Paul Nehlen Announces Dr. Kevin MacDonald as Campaign Spokesman

>OY GEVALT!
OY VEY!
>OY GEVALT!
OY VEY!
>OY GEVALT!
OY VEY!
>SHUT THIS BAD GOY DOWN RIGHT NOW!

>Paul Nehlen said in a statement that he reached out to MacDonald “after reading some of Dr. MacDonald’s work.”
>“We hit it off, and well, here we are,” Nehlen said. “When I broached the subject of Dr. MacDonald’s interest in joining the campaign with my current spokesman, Josh Smith, Josh’s reaction was, ‘The man is a legend. If he wants to help you, tell him yes immediately.’”
dailystormer.name/paul-nehlen-announces-dr-kevin-macdonald-as-campaign-spokesman/

Attached: merchant extremely perturbed.png (542x666, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electnehlen.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE HEAVENS ARE IN ALIGNMENT

is hispanic a race or a culture?

this question doesn't deserve it's own thread so i'll post it here

>this is distraction bait to derail the thread

this guy went from 0 to 100 in a damn hurry

>muh based nehlen
>glowing this hard

Attached: 1519154601527.jpg (700x646, 295K)

Serious question but how do I donate monies? I know that PACs are anonymous but does Nehlen have one?

>Everything the alt right does is the work of the FBI/CIA!!
D&C nig

electnehlen.com/

Attached: NEHLEN VS CHECKMARKS.jpg (958x420, 96K)

Attached: chad paul nehlen.png (939x409, 92K)

Best.timeline.ever

Attached: nehlen helicopter capture.png (826x766, 715K)

wtf is d&c?

Attached: 151751235692.jpg (1053x593, 311K)

people are reading culture of critique

Dungeons and dragons

Do you happen to have a link to a pdf of that book by any chance?

Divide and conquer. It’s what your doing when you post a picture of Miller, only to display an antisemitic screed. Miller has only been good to the MAGA movement, and deserves to in no way be lumped in with repugnant diversity-pushing Jews. Your aim is to undermine any group cohesion by exploiting fracture points.

>Miller is Jewish
>Miller has been a positive force for MAGA
>They question Jews
>We don’t like MAGA
> Let’s cast Miller as a devious Jew and alienate him from his supporters. Watch this.
>Your Post.

Fuck you.

Jewish neo Goebbels is allowed in the ethnostate

he a ends to a means
> self hating jews hate kikes the most
we are a force like the gods waves on human kind
>mark my words the kikes will pay

Attached: 88.jpg (1488x1488, 525K)

>jdif
>low effort fag
>iown trust 'em

Attached: 1513563709433.gif (1004x1006, 292K)

Israel First boomers pls go

Attached: nehlen-3.jpg (407x382, 96K)

what kind of gun is that?

/(((M A D M A N)))/

Attached: 1515821219496.png (500x355, 257K)

Attached: 1515077112341.jpg (408x632, 32K)

drink battery acid and kys divide and conquer nigger

0 pragmatism. You only see the world as zero sum. Believe it or not, Nazis, Israelis, Palestinians, Black Nats and all others can come together as separate, equals, with land, and striving for a non-homogenized future.

And 200 years later Jews will play them against each other and we are back to where we are now. Segregation works better than integration over the long term due to integration being subject to interracial duplicity and scheming.

Attached: 1514002820677.png (636x358, 46K)

Attached: Nehlen-VS-Duke.jpg (765x878, 218K)

i mean ur not wrong

Are you saying this because you actually suspect CIA niggotry, or are you just afraid to rail on the JQ and defend whites?

Attached: 1515821414166.jpg (307x352, 15K)

i actually suspect actual cianiggery

>le based ((Paul Nehlen)))
when will you stop falling for these controlled op faggots with jew wives

Attached: 1514837963287.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Will you rail on the JQ and defend whites?

Attached: 1511499519702.jpg (600x600, 62K)

What about Mike Enoch? Didn't he divorce his Jewess?

> Paul Nehlen Announces Dr. Kevin MacDonald as Campaign Spokesman

What a retard. Disavow.

Attached: 24327741_131625807524781_136516918482829312_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.21M)

all kikes need to be exterminated, 'whites' is a retarded kike weasel word that includes spics and other retarded subhumans, ill defend the germanic race.

You are misquoting him

am i really tho?

Attached: nehlen-cuck.png (1541x771, 146K)

You are misrepresenting him, he was drawing a hypothetical comparison, thats not the full tweet

see
and checkem

Paul Nehlen and Kevin MacDonald gonna gas all of you. For real this time. When your power structure is dismantled and the lies collapse, white people are going to be pissed. You might want to self deport sooner than later

Mah boi. What do you think about the Dutch?

It's an old tweet. We've all watched Nehlen get redpilled in real time. I hope you guys don't fall for this shilling.

Fuckkkk, april 2016? He seems to have ramped up as of late, maybe he just didn’t know? I thought you were quoting a more recent tweet

show us all where nehlen has called for Israel to be de-armed?

Attached: Nehlen Zionist 2.png (675x469, 68K)

Yeah he went from mild mannered nationalist to kike razing storm trooper in like 2 months. Classic case of too many red pills too fast. If he was in his teens he'd be a school shooter for sure.

Who are you referring to when you mention self-deporting?

Attached: 1514344415493.jpg (869x958, 158K)

CHECKED

Yeah the bible says they'll all go there. So we should prop them up, ship the Jews there. Then I think all but 10k die and the survivors convert to Christ and then Jesus returns. Something like that. Revelation is a trip. I'm pretty sure lots of them die.

Yeah but why do they need nukes and the ability to conquer everyone else?

Attached: Nehlen%20Rosenberg.png (324x325, 85K)

They can't even topple Assad. That's why AIPAC lobbyists are begging our politicians to get more involved.

>the Dutch
you mean jews?

The only Jew I can think of who isn't some globalist kike. It'll be a sad day when he leave the WH

Attached: 1501715689363.jpg (1996x1296, 645K)

>he doesn't realize every nation is a puppet State of Israel and all the conflict exists to prevent the billions of people from waking up and slaughtering a handful of very evil "humans"

Even if you refuse to believe that, why should they have nukes and other WMDs?

Attached: wew.jpg (507x932, 60K)

Sorry, I meant the settlers (Central America, South Africa etc.).

Attached: 1515310018941.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

Attached: 5a3dd0fdb89bc.jpeg.jpg (750x1334, 192K)

The alt-right is very susceptible to alphabet infiltration because of its love of edginess

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

Agreed. JFK is turning in his grave.

I think you accelerated that argument a bit.

Why should the Jews have nukes?

their fine, germanic.
the jews should have all ALL of the nukes if you know what i mean

i see wut yew did there

Attached: hillary wink.jpg (638x476, 64K)

Paul Nehlen and Kevin Macdonald. Two of the greatest men of our times. I am optimistic about the future.....we will take back our country from (((them))). The world is sick and degenerate but we will make things right. :)

>ITT

Attached: muhancestor.jpg (775x773, 120K)

could you name some alt-righters who aren't controlled opposition?

Oh, they shouldn't. They have the only technically secret nuclear program, and around 400 of them. They're obviously too volatile and dangerous in the region to be trusted with them.

Agreed. If you know that how come no one from the Alt-Right is calling for de-nuclearization?

Try and take them =D

Attached: cry cry.jpg (960x918, 187K)

Does anyone here legitimately look like that? Who is this mutty?

This could be the last shot burgerland has to shake off the echoes.

Attached: 1512502248340.jpg (896x921, 59K)

lmao, Jews are LITERALLY unstoppable

Sup Forums brainlets btfo by Jew 44DD Chess yet again

Attached: MasterRace.png (1191x1900, 2.52M)

Attached: webrns-paul-nehlen1-013118.jpg (480x359, 34K)

That Q faggot said Israel comes after Iran. I wish I could believe it.

yes, lots of goblins on Sup Forums look like that

Attached: masterrace49.png (916x647, 337K)

Israel is behind everything why would they attack the pawns instead of the one playing the game? Israel is winning because anons are gullible as hell..

Paul Nehlen was literally gassing you kikes on twitter and thats why he got shut down.

memebag it up burnstein.time is comin.real final solution.
whats gonna happen when we align with millions of arabs and tell them........"ok"?

This is why I can't leave.

Attached: 1515821506174.jpg (600x329, 315K)

GO NEHLEN

States are going to flip. Crypto-Zionist leaders will be Nationalistic saviors. Ares will divide and others will unionize. Saudi Arabia set a precedent in their plan, lad.

Attached: We're under attack.jpg (884x1024, 252K)

inb4
>naming the Jew is actually bad and means something other than naming the Jew
>naming the Jew means you are secretly allied with the Jews
>being pro-white is bad for some reason

Every shill will try to say something like that. They're scared boys.

Attached: 1505797440177.jpg (900x900, 146K)

>Israel will fall (Bibi)
>Alt-Right will celebrate
>But it's a trick because before Israel fell it put Zionists in charge of the Nations responsible for its fall
you know how the rest goes. whites will get btfo because theyre gullible. pretty sad yunno?

Attached: based-israel-1.jpg (2000x2000, 2.46M)

pfft.shit syrians know whos bombing them,jews.pleaze let them into israel,actually ill call that a qualifier.until jewville accepts 25% of their population in refugees,europe and any other country is to accept zero.then moratorium is to be 20 years before our gates open again after arabs have race mixed with zionist jews.

If you think your opinion is relevant, check your flag, then castrate yourself.

14 words. Language. Borders. Culture.

WE'RE BACK, LAD. As soon as Trump says "white people", we're fucking back.

Attached: 1513592268870.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

until i start seeing jews being bombed again nothing has begun.
ww2 tactics again using us as cannon fodder vs arabs.before it was germans we never should have faught.they were freeing germany of bolshevism.jew backed russian genocide and torture.

But, whites are well aware of the attacks they've been receiving. Putin is already encouraging birth rates. Just KEEP REDPILLING the conservatives. I successfully turned at least 20-30 onto the JQ and demographic threats, all while telling them to have children and a trad family. They don't just need our help, they want it. Trust me.

Attached: 1513449706934.jpg (1018x1024, 163K)

you know what, youre right
lets all vote for Paul Ryan.
yeah thats the spirit
>kys in every reality in the multiverse

Trump is a civnat so don't hold your breath.

>I successfully turned at least 20-30 onto the JQ
Good job, user. You're doing God's work. Consider now what I just said: that Israel has prepared for the fall of the Jewish State and soon will control it's fall, only to later raise itself from the ashes at the right time. Consider that open borders and "Globalism" is a misdirection and that your understanding of the JQ, like most others, is rudimentary.

this is fucking HUGE.....

Think about it:

They control
>the news
movies and music
>control education
>control Government
>all sources of information

And you think you know their super secret plans for this world? You know plans they've formed for centuries? You think they let that information slip out? Ok user..

its almost as if the jews have been set up from the beginning

Evil is timeless.

Set up by Zionist cancer like Nehlen

Attached: mfw jewish.jpg (768x511, 91K)

>april 2016

Nehlen has changed A LOT since 2 yrs ago...This is what you shills do, find an old small tweet and then throw your hands up. Lmao.

Show us all one where Nehlen has exposed Israel since April 2016 or slither away