Have you prayed for your lord and savior catballs?

Have you prayed for your lord and savior catballs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZx0BpLswpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but where are her balls?

Anime was a mistake. But it's okay when Miyazaki does it!

I wonder what the cat's farts smell like.

>inb4 beerus

I don't see what the big deal is, when there was a horny cat with huge balls that wanted to fuck, and chased a loli who was turned into a kitten in a certain series for children.

happiness

Cat farts are nasty. Like worse than dogs at times. Especially when they're kittens.

"A cat is fine" only applies to 2D.
I remember when my few months little kitten went in heat in my room, she was showing her pussy like crazy everywhere, and let out such strong, disgusting stench.

I hope you partook.

no, there is a video with a guy stroking a stray cat's nuts, he adopted the cat for sexual purposes afterwards.

>going for cat
Could be excused
>for male cat
Literally what the hell.

Yeah. Miyazaki is a notorious pedophile. We know user.

I was talking about Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzoo.

Thought you were talking about a different show. Shows how shameful Miyazaki is

Why is appreciating the beauty of little girls considered shameful these days?

gas yourself kike

What shithole did you crawl out from?

Too busy watching good movies. Sorry. Go ahead.

>good movies
>anime
Literally don't exist.

Cats also "spray" some kind of nasty odor like skunks do. Particularly when they are held.

Wouldn't that just make someone into them hornier?

That's only male cats.

While that's wrong no one was specifying animation

This is Sup Forums though, crossboarder.

I'm not sure what you're implying. But it's cringy af. I'd advise stopping

>Cats also "spray" some kind of nasty odor like skunks do. Particularly when they are held.

That's male cats. And they do that when marking territory, which if you get them nuetured at a young enough age they normally don't do.

She's naked.

Jewelpet is full blown bestiality.

This is true.
This is also true.

No, no. Female cats can do that too.

My one cat that sometimes starts meowing and making a smell when held is a female, and I'm pretty sure it was spayed at the proper time.

Never seen any cat do that and I've been around cats my whole life. Bullshit.
No they don't.

>Never seen any cat do that and I've been around cats my whole life
You must have been around neutered cats, or whatsit called.
youtube.com/watch?v=rZx0BpLswpw

Must be it. Should get your cats neutered if you want one anyway though, there is already too many cats that have to be killed in shelters because of being overpopulated.
Neutering > Diseased, homeless cats/Shelter cat genocide

>keep your cat indoors
>dont have to mutilate it to suit your needs

My cats are free to go outside if they want to, I don't restrict their movement at all. I agree that it would be nice if neutering wasn't necessary but from personal experience, they walk funny for about a week and then have none of the problems the anons earlier in the thread mentioned for the rest of their lives, in addition to solving the overpopulation problem. You might live somewhere that has good control over cat populations somehow like I do, but I would prefer to sterilize a cat and give it love, attention and food for the rest of it's life than let the cat breed out of control, giving birth to 8+ cats that all end up homeless and die/get killed.

The average life of outdoor cats is around 4 years, from what I've heard of people who deal with finding homes for cats.

My cats are about 12 years old at the moment and fairly healthy.

Outdoor cats can live quite long. I had a family member who had one that lived to at least 17. I suppose there is a degree of outdoor to take into consideration though. Mostly indoor but goes out for a couple hours a day is different from only being outside.