Slavs

What is Sup Forums's opinion on slavic people as a whole?

Attached: GS5mY6x.jpg (604x402, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdrGROvCT9M&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
youtube.com/watch?v=3UcTKWjygYI
youtube.com/watch?v=nPZze4Cis8M
youtube.com/watch?v=imj9Zzt_xwQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652002/Native-Germans-minority-Germany.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V-2_rocket
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Subhumans they should go to fight with west euros

they are subhuman

Attached: WWII Russian Nazi Piano.jpg (700x689, 69K)

Slavs as a whole or the gopniks you showed in the picture?

They have nice architecture...

Attached: Ugly Russian Building.jpg (1452x737, 156K)

Nothing like judging an entire ethnicity that of which every single country contributed more the the world than leafland ever will, by scope of last 80 years when they were taken over by literal jews in order to destroy entire world.
>Divide and conquer
Get off my board you fucking shill
>SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Attached: sage.jpg (1600x1200, 423K)

Lol
Had it coming

Funny for a slavshit to find a an excuse as why they are undermesch...
>Just because, would've been sufficient

Attached: laugh.gif (200x111, 249K)

Used to study near that building. It's massive as shit.

Attached: 1520689411932.png (531x627, 339K)

Show shitposting licence or will report to BBC

Good at squatting, but not much else

>Used to study near that building.
way to give up your geographic location
#HWNDU

The women are wife material

I wish i could take that legoblock and slam it right onto the cars.

Good for you

Tell me cyka )/( why do your women have such big ( . )( . ) and yet you )/( )/(?

ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ

Does that stimulate you?

most moscow building are like that?

i ask this because i saw a russian alien movie and all the buildings were massive commie blocks

Attached: The Most Depressing City in Russia - Norilsk.jpg (1061x748, 170K)

>slavs won ww2 gaining stature of masterrace .
>first in space and built several space stations. Barely recognized the space race because americans used nazi scientists.
> own 50% of nuclear weopons
>recovered from soviet union remaining supreme power
> most troops and weoponry in slavic country
>hardbase first music in while that doesnt bogart nigger click pops
>anti shithole immigration those that are allowed will follow slavic law or be forced to fly off 10 story building
>exploited jews for gain

aren't slav women notorious for abusing their husbands?

Attached: Russian Man Bites Horse's Tongue.jpg (965x960, 365K)

well in the movie they looked better

maybe if they painted them like best korea

What's with their unecessary sadism?

what movie is it?

Attached: Russian Neighborhood.jpg (1024x681, 164K)

For a strange reason there are a lot in Spain east coast

Attached: Attraction-Poster.jpg (700x368, 56K)

>the digits
nice

not white

>flag

Attached: ELSULTANO.png (1280x674, 831K)

Im actually a pure breed, ask me something only a huwhite person would know

Attached: 1517911099778.jpg (703x685, 71K)

>russians
>slavs

>pure breed
No such a thing exists these days. You will always have 1% of some shit you fckn idiot

>blocks positioned to surround an inner open area into a park
>in fuckin russia

thats what you think mongoloid

Attached: 1502858136240.png (400x490, 308K)

>americans
>space race

>while the rest of the thread intelligently discusses the merits and achievements of slavic people, some slav starts masturbating over trips
>and another posts an idiotic meme as if it's a valid argument
nice job representing your "people"...

Attached: Disappointment.gif (279x219, 1.14M)

Most people say they are trash but they are not being invaded by muslims ..at all...atleast they are still masculin and they are not cucks

Among the new generation of teens it's not considered good to be manly. The new trend is to look like a member of a post-punk band mixed with feminazi look.

Attached: bATVF90xmHw.jpg (400x400, 58K)

Why you imply?
What are you implying?
Please elucidate?

Germany annilated the jews that plagued Poland and now it's damn close to being a completely Polish. Poland defended Europe from Mudslimes before and they are doing it again.
Russians are kinda wacky being Orthodox Christians, and they are really pushy with claiming all slavic things to be Russian.
Don't know enough about the others to have an opinion.
Dated a Polish girl for a few years and got to know her family pretty well and she was such a cutie. Got a lot of respect them as a people even if people sometimes claim them not to be white. My family is Danish and French mostly. Always that it was stupid to think of Poles and Irish, or Italians as not white, that's just retarded Nazi lover shit.

all slavic things are russian though, this is just historically fact. it's the same reason why when anything at all goes wrong in a slavic country no matter what, Poland, Bulgaria, Slovenia, they all look to papa Russia for gibs and to save them from their own shit

Russia is where 99% of all slavic advancements in technology and science occurred

whatever you say, Mohamed

>Poland, Bulgaria, Slovenia, they all look to papa Russia for gibs and to save them from their own shit
Citation needed user

Th e germans slavs and russians are gentically similar. Exterminating the jews was a complete failiure due that for every 1 jew 1000 non jews died. It was pointless and would have been easier to compete or absorb them. As a slav id prefer we go in alone away from.russians and germans due to the historical fuckups wasted energy and pointless death.
tldr fuck commies and fuck nazies

lol with the architecture meme, even the most underpopulated cities in Russia look 100x better than anything in that shitty bongland
youtube.com/watch?v=cdrGROvCT9M&t=4s

compare above video to pic related, this is suppose to be the "height" of British architecture, their equivalent of the white house. LMFAO. simmer down, nobody is scared of anglos anymore

Attached: awfulgarbageneedstobeburnedownasap.jpg (3888x2592, 3.77M)

I don't mind them, but that's probably because i havent seen enough of them to grow to resent them

it's not called "ship house" for no reason

X doubt

they went to space first

Attached: a764ab0e07dc4b03891df3d3f76bce0c.jpeg.1200x1200_q100_upscale.jpg (1200x733, 725K)

>t.leogreino
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

They’re great.

Attached: 7615CC16-7318-4C98-B232-5160A70E4CC6.jpg (2560x3840, 1.9M)

Untermensch.

doesnt matter which country, they always have shitty infrastructure, shitty education, no real history. no achievements, always being a parasite to the western countries. cant survive on their own. always stealing and beating people up.
always raping someone
always drunk
always slavic.

out of ALL slavic countries bohemia is the best. do you know why? because they have been germanized. thats the only reason.

they have been part of the first reich for centuries. during the second reich they were part of austria. during the third reich they were part of germany again.

the majority of their race might be slavic, but the culture and behavior is germanized as fuck.

rest of the slavs are literal untermenschen.

hopefully i could help you

t. east german who had been in poland, belarus and bohemia.

Attached: fucking kek.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

>implying american architecture is getting better

Attached: America 50s Vs Today Walmart.jpg (675x432, 34K)

>said toothless Islamic bong as he posts google image results of "ugly russian towns"
If you were actually half anglo I would make fun of you for not even accomplishing anything of worth but you're not even that, Mohamed.
youtube.com/watch?v=3UcTKWjygYI
I'm not even posting st.petersburg or moscow, these are literallywhat towns and they look infinitely better that London

>all slavic things are russian though, this is just historically fact. it's the same reason why when anything at all goes wrong in a slavic country no matter what, Poland, Bulgaria, Slovenia, they all look to papa Russia for gibs and to save them from their own shit

lol retard

Why female slav no crouch?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1195x769, 179K)

Its almost like somevwar happened to make them this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=nPZze4Cis8M

Attached: charm.jpg (1280x959, 71K)

google "russian inventions" and then do a side by side next to "polish inventions"

you will become so depress you will kill yourself for ever calling yourself polish

>Bylat!

Attached: Russian Coke Man.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

>
As-salamu alaykum Germany

Attached: merkel.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Slavs are so much more intelligent than the near West it's not even fair.
Perpetually drunk and having fetal alcohol babies, and still absolutely dominant when it comes to studies that matter: mathematics, physics, chemistry and medicine. Russia has less than half the population of the US and their mathematics education is so much better that rich Americans are dying to get their kids into school that teach Russian Math. Half the population of the USA but contributes an inordinate amount to computer science projects. Every single researcher at the NSA and Google and Microsoft and so on uses a little program called IDA Pro, invented by a Russian, to study firmware. Galileo was Polish. Ever hear of the Mandelbrot set? Named after the Pole that considered it.

t. 3rd generation American Pole

youtube.com/watch?v=imj9Zzt_xwQ

You are literally neck and neck competing with the UK for being the most cucked faggots to ever exist on the planet, who the fuck are you calling untermensch?

Attached: 1520788578159.jpg (1284x1273, 942K)

>ha! your country is only 91% white! you must be mutt!
>flag

Attached: 1520458381285.jpg (1969x3336, 497K)

russia is a shithole

since the western european animals are castrated and braindead, it's time for slavs to step up

This is simply stupid and ignorant to modern history. Soviet Russia changed that part of the world in ways that you seem to not appreciate. Things that Soviets claim credit for are really just the aggregate of the whole part of the world they encompassed.

I don't care if you talk shit about the US. The US is a weird ass place and not like any other. It's bound to be a huge mixed bag of fuckery and YES it's getting worse and it fucking sucks. That doesn't change the fact your PM is turning the country into a Mudslime paradise. I don't want your country to be such fucking cucks, and I'd like if Germany wasn't trying to get the rest of Europe to join in the cuckery. You should be ashamed of yourselves and I shouldn't have to tell you that you fucking idiot.

tell me, Ahmad, what advancements has germany put forward in terms of space exploration and nuclear energy compared to Russia in the past 60 years? Oh literally fucking nothing? Okay.

I can't even fit the whole image, yet you can count germany's list on your fingers. So much for being Ubermenchers... yeah maybe 100+ years ago

Attached: 7f20c42a563e3dbcbe7e39266678ce48.png (1380x786, 52K)

>1/6 Pole here
>Galileo was polish
oof

Attached: 51342341234.jpg (245x206, 9K)

>doesnt matter which country, they always have shitty infrastructure, shitty education, no real history. no achievements, always being a parasite to the western countries. cant survive on their own. always stealing and beating people up.
>always raping someone
>always drunk
you are talking about germans right?

>91% white
they fix that soon

>91% white
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652002/Native-Germans-minority-Germany.html

Poor Ahmed... arabs aren't white, how many times do we have to explain that to you?

How’s that Arab dick feel in your anus?

Attached: F5177506-A38C-43DD-8D1D-EAB766580516.jpg (1300x2000, 238K)

Where did you get 6 from? I really hope you aren't trying to suggest that you got that from multiplying the 3 in "third generation" by two...

I'm 87.5% derived from people who were born to parents from Poland, where the remaining is Czech.

>untermensch
it's their favorite. calling other nations untermensch. they care about other nations so much that they almost forget about their own.

you're joking right?

Attached: old-color-photos-germany-around-1900-karin-lelonek-taschen-8.jpg (880x643, 145K)

Shutup sven.
Fucking faggot.
Go make shitty gamelplay videos wgile ypur women takes nogger dicks.

and wtf is this shit? germans always were barbarian scum.

Yah and now its an immigration centre or a commie
modern building.
Why is a bong defending a kraut?

Nope. This one is particularity hideous.
Actually, this building is considered ugliest building in Moscow.

Btw if anyone wants to realize how much of a lie that Nords are the master race, here is their contribution to space exploration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V-2_rocket
one shitty rocket... that's literally it.

Attached: 5ee8d3170d5b1de08af0e199f069d96c.png (400x228, 7K)

>I'm 87.5%

Attached: 1510380804553.png (1124x598, 202K)

Attached: Amerimutt 1 34th German.jpg (720x438, 32K)

All the seething western soyim itt still mad that every time they tried invading slavlands they got btfod

Attached: 123.png (500x333, 11K)

t. turkish shoerack

Attached: 1454001692955.jpg (762x236, 77K)

can't even compare to Russian cities and Russia was utterly raped by Bolsheviks and Jews, 90% of all historical buildings were destroyed and it's still one of the best looking European countries.

Attached: saint-petersburg-russia.jpg (800x533, 70K)

seething

Attached: 1500324672788.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Just leave them alone, but stop letting move en masse into my country and other western countries, O.P.

Yes. Yes they are. Thus I married a Chink woman.

+points:
>my kids will still look Slavic
>tight
>she's tiny and can't do shit to me
>scam-artistry is a tradition on both sides of the family so we gunman be rich
>had her sign a pre-marriage contract so she can forget about just leaving and taking my money

She honestly tried to scam me out of my money at first...
Then she came to realize that I gave her no room for such acts and just went along with being a good wife.

>I married a Chink woman.
absolutely disgusting

Attached: 4.jpg (800x353, 27K)

Attached: moscow.jpg (1566x722, 468K)

What are you suggesting?

But don't bring them here if you want to marry one, lad. Go to their country and stay there.

>actually, let me tell you what Russia is like

Attached: 1508554808646.png (555x472, 14K)

that you're an american mutt with an identity crisis, and your claim to being a pole is as funny as a mestizo in argentina who thinks he is an Italian.