Anybody else bleed from their fucking eyes watching this atrocity or nah....?

Attached: 80105032.jpg (426x607, 22K)

Why is the anti-vaccination movement such an American-centred phenomenon?

The answer is (((trifold)))

((()))

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

Go ahead and vaccinate your newborns so some other hypothetical weak shit kid won't get sick

Pig's arse, you fuckwit.
It's the same as flat earther's: everyone's opinion is of equal (zero) value so whatever is fear-driven is going to be easy to sell to ignorant shopper/voters.
That's all burgers are. They also lead the world in adults who believe in angels for fuck's sake.

Tbh I find it sad that most people in Sup Forums still believe in the vaccines cause autism meme. They use the same Andrew Wakefield study and the new random self-reported study meme to push their garbage theories that do nothing more than make people paranoid and cause old diseases to make a comeback.

Here's the thing, Sup Forums. Vaccines aren't perfect, but they're the best we've gotten till now. Andrew Wakefield's study has been disproven a lot of times. If you want to offer a solution to vaccines or an alternative, become a phd medical student and invent something that works more efficiently and better than vaccines. Then we can adopt your bs.

Because their first amendment allows them to follow whatever shit they want. It is one of the prices we pay for freedom.

So we're just gonna blatenly ignore the evidence cause the pharmaceutical (((kingpins))) said so.
K.
Thanks for checking in goat fucking slob.

Don't waste your time on these inbred blue pill sucking fucktards

No, its because you either do experiments and prove what Wakefield did in his experiments in the late 1990's right by replicating what he did. Or you aren't able to.

Which has happened several times, therefore the vaccines == autism meme has been over a long time ago but some autists love to hold onto it because they love feeling smug.

You talking about me? or the people I am talking about?

Also the red pill is that vaccines don't fucking cause autism.

Nah, with you

Yes, because to think something may be fishy when doctors try to vaccinate a baby against a disease that's transmitted only sexually or via blood the moment it's born is retarded. Of course.

>dude it protects against the diseases so lets just not pay attention to what's in the vaccine

So the individual vax being banned in favor or the triplicate, despite the FUCKING OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE, is kosher in (((your))) world.
You're a fuckin kike shillbot.
Neck yourself immediately.

Attached: 1517242104310.gif (149x181, 836K)

>take the flu vaccine
>get the flu
case closed
place buttmads here

Actually, the redpill here is that you're an autistic inbred shillscum

>Take the flu vaccine
>be sick for a few days with somewhat unpleasant symotoms
Vs
>dont get vaccine
>lie in bed almost dead for 1 month. Get pneumonia after you recover because your lungs got fucked up when you vere sick
Just kys or at least dont post here anymore

>lie in bed almost dead for 1 month. Get pneumonia after you recover because your lungs got fucked up when you vere sick

Off yourself if flu does that to you.

Vs.
Have immune system, don't get sick, even without poison.

>be me
>get flu vaccine for ten years in a row
>get disgustingly sick with flu around Xmas
>didn't get better until first week of december
Flu shot is bullshit, it was 30 percent effective this year, and the strain of flu mutated mid season this year. Vaccines are supposed to provide a certain level of protection, yet they shill this shit everywhere.

Why does Reddit adhere to the vaccine orthodoxy like a religion? Its almost scary the autismal rage they go into anytime someone suggests policies as tame as not imprisoning those who havent vaccinated their child in three hours.

Attached: 46AA5D95-3CA2-4C68-80D7-4D31C2288586.png (701x679, 17K)

I prefer to start the imprisonment process after 2 hours instead

Anti-vaxxers should be rounded up and executed.

Have any of you anti-vaccine people ever seen an Iron Lung before?

Ever wonder why you have never seen one?
Ever wonder why you don't have to worry about smallpox?
Ever wonder why you don't have to worry about measles?

Attached: la-ol-vaccines-carlsbad-documentary-letters-20-002.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

itt:

Attached: 134534.jpg (1600x1200, 241K)

>one vaccine was good once
>therefore all vaccines are good for all time
wow thanks for enlightening me

What evidence? Anecdotes are not evidence.

Fluoride is really good for your teeth.

Ha! Your 'free-dom' is so cost-ly. :-)

It is the principle - as you well understand.

I didn't allow my kids to get a hep C Vaccine. They're kids they don't need one.

>some vaccines used some dodgy components once
>therefore all vaccines are bad for all time
wow thanks for enlightening me

Vaccines were a force for good, but they have been perverted by big pharma

I'm very excited about this.

If stupid and irresponsible single mothers don't vaccinate their children they'll die and won't grow up to become criminals and more single mothers.
This could be a hit to the welfare state.