Naruto got Boruto

>Naruto got Boruto
>One Piece is ongoing
Why is Bleach the only one of the big three left out? We are getting sequel soon right? Hell, even Dragon Ball got Super.

Because after several arcs of suck, they finally pacified Pun-Pun. Then, Kubo decided he wasn't done milking his sorta-interesting-cosmology-with-terrible-everything-else, and drug his tiny Japanese penis in ink so he could draw out a few more yen on paper for himself. It's finally over, and the world can rest assured that there will be no more bleach.

>and all of them are husks of their former selves
no thanks, let Bleach die, the less this franchise needs is unnecessary milking

I want Bleach kid to go with loli nemu, she is destined to have big boobs and bleach kid loves big boobs.

Well, the ending was a total shitshow, my dude. That's the kind of cringe nobody wants to see again, let alone animated.

The show fell off really hard after the Aizen fight.

I want to see it again just to see the legendary butthurt that would cause.

I don’t think you want to see Ichigo get cucked in animation form

>Ichigo get cucked
Ichigo never wanted Rukia.

That is bullshit if I ever heard it

Can you fuck off? All Bleach threads turn into shipping bullshit anyways. One thread got deleted yesterday while another died off.

Not bullshit. He never had romantic feelings for her, and she never had romantic feelings for him. Get over it.

Bleach was canceled and given 5 chapters to finish it's story.

You are right I forgot the manga was actually called blue balled

Kubo can't let us have nice things

Fuck those three they're amongst the only anime I wont watch, also stopped Dragon Balls after Z

They are making a sequel it’s called ammonia

Wait for bleach flowers in 10 years

I think it'd be prettyy hilarious to see Orihime having an affair after chasing Ichigo around for the entire main series.
It's pretty nice character development for her since it implies she finally realized marrying Ichigo was a mistake.
Bonus points if the affair is with Tatasuki and Kazui catches them in the act.

Fuck, don't even remind me. I'm still mad the magazine died, shit was getting good.

Oh, it's you. The user that manages to come up with the most ridiculous and OOC headcanons.

We may say bleach got unfair treatment but it's almost like the universe itself was acting against anything mankin related from being made.

what was the ending anyways? I have 0 plans to read this shitshow. Everything went downhill after the save Rukia arc

First of all, it's not ridiculous in the slightest.
It's a realistic way for teenagers to realize their mistakes as adults and then go make even bigger mistakes.
Second of all, having affairs is something anything can be susceptible to.
having one won't suddenly make a character OOC, it would make them more human.

Literally all of your headcanons are ridiculous. You try so hard to turn this shonen into poorly written josei with some edge.

>anything involving NTR is josei now
>shounen characters shouldn't ever be able to mature realistically like Naruto did

There was no NTR in Naruto though.

No but hopeless salary man Naruto who has nothing to look forward to in life but death comes pretty close in the realism department.

"big three" was a always a misnomer. Japan got tired of Bleach, and frankly, so did the west.

>Japan got tired of Bleach
sales tell a different story

Nice headcanon.

>anything I don't like is headcanon
stop using that retarded buzzword

Nardo fucks Sakura on the reg. It's basically canon. Especially in doujins.

If the shota knows what's good for him he'll stay the hell away from Nemu. Mayuri has turned her into a walking death trap for every scenario, not to mention used goods.

can't blame him since his wife turned ugly while Sakura actually got prettier and is single

It's not a buzzword. Unhappy Naruto is literally headcanon. Even if you don't want to acknowledge the material that was released after the ending like the NH family moments in Boruto, nothing in the final chapter supports that Naruto was unhappy with his life.

>Sakura
Sakurafags exist in 2017?

>not to mention used goods.
>there was canon father daughter incest in bleach
truly this series was far ahead of its time

>Even if you don't want to acknowledge the material that was released after the ending like the NH family moments in Boruto
Boruto is what I'm basing it off of.
Do you really think Naruto looks like he's not dead inside all 24/7 in that series?

>Do you really think Naruto looks like he's not dead inside all 24/7 in that series?
Nope. Did you miss all the sweet family moments or something?

they don't prove otherwise.

They do prove otherwise. Anyways, the only ones that try to push the whole "Naruto is unhappy" card are shippers of the side that lost aka Narusasu and Narusaku fans.

There's one thing that bugs me, didn't soul society citizens age slower, almost 1 physical year for every 5 or 10 chronological, considering Renji, Rukia, and Toshiro's growth in the flashbacks?

Why was Rukia's kid so old in the final chapter, shouldn't she be like physically 1 or 2 instead of Ichigo's kids age.

Kazui and Ichika obviously aren't the same age, that much you can tell by their appearance; Ichika definitely looks older. Going by the timeline we got in the wedding novel, Ichika is seven max in SS years since Renji/Rukia got married three years after the war and the timeskip we got in the epilogue was 10 years. Kazui on the other hand looks 5/6 max.

I don't think it was explained how exactly souls age but the general implication is that it has something to do with reiatsu levels.

The aging process was never fully explained in the manga from what I remember. Just another thing Kubo glossed over.

>Anyways, the only ones that try to push the whole "Naruto is unhappy" card are shippers of the side that lost aka Narusasu and Narusaku fans.
Don't really care about shipping but I do think Naruto looks pretty depressed these days.
I'd probably be too if I found out my dream job wasn't all that.

Naruto looks tired if anything.

I wonder if japan got tired of jojo too.

When are we getting more Can't Fear Your Own World?

any day now

because unlike the others bleachshit got cancelled

There is only Big Three in the West, Japan knows no such thing.
Bleach does not sell as well as One Piece and Naruto.
And Dragonball as well as Kenshin only got sequels long after they ended, so if Bleach can retain a fanbase in the next 10-15 years maybe they will consider similar treatment.

>soul society citizens age slower, almost 1 physical year for every 5 or 10 chronological
Your mistake is assuming there has ever been a consistent method of aging among SS characters. Don't just take Renji, Rukia and Toshiro into account, but others too. Ganju was a child when Kaien died, but now he looks older than Rukia. Yamamoto became an old man and Zaraki grew from child to looking around 40 but Unohana remains youthful.

Because Bleach ended up becoming an awful shitshow, and Burrito and Super are even shittier than their predecessors, so a Bleach sequel would be even worse.

Bleach ended after they saved Rukia and defeated Aizen

>and Burrito and Super are even shittier than their predecessors, so a Bleach sequel would be even worse.
Depends on who they get to right it.
Also I thought while Boruto wasn't as popular but still better received than most shit in shippuden?
Same with people considering the Black arc better than anything post Freiza?

This December.

Ironically enough, if Kubo would have died after finishing the SS arc, he would have been hailed as a genius that had so much potential. SS really was the pinnacle of Bleach.

>Kubo and Mashima become co-collaborators to make Fairy Powder
>the floor is now too slippery to walk on

As a salty IchiRuki shipper, I'm allowed to ship their kids together right? If there was ever a sequel I bet they'd mostly have Ichigo and Rukia's personalities with some of Renji's based humor

This, Bleach would have gone down as an incredibly memorable story instead of yet another example of a story that ran too long and got too big for its own good

They were fucking each other like animals every other day.
The problem is that they both knew that they didn't work as a couple.
They were as close and intimate as a married couple and had some of the craziest nasty ass sex. But never once thought that they would be a real thing or could work.

>fanfiction

Cringe

Doesn't really work though since we can already tell Kazui is more like Orihime in terms of personality while Ichika is a mix of Renji and Rukia since both are confident and proud. They would be like the mini!Orihime and mini!Rukia or mini!Renji interacting if anything.

Sakura takes bi monthly weekend long "teaching trips" to the cloud village.
Her favorite student is a large black single father who has a pink haired abnormally strong son.

>I'm allowed to ship their kids together right?
Ugh it's best we not have another Boruto on our hands.
They should be enemies instead.

Kazui is young though, he might grow out of being a giant bitch

Also, how likely is it that Rukia's daughter is Senna reincarnated?

>who has a pink haired abnormally strong son.
So Jaden Smith is really a Naruto character?

Ichika and Kazui would be comfy af though, especially because they'd be roughly the same age. Would eliminate that IchiRuki problem where Rukia was literaly decades older than Rukia

>how likely is it that Rukia's daughter is Senna reincarnated?
Zero percent since Senna isn't even a canon character.

>he might grow out of being a giant bitch
he wasn't shown to be a bitch in the first place.
just really innocent.
I'm assuming once he has that innocence stripped away from him he'll have the Yhwach inside him kick him into turbo edge genocider mode

They age based on reiatsu levels and reiatsu usage.
The more powerful and freely they use their reiatsu the faster they age.
When they become hungry and can use reiatsu then they start aging more reiatsu used and more reiatsu usable etc etc etc.
That's why none of the souls who go to limbo age but every soul that's born there does.

>Zero percent since Senna isn't even a canon character
debatable.
apparently the valley of screams are canon so for all we know the events themselves could be considered canon too since everyone forgot about them in story anyway meaning they're easy to gloss over.

Based user

depends on which SS you're referring to.
Substitute shinigami was okay but soul society was hot garbage and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

Which could set up a comfy and heart wrenching arc where Ichuki has to bring him off the ledge and convince him to be good

See this is why SJ should hire Sup Forums to do the Bleach sequel, shit would be cash senpai

Kazui won't go through some traumatic experience like his parents. Not only they are both alive, but he already knows about his powers unlike how Ichigo was left in the dark. He's already got a better childhood than both Ichigo and Orihime.

age was never a problem for their ship and we really don't need another rehash of the Ichiruki bullcrap again.
Since it's established Ichika's an aggressive and possibly racist cunt I'd like to see a Shinji Asuka dynamic between the two where Kasui tries being friends with Ichika but her constant abuse leads Kazui to believe she and her kind all deserve to burn

>Since it's established Ichika's an aggressive and possibly racist cunt

>racist

Lulwut.jpeg

>implying that SJ wouldn't kill off one of or multiples of Ichigo, Rukia, Orihime, or Renji for le tragic hero stereotype

>beats up puny ningen for fun
>not racist

She doesn't. In the more correct translation, Ichigo is the one that jumps to conclusions and thinks shes beating up humans. No surprise there since her parents smacked him around a few times for no reason.

>
>Kazui won't go through some traumatic experience like his parents. Not only they are both alive, but he already knows about his powers unlike how Ichigo was left in the dark. He's already got a better childhood than both Ichigo and Orihime.
Doesn't mean it can't all go horribly south.
Just realize Ichigo's an abusive father and boom, you've already jumpstarted Kazui's conflict.

>No surprise there since her parents smacked him around a few times for no reason.
probably stems from their nazi mentality that any non shinigami soul is worth less than a shinigami one.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ichika inherited that and became just as bad as Renji was initially shown to be if not much worse.

Dubs confirm drunk, abusive Ichio arc.

What else is going into this sequel lads? Will Kazui kill Ichigo to save his mum?

Will he Get to fuck Ichiku?[/spoiler

>le tragic hero stereotype
If Bleach were to ever get a sequel, and that's a huge if, then I'm betting on a comfy SoL.

>Just realize Ichigo's an abusive father and boom, you've already jumpstarted Kazui's conflict.
That's completely OOC. Where does this meme even come from?

There was no big three
Bleach was never on the same level
Even though they are equally shit

Bleach was on the same level of at least Naruto during the HM arc, when it was selling it's best and getting a bunch of shit outside of the manga. After that long arc, it dropped big time.

>That's completely OOC. Where does this meme even come from?
He has a history of getting into fights and getting off violence in general.
It's not a stretch for a person like that to become someone who beats their chikdren.
Hell that's exactly how Ishinn turned out and he's not even into fighting like Ichigo is.
When you think about it, abusive fathers are actually the logical conclusion for most shounen protagonists.
I wonder why no mangaka has realized this yet? given nip writers obsession with deconstruction it should've been a thing by now.

SoL? What does that stand for, sorry newfag question

>Hell that's exactly how Ishinn turned out
Isshin doesn't beat his kids. Any smack or kick he gives to Ichigo, Ichigo gives right back to him and he doesn't even enjoy it. He finds the antics annoying so there's no way he would act that way with Kazui.

Did you even read the manga?

Slice of life. Basically what Bleach was before the SS arc started.

Everything after Soul Society was the sequel.

Yeah Isshin's kids beat him, at least Karin and Ichigo do.

>everything after Soul Society arc was trash

FTFY

Yeah, the sequel was terrible.

>Yeah Isshin's kids beat him
If they go around beating up their own parents of course they'd beat up their kids.
It's psychology 101

Never remember Karin beating Isshin, a smack at most if what I can imagine. Ichigo never went out of his way to hit his old man, he simply gave him a taste of his medicine.