Any shows you picked up due to a girl, and that girl turns out to be the worst girl?

Any shows you picked up due to a girl, and that girl turns out to be the worst girl?

Pic related, came for Hestia, stayed for Lili.

Lili was indisputably a best

To be honest, I did the same damn thing.

My example would be Flying Witch. I came for Chinatsu, and..well, stayed for Chinatsu.

For a halfling, she'd be a delectable dish. I can't imagine how tight that pussy must be.

Why doesn't the girl to the right have an ass?

Because she's a thief and a liar.

She's a flat butt girl from way back. Sir Mix-a-Lot didn't want her.

Yeah I picked up the Sup Forumsnime for the girl/s/, turns out it's actually just ga/y/.

>Hestia
>worst girl

You can eat a bag of dicks OP

This one. She doesn't get enough screentime though.

He eats bags of AIDS-infected rot dicks from Brazil.

I fucking hate those sunburns.

No, I'm not a waifu-fag pleb

>Akane promises her to go and see more witch stuff
>they never do anything
>the only reason she can use magic now is because Makoto brought home some weirdo water spirit

I wouldn't call her Worst Girl, just a slightly annoying Mary Sue.
The real Worst Girls were in Insight.

I picked up Yahari Ore no Seishun because of Iroha, and she turned out to be worst girl.

Hey man I picked up oregairu because of worst girl too. I thought for sure Yukino was gonna be great.

Imagine is clamping around you while you fuck her up against a wall, her legs dangling helplessly.

>Any shows you picked up due to a girl
no

Goddamn the girl on the right is hot.
She makes me instantly horny.

I expected that I would fall for Momo, but I ended up falling for Jirou instead.

Well unlike you I came for nobody but sayed for Lili.

They dyed her hair brown to hide her identity when she was working but that was probably a pain in the ass for the anime to follow.

Picked up because Yume, honestly don't know why I bothered to finish this piece of mediocricity

Not him, but Yukino is great. I disagree with picking up Yahari for Iroha, because that's just silly.

Came for the frog, her visual design was interesting. Stayed for the country girl, still like the frog tho. Also this must be the first time im atracted to a male character, he's such a cutie

Ais is worst though. Hestia isn't even bad, she's just not best. There are too many best girls in that series for her to compete.

Nice thumbnail dipshit.

>Ais
I keep forgetting she even exists in the show.

Please don't fug hobbits, it won't fit

Happens a lot

Lili a shit. A SHIT.
Sold out Bell and was playing him for a fool all along, then turns around and I WUV U MASTER BELL when she finally gets caught.

Wish the winos had gotten the bugs to devour her.

>picking up that show for the autistic tittie monster

Pig always had the best design

Bell also saved her life and gave her a place to belong, and is also her first true friend.

Typically if I'm going to pick up something because of a female character, I do so for multiple females. It's the potential for interaction that drives me.

That's how I got into Railgun.

I'm sure literally everyone picked up that show due to her tits.

I kept watching because I wanted to see how much more Ragnarok Online they would use. Also for autistic Ako antics.

That'll make it feel even better once I do make it fit.

Yeah but I'm sure you started watching for her tiddies.

Delete this. Lili is PURE.

No, that's a retarded reason.

And she drinks beer?
I might have finally found my waifu.

Came for kouhai chan stayed for Ai-chan

Lili is a sexual predator that takes advantage of young men

Context?
What is she whispering to him?

After yet another frustrating episode of him not pounding her pussy she figured out the imouto act she's been pulling from the start has no effect on our hero's libido so she switches to onee-san mode to see if that'll work.
As expected of any man of fine taste he creams himself on the spot.

ur a faget

>Making a face fitting for an innocent little sister, she came to a stop and Bell did the same, albeit confused. The clueless white rabbit did as he was told and bent over at the waist so that the prum could whisper into his ear. Lilly put her lips right next to it. “I am older than you, Bell.” She spoke in the most adult, seductive way she knew how. “?!” A jolt ran down his spine as Bell stood up with a start. As he held his ear that Lilly had spoken into, the rest of his face hung limply. It wasn’t long before he began to blush.

Based Lili. Truly best girl.
Also girls shorter than be being older than me is my obscure fetish.

I share this obscure fetish.

I LOVE HESTIA

Yes, plenty in the early days, and i learned my lesson, i'm never picking up a show based on a character design ever again.
The chinese girl from infinite stratos comes to mind but there are many more examples.

>came for Hestia, stayed for Lili.
Don't you actually mean You've came for Hestia and you came to Lili. Get it?
Sorry.

Came for Stella
Stayed for best imouto