Muh reunification

>muh reunification
Not going to happen.

Kim's goal is to maintain his nuclear weapons to preserve his regime (having seen from Gulf War and Iraq 2 how large conventional armies are no security against advanced Western opponents) because without his nuclear weapons he could be out of power the very next day (so he believes). Kim will never give up his nuclear weapons.

The US goal is to denuclearise North Korea. The US can live with human rights abuses, it can live with hostile states. What it cant live with is rogue states undermining the non-proliferation treaty. Denuclearising North Korea is not just the main US goal, it's practically the ONLY US goal.

This is why for the past 70 years all US cessions to North Korea have been predicated on denuclearisation. North Korea has repeatedly and continuously broken these agreements, and so we have come to the point where for the past decade the US has finally pursued a no-talks-without-denuclearisation policy.

A policy Trump has now ruined.

North Korea is not going to denuke as a result of these talks, and for as long as the US continued to pursue universal human rights the North Korean regime will never be a friend of the US. The concern is that Trump, who will reject the advice of his senior diplomats, will be retarded enough to hand out US cessions based on Kim's unreliable promises.

Attached: kp.png (580x290, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/01/31/politics/us-failed-aegis-missile-test/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it will be a productive conversation. North Korea will keep their deterrents, and the US will cease their hostile rhetoric.

>What it cant live with is rogue states undermining the non-proliferation treaty
What about Israel?

What does Israel have to do with East Asia? Who cares?

>large conventional armies are no security against advanced Western opponents
that's false but the rest of your post is pretty accurate

Hi! Congratulations on resisting the international banking cabal. I hope our people can be friends one day.

Sorry, being friends with you comes with strings attached.

The ultimate goal of South and North Korea is reunification, isn't it? So with the in mind if Trump works out a deal that gives amnesty to the North Korean Officials in exchange for them giving up their nuclear program and starting the reunification, which when over results in the withdrawal of US forces, would that not meet all the requirements of every interested party?

>>The ultimate goal of South and North Korea is reunification, isn't it?
Nope. Reunification means economic misery for South Korea and a loss of power for the North Korean regime.

If North Korea doesn't give up their nukes Trump will attack

Its really that simple

Give up the nukes or die. China is then left to handle the mess and we sit back and laugh

>"Give up the nukes or die"
>loses to vietnam

He's right. Knowing what we do about (((who))) controls our Civilization and what their intentions are, who are we to judge North Korea?

Fuck, if any of us had a nuclear ethnostate looking down the barrel of the whole ZOG-Zombified West, you can bet your asses we'd hang onto our nukes.

Oh yeah, the no-talk-without-denuclearization policy was working sooo well. Idiot Drumpf ruined everything!

Attached: BF431D6E-9021-4333-A0D2-7DAA8030685C.jpg (565x555, 90K)

I think that's a common misconception. The amount of economic opportunities that would arise from a new market such as North Korea would be great. North Korea is eager to have their contracts back for animating for Disney. Construction companies qould have a field day rebuilding their infrastructure, and the new building. North korea has a ton of untapped natural resouces, which qould kick South Korea's manufacturing into overdrive. There is much to be gained for both sides if they work together harmoniously and a deal is reached

>dropping MOABs all over North Korea like candy
>not turning the Kim Regime into smoking rubble
>letting daddy China pick up the pieces to their stupid pet who just got BTFO

really no downside to fucking with the Norks

They should realize this before they come to the table. Give up the nuclear game now. Its over

And if you fuck Trump over in negotiations expect to die

reunification means a massive shift in power in the Asian theater from primarily Chinese to a much more western friendly alliance-of-sort of Japan/Korea/Taiwan/India.

What i think is happening is that NK is slowly becoming somewhat absorbed into China as a more stable puppet-state, with the middle/southern parts of NK being "allowed" to reunify because it is not the mineral-rich Northern Korea that China is really interested in.

That's fallacious. We are going to negotiate as equals since we both possess nuclear weapons.

It's really quite sad to see my fellow countrymen talk like a bunch of war mongering fascists.
I apologise for their rudeness

>The amount of economic opportunities that would arise from a new market such as North Korea would be great.
Nowhere near enough to offset the costs.

>A policy Trump has now ruined.
Trump is fucking up by treating NKorea as a real country. Isolation and sanctions will be catastrophic, but cordial relations just prop up the regime.
>sacks of food aid rice with the US flag on it are explained to confused NKoreans as tribute from a terrified, degenerate enemy.
We need a gofundme for a geostationary satellite so we can drop 2 million iPhones on NK. When the people (prisoners) see what normal is in the outside world, the regime won't last a year.
The power is installed in the heads of the people, simple facts can destroy it.

NK being nuked would have to be the most well put together military plan of all time with a 100% success rate. Any slight error means that major centers in SK are leveled, and the worst war-related refugee crisis starts, which could lead to war with China.

Exactly

are you related to Kim?

Look at this kid, so certain and violent.
>be Iraq
>promise you have no WMDs and allow inspectors in
>get brutally gang fucked and leader executed in illegal invasion and trial
>be NKorea
>swear that you have WMDs and you will incinerate the earth if anyone messes with you
>still there baby
are we learning yet?

you actually think china controls north korea when north korea built their own nukes and ICBM's completely destabilizing the power structure in asia that china wanted to stranglehold. you actually think something as stupid and delusional as that. you actually think it would be a good plan to drop bombs on north korea when north korea has ICBMs with nuclear warheads. you're retarded

You seem to have a childs understanding of economics, but I shouldn't expect anything more from an Australian shitposter. Go back to being a racist and complaining about how you don't like Chinese people. It's what you do best

>too many war movies and vidya

We didn't nuke North Vietnam, for starters. If we go all-in on forcibly denuclearizing North Korea we'd probably preemptively nuke suspected missile sites, critical infrastructure, etc.

I certainly prefer talks to getting glassed.

>negotiate as equals

wow lol are you this delusional

you are about to lose your nuclear weapons or be eating radioactive grass for the next 50 years

you are no ones equal. you are an international embarrassment is about to be wiped off the map. not even the chinese want to deal with your retardation anymore

shut the fuck up hippy

we don't need to nuke them to destroy them. go ahead and attack south korea. who cares honestly

if you threaten the US with nuclear war you should fully expect to die

I know that we have probably a million better theoretical options to take out NK even before they care to lift a finger, but if we were to take plan of 'lol bomb everything', then it would have to be a bombing so well that we would face so much shit that it wouldn't be worth it.

Explain to me how reunification decreases South Korean government expenditure in the short term.

Protip: you can't.

>we'd probably preemptively nuke suspected missile sites
it has wheels you nogger

Attached: 2017120100889_0.jpg (700x231, 48K)

>who cares honestly
about 98% of the world's grownups
>if you threaten the US with nuclear war you should fully expect to die
Not really the nuanced grasp of matters needed, thank fuck you're not in charge of anything and never will be. You sound like a sexually frustrated bottle factory security guard.

Oh look, another retarded braindead Aussie bogan who thinks he knows more about the world than those actually participate it beyond his shithole desert island.

Relations with North Korea can and will be normalized much in the same way we have normalized relations with Vietnam. And Trump is going to bring peace to the region while you war mongering braindead liberals scream and cry because your god Moloch didnt get enough dead bodies to appease him.

Not to mention NK sending cargo ships to your major ports with nukes as a cargo.

NK did nukes to gain status to a negotation table, in which they succeeded. Reunification doesnt mean instant one state solution.

NKorea won this round already. Trump had nothing to do to it anymore, thanks to Obama. Victory for US could now be steps toward reunification, change of regime peacefully or just being kind, but you can forget the denuclearization bullshit already. That stage has passed.

OP you idiot. North Korea only got nuclear capabilities within last 10-15 years. Before that the only reason the USA didn't invade is because they have a huge army of 1million+ soldiers and it would be a nightmare to fight them. And even after winning the war there would be a huge refugee crisis which the south would have to deal with.

He's right, though. There really is no chance that we can forcibly denuclearize (read: invade and conquer or nuke to ash) North Korea without them popping off a few. At the very least Seoul, Tokyo, a few major US military bases in the region are gone.

reminder that North Korea has done nothing wrong and deserves to exist

>be saddam
>invade kuwait
>get BTFO
>lucky to still be in power
>9/11 happens
>talk shit against a US power that is angry and paranoid about terrorism
>get BTFO again

The only lesson Kim needs to understand is that the buck ends with Donald Trump. The situation will be resolved. NK will not have nuclear weapons soon. and if it continues everyone in North Korea should fully expect to die.

North Korean shit doesn't even work half the time

Wow, an op that actually has useful information. That is pretty rare.

Nobody wants reunification. The goal is peace and nomalized relations between all partied involved in the Peninsula.

So you support an autistic regime that threatens other nations constantly and brutally tortures a large percentage of their population

what are you a NIGGER LOVER?

Hence "suspected"

If the Great SCUD Hunt of '91 was anything to go by we won't get nearly all of them in time.

South Korea is not pro-American. Moon Jae-In is a pro-Chinese, anti-American Commie who would most certainly bend over to appease China long before the US.

no I don't support the United States

>A long winded version of "What makes this time any different"
>useful
God America has gone to the dogs. Especially when talking about economic opportunities gets you called a hippy.

>US has finally pursued a no-talks-without-denuclearisation policy.
Obama already ruined this, you fucking shill.
Trump will actually accomplish something, unlike Obama, who just helped the norks feed their propaganda machine.

Attached: 1520722526756.jpg (794x807, 141K)

Best Korea!

Attached: 1516849157462.png (2768x1256, 169K)

There will be reunification after the Koreans overthrow the US puppet state

>North Korean shit doesn't even work half the time
cnn.com/2018/01/31/politics/us-failed-aegis-missile-test/index.html
any of the nk missile tests that you're referring to that 'failed' didn't actually fail. they were set to explode in mid-air because otherwise they would've had to lob them over japan like they did recently

>be Saddam
>sarin gas kurds
>nobody cares
>Kuwaitis slant drill next to your border and suck oil out from under your territory
>complain to UN
>nobody cares
>invade Kuwait
>get rekt 100k dead
>live in palace
>promise you have no WMDs
>9/11 happens
>get rekt again in illegal invasion
yeah drop that idea of justice or ethics, it's about who your friends are and wether you can kill people or not.
NKorea has powerful friends, weapons and is clearly crazy enough to use them.
Or did you think Nagasaki was really necessary and not just a warning to Russia?

Huh.
KC 130's have been coming and going from Luke 24 hrs @ day for last three days. What are they refueling, and where is all that Air Power headed? Korea?

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

North Korea can either give up its nuclear weapons or face war

South Korea and California being attacked are acceptable risks. Losing California would actually be a major bonus

how do I get a north korean VPN to shitpost with?

Nobody that isn't a war mongering fascist would try and stop it.
This isn't some far flung international conflict for Korea. People's families were split by a border. Let me just take your cousins and drop them in Guatemala, and then maybe you'd understand

Not to mention nukes wont have to be shot in missiles but carrying them in cargo ships does the job too

There are no North Korean VPNs. At least not any that are publicly available.

>pleb tier idiot thinks he's Sun fucken Tzu over here

t. retard

it's more in american interests to turn NK into an american ally, or even quasi-ally as a check against china

Yeah you're replying to a retard mate, dont bother with him. Amerimutts are delusional.

If you are aware of this Im sure the US Navy is already aware of this...thanks

You don't. It's most likely one of the Kim's that was posting, which is why it's best to be polite, and not act like all the rest of the dotards here

>american ally

These people have been trained from infancy to hate the United States. They are not going to become a US ally for another 50 years.

The North and South can do whatever the fuck they want to each other but the North needs to lose the nukes.

Correct. Maybe Japan would be OK with reunification, but it's a loss for everyone else, at least in the short term--and that's all politicians care about.

I unironically believe we can be friends when we overthrow the rich Jews in the American government.

I'm assuming all those KC 130's out of Luke are not refueling Cessna 150's. Not exercises either. They are all going out heavy and coming back light. I'm pretty sure that if Trump does not get what he wants with a first meeting, he Will Level North Korea within hours.

Let this retarded meme die already.

My wife is Korean, her mother was from the north and high class, her dad was a poor boy from the south.
We gave her 10k for bribes so she could see her sisters she hasn't seen since the split. She lived through the Japanese occupation and the war, just turned 85 the other day.
Everyone in NKorea is skinny due to shortage, everyone in SKorea is skinny due to fashion.
Getting these NASCAR "bomb the gooks!" types to understand is a big task.

Why dont you fucking go to South Korea and ask them yourself. Ive worked there on and off for the past 4 years, Im even heading back out there again this week, and nobody in SK wants reunification. Nevermind how China, Russia, Japan and North Korea feel about reunification as well. These romantic talks of two distant brothers coming together again is Hollywood fantasy bullshit and has no basis in real world sentiment. Drop the act and get grounded in reality, kid. The fact of the matter is reunification is highly unpopular and would be detrimental to South Korea's economy.

Now a peace treaty, withdrawal of US troops, and normalized relations is an entire different story altogether. THAT is what the people want. Whether or not you personally agree or disagree with that does not change a single fucking thing.

Fuck them, they want to be part of the international community, they better get used to criticism and banter.

RARE

Sure they are, hopefully the Koreans are stupid enough to tow their own flag onto the mast so your Navy dont have to search every of those 10 000 ships coming to your ports every day

>Guerillas are the same as a conventional army

Attached: 1520615674466.png (645x729, 58K)

>>If North Korea doesn't give up their nukes Trump will attack

No, he won't, you cretin. If he attacks, NK has no reason not to launch everything it has against SK. Fine idea if you like Pyrrhic victories.

>being polite to kin of a faggot retard

the Norks should realize that if they fuck up in the coming months American jackboots are going to be so far up their asses they will be licking boot polish

Anyone in the Kim family or circle of power is going to end up dead or in an international court for crimes against humanity for what they do to their own people

Give up your nukes or get ready to eat shit you rice midget niggers

I highly doubt it. Internet in NK is extremely restricted, it's more like an Intranet. It's someone using some kind of trickery to shitpost with a NK flag, I'm more curious as to how its done though.

>aussie faggot
>wife is an asian goblin

LEL

I'd assume it wasn't Kim, but one of his trusted advisers. How else could they post from NK? Aren't VPNs banned here?

The market is a couple million deluded poor people. Why bother, especially when the cost involves some part of the SK market?

So are you actually from North Korea?

>newfags ITT actually think the North Korean flag is a North Korean
Hard times, hard times.

Japan is not OK with reunification at all. Mainly out of fear that a united Korea would bring back old tensions of Japan's past issues with Imperialism. They would prefer to keep Korea divided and rife with internal intra-conflict.

>fucking newfags
right?

>Kangarooland
No, fuck off.

>These are the people that now inhabit the land of Lincoln

For shame

I think genetically.

Ok I see why you might think they don't want to give up the nukes and join the south, but have you ever considered why he could want to do just that?

>thinking north koreans don't have all the means to use guerilla tactics
shutup you brainlet. they literally have tunnels that reach into south korea

>the land of Lincoln

Attached: 1519620865242.jpg (225x250, 8K)

Hi North Korea!, Love what you've done with the place.

I have a question about visiting there...

lets say I get drunk one night, and decide to take a poster of dear leader off a wall, Would I get a fine,or a warning? Just Curious

Thanks!

People vastly over-estimate the military capabilities of NK. They simply aren't capable of a ground invasion into SK, they don't have the resources, their soldiers are also mostly malnourished and ill-equipped and ill-trained. The only thread NK poses is their nuclear capabilities, that's about it.

>Visiting that shithole
>Giving a corrupt regime that practically enslaves its own people your western money

No.

>South Korea is so fucking gay that it has to rely on a power an ocean away to deal with its own problem and while their highly determined enemies build tunnels and spend the vast majority of their budget on the military they spend their time wearing makeup and fantasizing about anime girls

Attached: 1519618897033.jpg (288x288, 17K)

HOW IN THE FUCK DID YOU GET PERMISSION TO THE INTERNET?!

The uneducated that would want to be educated would end up in corporate sponsored universities. The others could easily turn to the booming construction industry that I mentioned. The rest would finally be able to get the resources they have needed that would enable them to run their own businesses.

Believe it or not Kim Jong Un is a man that has had power thrust on to him. He was educated in Switzerland. Both his brothers disgraced themselves in the eye of the North Korean elites. He was the only Kim left and thus had to become the leader or the state would have collapsed.

>He doesn't know that there more bunkers in North Korea than any country in the world

Good fucking luck, because you'll need it

You're all dumb. Why in the hell have a war with NK when it reality all it takes is assisting locals. Much like those shitholes in the Middle East and Africa, all it takes is a disgruntled population and they'll kill him for us. This is a special ops mission, not a full-fledged war. He'll be killed by his own people easier than the headache it would take for us to do it.

Sounds like you have eaten some propaganda

>but the North needs to lose the nukes.

why?

Kim is literally a chubby beta male who somehow lucked out and got to become a corrupt evil dictator

When he meets Trump he is either going to have a tantrum or learn about how the world works. Either way the dynasty will never last. Its just a matter of how he wants to go out. Peacefully or with a ton of dead bodies