I have two young brothers, one in middle school one in late elementary school...

I have two young brothers, one in middle school one in late elementary school. The middle school brother wants his hair died green, and the younger one wants his ears pierced. I assume they’ve gotten these ideas from their schoolmates and the current political climate. What is the proper thing to do as the older brother to counter these degenerate behaviors?

Attached: 678E3DE7-5D8B-43DF-8AC6-CE10B9F57BA8.jpg (640x749, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry to tell you, your brothers are traps.

Bring back bullying and this problem won't continue.

Wesley Crusher became Chaz Bono

Attached: Screenshot_20180218-214314.jpg (1536x1546, 980K)

goddamit wesley
kick their lilly asses

Seriously, if it's a typical older brother relationship I would use the powerful tools of derision and scorn. Get your older friends to pile on. Call them faggots.

I wanted my ear pierced when I was in elementary school as well because some kids said that it was cool. My dad said no so I never got it done. Thanks dad.

Chaz Bono may be be the only human to successfully pull off transexualism

Is that a FtM trans lesbian?

Set a good example and kill yourself.

Encourage them to wear dresses make up and heels instead then stuck their feminine penis. There's no point in fighting your faggot genes, you fucking degenerate.

Not my genes. They are unironically step brothers, I have blonde hair blue eyes they have brown hair and brown eyes.

Well, try to asking them what image are they trying to emulate, and then tell them that those things they are doing are being enforced by certain elites for they see it as degenerate.

Its not about that dying your hair cha ges who you are, but dying it so you can be the elite's clown its a different thing.

Introduce them to Sup Forums.
duh

SHUT UP WESLEY

Probably a little heavy this early on.
I sugest warnings with emidiate follow up.
Say in a calm but strict tone:
«If you colour your hair i will shave it of in your sleep»
Same goes with the other and the earpiercing. Tell him you’ll rip them out and flush them down the drain or some shit.
And call them faggots

Is that the I.W.W. faggot Dylan petrohilos a former John"pizza gate"podesta employee.

Will Wheaton is not doing too shabby

I think it's homosexual activist Dylan petrohilos

They're looking for an identity. Can you replace their MTV "look at me, I'm a rebel" schtick with something more meaningful?

Everyone needs to have something that defines them. Feminist, atheist, Christian, punk, hippy, etc... people need to feel that they belong to something bigger than themselves that gives them guidance and direction. They're just picking the identity that speaks to them the most right now. This is an interesting phenomena. I remember reading how even people's accents and speech patterns comes down to individuals' subconscious desire to fit into certain social groups.

This means that they are lower on the social ladder and are basically fucked unless they have friends near the top. Sports could work, but it’s probably too late.

Stop your degenerate ways and return to more natural and astetic enviroment and lifestyle.

You can't fix others but you can fix yourself (and hopefully show the way to others)

Attached: Varg-Vikernes-July-2013.jpg (720x480, 43K)

can confirm, bullying is proven to weed out the degeneracy in society. recent studies and interviews conducted by sam hyde are a testament to this fact

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

THIS.

The only way to save them is to fuck their sweet boipussi.

Just shame them and make them feel like shit. Keep reminding him of how gay it is and how shitty it will look. Kids go through phases like this all the time. I wanted to dye my hair white in 8th grade and it would have looked so shitty I'm glad I didnt

I've had my ear and tongue pierced, bleached my hair and made a mohawk, painted my nails black, and some other shit, but was always still on the conservative side of politics, hated SJWs, and thought nazis looked cool.

I’m not sure. But I’m thinking fratricide is an option.

#doubt

beat the shit out of them for being faggots, like a good older brother would do. who knows, might make the next Hitler in the process.

Does Wil Wheaton even have kids or is married? The absolute libshittiness of this fag...

When I was in middle school 10 years ago piercings were common but not in a faggy kind of way. It had to do with swag, I remember everyone had their ears plugged

Introduce them to Sup Forums and over time they'll come around.