Mixed and going to jail

>can't join Aryan brotherhood, part nigger
>can't join ms13, part nigger
>can't join bloods, Westside for life
>can't join cops, fuck rats
Wut do?

Attached: 1466806493653.png (537x403, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYbrBUhbdxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

become a sissy, faggot

Attached: noosechan.jpg (682x767, 57K)

Nah fags are gay nigga

Get off Sup Forums and lead a real life. If you were white you’d still be eating cheetos and posting memes from moms basement

Join the cops, criminal scum.

Would you just hurry up and get in jail. I’ve seen this gay thread for months.

sauce??

Kill yourself, mutt.

Attached: 1518490226054.png (1104x872, 56K)

Form your own gang. That is what real men do.

larp as a nigger

>going to jail
>able to post on Sup Forums

You should just take the time you have right now and an hero.

>what is due process

You know you don't have to join a gang in prison right

>amerimutt creatura posting on pol for help
>can't join bloods, Westside for life
Become an hero, you fucking waste of life.

>Get off Sup Forums and lead a real life.
He's going to jail, retard.

Buy a butt plug and start stretching that asshole out to save yourself some pain

kek'd and checked

Attached: image.jpg (484x605, 19K)

Move back to Africa and quit looking at White women you fucking nigger.

>YWN be choked slowly in your sleep by her ponytail while cuddling her and gently fondling her.

Y even liv?

Attached: 1520230431885.png (404x350, 312K)

Maybe don't do crime?

>part nog
>goes to jail

It's like the joke is writhing itself.

start stretching your asshole out now puto.

Oh look, a miscegenated nigger abomination is a fucking criminal. Kill yourself, nigger

If you are part nigger you will fit in with the niggers, simple as that. It's what you are so embrace it

Is it a long time? Is it short? If its life, just end your suffering now. If its a few decades learn to fight and another skill. If its less than a year keep to yourself and gtfo asap.

At the end of it you best have learned something

ur a nigger so join niggers

Become trap.
Sell boi pussy for cigarettes.

I really need the fucking source on this

Only about 5% of Sup Forums would ever b hard enough to join any of those organizations and unless youre planning on being a criminal for the rest of your life its simply not worth it. Just keep your head down. Dont make any friends for the first month. Maintain a keen sense of situational awareness, youll be okay. But really... No friends till you see how things work. Just keep your distance best you can and keep your mouth shut.

ur a faggot

Read, go to classes and hang out at the library. The rape nonsense is just a meme. Your prison experience is determined by the people you associate with. There are plenty of people that just want to do their time and make the most out of it prepping to get back into society.

holy fuck this meme lmao

This guy gets his ass handed to him consistently in the joint. Seen a few lames like that.. funny, its like the pain he receives validates them somehow.

agreed...

Should I assume that it'll be a tame jail from the fact that op's crime isn't serious enough to keep him locked up and away from somewhere he can freely use the internet?

Or are there bighouse computers with shit filters

Czeched and Keked
Nice advice uncle Adolf.

lube. lotsa lube.

i dont go to prison because im not a nigger kill yourself

this girl?

Attached: lr1.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Google Big Herc. He has an advice channel on youtube for nogs like you

Don't join a gang and find someone else who is mixed and not a total retard.

Snitches like this is who get caught the most... Always figuring they are smarter than anyone else.

ur calling me a snitch now? guess thats the worst thing a nigger can think of... fyi u are a dumb nigger

More thought out than faggot, faggot. O and I also called you a LAME. Its right there in front of you and you didnt even see it, smart guy.

nigger not committing a crime doesnt equal snitching retard.

damn ur stupid, when i call u a nigger its because ur a nigger, when i call u a fag its becaues ur a fag. When u call me a snitch you have no reason go suck tyrones prison cock

That's not a girl

Makes no sense. Invalid. Try harder, lame.

Lana Rain pink pirate. Should be the first google search.

Pretty much anyone in the US commits enough crimes inside a month to lock them up for 3-6 months. They just dont get caught. Its always luck when the cops catch you.

Maybe if you grew up in chicago
[Citation Needed]

Join the NLR faggot

Join the jews

actually she is

Attached: lr4.jpg (260x194, 18K)

Not necessarily. We commit so many moving violations when we travel and are driving.. So, remove driving from the situation its considerably less.

youtube.com/watch?v=MYbrBUhbdxg
I've been recently watching this, hope it helps you to start learning shit to help your situation.
you better have some kind of skill (like being able to make prison wine or do tattoos)
Why you going to prison?

Jail isn't that bad, it's hardly segregated by race. Prison however is.