How do we stop liberals from destroying video games?

For as long as I could remember, video games were apolitical. Nowadays, soyboys, like the one pictured, are becoming more and more rabid.

What can we do to prevent these people from ruining video games next?

Attached: IMG-1095.jpg (750x704, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/687373/International-Women-s-Day-Sony-s-FREE-PS4-theme-for-game-fans-around-the-world
youtube.com/watch?v=UU6Sf4Pavb0
pushsquare.com/news/2017/07/sony_celebrates_london_pride_2017_with_free_ps4_theme
kotaku.com/splatoon-2s-lobby-fills-with-lgbt-pride-in-response-to-1798186002
archive.is/Jb8XY#selection-475.106-475.111
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/74827713
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters_(2016_film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im sure no one did this on purpose at nintendo

Assuming that things gender, what's wrong with that person?

These people thrive off attention. Ignore attempts to recognize their efforts.

>under age squid creature
Not a woman.

Grow up and stop playing video games

>How do we stop liberals from destroying video games?
I think you're mistaken on who controls everything right now.

The same way we stop them from everything: Distributed ledger technologies. Only the net contributors ever get any say.

As long as I can play as Giant Dad and DIO I don't give a fuck

Here’s some fresh soy for you

Attached: B49E9AF7-A35C-4156-94C6-0CE4F1463423.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Still closer to a human woman than most of their "female allies", I'd wager

Liberal numales love to try claim Nintendo as their own. Some game journalists seriously wrote about how Mario's nipples being visible in Odyssey is statement on objectification of women in video games, while I'm sure people at Nintendo thought shirtless Mario in shorts is just funny in weird Japanese humor way.

We make and sell our own.

We cant stop kikes from destroying our country and you think we can stop them from destroying the entertainment industry - which is full of degenerate faggot-kikes itself?
Woah boy!

Attached: 1520721188438.jpg (1000x567, 117K)

Sjws and degeneracy run rampant at Nintendo of America. The japs hate it but it’s out of control

guy on the right is a qt

Nips at least make their games for kids and teens, they just attract manchildren too. Nintendo's soyim's choice status is accident in a way, their games aren't made to pander those people. They likely put the girl there maily because japs think she's cute.

Meanwhile the western game companies do their best to pander the soyboys, minorities and women while they're trying to push the embarassing "traditional" nerds away from their products for cool politically aware guys and girls from Reddit.

Attached: xboxcuck.png (876x656, 224K)

Yeah, because the Japanese really give a shit about cucked western celebrations and made a point to put an animorphic female first in the reveal. These fucking faggots.

we don't. video games are a waste of time. plus, the more young white men feel excluded the better. only then they appreciate the full extent of their situation and reclaim what is theirs.

unsurprisingly, many of them are actual pedos who use their job at Nintendo to advocate for pedophilia and their "rights"

most of us stopped caring about them destroying video games when we realized they're trying to destroy civilization

go down to EB games and trade in your games for a rifle and a set of balls

Attached: japyhkuuydky.jpg (433x309, 23K)

Meanwhile at Sony.
dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/687373/International-Women-s-Day-Sony-s-FREE-PS4-theme-for-game-fans-around-the-world

A reminder that So((n))y = Soy

Anthrey thegar is a vaggat

>A fucking squid
>Woman

What did I even just read
Has there even been more than one super smash bros “teaser” before this one? The first 3 games are pretty old...

Attached: IMG_20180309_135504.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

(((Segers)))

into the oven

You stop listening to them. We need to show the people who invest in these projects that there are repercussions for SJW pandering. The comic industry is just now coming to terms with the loud minority ruining their meeger bottom line.

Attached: dont call me what i refer to my self as.jpg (796x1223, 599K)

>apolitical

Wolfenstein was literally about shitting Hitler. Call fo Duty games have talked about how bad Nazis were since forever.

You can't really be pissed that games are using females more prominently. Girls are a large segment of the market.

shooting*

We need some sort of massive scandal involving awful libtard "journalists". Almost like a "gamer-gate".

It's pathetic that they have to jump through all those mental loops to make women seem important. It's not the first woman character ever, but the first revealed is female. That's not any sort of special. Men haven't been celebrating every past year when a male character got revealed first, but any obtuse and obscure way to give women a "first" deserves 10 blog articles and a 10/10 from IGN. Sad.

>incels buttblasted because they show female character before the male ones

Attached: 1519192161973.jpg (1300x1390, 106K)

>30 year old man playing Nintendo

What a fag!

They've already won I'm afraid.

You don't even need to really pander to those people. Just put a modestly enough dressed woman as a main character in your game and you're a celebrated feminist hero.

They seriously sometimes seem to think that vidya didn't even exist before ~2010 and female characters have never been tried before until most recent years.

Attached: hzd.png (628x559, 391K)

not exactly true, because the E3 Melee trailer "revealed" that Peach would be a new character first (not to mention zelda and sheik), after showing Mario and Link who were in 64

nigger they are going to try and expand their market and consumer base by appealing to women and minorities. it's all about money. you can't stop it. focus on what u can change and stop playing video games. if you're old enough to care about this shit you're too old to be worried about video games anyway.

or just play old shit.

I don't think they tought that far ahead, Andre Segers

>nintendo is muh feminist ally
Stupid soybugs. Nintendo just like your typical japanese company is using the power of delicious loli butt to increase sales.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1920x978, 666K)

Stop buying them.

support indie games and classic game devs. anything by EA, activision, or ubi is supporting the jew

there is literally no fucking reason for there to be a new smash.

Christ actually was a kike lmao and one of pure direct blood line who betrayed is own race.

Or just make your own right winger games like Kingdom Come Deliverance

nice.

can someone do this but with Soylent logo? bonus points if you have slight curvature of eye

>They seriously sometimes seem to think that vidya didn't even exist before ~2010 and female characters have never been tried before until most recent years.

Because none of them actually play or know anything about video games. They're fucking casuals and poseurs who call you a racist sexist bigot for correctly questioning their dubious credibility. Gamergate would never have happened if the people involved all knew the history of the industry.

people like to play the same games over over, look at Zelda and CoD.

God damn I want to use the inklings as wriggling pocket pussies.

underrated

Attached: E17F8283-110C-415E-82FD-66F68F272957.gif (246x177, 730K)

We don't. The civic nationalist cucks made their bed now they have to sleep in it.

Attached: soyworld2.png (626x384, 186K)

>Andre Spergs

>video games
Grow the Fuck, Up.

Attached: FF5E63D1-DC94-492F-91F1-4D5055CC9D9D.jpg (371x358, 78K)

>tfw I unironically enjoy my Switch.

Attached: Rope.png (655x509, 28K)

>nintendo
that's not video games, that's a children's toy

why whats wrong with you

Soy Elemental.

Attached: C9qiIQcUMAAEvjd[1].jpg (900x1200, 118K)

He assumed it’s gender

entertainment is inherently liberal as it liberates you from the real world / real duties

Take off your memeflag. Also jesus was indeed a blood jew, but he kicked them out and got outcasted by the jews. The jews hate jesus more than anything.

Has anyone called him out yet for celebrating transphobic game? Imagine non-binary, genderfluid or transperson playing this and having their PTSD triggered.

Attached: character creation.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>It featured a female character
But they already did that...
>As the first to be revealed.

Now you're just reaching for shit that doesn't matter.

You guys ever wonder if other time periods had soyboys equivalents? I would guess the 60's had hippies, 20's had flappers and so on

Attached: Darkest Nu-male.jpg (1536x2048, 328K)

>Nintendo creates characters to pander to pedophiles
>They inadvertently pander to women too

Unless it's Starfox, stop buying anything with the Nintendo brand, name or likeness. Start giving your attention to FPS/TPS games. Then the whole liberal game industry will collapse. Nintendo was the founding father of SJW-ism in gaming.

Attached: 1513549337310.jpg (700x875, 196K)

they did this so they could fugg a squid

Women by and large do not like video games. You have a few tranny freaks and a few sluts who find conventions easier to work than backpage. In the middle are camwhores showing their tits and soliciting $$$ to pay for next month's rent.

They showed the girl first because they know their audience is dominated by men that like cute girls in spats and semen substitutes covering their faces. This isn't rocket surgery.

Attached: 1519089051429.webm (1080x1080, 533K)

This. They just wanted an excuse to have a little CG girl run around in spats. Japs are pedophiles not feminist allies

>Now you're just reaching for shit that doesn't matter.

International Women's Day as a concept doesn't fucking matter. Can anyone tell me what the day is for or what you're supposed to do on it without using platitudes like "stand together in solidarity"? No, because it's pointless and the only thing people actually do on International Women's Day is point out that it is in fact International Women's Day, and occasionally judge things that happen on that day to be appropriate based on that.

>next?
nigga they already did
why the fuck do you think I'm here?

What comic that is?

Attached: 1506120591336.jpg (768x1024, 204K)

Are you fucking kidding? It's always been the right-wing conservatives going after video games because of muh violenz.

What do, you Do; for fu'n?

Attached: 1475764175497.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>Nintendiapers will never get SFV or Yazkua

b-but sega and c-capcom luv us!!!!

Violent video games are less damaging to the mind then anything Nintendo has made.

Attached: mike haggar.jpg (1200x650, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UU6Sf4Pavb0

nu-male holds his mouth open for over a minute on camera

>Nintendo was the founding father of SJW-ism in gaming
I think you're confusing them with sony.

Attached: ww.png (632x353, 332K)

It wasn’t right wingers who force fed transgender and fag shit into mass effect 3.

His console is dead anyway. Xbox is shit now. Because of political correctness once again just like the 80s the Nips have regained control of the industry. Sad day but it was bound to happen, asians don't cave to PC as easily as we do. They are much more ingrained to the culture. While we in the west throw ours away as some kind of funny joke or something.

>I think you're confusing them with sony.

Nope, a lot of Nintendo games in the 90s already had black and other sorts of non-white leads in gaming. Sony was only a victim to the cause, not the creator. Nintendo games (Minus Starfox) are the most damaging to the mind and make FPS games look friendly in comparison. I rather have little timmy play the latter.

Attached: Mr. Krabs in Mexico.jpg (480x360, 14K)

No bought a WiiU

Sony and PC Gaming will be the future, meanwhile stuff like Nintendo will collapse in a pile of soy.

Attached: 1511631849315.jpg (222x145, 8K)

pushsquare.com/news/2017/07/sony_celebrates_london_pride_2017_with_free_ps4_theme

They literally celebrated your day homo.

Consoles are over in that sense, just buy PC games. While Nintendo makes kid's games, Sony and Microsoft are both intentionally leaning towards full soyification. They don't want toxicly masculine people like you in their audience anymore.

can't wait until they realize it's just a port

kotaku.com/splatoon-2s-lobby-fills-with-lgbt-pride-in-response-to-1798186002

Nintendo fans are consumerist zombies, they pander to the most disgusting of people. The white man's main source of gaming is the PC.

The Fingolian is right, however I'd say Xbox and Sony were a victim to the soyification caused by Nintendo rather then the main source of it.

>Trump is trying to ban violent video games
Maybe focus your attention elsewhere, you deluded fucks.

So the american users are hute faggots but not the japanese company
Meanwhile at Sony.
>archive.is/Jb8XY#selection-475.106-475.111
>Sony is "best in class" when it comes to women in games

Attached: 1489573007784.jpg (749x750, 91K)

They are making games so gay that im starting not to care if the GOP banned them somehow

>Maybe focus your attention elsewhere, you deluded fucks.

Violent video games unironically didn't do anything wrong. Were they the ones who turned Millennials into soy-loving zombies? Nope that was Boomers and Nintendo who did that. Sup Forums needs to boycott all non-Starfox related Nintendo products. They're the main source of soyification in gaming.

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/74827713

Trump is a moron for not targeting the main source of SJW-ism in gaming.

Pirate them and give them mods like any sane person does.

we dont, let them all destroy themselves, no more video games, no more matrix

>we dont, let them all destroy themselves, no more video games, no more matrix

This is the thinking of the Ancap other then selling babies on the stock market. If Sup Forums was intelligent they'd know that Nintendo is behind the liberalism in gaming. Almost every leftist in the gaming industry owns a Switch or some sort of Nintendo console.

Attached: 1512248747018.jpg (326x326, 68K)

>large segment of the market
>half
>the half that doesn't game
>let's piss off the other half
>the half that does
I see no issue with this logic.

Only games I do like are multiplayer so pirate is out; I just wait for super low deals or buy used never new.

Also guess who's behind most of your SJW pandering movies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters_(2016_film)

>movies
>games
>ads
Sony is literally the biggest sjw pandering company on america at the moment.

You're on wrong track in your such big hatred for Nintendo, I would not say that the company that had pretty fucking spectacular flop just in last gen had any huge influence in creation of recent political numale gamers. There wasn't faggotry like this in the time of PS2/Xbox/Gamecube, or even PS3/X360/Wii.

>some manchild faggot whimpering about bread and circuses
Dude it doesn't matter. It's pathetic to care so much about something so worthless. We have a lot bigger problems.