Jews check in - Discussion thread

What brought you here? What do you like/ dislike about Sup Forums? What are your thought about the tora and talmud. What are your thoughts on Jesus Christ?

Prev. thread:

Attached: Hello goyim.png (501x585, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOy43pOAIBU
archive.is/4nb0C
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
pagesix.com/2012/09/18/no-more-israel/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This needs to be a constant thread.

Agreed

Looks like the title wasn´t clickbait enough. Either way I tried, and the other thread was quite fun...

(((they))) are Talmudic-Satanists.
will stop at nothing to destroy institutions such as Catholic Church.
have destroyed CC.
Christ named them, died for it.
Christ instituted devices to continue naming them (CC), died for it.
and the fire rises.
it must.

I'm an Ashkenazim by race only, I was raised Catholic. Never read the torah or the talmud. Ultimately I don't think there's any big Jewish "conspiracy"; Jews just have an in-group preference and they pursue separate interests from those of their host populations. Obviously this becomes a problem when they take over institutions, but that would be an easy fix.

I don't think Sup Forums or the "alt-right" are going to get anywhere if they try to bring back Nazism or explicit Jew-hatred to the mainstream; we all saw what happened with Charlottesville and with Paul Nehlen. I'm sympathetic to white nationalists but I think they're using extremely poor strategies.

Thoughts on Polish death camps?

Attached: image.jpg (597x843, 38K)

I like to point and laugh at the paranoid whiteboys.

I would love to study the Talmud but since I'm female I need to find a way to do it since the men value my womb more than my brain.

Yeshu wasn't who the Xtians think he was.
youtube.com/watch?v=FOy43pOAIBU

tits etc etc

Tznius m8.

christianity as it exists in europe is an adaptation to local paganist tradition. nothing precludes judaism from such adaptation.

bump

>I don't think there's any big Jewish "conspiracy"
There is considering jews dominate hollywood and are overrepresented in media, banking, entertainment

>Jews just have an in-group preference
True

>Obviously this becomes a problem when they take over institutions, but that would be an easy fix.

Well how? Even if we say the tora and talmud are innocent and dindu nuffin, most jews (close to 87% of jews according to Pew research) consider themselves leftist.

So those same influential people, who work at the top of media, hollywood, banking, entertainment are trendsetters and control the narrative. How can it be fixed? Why would they want it to be fixed?

>I don't think Sup Forums or the "alt-right" are going to get anywhere if they try to bring back Nazism or explicit Jew-hatred to the mainstream; we all saw what happened with Charlottesville and with Paul Nehlen. I'm sympathetic to white nationalists but I think they're using extremely poor strategies.

Oh but that´s the end goal. I agree that it is debatable how to get there, but what is often statet and the goal, calling the jew out, is basedon facts and necessary. If not push it to the mainstream now, when?

We don´t hate jews for being of jewish descent, but because according to their holy books goyim, non jews, can be treated like cattle and freely sinned against; it is even enouraged

So we let literal jewish supremacists rule over us and are not allowed to question it. Nice!

>success = conspiracy
>inequity = injustice

Paranoid would imply that the subject is not worriesome, but isn´t it a jewish goal to replace white people? Aren´t those same people leading influences in the media, hollywood, banking and entertainment industry?

>but isn´t it a jewish goal to replace white people?
Moshiach will destroy the West as well as the Arab World, yes.

But, it's entirely justified given as to how the West and the Arabs are the biggest settler-colonials and imperialists in world history. Capitalism is European and Arab. Colonialism was entirely a European and Arab thing.

Nice rebuttal you got there, you didn´t adress my points. Even if it were to say that jews are just extremely smart to get where they are, the fact still stands that they are disproportionally influential, wealthy and leftist. They´re interest: (open borders, anti- gun, abortion, encouraged sex before marriage, "freed" women (aka less families) strongly hurt the goyim and mostly white people

Not a retarded poltard who hates jews for no reason other than the fact that they're better than them, but may I ask, do Jew's discuss the coming end of Jewish exceptionalism as a result of advances in brain augmentation technologies, genetic engineering and embryo screening/selection that promises to boost avg IQs by 10 to 15 points?

There is no "secret" to our (alleged) success. It's only the case that we care a lot about education and often have much stronger family and community structures.

>We don´t hate jews for being of jewish descent, but because according to their holy books goyim, non jews, can be treated like cattle and freely sinned against; it is even enouraged
YOU might not, and I thank you for it. Plenty of race """realists""" with nothing to show for it but an official Sup Forums certificate of genetics studies believe otherwise.
Hating jews for whats in holy books they may or may not follow is silly. Hate people for their beliefs. Period.
Ask me if I want you to question jewish supremacists. I'll tell you that I do, as I do.
Ask me if I want your country to fall. I don't and I FIGHT people who do. Ask me if I consider you cattle. I don't.

I do not deny the stats, my people have been monsters and continue to do so. Consider, however, that, being human, they are susceptible to the same exact brainwashing as the goy. If goy are taught to hate themselves and betray their countries, so are jews.
It 100% depends on their own upbringing.

>the absolute good in my opinion at it's most clear form is an equation, because morality is a pattern of actions under defined circumstance. So it has information input and output. Even if we know the equation we won't ever have the full input but we might have enough to generally be more good then bad.
A very interesting way to look at it. But still, the sheer amount of information that is missing is just scary sometimes. Especially when you look at the mistakes of history.
>Do you think there are more dimensions to morality then combating evil and mercy? Work to improve the life of your family and race for example?
Yes, definitely. Your ethnicity is your extended family as far as I'm concerned. Taking care of them is the merciful and virtuous thing to do.

I heard there were awful holocaust deniers and racists here.

Hoo boy were they right

>What brought you here?
I like fighting with Nazis online, it's like a hobby.

>What do you like/ dislike about Sup Forums?
It's the butthole of the Internet

>What are your thought about the tora and talmud.
Where most of Jewish law comes from. Much better religious framework compared to Christianity and Islam.
>What are your thoughts on Jesus Christ?
Roman government fabrication to create a slave religion

I directly addressed them, in a memey way but I did. You said:
>there is
There is a conspiracy, based on the fact that they have success in hollywood.
That's fallacious. Success =/= conspiracy

I'm only 1/4, fuck all you kikes. There were never any homicidal gas chamber

>I'm only 1/4, fuck all you kikes
I just love Sup Forums lmao mischling pride worldwide

#
The basis of Jewish exceptionalism is only partly cultural. There's also a genetic component which many Jew's feel uncomfortable talking about because it clashes with their egalitarian beliefs which they evangelism. Many Jew's are aware of inconvenient truth. This contradiction is the only legitimate criticism when it comes to the JQ

You know, I take it back. As a group, there's nothing wrong with hating them. But on an individual basis? It's ridiculous. I avoid talking to muslim people if I can, for example.
Because, as a rule, I generally wouldn't get along with them. Nothing wrong with that.

But if one of them is talking to me, one-on-one, demonstrating exactly what kind of man he is, I accept him for just that. Politically I might want to see his group leaving the country, but as a person? Zero hatred.

Why is this all so difficult.
It is so difficult to have a normal life, find a girl that as not fucked 2000 people.
All I want is to complete God's plan, raise some nice little kids with a beautiful wife.
This now I know will never come into my hands, for all beautiful women are slaves to sin, and to ever capture one, I need to fall to their level.
I have nobody to talk to, may I turn to God and express my anger for this world I have been defecated into? No that is the greatest sin of all.
Like everybody else, I a'm pure evil, fake and I think it is too late to come out of this hole I a'm in.
Hell would be equal to this life, and my corrupt heart will never accept to get help, for I know when I repent I will only sin again.

Aussies are almost always bros when it comes to this stuff. Why is that?

There even is according to their wholy books, which basically makes them jewish supremacist that allow them to freely sin against the goyim

And no the points I made were added with various facts, that you still haven`t adressed. Most are leftist and push for open borders, anti white nationalism, pro abortion, anti families (aka "freed" women, pro self hate, anti christianity etc. All things that hurts so called goyim.

Didi it hurt coming here? Having your viewpoints challenged?

What happened? What lead to the loss of your child hood memories and what dod you remember? What are your "experiences" so to call? Personal stories? Wisdom from your parentsm rl experiences?

Enjoy your ban, retard

Sure and I agree, however you gotta agree that at the same time you make life for goyim quite difficult. You push feminism, abortion, "free choice", polygamy, anti proudness, cuckoldry and once the goyim catches up to you, you tell them that white people are responsible for that, instead of jews. Additionally you push for high taxes, which eliminates competition and creates monopolies, which again, favour you jews and hurt the goyim

What do Jewish people think of Henry Kissinger? archive.is/4nb0C

>What brought you here?
Believe it or not, I'm part of a "Dynasty Family," like the Rothschild and Soros lines, but I'm of those two I'm neither. I'm here because Sup Forums is my favorite IP.

>What do you like/ dislike about Sup Forums?
OP.

>What are your thought about the tora and talmud
Holy Torah is the word of G-D and when you can think with a Divine mind, understanding the proper context religion should fall is easy. The reward is understanding the true message of Torah, which is that Torah is a gifted handbook showing how to rule the world. Talmud is the New Covenant which mankind will obey once Torah is complete.

Contrary to our great plan.

Penny for your thoughts?

Of course it is okay and there is nothing wrong with it. However why would you claim that:
>Hating jews for whats in holy books they may or may not follow is silly. Hate people for their beliefs. Period.
is okay?

Have you really considered that. So would you claim Satanism is okay too, because it is a religion?

Sure you might not believe in jewish supremacy but your holy books do, And rthey tell jews that. They literally call jews children of god and goyim, the servants of jews that were put on earth to serve the goyim and to keep the jews on track

>I do not deny the stats, my people have been monsters and continue to do so. Consider, however, that, being human, they are susceptible to the same exact brainwashing as the goy. If goy are taught to hate themselves and betray their countries, so are jews.
It 100% depends on their own upbringing.

That is a good thing and I truly agree. There was this guy once, who tried exactly that. His name was Jesus Christ. He got nailed onto a cross, was mocked and left bleeding to death. And to this day jews dont accept him.

I have no problem with jews, who accept Christ. But there don´t seem to be many.

I'm a Russian Jew.
Here because this place contains discussion I'm interested in, and likeminded people. My power level is greater than the majority of Sup Forums goyim irl.

It's not really a contradiction. The Jewish major statement of belief is we were chosen by God for a purpose. The key thing is what is the purpose? The purpose is to be a light for the nations, to remove suffering and unholiness from the world (Tikkun Olam) and ultimately to bring the world and all the people in it to utopia (Olam Haba'ah). Pol refuses to believe this or thinks there is some ulterior motive. There is not.

Attached: 1512334467457.png (250x250, 41K)

I honestly don't know, memory loss is pretty strong. I don't think that something terrible like pedo stuff happened to me, just that my life was not according to whatever ideal I had. I understood that something was really fucked up and it terrified me - like the natural world has been perverted and that it's an insult to everything that exists and to God. I was always kind of inclined towards spirituality and from what I remember I was alone most of the time, thinking about things and looking around at people. Read a lot, and my parents are good people who taught me to be kind or at least not cruel.

Attached: 1503786785375.jpg (3457x2990, 3.68M)

Attached: 1497747818883.png (757x643, 378K)

Attached: 1506384095906.jpg (1590x1182, 764K)

Attached: 1507547543554.png (965x120, 34K)

Larp

Attached: 1515522310464.jpg (4652x2692, 4M)

You lost, get over it.

Wasn't it mutual hatred all the way through? I don't care for him, older Israelis might have an issue with him.

Israelis Behind 9/11
>save these names
>share these names
Daniel Lewin
Edmund Glazer
Oded Ellner
Omer Marmari
Yaron Shmuel
Paul Kurzberg
Sivan Kurzberg
Dominik Suter
Dov Zakheim (US Gov)
Michael Chertoff (coverup)

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers....

Attached: 1510460904444.jpg (1074x712, 99K)

(((you))) lost.

Attached: 1504747210860.jpg (2864x3107, 2.16M)

stop talking to kikes, muhammed
you germans are so disgusting

>mutual hatred
Why would Kissinger hate Jews and vice versa? Kissinger is literally the top elite Jewish.

>tfw no qt jewess wife

He had some issues with the Zionist thing as far as I know. Tried to fuck us over some war. Don't really know the details but I do know for a fact that some older Israelis are butthurt about him being a fatcat diaspora traitor who sold us out. Guess he managed to be universally hated like a true top Jewish elite lmao

>but I'm of those two I'm neither.
What? Kek

>Holy Torah is the word of G-D and when you can think with a Divine mind, understanding the proper context religion should fall is easy. The reward is understanding the true message of Torah, which is that Torah is a gifted handbook showing how to rule the world. Talmud is the New Covenant which mankind will obey once Torah is complete.

The torah is part of gods riddle, but it is not his full word and especially not what he beleived. He literally sent jesus on earth to rid jews of their mistakes

>Contrary to our great plan.

More like contrary to Satans plan. Give me a single verse you disagree with, but not because your whole books are in disagreement with them, but because YOU disagree with them logically

Chris literally schooled you and you guys rejected him and still reject him to this day

As I guess you would not want to read the bible, try to read Zhuan Falun. It is a book about the scientifical explanation of higher dimension, gods laws, true buddhism, explains why and how christianity got subverted and is all in all a pretty good read. Logically and spirituality wise

You can get a free digital copy on falundafa(.)org. It even is available in hebrew and used to be a bestseller, before it got banned by the chinese government

Christianity is a shitty religion. It teaches slave morality (aka. deontological morality), and complete obedience to authority. It worships and moralizes poverty. It is intolerant in areas of non-belief and extremely anti-free speech and thought by design. It promises an afterlife that there is no evidence for, and provides little insight on how to live a good and prosperous life. It's entirely a religion engineered to subdue people into positions of slavery and serfdom.

ITT we larp as jews with the odd zionist israeli kike droppin by

Thank you.

oh fuck off kike kissinger has always been a warmongerin neocon zionist

Okay ty. What lead your parents to be such upstanding people. Yeah I know it´s not good to mock religion yada yada, but I truly believe that the jewish holy books lead to a cruel world, where non jews are terrorized and jews worshipped to the highest heaven.

What is the last thing you can remeber from your child hood? What year is the last year (age wise) you can remember?

>like the natural world has been perverted and that it's an insult to everything that exists and to God

This is so true and sadly many jews don´t see this. I gotta wonder, where do your morals and where does your knowledge come from? Was it just there? Or something "locked" so to speak that you gradually started to remeber throughout your life?

Either way really do read Zhuan Falun and the new testament, however I gotta say you´re on a pretty high level already. Whether you realise it or not. (Judging from what you write)

That´s called diplomancy, keeping your friends close and your enemies closer and lastly trying to change or atleast challenge their beliefs

s*ge

Still pretty fun you cynical party pooper
I was pretty surprised by it as well. Guess that specific war was not in his interests. You know that globalist Zionists are just regular Globalists, right? That Kissinger or anyone else living abroad doesn't *actually* care about Israel beyond lip service? I'd bet an arm that 100% of his life decisions were dictated by political and monetary profit as opposed to any ideology.
Yeah I agree about Judaism. Anyone can see that it's about legitimate as Islam. My parents are Russian and thus are culturally Christian to some degree.
I think about ten. The first thing I remember is just me walking down the street after moving an apartment, nothing special.
I guess it was there, but that really doesn't mean a lot if I remember so little. I'm guessing that by looking around at people that's just what I began to naturally see as moral.

pagesix.com/2012/09/18/no-more-israel/
Holy shit you're right.
>Reported to me, Henry Kissinger has stated — and I quote the statement word for word: “In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.”

>I repeat: “In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.”

Kek

fuck it im takin the bait
why do you think he said that brainlet
your elites dont give a shit about you, neither do ours what else is new stop killing palestinian kids

I don't know, why?

No you´re wrong. What you say is true, but you don´t realise that that comes from god and that you worship the opposite, Satan. God defined clear rules for life and is indeed authoritarian, but without it no nation would stay being a nation, the universe would be deeply trembled and nature would suffer too. Especially humans will suffer without christianity

>It teaches slave morality (aka. deontological morality), and complete obedience to authority

No it teaches to follow clear rules, gods rules

>It worships and moralizes poverty

No, it teaches to get rid of attachments and money is an attachment too

>It is intolerant in areas of non-belief

In what way? Does it force you to convert like Islam? No, it does not. It merely states that without the new testament, and there stated rules you will lead a miserable life and not be saved, which is true

>extremely anti-free speech and though
How come? It merealy states that whether you want to follow gods laws or not, having different thoughts will never be as thought out, clear and good for the world as gods words

You can try to bring me one single verse you disagre with, and I will tell you, why you´re wrong

>provides little insight on how to live a good and prosperous life
It actually does so alot, everything you need for life is what you can find there

>It promises an afterlife that there is no evidence for

Evidence in what way? There is plenty of evidence, just not in the way you think

3 main points here:
Gods (Christinaitys) proven to work laws
Fibbonacci sequence
Pinneal gland: allows you to go into higher dimensions, however your eyes only allow you to see in this world, and only with other ways can you feel god and see the after life

Imagine it like this: "D understands !D, but 1D doesn´t understand , 3D understands 2D, but 2D understands 3D so how could you possible understand/ see whatever dimension god is in?

That´s not something our science willnoz be able to prove

That's why he's not a Zionist just like your elites are not white nationalists you brainlet. They are both the very same Globalist trash. They care about money and power and their way to achieve that is biological and moral degradation.
To be a Zionist you need to do more than to say that your actions are taken in the name of Zionism. Just like you can't be a racemixer WN, you can't be an Israeli Nationalist who lives in America and works in the White House, I don't understand how you don't get it. You need to be an Israeli with a single citizenship living in Israel permanently. People like Kissinger are both yours and my enemies whether you like being on the same side as a Jew or not.

playing the victim as they always fuckin do while white phosphorus bombing palestinian women and children
s*ge

Attached: saminator C-4000.png (489x665, 216K)

*2D understands 1 D, but 1D doesn´t understand 2D, 3D understands 2D, but 2D understands 3D so how could you possible understand/ see whatever dimension god is in?

>In what way?
well for one they say youll burn in hell user
your right thats not the same as slicing your head off for not converting but its still passive agressive.
the only thing good in christianity is muh dude jesus and everything else is just business and kikery dressed up as opposition to them

what if i told you
im not a white nationalist
judge people by their deeds kike
s*ge

Attached: nigger mentality.png (750x285, 156K)

jew here. basically you're all retarded. i oppose non-white immigration and want to preserve a strong white majority in white countries. and you're all playing into the hands who want the opposite (including jews who do).

have a nice night

It's just an example, assuming you're European. Arab nationalists, whatever, I don't know what race you are.
>judge people by their deeds kike
Most ironic sentence I've read in a while

who fucking cares,at all.they are here to test temperature to report back to jidf so they can put out alerts.fuck them.the non fake shoah is comin,white niggers.
your bullshit is ending its run and well do it by proxy from your longtime bros,arabs.

>who are also the most evangelical egalitarians are secular fiercely anti theistic Jew's who reject religious imagery.

The atheist Jews are still influenced by Jewish thought. Judaism is weird in the sense that you can pick and choose what to believe and even the most ardent ultra-Orthodox Jew will still defend you as Jewish.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>what brought you here?
Grew up right wing libertarian, but I turned away from Christ some time in highschool and became an atheist lassez faire liberal. My life went to shit. Circling back around to being right wing worshipping god and trying to live like Christ again, because I recognize the impenetrable degeneracy of the left and I want to fight for the other side. I think that Sup Forums is an outlet for saying certain things that need to be said, for example discussing race realism and the reality of anti-white sentiment.
>what do you like/dislike about Sup Forums?
Wouldn’t change a single thing. I’m glad that there are places on the Internet other than black twitter where you can peer into the darkest depths of the human heart. I do think that Sup Forums worships and glorifies evil too much to ever be successful in the mainstream though.
>what are your thoughts on the Jewish holybooks?
Burn them. I have no attachment to the Jewish race or Judaism. My Jewish ancestors converted to Christianity. I’m willing to guess that I’m 25% Jewish, but I’m not racially insecure enough to take a DNA test. I know I’m a hapa mutt but I know where my destiny is tied, and I know that the legacy I carry is one that is god-fearing. Also, communists get the bullet. 100% anti-Bolshevik.
>what are your thoughts on Jesus Christ?
I don’t like how he’s portrayed as almost feminine by pop culture. Christ knew when to pick his battles. A feminine cuck wouldn’t have driven the (((merchants))) from the temple. Only a masculine man with balls and conviction in his soul would do that. It’s not enough to turn the other cheek, and Christians need to learn when to fight. The fact that they’ve spent so long turning the other cheek is what got them in this situation in the first place.

Attached: image.jpg (882x1024, 849K)

Do you guys realize you guys are just scapegoats for the elites, just like common Muslims are scapegoats for terrorists? Just like George Soros selling out common Jews during WWII and now become the champion of the left. If Jewish genocide ever happen again, the common Jewish people will be dead while the elites will use that opportunity to further their agenda.

youre right. we wont do any of those things.

Chill bro, you´re both right and I´ll explain why
Look the isreali defines Zionism as a nationalist movement and ideology and wants to keep Israel and Jerusalem. You see Zionism as what the protocols of Zion say, and that´s why you´re seeing it much differently and negatively. If it only is defined like the jew thinks, then there shouldn´t be a problem with it

No you just define being jewish, as having jewish culture. We don´t care faggot, we just care about people who believe in the torah and talmud and and/ or are strongly left wing. Thpse are the problem for many reasons

No and it never did it. I´ll explain it to you: The bible lays out gods rules and expects you to follow them to go to heaven. Those rules having nothing to do with praising muh jesus, or anything, but everything with doing good deeds, eliminating attachments, eliminating karma etc.

Give me oe verse you disagree with, and I´ll tell you why that verse is correct and important. Non christians can go to heaven too, if they follow gods laws, even if they don´t worship jesus. But worshipping Jesus and accepting him eliminates your Karma. However it only eliminates your Karma after you die and you´re still able to accumilate Karma if you do bad deeds. It´s not simply enough to call yourself a christian, you have to act like one!

Could you aybe explain what you have observed and your beliefs in detail? If would like to know your stances on various issues. Ty

>has access to the Internet
>doesn’t download a pdf to read for herself
>complains about her patriarchal religion instead
Does Judaism still rely on rabbis to interpret their holy texts? Christianity started encouraging laymen to read their own religious texts centuries ago.

Honestly habe you read the new testament? Turning the other cheek is not the main reason, the main reason is that it got implemeted wrong. and the catholic church and the pope was responsible for that. Sure good popes existed, but many were subverted/ and or stanists. Our current one is too.

The problem is that many call themselves christian, but haven´t read the new testament and only go once a week to church and think that´s enough. The problem is, without the new testament, you cannot implement gods rules properly, or even what Jesus teached. Like you said, Jesus was a badass who schooled the jews, and many more, tried to rid people of their attachments and to truly life according to gods rules. While turning the other cheeck and helping people in need are important, Christ taught us to live a truthful, moral and logical(!), observant life. Letting in 1 million refugees, is not merely helping people in need, it´s an invasion, not porperly thought through, and replaced europeans. Definetly NOT what god wants!

That sounds the theological justification for Jewish domination or leadership in the west. But most of those who are in control of many of the cultural apparatus of the west, and who are also the most evangelical egalitarians are secular fiercely anti theistic Jew's who reject religious imagery.

And if you are right that many Jew's in powerful positions who are pushing for the egalitarian multiracial utopian project , believe this but are also very much aware of the falsity of egalitarianism, then you should understand that they are putting themselves and their community at risk of a major backlash, if their project turns out to be a prelude to even worse abominations and people are made aware of this inconvenient truth and the attempts by many in the Jewish community, and the political establishment in suppressing the truth?

Not a very smart thing to do for an ethnic minority which had just lost half it's population from a genocide, committed partly because of conspiracy theories about the dangers Jewish power. I doubt Jew's in Germany were trying to destroy German society, and they did suffer for merely being outstanding citizens. But many Jew's today seem to do their best to prove the Nazis right.

Duh
>Could you aybe explain what you have observed and your beliefs in detail? If would like to know your stances on various issues.
My beliefs are nothing special for Sup Forums, pretty much that the natural world can't be ignored. This includes race and ethnicity, in-group tribal preference, gender roles, the effects of the technological systems on humans, and millennia-old traditions and religions. All of those things need to be balanced or everything will fall apart violently.

Deleted comment

> While turning the other cheeck and helping people in need are important, Christ taught us to live a truthful, moral and logical(!), observant life.
>the Christian god is the god of the logos
This is what brought me back to Christianity. Understanding that everything must come from an eternal source, and understanding that what god calls for is to live with logical consistency, that sins are inconsistencies with god’s way. It’s not exactly what the church teaches verbatim, but it and pic were my entryway back into the faith.
>Letting in 1 million refugees, is not merely helping people in need, it´s an invasion, not porperly thought through, and replaced europeans. Definetly NOT what god wants!
Well said, pathological altruism is not god’s way. It’s hubristic in and of itself to think that you can change people to be like you. I have read the Bible extensively as a child but I need to revisit it now. I still haven’t read it cover to cover but I know it’s not a stretch to do so.

Attached: image.jpg (1552x1080, 2.77M)

Catholics aren't Christian

Ty and I agree. While a good pope once in a whhile can archive that, they are too dpendent on him and should read the new testament more often!

i still don´t understand the black out thing. That´s not normal user. Whatd did your parents say about that, and at what age did you realise you´ve been blacked out?

Lastly how did you find to god? Did really nothing eventfull happeed? Were perhaps some authors of books you read religious?

>Christ was a Roman psyop
The romans and most of the people they conquered were polytheists. The main reason why the Romans had conflict with the jews and the Christians was because the abrahamic religions were monotheist. You can’t have monotheists running around preaching one God in a polytheist society without upsetting the majority of your citizenry. Why things changed with Constantine, I’m honestly not sure, perhaps he really did have a prophetic dream, but before then Rome was throwing Christians to the lions and persecuting them in other ways.

Attached: image.jpg (882x731, 295K)

Fellow 25%. Do not glorify evil, at least not outside this LARP board. Instead, do your part to lead by example.

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 139K)

That is not normal. My parents always wanted me to go to hypnotherapy. I think I just need to go back to all the places I grew up in(I was told we moved a lot) and probably explore them a little, then maybe consider therapy.
I guess I always knew that there was a driving force to existence(even in my edgy atheist state). Like I already said it's still not a solid idea of a God, but I do acknowledge my responsibilities towards this driving force nowadays if that makes sense. And yeah, C. S. Lewis for example is a favorite from my childhood, and I've read a lot of fantasy a genre filled with Christ figures. Philip Pullman, on the other hand, wrote about deicide and he's one of my favorites too, so I doubt it's literature exclusively.

Mizrahim son of 3rd gen immigrants here

Am pretty upset i've never been called into the international jewish conspiracy lmao.

Jokes aside, I browse here for the same reason everyone does

To shitpost.

Asky ourself this: If god isn´t real, then why were chrsitian countries always so successful and atheist always fail? Additionally why do those that hate god the most (atheist and Satanists) follow principles, that hurt the whole of humanity in the long run?

>It teaches slave morality (aka. deontological morality)
As opposed to virtue ethics? Why is this slave morality? You are what you do, it doesn’t necessarily matter why you do what you do if your actions have ill consequences.
>and complete obedience to authority
Untrue. Christ is an example of BTFOing self-righteous authority. Christ upended corrupt authority.
>It worships and moralizes poverty.
A valid critique of Catholicism. The Protestant denominations have the opposite problem of saintifying material wealth.
>It is intolerant in areas of non-belief and extremely anti-free speech and thought by design.
Again, that might be a valid criticism of Catholicism, but Protestantism was built on religious dissidents, and expressions of Protestant Christianity have been things such as the United States, it’s founding documents, and what we call “enlightenment values.” That includes free (political) speech
>It promises an afterlife that there is no evidence for
Not a criticism unique to Christianity
>and provides little insight on how to live a good and prosperous life
That’s so untrue that I don’t know what needs to be said. You can say that the Bible can be esoteric, but so say it says little? No.

Attached: image.jpg (346x346, 70K)

No Christianity fucking sucks. I've listened to sermons, studied the religion. It's literally a loser religion. I'm certain it is pretty much engineered that way. Every religion is better. Judaism especially is a Chad religion.

>Christianity: Being poor is good (blah blah rich men can't get into heaven NT bible quote), being a virgin is good (Catholics at least), God's word is law/no arguments, don't rock the boat, turn the other check, random zombie Rabbi is divine, the ideal Christian lives in a monastery, is poor and has no pussy, etc. etc.

>Judaism: being poor is a sin (unless you are disabled), not having kids is a sin, smashing pussy is highly encouraged, all Jews are divine, God's word is not absolute - he can literally be debated with, having high agency (high global impact) is the ideal Jew

Attached: jew10.png (2862x1608, 491K)

Because they oppose "God's will" or the princibles on which the world should operate, sure, but it still doesn't solidify a notion of a specific God. I think that it's just a matter of time tho and I'll get there when I'm ready. Europeans are also generally more capable and they always were, that is exactly why they widely accepted such an advanced religion as Christianity.

>His nose is so big it has achieved sentience

KEK

Hey m8 how do I get into the great conspiracy, am actually a Yid through and through, jewish mom and father and so on.

I want cocaine and hookers and seas of shekels man!