As someone who has trained extensively in martial arts, I just don't understand why anyone would need an assault rifle...

As someone who has trained extensively in martial arts, I just don't understand why anyone would need an assault rifle. People on here like to throw around the word soyboy, but then you all act like you can't possibly survive without a gun. That doesn't add up.

I have years of martial arts experience and have never felt the need to carry a gun.

Attached: 1520753633299.jpg (1024x1002, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/stories/2006/01/07/176811/-Saving-My-Family-History-and-Remembering-the-Holocaust-The-Tale-of-a-Synagogue
youtube.com/watch?v=govL-fUAwMA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Rollins#Early_and_personal_life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's the point dumbfuck, you shouldn't be able to victimize weaker people, primarily women; we want them to shoot your dumbass instead
>sage

*deflects bullets with hands*

The fact of the matter is that you guys on Sup Forums act like a bunch of badasses but you all have to hide behind guns.

I have in my possession the recording of the last black flag show. I say "the" because it's only one. I won't release it to youtube because Henry Garfield donated money to the splc, an anti-White organization that wants us dead. He is a piece of shit.

I don't own a gun either numbnuts, felon; but my mother, wife, son and daughters sure as fuck do
>i will fite you irl

Attached: Rollins.jpg (1242x1215, 399K)

It is the original recording, not a copy. We made it with 3 cameras at the Graystone. How can Henry Rollins support the SPLC when they push niggers into the lives of White people, and he himself experienced some of that more than anyone when a nigger murdered his roomate?

The reason you would need an assault rifle would be to kill as many niggers, in as short a period of time, as possible.

You can never plan too much for the coming racewar. So stop trying to fuck it up for everybody else

being strong is for the weak

Henry Rollins is a pussy.

Nigs are always in packs. Good luck taking on multiple armed jamals with your fists.

Is that why he ran away like a pussy when someone shot his best friend right in front of of him?

>my superior intellect will surely thwart a home invader

Leftists are *that* stupid.

Whats this constant blaming Sup Forums only for hiding behind guns and being gun nuts.

Why dont you ever talk about the democrat voting niggers that blast each other every day?

Ohh nooo oh no no no

Punch me at 100 yards.

Rollins isn't even his real name. A kike against firearms in the west how surprising

Attached: crypto-jews.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)

(((Henry Garfield)))

Some people weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth, have jobs and responsibilities and cant dedicate themselves to fucking martial arts training just to be able to defend their family in the event of a home invasion.

> assailant points you with a gun from 20 ft away
> you rush toward him with your magic martial arts powers
> he shoots thrice at you when you're 10ft away
> you're dead in less than 60 seconds, 5 if headshot (probably safer to aim for the torso)
good job, user

Stop posting this brah...

Attached: IMG_9817.jpg (600x450, 57K)

I just don't understand why anyone would need to be a faggot, but you don't see me trying to ban you OP.

Yeah dude I agree...
The home robbery is real... and some will kill your ass...

>If you use a gun you are weak lol
Yeah but against your dipshit white man kung fu I'll still come out the winner. That's the whole point. I'll even keep a grenade in my pocket just in case.

As someone extensively trained in breathing, I don’t understand why anyone needs cigarettes. I think they should immediately be banned for everyone. I’m also extensively trained in fucking. I have 5 kids even, which makes me an expert. So therefore I see NO reason for you or anyone else to masturbate as it’s vastly inferior to pussy. It too shall be banned.

Literally OP irl

Attached: 359EC2CF-B214-409E-910E-CB86CB09A1F8.jpg (800x451, 45K)

Try using your Brazilian judo faggotry oily rub down tactics after i blow a very large hole through your sloping forehead you meat head fuck.
SAGE

Attached: 1520738683727.jpg (497x427, 29K)

Lmao why the FUCK are there leads on that guy!? Were they SERIOUSLY trying to revive him!?

>muh martial arts
>beat everyone hand-in-hand combat
>dead by bullets in police state
This is the reason guns are needed for law abiding citizens.

Got any more of these crypto sheets? I know there are hundreds of thousands across all sectors, journalism/entertainment, but the bigger name celebrities make me kek.

Attached: only names have changed guns.jpg (780x725, 135K)

If the strong don't need guns, why does the military have them?

Hrmph. Not MAN enough to disarm? Lead is degenerate. Go full muscle.

This fag are right. We should get rid of all weaponry, and just teach our soldiers to be ninjas

Hope OP gets sucker punched by a pack of niggers.

Hardly any of these people actually hide the fact that they're Jewish.

I saw a video about 14 years ago of that fag being dropped with one punch by some skinny punk rocker backstage at a show

Exactly. Looks like Henry needs less muscles, more brain.

Attached: 1453604638268.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>Henry Rollins is smarter than Thomas Jefferson.

Little old ladies are not nearly as strong as rampaging niggers.

Attached: woman-gun1.jpg (1024x755, 129K)

>As someone who has trained extensively in martial arts, I just don't understand why anyone would need an assault rifle.
Which is why Britain was powerless against China and millions of Brits died to Chinese kung fu in the opium wars

God bless the user who makes these

Attached: 1511476171298.png (960x1024, 759K)

Attached: Matrix-neo-stops-bullets-wallpaper.jpg (1600x842, 128K)

Attached: p893458756.gif (500x200, 1020K)

You don't live where I live. Either that, or you are a young dude with no family.

There's not enough ammo in the world to protect my kids. Or, enough pieces of crap I will put to sleep to protect them.

>you will never need an assault rif-

Attached: The boomer has covered you with it's bile.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

>The strong don't need guns...
The old saying goes that God made men, but Sam Colt made them equal.

>if you disagree with me, you are wrong
Wrap it up lads, he said we're wrong

Attached: 1491963427811.jpg (604x400, 35K)

It’s just as futile as OP trying to defend his romanticized gookshit

how you gonna martial arts a bunch of niggers with knives and sticks and sheer numbers? life isn't a bruce lee movie, fuckin martial autists.

Retard can’t fathom being attacked by multiple people.
>inb4 imma rear rife ninja I can beet up a milliun bad guiez

No joke. Henry Luban should be wearing a yellow star of David on his arm to warn everyone he's a fucking kike.

dailykos.com/stories/2006/01/07/176811/-Saving-My-Family-History-and-Remembering-the-Holocaust-The-Tale-of-a-Synagogue

Both families settled in Milwaukee, Wisconsin where some of my distant relatives still live. Sawel became Solomon Luban in America and was my great grandfather.
Henach became Henry Luban in America and many of his children, grandchildren and further descendents are still alive. One such descendent of Henry Luban's is his great-grandson Henry Garfield, better known to many of us as the punk rocker Henry Rollins.

soyboy on the right’s mouth isn’t open wide enough

>im so strong
you're a self-hating Jew idiot that changed his name. why are you running from your identity? Dice Clayberg motherfucker.

I also have years of martial arts experience and I say, why not have both? You like freedom don't you?

As someone who trained extensively in the martial arts the longer and harder I trained the more pragmatic my view of hand to hand combat became and now I carry a hand hum ever day.

>I’ll just ninja Naruto run up to you dodging ur boolits
He is actually this retarded.

>everyone who doesn't spend 3 )hours a day training martial arts deserves to be killed

It are a faggot.

Also what is your training? I am pretty sure I could wreck your shit due to your inability to cognate properly.

Dios mio...

Attached: diosmio.png (146x205, 69K)

This from a man who got his best friend murdered

I bet his friend wishes Henry had a gun that night.

youtube.com/watch?v=govL-fUAwMA

Nice larp, soy

Attached: 1484764122914.jpg (960x846, 79K)

My thoughts exactly. Maybe that opening was some sort of emergency surgery???

>have to hide behind guns
>anonymous post forum
Lulz

>As someone who has trained extensively in martial arts, I just don't...

Bang you're dead.

>need an assault rifle

Need is irrelevant. It is called the bill of rights, not the bill of needs.

> not realizing henry Rollins is jewish

Be not afraid of any man
No matter what his size
If danger threatens, call on me
And I will equalize.

Attached: The Equalizer.jpg (1000x600, 37K)

>I will never need an assault r-

Attached: Civic nationalism.webm (360x640, 867K)

>victim is cyanic
>blood pooling on lowest extremities indicating death hours ago
I know, let's shock his heart for lol
Why were they trying to revive him?

I mean, I carry a .357 mag revolver, but my reload is semi jacketed soft points, they’ll go through a few people a piece. If I ran a shop there’d be a shotgun behind the counter.

>As someone who has trained extensively in martial arts, I just don't understand why anyone would need an assault rifle.
Perhaps if you trained a little in school too you'd be able to understand basic concepts. It's ok, you're just a strong stupid person.

Wtf we already did this today.

Press F to pay respect for the brits we lost to Chinese gung fu

>The 2nd amendment is for keeping white men on top

Attached: jumped for saying nigga.webm (360x640, 880K)

He literally got his roomate murdered in a bad neighborhood

Fuck him

I'd rather be wrong and alive then strong and dead.

>Why do you need a high capacity assault clipazine?

Attached: Reginald Denny.webm (640x470, 2.93M)

It's a good thing that op trained in hokuto shin ken and can kill all these nogs.

I love when Europeans get it.

Yeah like I said in the other thread gun fighting is still fighting.

>hide behind guns.
>nigger enter your house with a gun
>"heh, I've trained extensively in jujitsu, I'll just disarm him and call the poli-
>gets shot and dies
>nigger rapes wife
wtf i love putting myself at a disadvantage now

You know who that is right? It was the elder Tsarnaev brother (remember there Boston Marathon bombing?). He got shot by a cop and his brother ran him over with a car, the authorities really wanted to interrogate him so they cut his chest open to manually pump his heart but it didn't work obviously.

Guns are for those who have resolve and are willing to use them

JUST MADE THIS

myriad myriad nano seconds in msaint

Attached: 1520822281463.jpg (2114x1002, 185K)

Too many people die after cracking their head on the asphalt after being punched. I have a wife and kids to provide for so I don't care what some middle aged punk rocker thinks I'll ventilate someone with a mag full of 10mm jhp's.

Martial arts are are a joke in the real world, outside of punching and a few grappling moves.

Hell anyone old enough to watch the first few UFCs have seen it’s failure.

His cuckuldry got Joe Cole killed. He supposably so tough and he didn't stand up to those niggers ,who had guns. Black Flag was good back in the 80s but Henry Garfield is irrelevant now

Attached: 1520019470171.png (584x575, 491K)

Rape lasts minutes, murder is forever.

And op will also be a faggot forever.

Attached: 4cc.gif (304x185, 87K)

not one person on pol ever discharged a firearm to protect themselves ever. so these people are really harmless when you think about it.
i wouldnt worry about them. for instance ever talked to a /k/ fag irl without his guns ? they are major pussies to a degree its almost astonishing.

underrated

I think even a lot of pro fighters are 2nd amendment supporters. I don't watch UFC anymore, but like 10 years ago many of them were. I think DPMS used to sponsor Tim Silva. I know Lesnar shoots. Matt Hughes got some attention in the gun world when he bought an AR15.

Ok neo, even "highly trained" fighters have problems with 2 or more assailants no matter their training or lack thereof. If someone means to harm you why should they be allowed to?

At least half of the fighters I used to train with carried every day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Rollins#Early_and_personal_life
(((Rollins)))

rate it

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Rollins#Early_and_personal_life

AHAHAHA

Joe Cole.

*drops mic*

Gotta admit the guy has some cool ink, though.

Attached: rollinssoa.jpg (630x619, 52K)

>Marines are weak because they fight the enemy with M-16s.
It's okay. You and Rollins are wrong.