Urahara

These girls eat aliens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Og2sN4RJbx4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Three hours left!

Why does that girl have a garterbelt of used condoms?

They are candy grenades.

I love the eyelashes.

I want the twintail one to eat my alien dick

Those are sausages
The Flip Flappers of our season

How is it possible for there to be three simultaneous bestgirls in one show?

There are only two.

There's one best girl, but three extremely good girls, one extremely cute loli and a silly shrimp.

Has anyone decoded loli mathematics yet?

It's a pie chart! Get it?

How long until Pink reveals that she's evil?

desu na!

evil

Ebifurai is chaotic neutral and the loli is just a host organism for it. No evil.

Why does Sup Forums hate it? I love it!

Well CR is one of the producers so people were pretty determined to dislike it before it even aired. I was really confused about all of the nitpicky senseless hatedom criticism in the thread for the first episode until I found this out. It's a real shame too, out of the ten or so things I'm watching this season this series had my favorite first episode.

Because it's bad. The art style is about all it has going for it, and the directing and animation are too weak to even make that look that good.

Because there are no lewd transformation scenes

Sounna! Masaka! Uso! Shinjirarenai!!!

The cinematography is pretty good.

>hate
Nah. Sup Forums is just largely disinterested. Should have just stuck as a /fa/ SoL show instead of forcing an alien invasion into the mix.

Episode three is up.

>Still don't know what the fuck this is about.
>Keep watching it anyway.
I'm blaming Sumire.

I'm only watching it for twintails.

>How is it possible for there to be three simultaneous bestgirls in one show?

They act like real, dopey girls

God-tier opening performance

youtube.com/watch?v=Og2sN4RJbx4

This really. Comfyfags can't really make generals when the plot and direction are this zany.
They gave everyone fangs.

How is the plot zany? It could almost be Precure.

I wouldn't really call it too zany personally but they are turning aliens into donuts and eating them with superpowers they got from a talking tempura space shrimp.

>Because there are no lewd transformation scenes

That one is shocking though in hindsight as expected from this amateur group with a tight budget

It has nice designs and the girls are cute, but that's it. I also find the whole WOW CREATIVITY thing dumb and annoying - it's too random, and in a boring way too. If only it was just random or just boring, I could probably still watch it just because it looks fresh.

That's not very different from "Defeated monsters turn into collectibles" thing that every third magical girl show does. Heartcatch had them turn into fairy poop, which they wore as perfume.

THWISH

What a fag.

>Are you sure we can take them home? We don't even know what they are...
Not knowing what they are didn't seem to cross their minds when they were wondering if they could eat their remains

Lewd shoulders.

I'm a little triggered by the lack of henshin and yeah that seems like something they'd go for. Can save them 30-90 seconds of animation an episode.

You've never seen a girl that keeps sausages in her garterbelt before?

>b-baby hands...
What did she mean by this?

She wants to feel those baby hands on her body.

Why do I giggle like a little kid every time the stupid shrimp comes on screen?

I don't know this seems like guarding more than stealing to me.

Fuck 'em, they're bad. Turn them into snacks!

What did she mean by this?

I appreciate giving this woman a shot at directing, but I hope they keep her off projects for a while after this.

Mari is the only reason to keep watching this trash.

I like it and think it's a good anime

Don't do that.

The anime is all over the place but at least everybody is so /fa/

No it isn't! Fuck you!

Why is Mari such a cheap slut?

Its a literal childrens show. It looks nice sometimes. The main girls designs feel all over the place though.

It's very cute and that's good enough for me.

>devianto art OC neko mahou
>trash collector???
>slut
I love thesr alter egos

But we are old children here!

Rito is very cool.

It's flopping hard, so definitely.

How's Luna's VA skills?

This was a surprisingly solid episode

Give it a day or two, that smile gonna turn into battle royale.

Noticeably poor but it just makes her character seem more earnest and has an unusually positive effect. As opposed to the other two who are basically space cadet and meta-space cadet in terms of voice acting and character behavior.

Episode 1 felt like they were trying so hard to be creative that they went too far and ended up on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I'm the official representative of Sup Forums, so you can ignore all the other posts.

>It was so creative that it was uncreative
I don't get it

Nice episode, eating those alien gore turned sweets gonna bite them in the ass soon.

brainlet concept

Twintails can't ever be best.

I don't even know what to expect out of this series in later episodes.

That diagram.

>Shirako
Uhm, is this for fucking real? Shirako is fucking fish semen. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milt
What the fuck

Because it's not good. I respect it for trying, but it's just not good.

Piss off and never bring your shit taste to this site again.

literally what did they mean by this?

It's more enjoyable than Konohana Bitchan at least.

what the fuck

I mean, "white children", maybe it refers to something

Are they keeping alien cum as pets?

I'll cut you if you say anything similar to this post again.

>white children

Keeping it for impregnation soon.

That's barely a compliment.

>This must be the effect of the Amatsumara. Since it turns thoughts into matter, it won't always be snacks. For example, in this case, maybe something you wanted someone to see materialized.
So these girls usually want snacks but someone wanted semen? Or anthropomorphized seminal sacks? What? Someone help I'm too stupid to understand.

Yes I'll have the toxic chemical crêpe please.

What the fuck is the thing that looks like baby dolphin dicks?

Semen demons indeed.

Shirako. Fish organs filled with semen.

And they had the gall to rag on bong cuisine last season.
Shameful.

>So these girls (...) wanted semen?
Isn't that how all girls work?

Only in H-manga.

Yeah I never got that. The british isles have boring food but nips have no palate whatsoever and eat literally anything alive they can scrape out of the ocean. Zero spices so they make up stuff about "drawing out plain and subtle tastes". Could probably sell fish urine to them.

Let's put ketchup on ground beef and call it "steak".

>Not drenching your food with gutter oil

Is the only nip food you ate sushi?

It's like you don't enjoy your raw egg with wriggling live baby fish.

I lived in Japan for six months. Sushi is about the only thing they are doing right. Yakiniku isn't even really Japanese.

You know what they think is acceptable to serve in curry with rice? Diced apples.

Britain problem is that despite ruling the world the only foreign thing they added to their culinary were potatoes, and not even used those that well and despite having a thousand year of history (which is not a lot culture-wise, but is something) you can't name a fucking traditional English recipe that isn't a pie or a french/german recipe.
Literal no culture colonies like Brazil, US, have developed more interesting things. (inb4 uma delicia, deep fried butter)

>The british and colonies are dumb for not adding foreign foods to their cuisine
>The british and colonies are dumb because their good cuisine that's adapted from foreign foods doesn't count

What is a sandwich?
>but muh romans put meat on bread sometimes
Also don't scoff at pies. Never had banoffee pie? It's the greatest thing on god's green earth. The victorian era spawned an endless supply of sugary sweets.
And you can't forget sunday roast with Yorkshire puddings. I'd have that over some fish bullshit any day.