White femanon here

White femanon here

Why exactly should I be banned from participating in any movement involving the white race?

Attached: 1520091027782.jpg (1181x1536, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because giving the right to vote was also a huge mistake

Your job is to stay at home and take care of the family

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Titts with time stamp of gtfo

>femanon here

lol

why do people claiming to be femanon use hippie meme flags?

Because we say so. Also boobs or bounce.

No one said, "Banned." We're fucking tired of you hijacking every single thing because you have a vagina.

Go back to /wg/ from whence you came

You have to demonstrate your political merit like any man. If you can't convince people from inside a cardboard box your politics are shit.

Attached: 1428635300871.gif (255x192, 22K)

"femanon here"
can't you just be like everybody else and discuss things? would it kill you not to bring attention to yourself?

Shut the fuck up. We dont want tits. We want you off this damn board, youre the enemy. Go march in a disgusting horde with all the other white feminists. Go beg for attention on xbox live.
Go post degenerate gifs of BDSM on your tumblr.
Just do whatever you cunts do, away from Sup Forums.
Go to /soc/ or Sup Forums and show your nasty vagina to total strangers.

Leave. Do not talk about politics. Do not come on Sup Forums. Just leave.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,f89f2b_1617e563f0.u3.jpg (750x1000, 72K)

Show bert hole

Get back inside and make me a sandwich Rachel.
While you're at it, breast feed our kid, he's starving.

Attached: 1520265812299m.jpg (710x1024, 74K)

Your only job for the white race is to have as many white babies as possible, raise and nurture them to be warriors and make your husbands life easier. This is the most effective way a woman can help the cause. Anything else is subversion

Attached: 85D95CC7-7CB2-44BB-AF79-BA1871A59D8C.jpg (564x641, 111K)

You have more power then 90% of men will ever have to help a movement... Yet you want to waste it making YouTube videos about decade old talking points which have been memed to death so betas and Normie will throw patron bucks at you?

Attached: 1517100650408.jpg (762x1024, 65K)

>Hey I'm a girl pay attention please

Nobody is banning you from anything. The internet is full of scum, no matter the flavor of scum. You have to move past it.
I know that some well meaning women on the internet do try to introduce some decency to things and get shamed and/or outright shit on. But your best bet is to stay anonymous, pick your spots, and realize how trashy the internet and people really are.
I hope you're not just baiting, I hope you take my advice.

The scaling of the room on that image is fucked.

larpers who claim to be womyn are crypto trannies

You shouldn't, there should simply be separate women's units so it doesn't disrupt the men and vice versa.

fuck off cunt, leave this to the men. loose those pounds too, fatty.

>raise and nurture them
LOL! No.
White women raising kids turn them into degenerates and criminals.
Do not let her raise your fucking kids are you retarded?
Their only purpose is to shit out kids. They should have no ownership.
Once they give a baby they should die in a hole somewhere so the father can raise them properly.
White mothers should unironically kill themselves if they want to save the white race.

Attached: 1520135238158.png (226x200, 37K)

>femanon here
it's not because you have a vagina. it's because you're a giant flaming newfag.

Post a photo of your bare feet.

Well for starters, it's 2018 and I'm not even memeing. We aren't your baby machines anymore , we have our own rights and fulfilling careers.

Seriously, this is like the tenth time I've seen this thread in two weeks.

women just sabotage they don't help

time to show us your nips, sweetie. heh nothing personal kid

Tits or GTFO

Lmao no you don’t pig

You're not banned, you're just supposed to stop fucking niggers and raise healthy, white children.

But none of you want to do that, so you might as well be banned.

Attached: 1517553680975.gif (773x512, 66K)

What a shitty bait thread. If any of you fucking retards post it better be with a sage.

... Neverdhimmi?

tits or gtfo, also sage

If you have your own rights and fulfilling careers, then why do you care about what we do?

>femanon here

Trashed.

>we have our own rights
But for how much longer

collaborate with women and get back to us when you have a movement. until then fuck off kike.

Cause your only responsibility is to birth and raise the next generation of whites.

>Women have rights

That's where you're wrong bitch

Attached: brimstone-7.jpg (1024x682, 104K)

White girl confirmed.
Really makes me want to go for asian girls

Attached: giphy (1).gif (250x230, 1.14M)

If you just discussed things instead of trying to get attention for being a woman we would have no problem with you, but noooo, that's too hard.

Trannies aren't female faggot

Women wouldn't have any careers outside of nursing and school teachers if not for affirmative action. And yet you find fulfillment in government handouts? Nigger tier.

Women like you should be physically beaten on a regular basis.

Tits or fuck off

fuck off, there are no girls on the interwebz

Attached: IMG_7382.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

>femanon here
Neck yourself.

>i know youre larping but still
get your ass back in the kitchen before i beat the living shit out of you
next time you talk out of turn im gonna make allah blush

IDK, LOOK AT YOUR FAGGOT ASS HIPPIE FLAG.

SAGE BITCH

Feminism liberated women from the dignity of their sex and made them inferior men.

you are a nigger and a faggot and you must eat glass now

Go back to Sup Forums

Your role is primarily to birth and raise White children, everything else is secondary.

Attached: 1519234418753.jpg (1052x1578, 393K)

you know the rules
TITS
of
GTFO

>femanon here
dropped

udders or gtfo you useless cow

The vast majority of white women are inclined with white nationalist views. On the contrary of what white men believe, we white women would love to have children but just with one condition. The condition being that white women become the rulers of family not white men, we will never became your slaves anymore.

Look we have this threads constantly and the only thing that made them bearable was the promise of bazongas.

I'm sorry, life is to short to discuss the identity issues of someone in an anonymous board.

Tits or gtfo
Why do you faggots even respond to this crap?

Fuck you ahmed, the same rules apply here

Fucking garbage bait thread, consider suicide now.

Oh peg me in the ass tough bitch

Attached: 1520200433255.png (644x800, 15K)

WHY DONT ANY OF THESE "FEMANONS" EVER SHOW TITS HOW CAN WE HAVE A DISCUSSION IF THEY WONT GIVE BOB?

Attached: 1520608914648.jpg (509x625, 31K)

because you're a hippy

Expose your breasts or leave

this
begone you faggot-come-lately

Sup Forumstard cancer
The only reason that board exists is to contain retards

>ruler of the family
>woman
Hahahahaha fuck off you cunt bitch and go fuck a nigger

Attached: 1280px-African_Pigmies_CNE-v1-p58-B.jpg (1280x1956, 585K)

So, in white female black male relationships, the black guy has the white girl be the ruler of the family?

I know this is a shitty larp thread, HOWEVER:

R E P L A C E

Attached: 1520753690351.png (1280x853, 372K)

>rulers of family

Fukn laffen missy, no way you get a second chance. You have fucked up, accept it.

>Implying niggers have families with coal burners

Attached: 1520801120381.jpg (500x406, 40K)

Obvious troll is obvious but yes, women are clearly much happier and more fulfilled now than when they were respected mothers and home makers.

Because on anonymous image board you still have to make it about you having a cunt

Attached: 1517609806238.jpg (482x361, 34K)

Men and women have different duties.Not stratified, just different. You should think about who started defining the duties of women as inferior to the duties of men and why.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

arrogant resentment of the most important role regarding the race (ACTUALLY HAVING THE NEW PERSONS OF THE RACE) is why you shouldn't be involved

go and live your life

You will be ruled over whether you like or not, unless you win but you wont because if we don’t win then the subhuman hordes that do legitimately view you as nothing more than objects to be raped and discarded in bin bags on roadside will, you don’t want that do you?

I mean yeah, they don't, but in a very hypothetical situation that they would have one, a black man would never let a white female be the head of the house.

Also, you still haven't posted boobs.

>containment board
before Sup Forums got popular last week Sup Forums was the entirety of Sup Forums you fucking newfag shithead
every other part of Sup Forums is containment for people even Sup Forums finds too fucking insufferable, and don't ever forget it.

Attached: datclownface.jpg (1023x662, 142K)

Netflix and taking care of stray cats is fulfilling stuff

tits or leave

dumb white whore, you cannot be traditionalist if you want a career.

a good crack across the mouth and a hard dicking is what you need and crave (yes, all women love to be beaten).

Your insecurity is showing but what can you expect from a board with a cuckold fetish. You do know the idea of fucking a nigger never comes from a white wife? It always comes from her perverted white husband wanting to whore her out to niggers. White men are sick.

No man would,.unless he was a beta cuck.

Attached: mein neger.jpg (289x292, 13K)

Muslims are absolutely right about 2 things, Jews and Traditional Sex roles.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You shouldn't be, the anti women around here and online are either non Europeans trying to harm out movement or simply rejects.

Every time
>First post: I'm female
>Second post: [feminism intensifies]

Attached: ivanka top.jpg (651x960, 142K)

Sup Forums is more or less for people who have outgrown Sup Forums. You'd notice this more if the faggot mods didn't delete every thread that wasn't "strictly political" (even though our daily nigger/women/soyboy/cuck/muslim threads aren't "strictly political", but they have no problem leaving those up).

Attached: 1346306699348.gif (250x144, 1020K)

We want you gone. I am happy to make you a slave to some nigger. We hate you, you know that right?

will you put my little wee wee in chastity?

Attached: 1520304470216.png (527x409, 23K)

>white femanon here

Instant disbelief

>6kgs
>DS2:sotfs on ps4
>whearing a chocker inside
>leaving a 60$ game case opened on the ground
>pulling the pizza away from you
>my fucking little pony

Go back to the kitchen you fucking brainwashed tranny

Whatever you like femanon. I'm the patriarch of my family and that's the way it stays, gender roles exist, and your role is turning a house into a home and groceries into a meal, children into adults.

>femanon here

I think you just answered your own question

>You either give me what I want or you are a perverted cuck faggot white opressive MALE
Fuck off already you stupid fucking bitch.
You will never be anything else but a cumdumpster, nothing else but someone's woman, someone's piece of meat, someone's fucking sack of tits.
You are nothing but a good fuck and a baby carrier, you can easily be replaced and you know it, which is why you come here with all your insecurities pretending to demand shit and be atekn seriously, you can go fuck right off and die, you expendable pair of no special breasts