Attached: w.t.f..jpg (2820x3780, 439K)

I can prove the brady myspace one. The rest, I never really bothered. From now on, every time i take you fucks on a successful ruse cruise I will make one post in the larp thread with a tripcode. Then finally before my death I will join all the tripcodes in one massive triumphant series of shitposts that will go completely un-noticed.

Attached: 6yLP2uY.png (3300x2100, 260K)

Attached: 2tbf.jpg (1858x1204, 537K)

dude wtf this isn't a blue board

Attached: 1486751495869.jpg (1365x2048, 1.21M)

Attached: 1436980721058.jpg (1000x700, 245K)

Attached: 1461367952592.jpg (469x464, 47K)

Attached: image.png (320x242, 130K)

please do not summon kek in my larp larp thread

Attached: 1520491753236.jpg (403x403, 47K)

but you dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kike get outta here

It's all so tiring.

I am Sparticus!

Attached: Sparty.jpg (615x833, 105K)

>but he is someone I know
That LARP constitutes over a dozen people. Nothing you said is true.

Attached: 1520206410594.gif (320x240, 2.45M)

How did a hedgehog end up being blue?
What’s the connection between Israel and the chaos emeralds?

LARPing as a LARPer. That's original.

Nobody ever saw your high quality content. Your fake popularity was a double delusion. If you know Q-user, tell him you aren't shit to him.

Sage.

t. Jim

it's the group of people associated with Sorcha Faal and also the youtube accounts associated with Enslaved by no Media (there are 4+ and I don't feel like digging through to list them all)
I am friends with one of the guys involved. The whole thing is a) for lulz and b) for getting money to be invested, they haven't fully worked out how to monetize the Q larp beyond boomers getting patreon donations on Youtube

(and the fact that those boomers are spending hours in front of a webcam pontificating on Q and getting donated megabux, and not the actual people behind Q.. is a big annoyance to them)

The youtubes however are pulling in steady money for free energy type scam investments. Just look at the insane traffic.

youtube.com/channel/UCNeK1QwoHHj5TC1tTWyVkaQ

youtube.com/watch?v=z1EzOB3sfq4

youtube.com/channel/UCR1WeQ2taWz-K0vRJ_3Q-_w

youtube.com/user/BusinessMichal

and here's where those channels (those 3 seperate channels I listed are all the same group of people) are funneling traffic:
youtube.com/watch?v=H_ytbEHMW_g

this video, which is funneling people to part with their money for scam free energy shit.

i can't wait to see what the Q thing turns out to be a scam for, financially speaking. they're probably going to do something like promote the TPW P4-15-NB laptops that are impossible to obtain :^) and can be used to safely access anonymous networks where the NEW and MOST SPECIAL Q DROPS will happen.

get your shekels ready guys

Were you Meganon too? That was my favorite of the larps. And Victory of the Larp.

you again? fuck off

Attached: 56D66B98-6F97-4600-8836-879F449205F2.jpg (1200x1146, 704K)

Nigger please I get more yous from the flat earth threads I shitpost and it takes me zero effort

Victory was anon5 i think , they both showed up same day

I should larp and get Sup Forums to believe in space feminist niggers.

VotL has been around for years, just not on the chans. They've been around at least since the "end of the Mayan calender in 2012" shit.

Then use the tripcodes those alias's use.
>oh you can't
Sage and report slide threads

i never used trips on those larps
i will use a different trip once per successful larp from now on, as previously stated. each time, i will save the code.

then i will have a glorious reveal someday

Well, we do have a lot of experience with helicopters and streets.

Still, though. Operation renigger was one of our proudest achievements. I was niggering captcha codes for fucking years.

Attached: 8tpHP[1].jpg (996x887, 160K)

>Ask me anything about how easy it is to tell people what they want to hear in a way that they think they are connecting the dots and not being spoonfed exactly what they want to hear.
Do you like Sup Forums? I came here because I got tired of normies. Do you come here for the same reason?

same

Then, would then not make you in fact a TripleShillDoubleNiggerFaggot?
Asking for a friend.

same, those years were glorious.
how could i not give some anons a brief glimmer of hope that nigger appeared in a google books document?

we are all niggerfaggots and we are here forever

but now that I think about it, they could probably just filter the one word. to fuck with them, shouldve used random words

Are you NOT amused?
Is this not the entire essence of Sup Forums?
Heklers and Kecklers,

we should have kept the first two letters of each word we were reniggering, and added whatever racial slur started with the third letter.
this has only occured to me now.

i'm don't believe in Q, but you have really shitty logic

you smell new
too bad we already know how you (they) use half

>1 post by this ID

Meganon is an old lady named Tracy Beanz. Look her posts up on reddit and compare their similar syntax, she also created R/CBTS and her twitter following was responsible for the CBTS generals on here.

Also Meganons nasty, fat cankles match up exactly with Tracy Beanz body type.

Attached: 150924875143.jpg (1314x898, 522K)

So now the FBI is LARPing as CTR/shareblue?
Proofs?
Also: did you do it for Donny T's sake or for the money? Because I know you didn't do it for "the good of the country".

Well I, for one, realized the problem when it was happening. I just didn't care because re-nigger was fun and fuck google. Frankly, what they probably did was just automatically rejected all the data they collected from Sup Forums for their books project anyway. Because they know we'll fuck with them. But really, captcha is so fucking annoying that it is truly they who are fucking with us.

what? do you think we stopped watching?
don't be dense now

Attached: 1506211724800.gif (194x172, 495K)

hint, user, i'm an unemployed shitposter who occasionally posts updates on my cargo container fortress in /diy/, not a member of an agency
why do you think i'd need money to shitpost and ruse cruise? do you have aspergers?