Why do liberals think that ultra-wealthy people should just give their money away for nothing?

Why do liberals think that ultra-wealthy people should just give their money away for nothing?

Attached: tyutyutyu.png (732x443, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/carlodonnell/2014/07/11/the-rockefellers-the-legacy-of-historys-richest-man/#4645cf7f3c26
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't understand the concept of hard work

Wealthy people are part of a society.

These retards don't understand the financial system, or even reality.

They probably envision Bezos looking at his bank account and the number goes up by 230K every minute, not understanding the fact that market forces with a good deal of randomness cause his net worth to fluctuate every second due to 1) his shares 2) hard to price assets

Personally I hink they should keep it but I understand the logic behind all that extra money literally going to waste.

Plus everyone who works beneath him only makes far less than he does. combined

They're envious. Were they in his position, they wouldn't care at all.

It's funny watching the left turn on Bezos.

Right or wrong, he's going to have to start giving it away or doing something like Gates. Otherwise the proletariat will eat him alive.

Because our GDP per capita is super high.

They are just obsessed with equality, but would change their minds if they got their hands on money. One of the most profilic Finnish rich fuckers Björn Wahlroos (pictured) was a commie in his youth until he started making money.

Attached: 41451221-1118x629.jpg (1118x629, 62K)

Taxes should be abolished in favor of environmental and wildlife preservation donations.

There needs to be a balance between "allowing you to accumulate wealth because you worked for it" and "taking some of it away because we collectively need the resources more"

>Oy vey, feed those precious negr- I mean People of Color, goy, wouldn't wanna be rayciss wouldya?

> we collectively need the resources more
Excuse me?

The reality is that you're morons who defend an idiotic status quo for literally fuck all reasons and somehow take pride in it
You're a cancer for the right-wing

It's not really going to waste, though. The fact that he's making a return/interest on that money indicates that the capital is providing value to others. It's invested in businesses and other entities who pay dividends in exchange for him providing capital that allows them to run and expand their operations.

But of course liberals don't know or care about things like that. They just see someone who has more money than they can even imagine, which causes them to REEEEEE

That's fair but what if they don't expand?

Few rich people let money sit idle. Even if Amazon doesn't expand, it will invest money into something that will or pay dividends to people who will then invest in something that will expand.

google translate didn't do the trick this time, try again francois

But it's kinda truth. The rich are getting way too rich way too fast. With that money they could turn the world into their own fetish playground.

See Soros.

Is IQ and reading comprehenion 56% white in your country as well ?

That's one of the problems, true. Corporations like Google are getting way too big to fall, and they can push their political agendas as much as they want without fears of any real competition. Free market will not save right wing from leftist business supremacy.

walk up to bernie sanders and demand he give away 95% of his income. Anyone who supports tax hikes ask them on the spot. Give away 95% of their income if they hesitate disregard their opinion.

Attached: 1512427455654.jpg (800x671, 116K)

If we had a free market it would save us because Google benefits from the state giving them corporate personhood, limited liability and all kinds of state granted privileges that protect them from competiton.

We should convert the bottom 50% of superyachts by value into public transit

I guess there is a point at which you can have too much money, but it’s not my right to take it away from anyone if they earned it fairly.

they stole that wealth from the workers and sit on it like retards

Entitlement. Envy. And irrational hatred of those who have done better for themselves. Basically what always drives commies.

To take the focus off of the average American is in the top 1% of the world's wealth. Anybody making over 32k per year should have their money taken because they're in the top 1% of the world.

Attached: IMG_9810.png (750x1334, 451K)

But it is your right to take it away from them when they are using it to destroy your life, your country, your culture and your future.

Techies get the rope, but not because they're rich, because they're parasites.

Superyachts are perhaps one of the quickest ways to morally redistribute and spread wealth.

I agree with that, but I do believe it’s a slippery slope down to full blown communism if you start taking wealth from certain people.

Why do liberals think the ultra-poor should be given money for nothing?

You are right, friend. Trust me I think that communist people are not people at all but there most be some sort of hard cap in how much money you can have.

Honestly, who needs more than one hundred million dollars to be happy, anyway?

Jesus. That's a lot of money though. What frazzles me is how many of these rich bastards let the most of their hoard sit and collect interest. How much of international wealth do you suppose sits static?

Let me guess, the valuation of Amazon is rising and therefore his net worth is rising dramatically?
Is he actually getting paid this much USD per minute, or is just the amazon stock rising in value?

Absolutely right, they are dickriders and the exact same as antifags. Just happened to find chinchan before tumblr

>LA OGRE

Power, plain and simple

But other then that, the kind of wealth inequality presented in your example is fucking staggering, I am not on the left and I am Pro free market, but we are dealing with levels of wealth inequality that humans have never seen before. We have started wars over this before, millions have died because of inequality less than this, so a part of this is probably Human Nature but as long as it remains a public problem there will have to be answers. And it is our job as the citizenry to come up with good ones.

>start company and own lots of stock
>company is very successful and grows massively in value
>WTF YOU DIDN'T EARN THAT

>I am not on the left and I am Pro free market, but we are dealing with levels of wealth inequality that humans have never seen before.
Christ you faggots need to brush up on your history
forbes.com/sites/carlodonnell/2014/07/11/the-rockefellers-the-legacy-of-historys-richest-man/#4645cf7f3c26
>Despite the family’s immense wealth, the Rockefellers no longer stand atop America’s financial hierarchy. At $10 billion, the family ranks 24th on Forbes’ list, a far cry from the heyday of John D. Rockefeller, who became the world’s first billionaire in 1916, a sum equal to $30 billion today, adjusted for inflation. In a sense, this underestimates the oil scion’s wealth. By the time Rockefeller died in 1937, his assets equaled 1.5% of America’s total economic output. To control an equivalent share today would require a net worth of about $340 billion dollars, more than four times that of Bill Gates, currently the world’s richest man.

They'll bitch and complain about Bezos being wealthy as shit, but they'll continue to do all of their shopping on Amazon, while at the same time not shopping at Walmart because of how their employees are treated, without the slightest bit of awareness.

Attached: 1420488853417.png (1035x621, 713K)

>tfw I contributed so much to my roth ira this year, that I managed to have a taxable income below 30k.
>last year, combat zones are non taxable.

Tfw I can fuck the govt and fall into gibsmedat tax brackets.

Attached: 3B925F36-193E-4D97-B0C3-044F9351DF58.png (404x350, 312K)

Right? But I am down to let the better half have theirs, just the lower tier of strivers need to be deprived

probably a small percent

Just shut up and be Andrew Carnegie

Actually liable to be a sizeable per cent.

No, they think those people are overcharging.

What does inequality matter when even the poor are living better than the rich did 100 years ago?

I’d wager that Mary has an amazon prime account and uses it often while she bitches about Bezos wealth.

They're all commies until the money starts flowing

You could also cap his income and print money for investments. The American system is especially designed to separate power but the power of money is open game?