MULTICULTURALISM DOESNT WORK

> MULTICULTURALISM DOESNT WORK

OK then sweethearts, explain Singapore to me.

> T-T-T-THEYRE FASCIST AND EXECUTE PEOPLE WHO CHEW BUBBLEGUM

Not an argument; there are strict laws everywhere - in the U.S., they actually execute suspects right there on the streets sometimes

Attached: 1520384278219.png (532x480, 290K)

Singapore is multicultural?

I thought everyone was shit coloured.

Singapore has an extremely IQ demographic. The people (((they))) want to import to US EU have a shit-tier IQ. Look up how hard it is to immigrate to Singapore then kill yourself retard.

Singapore is literally Authoritarian. Also your waifu is shit. One more thing Franco made his army fuck Catalonian women, das right you rape baby now.

Attached: 1516850021097.jpg (620x415, 61K)

damn man that was deep

But everyone in Singapore is the same race...

Singapore is 3/4 chink, the rest being Malaysians or Indians, not really sure what your point is. Unless "multiculturalism" = non white.

Singapore is like China in reverse, but still has that lack of soul.

Singapore not only allows segregation, it mandates it. Multiculturalism still wouldn't work if we brought back segregation, but it would work a whole hell of a lot better.

authoritarian state which forces people to bend the knee form the free for all mess which characterizes the west

>Singapore
There's more gooks than niggers.

Also, stop posting worst girl

Sorry I just want to turn off my meme flag before I forget

Attached: Lee Kuan Yew.jpg (615x382, 25K)

How does a multicultural society work? Like how would a small town operate if every single person spoke a different language, believed a different religion, had different core values and was of different ethnicity.

Agreed, best girl is and always will be Aizawa.

Attached: 8130aa1e0d39d3b05de721d37d7cfeff--aizawa-shouta-aide[1].jpg (320x1030, 51K)

>implying disgusting gum chewing degenerates ought not be killed.

The literal state of /pol, another fake information spreading like air.

I supose this is a "bait" right??

No, your just austic maybe they raped your grandma too hard. I bet you get Franco face every time you close your eyes.

Darling here are the points you`re wrong about:

1)his waifu is best, stop being literal faggot.
2)Authoritarianism does not exclude multiculturalism
3)Franco and other fascists like him were all homosexuals they would not dare to touch women even with meter long stick.

Attached: 1514998760837.png (600x576, 157K)

both your waifu and shtick fucking sucks, its complete garbage and a waste of your's and everyone elses times

these are spam threads btw newfags

>3)Franco and other fascists like him were all homosexuals they would not dare to touch women even with meter long stick.
Ask his grandma. Also worst girl.

Attached: 1520757129409.gif (500x700, 1012K)

Catalonia with Franco > more govern investmen, richer, the culture was better preserved.

Franco being bad is a meme from Catalonian separatist, my grandfather actually lived that time and still knowing it was fake still was a separatist lmao, I know this because him actually.