Why do whites behave like "niggers" when confronted with Jewish success, power, IQ, etc.?

Why do whites behave like "niggers" when confronted with Jewish success, power, IQ, etc.?

Attached: literally.png (750x285, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2017/06/lakewood_rabbi_appears_for_bail_hearing_over_alleg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QMfyFkic7hE
youtube.com/watch?v=6IvkIL00Xbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a scapegoat fallacy. The burden of being a productive member of society falls on the individual, not the state or the collective. It seems hypocritical to shift your focus towards the success of others if you yourself aren't able to grasp the task of self-betterment and to put your own life in order first.

the JQ is not as simple as just "jews are powerful and im jealous", its that jews are powerful and their agenda is averse from my white agenda.
Jews are great philantropists/ contributers towards society, however they cannot stay in our society because of their influence over time and how it always will lead to a cultural zeitgeist

so you do accept that jews control major positions of power?

Because Jews are an actual parasite.

nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2017/06/lakewood_rabbi_appears_for_bail_hearing_over_alleg.html

Whites are blamed for Jewish crimes

Everyone on this board believes in some big Jewish boogieman using mind control to turn white people into degenerates, but I don't think they actually blame Jews for their particular lot in life.

Attached: 1338245926220.gif (180x344, 1.32M)

T. Retard normie.
Jews control our media and government through their usury banking system. We don't Blame them for our personal lives but acknowledge the historic and political role they have played in shaping the culture of the west. Niggers are for the most part positively influenced by white society although we did jack them in the past.

Attached: 1519935680352.jpg (659x486, 59K)

And how is that any different from what I just said? You believe Jews use their Jew magic to make people behave a certain way, but you don't actually blame them for your personal circumstances.

even if you take the jewish 115 IQ meme to be true whites should STILL easily outnumber jews in schools and top positions. jews are a tiny minority, so this intuitively makes sense.

but that's not the case. so if jews aren't smart enough for their positions and they haven't earned them, does that mean they're stealing what's not theirs?

Attached: 1501646040706.jpg (693x770, 148K)

kike

Attached: 1520629161619.jpg (537x332, 97K)

>tfw white guy with a nonwhite wife
Circumvent the Jews and get a Hispanic wife

Because they are all lies

Attached: 359382A9-2B12-4ACC-904D-6109C386B006.jpg (1024x640, 228K)

thats just what the niggers say about whites...

>Circumvent the Jews
> get a Hispanic wife
Where the fuck do you think the Jews - conversos and crypto-Jews from this peninsula went afterwards too excluding rest of Europe and MENA?

Difference is niggers don’t post proof with their statement

Attached: EA0BCA97-482B-4BAC-8CB5-AAFB02CB1C0B.jpg (600x332, 56K)

Watch out for all those "muh culture" "muh music" and "muh physical abilities" wh*te comments. Literally we wuz -tier posting.

Like Salk? Einstein? Maddoff?

Also way to logic. One group is pointing to specific assets and achievments being stolen, the other is simply providing that as an explanation for a lack of goods.

>whites literally commit crimes against humanity
>"eh...well. slavery was actually good for niggers!!"

>jews put some content on TV that people want to see anyways
>"hurrr durrr white genocide the jews are corrupting my divine whiteness durrrrr"

Whites freed blacks that were enslaved by Arabs and other blacks... and shipped over by Jewish ship owners. Half the whites died in a war to stop the practice. Crimes indeed.

When do blacks and Arabs line up for their war crimes?

Also ginrikh yagoda who was jewish killed 20 million people and nobody gives a shit.

Of course they get jealous they are sub humans jews are the chosen people and are the true humans that is why we onw the banks and are the top 1%.

A Jew literally killed more people in Europe than all the combined slaves of the Arabs and Europeans.

Let that sink in.

The point is all races are a part of history and have shitty people. Were all made by God. Jesus came to save all of us.

Those are alt right lies jews never killed anyone, jews are the most oppressed people they get kicked out over lies and such, and more people potentially died in the holocaust probably 10 million but those deaths were unrecorded.

>the White question is not as simple as just "whites are powerful and im jealous", its that white are powerful and their agenda is averse from my nigg agenda.

>Whites are great philantropists/ contributers towards society, however they cannot stay in our hood because da racist n shiet

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 15K)

I would be fine with Jews ruling over us if they weren’t such kikes

Thread them:youtube.com/watch?v=QMfyFkic7hE

nobody is above scapegoating. If you belong to any sort of group your group as an opposing force that you view as evil.

My research has shown that people see the worst in those that they oppose ut see the best in people that they favor. Always.

Are you a millennial? Nobody can be this stupid. You cant be that brainwashed. Even Jewish sources acknowledged this. Even centrist Israeli newspapers have discussed it. Its not even conspiracy shit.

It is conspiracy bullshit, also those stuff came from white people .

You in a nutshell.
youtube.com/watch?v=6IvkIL00Xbs

I just noticed your flag. Forgot I was talking to an inbred donkey. Goodnight.

This is correct, blacks and whites cannot live together and occupy the same space peacefully

I used to be into the right-wing identity politics a couple years ago, but after years spent on Sup Forums and observing the endless bickering, retarded shit-posting, disinformation campaigns, and controlled opposition LARPS, I'm convinced that there's nothing inherent about your fucking "Whiteness™" that is the key to my salvation. You're fetishists.

Lol inbred donkey? Meanwhile you whites are diseases.

lol you guys are terrible shills

Good goy, it’s perfectly fine that America will become a Hispanic majority country. There is nothing to worry about.

Why do kikes use Nazi meme flags to post their trash?

Attached: 5A136DE5-5969-4C31-9FC5-9F6B18E4D3CA.jpg (400x400, 48K)

In what way am I a shill? I am being truthful here you guys are a bunch of conspirtards.

Maybe it will be bad, but whatever you guys are selling isn't working either.

>jewish neuroticism
kek

What you are doing is shilling retarded ideas debunked like 10 years ago but you just keep spouting the same drivel. It is all so tiresome.

Attached: 0B8F0AB8-20EB-4781-969F-8E9938ED2224.jpg (880x580, 138K)

As a fake Jew(SoS) you should look up the quantifiable stats/data on white men/women and realize you are beyond wrong.

sage

Sounds like we've got a caste system developing.

Brahmins: Jews. Controls the culture and education. Controls money.

Kshatriyas: Whites. Warriors and rulers. Advanced jobs. (but still answer to the Brahmins). Advanced jobs

Vaishyas: Mexicans. Low skill jobs

Shudras: Blacks. Menial physical labor

Untouchables: antisemites, NEETs.

And globalism is working just fine, right goy? You’re the best!

Attached: 0E50728B-2B7F-44C5-9282-EC43EC760C01.jpg (220x220, 31K)

Who were the Amalekites?

>Debunked 10 years ago!
But you don't have any sources to prove any at all.

I having trouble to find any problem with globalism.

Yes, there’s no problem. Myself, I look forward to Los Estados Unidos de America

The federal reserve, partially directed by the government, sets interest rates at WAAAAY below what they would otherwise be if they were allowed to be influenced by the free market.

To say that usury is being practiced is nearly ridiculous.

One world government is the true evolution.

Very woke, hats off to you big brained nigga

>partially directed by the government

Attached: -1.jpg (1200x1976, 170K)

Why do you fight strawmen? We have plenty of grievances against jews that have nothing to so with success or intelligence.

>I having trouble to find any problem with globalism.

Attached: 1520474810931.png (625x773, 112K)

Jews work for the betterment of Jews. Gentiles need to start working for the betterment of Gentiles again.

Attached: Vlcsnap-2015-05-21-09h36m17s441.png (640x480, 323K)

all those stuff came from da wite man
i feel u tyrone

das rite T

i feel dat too
when da one world gubmint come to be what it think da wites do but it will

#BLM

>implying any of that was incorrect

Blacks complain about whites in white countries. Whites complain about Jews in white countries.

Jewish "success" is just extreme nepotism. They have no real skills and should've perished by now, like the blacks, but white guilt preserves these unfit species. White people are labeled the worst kind of murderers, but we're unique in our sympathy for the weak. We'd rather see an Earth brimming with prosperous peoples living in their own nations, but the self loathing of some is so great that they'd rather see the planet brought to its knees unless they are gifted power.

Attached: 3h56h737456.png (880x1125, 2.25M)

And jews, arabs, asians and black didn't ? Fuck off, faggot

Yes, they won out in the dog-eat-dog meritocracy

Do you want affirmative action so lesser whites can compete?

Attached: affirmativeaction.jpg (610x960, 53K)

but Jews use nepotism which is counter to an actual meritocracy

Corrupt Jews use their status as Jews to avoid rightful criticism. Bait racists comments to them get Normie Jess to defend them

If Jews aren't smart, why are they able to outsmart/control/dominate/manipulate the white race daily?

Attached: raceandIQ.png (593x552, 50K)

black people: whites use nepotism which is counter to actual meritocracy

Attached: 115666.jpg (538x725, 160K)