"What The F— Is That Thing?": Pentagon releases another UFO video

wtf are these guys at the pentagon up to guys? Are aliens real?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-11/what-f-thing-fast-moving-ufo-stuns-us-navy-pilots

Attached: thumb11.jpg (192x108, 3K)

they're fake as fuck, niiggggga

Apparently there's a whole heirarchy of alien civilizations that go from systems to clusters, to galaxies to the whole universe, some user posted about it the other day and I for one believe it

It is strange that the pentagon is really pushing these videos now after 70 years of silence

seagulls

Is this the one that's just a 10 second clip of 2 guys laughing at each other in an F-18?

means they want to start pushing better tech soon

inb4 major attacks occur and they're blamed on "advanced technology" and the government "can't" explain them.

playing make believe is fun sometimes

It's actually an interesting story. The invasion fleet was first detected over 12,000 years ago traveling at sub-light speed. It was decided that the best course of action was to Re-Advance the human race and build a counter-force in time for it's arrival. Teachers were dispatched around the world, each carrying the burden of civilization. With time humanity again grew to it's past greatness (Albeit the un-sustainability was a poetic repeat of history). Once we are victorious against the invaders, Humanity will undergo yet another managed technological decline and we will again be one with nature.

Just as god intended.

Well Trump is in charge which is strange in itself. I never thought I'd see someone so detached from the status quo as president. He could be greenlighting FOIA requests.

Is it really so hard to conclude the universe has aliens and it is a heiarchy of life similiar to Earth?

>What The F— Is That Thing?
a glow in the dark CIAniggerboat

Attached: Aliens.jpg (522x294, 37K)

>nah i took an autotrack
>subtitles say its in autotrack

how can we believe them if they lie so blatantly to us

Yes. The Christian God is the leader of an alien Civ, that came to this planet and mixed their genes with the lower apes. They had a rebellion, 'satan' and his fellow mutineers were exiled on earth and God left to let human society develop. We are on the cusp of God's return to earth and the humans here that serve 'satan' are desperately trying to have the tech and power necessary to fight God.
All religions tell us this but we are stupid enough to believe it is some magical sky mythology.

Black projects are 50 years beyond what you can imagine
1955 Project Aquatone - U2 Dragon Lady Begins
1956 Area 51 first established at Groome Lake
1962 A12 Oxcart first flight with J75 engines
1963 A12 Oxcart makes mach 3.2 Flight at 90,000ft
1965 SR71 comes online for testing.
1966 Project Tagboard MD-21 launches drone at mach 3, the drone flies 1700 miles solo.
1968 Untouchable A12 finds USS plueblo seized by NK during BlackShield overflight
1977 Project HaveBlue achieves radar stealth
1981 F117 Stealth Fighter comes online in secret
1989 Public find out Area51 Exists
1995 Public land seized, only view of A51 is now 30 miles away from a remote peak named Tikaboo.
2018 Imagine what they have...

Attached: M21Ship2-cropped.jpg (607x384, 31K)

>tfw I will never be president
>tfw I will never hand out government research contracts based on who can show me the coolest future toys
>tfw govt contractors will never engage in constant one-upmanship contests to steal contracts from under each other, culminating in my flying around the world in ten minutes inside a captured ufo

TFW Hillary Clinton talked about revealing what goes on at Groome Lake but then is caught peddling SAP information on a secret server and looses in a crushing defeat.
Do you know who keeps everyone safe? No , because you don't need to know.

1947-2016 government distracts us from ufos
2017-Present Governments uses ufo's to distract us from their evil deeds

May 1963, Article 123 crashes near Wendover Utah.
Pilot lies to locals and law enforcement that he was in an F105 with a Nuclear weapon on board, nobody dares go near the crash site. They are soon bribed to shut up, starting decades of false rumours.
Nobody ever saw the blackbirds wreckage. Black Project Security Maintained.

Its an interdiction plane tracking a drug plane that is using IR emitters so they can't see its markings or pilot.

Attached: IR LEDs in hat.jpg (500x375, 16K)

This shit right here. People have no idea the kind of assets we have in the air (space as well). SB3-Ghoul is most likely very real and flying today. We are at a minimum 20 years behind on our awareness of black projects. Minimum!

wut?

He said they were flying against 120knot winds. Those things have capabilities that drug planes couldn't possibly

Trips of truth but wtf

Rest assured. It has absolutely nothing to do with babyraping. Definitely definitely definitely not a distraction from babyraping. Just look at this guys face and you'll realize how legitimate and serious and not babyraping related it all is.

Attached: tom-delonge-still-crazy-bb9fc2ba-8b96-4d70-8ee7-5b9e039c3024.jpg (700x394, 44K)

Look kids - a crazy person!

>t he was in an F105 with a Nuclear weapon on board
>Nobody ever saw the blackbirds wreckage.
F-105 is a starfighter, The Blackbird didn't even fly until 1966

Best way to hid something is to put ot out there for everyone to see

It was going the opposite direction though.

rare tax evading nigger ITT

putting the existence of aliens and god in one post is a risky idea user

this.
america had supersonic jets in the 40s, nuclear subs in the early 50s, and traveled to the fucking moon in 1969.
america likes to pretend that they are on par with russia.. in reality america is the equivalent of a highly advanced alien species compared to the rest of the world.

america could have probably built a PS4, or iphone in the 1800s if they wanted.

This

Some kind of bird.

Reminder that aliens are demons

Tom cruise is that you?!?

>america could have probably built a PS4, or iphone in the 1800s if they wanted.

no... i'm sure we have plenty of advanced shit but that all started coming about after Vril society. 1800s the technology they we're using was esoteric and occult, more "magic" related than technology relating. technology is simply a modern physical adaptation of "magic". true magic exists in the aether. think tesla.

Attached: index.png (214x236, 5K)