How do we fix this

How do we fix this

Attached: IMG_20180311_201625.jpg (650x650, 108K)

ow... my feels.

guilt trip them into autism sensitivity classes? ahahhaa.

Attached: 1507095310062.jpg (579x570, 114K)

>Get off the computer
Its that simple.

No.

The wall is money, not autism.

>gets out of the house constantly for job
>still spagets constatnly

Wall should be relabeled "women's need to ride the dick train from ages 15-50"

Stop being autistic, bitching about women online like they do on FB and go interact with some. Find one you like.

Ive been dating a great auttie gf for about 3 months she's amazing. I'm going to put a white baby in her i swear to god above i will.

It's not autism, the problem is the breakdown of small communities in the west.

"Autism" in this picture is just people who are a bit quiet and reserved and don't like going out into unfamiliar places full of strangers. These kinds of people used to get married to people they met in their small local social groups like church, local festivals, sporting events ect.

But that's all dead and communities never get together anymore so we're fucked.

t. autismo

eugenics, sterilize all the autists who obvious had poor social skills from birth.

maybe it means just female and male autists

Simple really.

Attached: GF MANDATE.png (712x978, 401K)

Change laws regarding divorce and child support, then maybe it will be more viable for those men to follow their dreams.

lol some timees som wall do- some thing LOLO

so u got BTFO so bad

I make plenty of money.

That's definitely not it

hahahahah the absolut state of england

Some programming nerd make a dating site for autists that includes fashion and exercise advice.

>How do we fix this
You'll have to talk to the ladies.
They are the gate keepers.

Chateau Heartiste

>Ive been dating a great auttie gf for about 3 months she's amazing. I'm going to put a white baby in her i swear to god above i will.

Could you tell me more about your experience? I've some chemistry with a girl at dance class, and I'm almost sure she must be on the spectrum.

Really like her, but I'm afraid I won't be able to put up with the spergin'.

What young man actually wants a family? I mean, honestly, the full-blown autists I know are more than happy with their card games and their Nintendo and their bullshit and the Chads are more than happy fucking whatever they can without commitment.

Can relate to this. Where did you hear this theory?

Great another muh kids thread.

>These kinds of people used to get married to people they met in their small local social groups like church, local festivals, sporting events ect.
Families also used to play matchmaker if it was clear they had a child that wasn't sufficiently socially graceful to find a spouse on their own. Nothing worse than having an unmarried son or daughter for the local gossips to speculate on.

>How do we fix this?
Gas Jews and roasties.

>
That's what half of the PUA community is about. Their target is roasties, but the techniques are also applicable to any woman.

>dont have a good enough job to support a woman and family
>workin these fast food jobs and a lot of the adults have families

how do they do it? Im sure the whole "hapiness together" stands but how do they afford it? Anyone on that train?

Attached: 1519673890770.jpg (639x473, 20K)

Is everyone forgetting about that place we all went for five days a week, eight hours a day, ten months a year, for twelve years? That place called school?

I don't know what the fuck is going on where you guys live, but here, we all met our first group of friends/girlfriends at school, not church, not the carnival, not sporting events, and CERTAINLY not from our parents setting us up.

I want one, I'd actually consider myself a failure if I don't have my first child before 35.

Tricks for fucking mentally ill whores will not work in attracting a virtuous woman.

just like there are therapy dogs for war vets , we need therapy lolis for people with autisms

Whats life like in a small community in argentina. How many people live in your town? What are the girls like?

I reckon south america is a lot different from the UK

She's not super autistic, and she actually gets mad if i say she is but she has a lot of quirks and is like majorly obsessed with her dog. She is actually a great girl and totally trustworthy and not a whore. Her autism made her date me for like almost two months before sleeping with me becasue shes unsure and stuff, but now that i'm "her person" she is super sexual and loyal and honestly amazing. I didn't think things could be this amazing at my age. She's perfect. I just have to accept when she's a little fussy about things like her dog and family.

Attached: DGVZ5CXV0AA9WRd.jpg large.jpg (752x2048, 492K)

I'm not talking about twenty years ago my man. I'm talking about a century or more ago.

Id give up every fucking game ever if I could have a gf/family. That shit wastes my time but I can only work so much before its a health hazard

Attached: 1516737935542.jpg (411x314, 71K)

Most classmates don't end up together.
That is a social circle, but the amount of social circles that have ceased to exist within the last generation is amazing.
The internet replaced everything.

Imagine being a nerd in the 1980's. In order to hang out with your friends, you would have to meet up. Sometimes there would be girls involved.

Today you literally don't have to leave your room in order to have a "social life", except the people you meet don't matter.
The few girls that are online are always flanked by a vanguard of beta orbiters, so female contact through vidya is impossible.

The internet and the dawn of video games ruined a lot of us.

I know a sperg with a wife he calls a piss taking cunt who buys him gold cutlery and lets him play all the vidja he wants. His secret? Money. She's a hot bitch and she signed a prenuptial too.

women want beards. the reason will be alone for years
what keeps me happy is my upcoming years of death

Dang i have a beard too

Well I was homeschooled so RIP

how the fuck did you meet her?

You were taught to do things in moderation but nooooo ya didn't fuckin listen didja?

>
I agree, but that's the bad half. The other half is about self conditioning so you earn some balls and actually say hello to a woman, and don't look like a faggot or a weirdo while doing it.

There is no way to attract a virtuous woman if you don't even approach her on the first place. Culture and biology mandates that the man must make the first approach.

Date Asian QTs and pay for healthy white eggs.
Problem solved, white race saved.

Attached: 43243546577543542.jpg (302x167, 7K)

As long as they get Asperger's it is okay, Asperger's is in most cases better than normal people.

They are smarter by default

Isn't it already fixed? Chad knocks up a bunch of those women and the government raises the kids for them. The betas can go fuck off.

On POF of all places. I have to warn you though she was like 1/1000 or even slimmer odds. I was ready to delete the whole fucking app out of disgust when i just sort of lucked out.

>all the jobs i can get around here easily require mostly baby faces
>beard guards not in safety code
>have cool mustache and goatee combo

am I gonna make it?

Attached: 1517871625860.png (967x954, 554K)

Aside from eating, sleeping, shitting, working some meaningless job, jacking-off or sex if we're lucky, Sup Forums has no idea what there is to do aside from looking at stupid shit on fucking screen or in a book all the damn day.

Are you gay?
Like I notice more female attention the more I make...

>PUA
I'm talking about actual fashion, not popped collars and fur suits.

The wall is that the women who want families already have children but not husbands.

I found one. Just be appealing and say the right things.

I was born in 88, not exactly old, but I'm definitely not young, either. I experienced what you're talking about in both worlds: I had the people I met up with in real life that I met in real life and I also had the social life on the social media.

The result? I can't tell the difference. All the friends I've met online I've met in real life at some point. I often forget where I met people. Now that a good decade has past, I'll sometimes say "Where the fuck did we meet again?" and they'll say "I think it was back in the Myspace days" and then that'll jog my memory.

I don't know how common this is because I know people who have online friends that they, like me, have known for going on a decade but the difference is they've never met in real life, but suffice it to say, they do indeed consider them to be a part of their life and one of their friends.

I'd murder any thot that tries to replace my waifu

Attached: 1519973116218.jpg (750x788, 334K)

I lived my youth in a small community. It was a tourist beach town, but that's only 3 month a year. The rest there of the time there were more dogs than people on the streets.

It was grate for rising a family I think. Kids take care of themselves since they're 11 or 12.

There were some issues with night life. I started going out and drinking at 16, for girls it was earlier, 13 or 14 years old.

By 17/18 half my classmates/firends turned into potheads and whores, sort of felt out of the loop and wanted get the hell out of that place.

Went to the city to study. Some female classmates married as soon as they ended high school. Most of the males that stayed at town just stagnate.

tl,dr. It was nice to be raised in a town but you need a lot of parenting skills.

I want to ask her out but I'm afraid of it blowing up in my face, losing my job, #metooed and having Justin Trudeau issue a state apology for my sexual misconduct.

Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1476492223447.png (532x405, 245K)

military service

But how does meeting cool people on the internet lead to marriage?
It doesn't. It leads to everyone creating their own perfect echochamber.

>Moderation
>Not being a fucking loser
Take that flag off you libertardian cuck

>spending all day shitposting
>spending all day working
>The only place to go when I get off of work at night is the bar, which is filled with really fucked up people. I have actually seen women have breakdowns at the bar about how bad their lives sucked.
I regret nothing more than being to autistic at the age of 19 to realize that the girl who invited me into her dorm room expected me to make a move on her and I just sat there drinking coffee and making small talk like a goddamned idiot. Impregnating her would have been the best thing that could have happened to me in retrospect.

never will have family. an omega male can't support himself. being a poorfag is worse than hell

I think I have autism but i'm to nervous to go to the doctor or therapist or whatever and I DO NOT want to take any jew pills.
How can I be accurately diagnosed Sup Forums? And how do reverse the autism?

Please help

You were talking about vanishing social circles as being the cause of less people getting married (or some shit like that, you wrote a long post and I'm tired) and I was just saying that online friendships can just as fulfilling as real life friendships and hell, you hear about people getting married who met online all the time.

When I was a teenager, you would be considered BEYOND weird if you had an online relationship with someone, you were on par with goths and satanists at that point, but that's not the case anymore.

>drug addict
>hangs out at bar full of fellow degenerates
>thinks impregnating a loose whore would have been good

I was watching a lot of liberal college campus type of videos today. After watching several in a row, one thing that stuck out to me is how incredibly ugly everyone is. They’re in the prime and have somehow managed to make themselves look disgusting, especially the women. Everyone is in sweat shirts, unmatched clothes, and has greasy/unkempt hair. Many are overweight. They look like they don’t give a shit about anything, including themselves. Conservative men and women carry themselves much better. They appear to be much cleaner and have better attitudes. The Liberals, which there are many, are just gross.

You can take this flag off me when you can pry it from cold dead hands along with my AR-15 you statist piece of shit. Sort yourself, clean your room....when you can't practice moderation we know what that looks like, 20billion starved Ukrainians is what that looks like.

Attached: 1510272097782.jpg (560x373, 186K)

I avoided getting the diagnosis.
Socialize as much as possible.
Torrent things n effective communication,public speaking etc.
I had to teach myself to be normal.
But no one can tell unless I start reasoning and blowing peoples mind/misunderstand easy shit...

>Imagine being a nerd in the 1980's. In order to hang out with your friends, you would have to meet up. Sometimes there would be girls involved

I was a nerd in the early 90s. A good indicator that you were among nerds was that girls were almost never involved. On very rare occasions there might be one girl and she would find the alpha nerd and often remove him from the group.

The big turning point in life was the drivers license. Before that your social life as a nerd took place entirely during the school day where you would see your few friends, then after school you might be able to hang out with them if you were lucky enough to live within walking distance.

Self improvement + outgoing friends.
Form a team and go out in a team, help each other get laid. Also help each other get wealthier and stronger. When you go out together people will see that you have social status because your numbers will allow you to dominate the social setting. It's because of this shit that normies get laid while you autists, who are often smarter and all round better people suffer.
Because you are a bunch of creepy fucking loners. Fix that and the rest should follow.
Remember, a girl isn't just dating you, she is dating your friends, your job and what you represent too.

full frontal lobotomies

How does that work? Enforcing camaraderie between Alfas and NEETS will help them exactly how?

might as well be more depressed
better than spazzing out
most talk is knowing how much of a failure am i

>like almost two months before sleeping with me
wew she sure sounds like *not a whore*

>I regret nothing more than being to autistic at the age of 19 to realize that the girl who invited me into her dorm room expected me to make a move on her

The older you get, the more those lost opportunities and mixed signals become more apparent

And you wonder where it all went so wrong

chads have it all a beta is left alone almost the same as not being alive

This right here.

Thanks for the reply and suggestions fampai
I have been forcing myself to converse with random peole (like in check out lines) and I'm slowly starting feel like less of a boob after most social interactions.
>blow peoples mind/misunderstand easy shit...
Can you give a few examples by chance?

Are you her boss?
If you have no professional power over her you should be gtg. But really, you shouldn't ever date anyone from work. It's almost never ever worth it.

>women wanting family's
UMM SWEETIE CARING FOR CHILDREN IS SEXIST CUMMING IN A WOMAN IS AN ACT OF RAPE, YOU'RE A PART OF THE PROBLEM

Shit you might be right about that.

>tfw I brought up Antarctica and UFOs the last time I went out with a grill
>tfw she hasn't opened any of my snaps since

Attached: 00678.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>tfw girl I want to be with is literally on the other side of the planet
Oh well. It's about time to cut loses and date locally.
The problem is dating is fucking expensive.

Bros that have been in the dating game longer. Is it worth it to say fuck it and just opt for cheap dates until you're sure you really like the person? I hate the feeling of wasting money on some whore.

I'm not a drug addict. I don't even like to drink. I order one beer at the bar because I get out of work at 11 PM and there's nothing else open at that time.

>whore
Nah, she was a sweet and quiet girl from some former Soviet republic and liked me for god knows what reason. If she just wanted to slut it up it would have been easy for her to just do the same as most of the Erasmus students.in retrospect I should have picked up better on the meaning of her ongoing friendliness and the slight hostility from the male students of her country of origin.

>most talk is knowing how much of a failure am i
It could be worse.

Attached: crazy-feminism-comic.jpg (1312x1060, 226K)

I am not bragging but my IQ is insanely high.
A lot of Autists I have met were above average or higher IQ.

If I am presented with a problem or debate I usually am able to make people blue-screen.

In elementary school I convinced a religious teacher I didn't like that there was no God and he was wasting his life and he quit his job and moved to be more fulfilled.
Win-win.

I also will misunderstand basic shit normies say because they aren't specific and I will have to ask for clarification that stupider people wouldn't need.

For further reading Look up: Brian Tracy,Tony Robbins,Jim Rohn and Dale Carnegie.
Read all their books and listen to their lectures.
They will help you seem normal and succeed.

Autism is a social construct to excuse weakness.

Attached: autism-revised.png (747x756, 669K)

>Remember, a girl isn't just dating you, she is dating your friends, your job and what you represent too.
welp. thats my cue to check out. unless any ladies out there interested in an unemployed guy who lives off of neetbux and flipping on stuff on ebay whose only socialization and moral principles are derived from his Sup Forums hugbox?

Attached: 1514662575073.png (500x740, 392K)

Did everyone else cringe when they read this?

If you're going to kill yourself, you might at least take a few niggers out with you:

You are legit retarded.
Autism is a real thing caused by environmental factors.

>Autism
>Evironmental

Choose one and take off your vaccination tin foil hat.

Attached: 1509033982484.png (641x428, 70K)

Yeah, your opinion is important and people care about you and your ideas.
You are interesting and special.

Not her boss and it's my second job. But you're probably right that it's usually never worth it.
I had a co-worker had the police called on him by a clerk because he commented on her toe polish.

Attached: alexjonessad.png (980x400, 305K)

quality shilling right here. Now i just need some money...

Thank you friend I'm looking them up now.
Gas yourself desu