O MY GENOCIDE

>O MY GENOCIDE

Biggest asspull in anime. Geass fans will defend this.

>making a shitpost thread about one of the best parts of CGR1
Makes me sad.

Retarded plot TWEEEST, but not truly an asspull.

It was perfectly foreshadowed Lulu's geass would go permanently on. And "Kill all Japanese" was perfectly fine in the spirit of drama and twists CG reveled in.

Which is fine but then it never negatively affected him afterwards because he just got magic contacts that fixed everything.

>three fucking episodes on Mao and his out-of-control-Geass
>literally a scene where Lelouch goes "So it it just Mao, or does this happen to everyone?" and C.C. goes "THE MORE YOU USE YOUR GEASS, THE MORE IT WILL GROW"
>but somehow this is supposed to be a bigger asspull than the ending of MoMH
You may be retarded.

>it was perfectly foreshadowed
>like 2 episodes earlier
nah, fuck off. The fact that it happened to auto turn on as he was joking about that shit is ridiculous.

>Geass fans will defend this

Pretty sure everyone agrees that it's stupid but entertaining to watch.

The execution was just golden user, no amount of foreshadowing could prepare you for that asspull.

>on plebbit

Sorry buddy but we were having Geass Sundays while you were still in preschool.

That's not what an asspull is.

> And "Kill all Japanese" was perfectly fine in the spirit of drama and twists CG reveled in.
t. code geass is total shit

The Geass going out of control wasn't the asspull, it going out of control exactly when he was saying "just kill all the fucking elevens lol" was the asspull.

It's basically like the stoned for saying jehovah scene in Life of Brian except that it's trying to be serious.

>Lelouch is going to lose to a retard with a big heart
>Geass goes full retard while he's joking about mass murder
>not an asspull

You still don't understand what an asspull really is? You need to go back to school son.

He was about to accept her proposal you dumb nigger. How is it an asspull when it actually went against his wishes? Go back to posting your dumb memes on reddit kid.

In regards to the foreshadowing argument, I'm pretty sure Mao showed up like halfway into R1

Yes, the geass was very unlikely to go off at that time, but that only matters to the autists that treat CG as some kind of intelligence exercise. The whole concept of the show is ridiculous and over the top, and so are most of Lelouche's plans too. If you ignore the "muh odds", it's not a badly made part.

>it's not a badly made part
It totally is. I would have been many times better if it went off at an inopportune moment in a normal conversation or something and not literally
>if I said x
>omg you said x

Well yeah, the conversation could have been more natural, but it's almost impossible to insert a command like that into a conversation without quotes. But as I said, the reason why it happens is kind of stupid, but the events after that themselves aren't bad. People need to stop expecting every anime to be completely logical and realistic to be considered good.

Lulu also cared very deeply for Euphemia. While we have no solid proof that one's emotional state has a direct bearing on one's Geass, we can safely assume that having such a heartfelt conversation with Euphie at that moment factored into his Geass going permanent at that specific point in time.

Thus we can safely assume that had he not been talking to Euphie that day, his geass probably would not have turned permanent if he was, say, having brunch alone or something.