BTFO WHITEMAN

twitter.com/CNN/status/973013690051067906

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 9.46.25 PM.png (1256x1338, 916K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/973013690051067906
cnn.com/specials/politics/politics-our-team
youtu.be/Rj-h7ktkteY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats pretty fucking ironic considering all the jobs she took away from minorities

God damn right It's the CURRENT YEAR it's time

niggers arent people.

Taking away someone’s job because of their race is illegal

Yeah, well, I want white men to stand up, look around their country, see all the shit coloured stains on society walking around and think? "Wow, there is a lot of shit in my country, I gotta clean this up"

Unfortunately the world is a shitty fucking place, and that won't happen.

You can't always get what you want.

How about we just get rid of the niggers instead?

If it helps, at least a lot of people in the comment section think she's a moron.

>I want people to notice race and try and exclude white people

I want white people to stop hating themselves and to react in anger at people like her.

I work in a corporate office with thousands of people

Its literally all woman and fags

All the men are gone, theres only like a handful of us left.

I want black women to look around and say "Oh, this isn't my fucking country, I should get the fuck out, take every last nigger with me, and go back to our own SHITHOLE CONTINENT of Africa."

#IHaveADream
#MyDreamsMatter
#WHITEPOWER1488

advertising?

Where do you work

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

White man gets job to support his family and be a man.
>REEEEEE There's too many white men with jobs!
White man says fuck it, half of us aren't making family anyways because women are whores
>REEEEEE It's the white man's fault that women are not having babies!
White man thinks, "well maybe if women want to have babies, I could go for that"
>REEEEEE You're not good enough for us, because you don't have a job, or an education!

>Oh look, there's a lot of (((white))) men here...
>let's change this.

Attached: 1517806829049.jpg (667x1024, 222K)

Why do I care what she wants?

>"There are a lot of productive and competent employees here."

Because she represents a wider movement than just herself. Because she is a person of power at Uber and can influence people's lives.

Attached: 1510823015932.png (473x462, 142K)

Nice.

What balls, for her to say to another group which she does not belong, "I want you to look around and think X".

I can think of a few things she should think, too.

I’ll never do that, my brain isn’t even built to think on such terms

this is the dumbest shit i've read all year. well done.

Why are niggers so fucking ugly? Its not just the skin color or the hair, I feel an almost primal revulsion when I look at them. Its like an uncanny valley feeling, where something inhuman is trying to trick me into believing that its my kin.

I look around my office and think "wow I'm the only white guy in here".

Attached: 1519948056882.png (402x398, 132K)

I can confirm this.

Worked in pest control, all the techs and sales people were men (outdoor). Women worked in the office on "comfy" jobs, and there was a token faggot in there too.

Then worked in retail at a chocolate shop. Almost entirely women, lots of drama. I got quickly relegated to loading the supplies while they had comfy indoor position as a cashier.

In both cases they probably got payed more than me too. The best part is that I have an engineering degree.

That does not make me care what she wants. Life existed before Uber. She is owed nothing. Except perhaps my contempt.

Contempt is caring.

These people who push this globalism movement live in ideas just like the Communists. White men and to a lesser extent, white people in general, are being targeted with blatant Nazi-tier propaganda to kill them, erase them and enslave them. The only way to function as a white man is to be a hardcore conformist to all this and ultimately promote it. These people are being extorted from, with or without realizing it. That is why they are so full of denail and false justifications.. So that they can live their lives undisturbed and still be able to function. The white women are similar, but they have been offered a bigger reward so they just take it and arent honest. It is like someone being given a large amount of money to just go along with something.. These people are being conned.

I dont think blacks and alot of hispanics realize that life was not just easy for these people in the past.. They may have better bathrooms and better technology, but many problems come from that and the view of the blacks and hispanics is very distorted. As it is now, these people have and have had it easier than anyone else.

What is going to come of all this? Its pretty clear. There is no movement or any initiative in place of such a movement which would prevent anything but our genocide or enslavement.. There isnt even a chance to initiate or bring into existence or set in place such a thing.

Why is it so difficult for these people to comprosmise, have consideration for others or be appreciative of anything? When you are for them (you may have an enormous amount of this and express it in many ways regarding their culture, food, knowledge, achievements) they tell you to shut up and shun you for talking about such things as if it was hateful and offensive.

Haha, this dumb nigger. That’s not how it works. Nigger merit is getting up before noon. Not a gibsmedat from white people.

I want white men to look around in their neighborhoods and say, 'Oh look, there's a lot of niggers here. Let's change this'"

Attached: t3_6g5hyq.jpg (777x890, 575K)

>twitter.com/CNN/status/973013690051067906

Every response to CNN's twitter feed is brutal. After reading a few random threads I almost feel sorry for them.

>uber
oh you mean that non company company who was sodomized by france and american taxi unions

god damn thats an ugly sheboon

I'm one of like 6 white people in my workplace, 50% are asian, I've got like 5 Black chicks, one black dude and all the others are pretty much white women. Hell the head of marketing is a loud Brony! To CNN I say, FUCK OFF

When I look around my office all I see is my secretary.

I'm the ONLY white guy in my office. Everyone else is from a different country. She can go fuck off with that.

I wonder if we should let CNN know they're racists now in their office too

cnn.com/specials/politics/politics-our-team

FUCK NIGGERS

you should join CNN, you'd fit right in.
>cnn.com/specials/politics/politics-our-team

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 21.53.16.png (1660x1498, 1.38M)

How is this blatant racism allowed?

>her experience is 100% the same exact as every other person in existence
god fucking dammit i fucking hate stupid black people.

Ditto

>hey white man we want you gone but are too stupid and lazy to replace you ourselves please do that too

Three fucking guesses

They're proto-humans, not actually homo sapiens sapiens.

I stopped listening to christmas tree ornaments after the first trip to the asylum

Yeah, that's what I want, a ton of darkies I need to avoid angrring.

Attached: 1520821339892.jpg (754x478, 49K)

Because white people won't fucking do anything about it.

should've stayed in school faggot

>please hire subhumans with 0 skill

Replace "white" with "smart, successful"

Remember when everyone said that "They're not even hiding it anymore!"? This is what they're talking about. It is 1000% acceptable to say that businesses should discriminate against white men. Because essentially that's the narrative being shoved down your throat: there are too many white men; therefore it's not only acceptable but preferred to OPENLY discriminate against hard-working whites.

Also, notice that they're never talking about the plumbers. They're never talking about the loggers. Could you imagine? "We need more poor black women in the mines!"

Don't forget you're a Nazi if you question any of the above.

So, they want to make the hiring process racist.

Putney Swope (1969) predicted the future. Sorry about that.

Attached: 102614_PutneySwope.jpg (800x450, 72K)

She's right though. I want alot of cute 2D girls to work in my office alongside me.

We must stop racism by removing people from the workplace based solely on their race. We must end sexism by removing one gender from the workplace. We must end doublethink by doubling down on doublethink.

This. Construction worker here. Big meeting at the company because business is slow (it's been too cold to do anything lately).
Quick headcount showed that there was as many office '''workers''' as there was actual workers. In a fucking construction firm.
Guess where all the women was, and guess which part of the company has suffered layoffs and which one hasn't.

skin brains and culture are all connected and its been proven over and over again in daily life. homogeny works for every race but blacks and blacks need to learn to work together without the help of whites.

Personally, I'd rather just work with competent people. I don't care what color or race they are, as long as they can get the job done.

That's the only thing I look at when looking around the office / workplace, whether somebody can do their job or not.

Attached: 1517021200970.webm (800x450, 2.21M)

>Personally, I'd rather just work with competent people.
That's racist.

Attached: 1502322350945.gif (480x270, 1.42M)

A diversity hire wants more diversity? I'm shocked. As chief "brand officer" she was hired to parrot the "zeitgeist," whatever it might be. That's all she's doing. I wish I had her job.

this ride never ends does it?

Attached: 15432.jpg (306x165, 7K)

>'Oh look, there's a lot of black men here. Let's change th-'
*gets imprisoned*

because CNN tweeted about her you fucking rural retard

Why do minorities want every business and industry to magically diversify at the executive level. If they stayed in school or other wise gained the skills for what ever opportunity that comes you work hard and get recognized it's not magic and being jumped ahead because of policy just puts a shitty skilled person in that place that causes more workplace problems

You just know if people weren't using black people in reaction gifs they would complain about lack of diversity in that. Black people are gonna be butthurt no matter what

Attached: 1494607642253.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

>took away
And how many unskilled retards can now easily supplement their income and not have their families struggle so much?

lol lets fire half our employees. or you could go back Africa.

kek

Attached: 1495138418483.jpg (500x383, 45K)

why do they think hate will win? did they win with hate?

youtu.be/Rj-h7ktkteY

You white bois just mad

>WI-PEPOE

fuck me....

Attached: 1518340081523.png (625x773, 111K)

or OR now hear me out, those diverse people actually try to get the fucking job you cunt

>'Oh look, there's a lot of black men here. Let's change th-'

LOL, maybe we need to call for more "diversity" in our sports leagues, like the NFL & NBA which is like 70% blacks. I mean, they are only 13% of the population but they dominate these leagues.

I hope the black men look around at their teammates and say "gee, there sure are a lot of us niggas in here, we needs us some diversity".

Diversity for the NFL & NBA when?

>a purely merit-based System rewards
>highly educated
>intelligent
>white
>men
We aren’t the problem.

Attached: 1508122050187.jpg (1024x1552, 267K)

Most barely make minimum wage with Uber. Side hustle never talks about insurance, gas, and car maintenance.

Not many times have I seen someone so brazenly admit they want white men to destroy their own people and accept their demise. The left has truly grown out of control with their insanity.

>Black people are gonna be butthurt no matter what
It's like they're the women of Race

>Many black people in NFL & NBA
>It's just a meritocracy, they have to take the best players to be competitive, white people just perform worse!

>Many white people in office jobs
>RACISM! RACISM! Every white man got his job only because of his skin color and gender! RAAAAAAAAPE!

You know, I love it when these liberals cry about there being so few blacks in STEM jobs...it's like to seem to be completely unaware of American sports like football & basketball.

They wonder why there are so few in STEM jobs when you have a shitload of them playing sports for a living, to the point where they over-represented by about 5x of their actual demographic of 13%.

Maybe blacks need to tell their kids to put down the inflated ball and get their ass to studying because that's the only way you're going to get more blacks in STEM or office jobs.

But really, it's not my fault or the white man's fault that blacks would rather mumble nonsense or play with a ball for a living. I mean, it's like they can't get past playing with their balls in order to actually sit down and study and learn something.

The best basketball player is still a white man.

Dats wacis'

White privilege needs a new meaning. Or we need to start a Black privilege campaign

So regardless of education, experience, vision and drive -random nig#420 should get the job based on his skin colour. Solely that. Fuck everything else.

Black privilege - where you get the job even when you didnt want it, free food, free home, a self imposed victim complex that the world must carry your existence because your black.

And how the fuck does she get that hair in a car.

She obviously wears it that crazy so she can see if a door is narrow and claim racism

>this office requires more people based off arbitrary traits for no particular reason

I did a fist bump in an interview because I was too stressed and the autism kicked in
Kek

We have a problem in my area ware a black lady who at 40 was a school principle and is involved in 4 or 5 lawsuits all involving issues and decision made because her her poor command presence and communication skills. So of course she claims racism when the problem is she was put in charge in her late 30's with not enough experience

"What I'm doing is working. I should mess with it to make some progressive ideologue happy."

Yet Europe exists and brought diversity in themselves. Cucks gon cuck.

I'm not a fan of men of other races, but I can easily say that I hate empowered women more than shitskin men. The women problem is more urgent than the race problem.

>"Diversity means no white people"

well at least they don't pretend anymore

Diversity is just code word for white ethnic cleansing. They don't even deny it anymore.

>75 cents
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's ok to be anything but white to them

the root cause is a natural jealousy and envy that they weren't born white. there's always a selfish reason for everything people do. it's sometimes hard to spot.

I’m never ordering an Uber again.
Q: When does the racism upon whitey end?
A: When we actually stand up for ourselves.
The Jews want us gone for a reason. Low IQ society is much easier to control.