Where does this rank on the shounen asspull tier list?

Where does this rank on the shounen asspull tier list?

Does she dies or gets remove afterward?

Depends on how it actually works. So far it seems like she won't do shit and will get kidnapped by the other group of villains.

In the, /youarecancer/ tier

>So far it seems like she won't do shit
We already saw it unmeld Overhaul.

Why is muscle and sludge even a tier

The chapter isn't even fucking out and we don't fully know what her quirk entails.

What the fuck is black?

Why the fuck is Endeavour so low?

>overhaul
>not an S tier

Not very high. It's far from being overpowered in the context of the show. There's a guy who can brainwash you just by having you respond to any question. A guy in class B can casually copy quirks. As for destructive potential, Shiragaki can also kill someone just by touching them; in about the same amount of seconds.

>Toru Hagakure
>Transparancy
Speed reader detected. Her quirk isn't transparency any more than Mina's quirk would be "pink skinned" and Tokoyami's quirk would be "has face like a bird"

>It's far from being overpowered in the context of the show

We are talking about rewinding here, ofc it's FUCKING overpowered

>Bubble
>F Tier
>Literally a much more effective version of mace

Yeah, good luck trying to fight while blind. Meanwhile, how the fuck is earphone jack girl a higher tier or even useful in a fight?

Right below this

Did you not read the license exam arc? She can amplify her soundwaves to break the ground and shit now. She's not super strong or nothing, but even someone like All Might would have trouble fighting while having their ear drums ruptured.

I am pretty sure Navel Laser is actually a strong quirk if it wasn't wielded by a literall retard.

Only if you haven't actually read this manga. In any other series it would probably be overpowered. Every second person has an overpowered quirk in this show.

You will fail in this thread too.

Below Pain resurrecting everyone that died in Konoha.

Wrong, Pain couldn't revive Jiraiya while O MY REWIND is reviving Nighteye.

So you're saying that a guy who can brainwash you by a question is more overpowered than a quirk that can rewind you to a state before losing your memories? Or turning some one into cells or some kind of shit?

What?

Depends on how well they know each others quirks. Brainwashing guy can For Britannia you if you don't know how his quirk works, Reversal can also erase you if you let yourself be touched. That basic fact applies to most overpowered quirks in this show. That is why it's not overpwoered in the context of the show. There are too many other overpowered quirks around. Espcially since UA is the best of the best.

>Lockdown is the definition of "situational"
>Put it in F tier instead of D

???

Not yet, her asspull quirk was revealed only last chapter.

Do you even realize the full potential of rewinding?

honestly how the fuck did the bubble girl become a hero?

Isn't her quirk basically Soft & Wet?

None because nobody knows how her quirk works.

It's a we waz joke

This arc is basically Hueco Mundo, except the damsel in distress is a literally who.

Nope.

Is it Ywach level haxx?

Below Alluka, I'd reckon. But above some of them

Yhwach could break Ichigo's bankai from the future.
Eri could make it so Ichigo's bankai never existed.

>UA is best of best
>When mineta, kaminari, sugar nigger and snow white rhino are in the first class while tornado Jack and the nazi party is on a literal who school

This
It's fascinating how fast this series went to shit

What about this?

>bleach

I should have known you are responding to it this badly because you have Kubo PTSD from Orihime's bullshit powers.

Worse

No need to samefag just because people disagree with you

Eh. Orihime's powers were bullshit indeed, but she only ever used them for healing.

>muh asspulls
This is like the post-ToRtanic period where Sup Forums constantly wanted each new game to be blunder of the century.

Says the samefag.

>Ripping off Bleach
>implying Bleach isn't a ripoff of Yu Yu Hakusho

>You're samefagging because I say so
The absolute state of BNHfags

Yea I think this is where I'm laving this thread too. You can samefag the rest of this yourself.

What's wrong with calling out asspulls?

So bnh garbage is a rip-off of a rip-off

That's not even how her quirk works. It's just her splashing water on your face.

>Pain couldn't revive Jiraiya
Pain could, Kishimoto knew Jiraiya was they only soab that he couldn't bring back, that's why he wasn't a papers zombie either, It has nothing to do with Pain's abilities.

So what are the properties of this quirk?

Deus ex machina

O

MY

You are making it into a quirk it's not. Calm down until they explain her quirk or practice your reading

Because not paying attention doesn't make something an asspull.
In this case, Eri's quirk can only be considered an asspull if you're a speedreading EOP.
In Overhaul's case, it had already established that he had experience using his quirk on bodies, using his quirk to mess with other people's quirks, and there were no logical impediments to him using his own quirk on himself.

REWIND

Localized time manipulation I guess. Limited to a person she touches.

QUIRK

>This arc is basically Hueco Mundo, except it Is not and I'm a retard. This is more similar to Sauce rescue than Hueco mundo.
Ftfy, kid.

I just want this arc to end
And judging by the plummeting rankings, nips also want it to end

>Eri's quirk can only be considered an asspull if you're a speedreading
Please enlighten me, how is it not an asspull

Turns back the biological clock of someone she touches

Yeah this filler garbage needs to end

We never knew her quirk, si her quirk could've been anything.
Simple as that, if you think 'asspull = OP power' i don't think you are right.

>conveniently revealing but not exactly explaining a powerful quirk that most likely won't be relevant ever again isn't an asspull
They wouldn't be able to kill Overhaul without her.

>Pulling overpowered quirk at the last minute
>Not asspull

Not high because it wasn't an asspull.

O

>in b4 they keep her around
>in b4 they use her to fix all might
>in b4 the series goes so cliche it makes black clover look good.

MY

>Traumatized character Is experimented on, she gives up on life, people sacrifice to help her, something called character progression, she awakens her quirk (quirk Is op, what a surprise) she helps on her rescue escaping from her torturer.
The theme of inspiring others into acting themselves Is sort of recurring. Now next time don't selectively read just what you want to read.
Also, they won't kill OH unless he kills himself.

no she just makes a bubble appear and it smells of something

SAMEFAGGING

>consequences
>shounen made for pre teens

Pick one.

REWIND

Ctrl-Z

QUIRK

Fuck off, Narutard.

>Revealing the most important quirk(which we all knew was OP from the start) of the arc during the climax of said arc Is an asspull
Kek'd

Not my fault you could only used the worse possible reference, Hueco Mundo Is nothing like OH arc.
Kys, bleachfag.

Well, it's not like she can use her power to fix Togata, yeah? The de-quirking bullets were made from her distilled Rewind-Blood, right? Can she rewind what has already been rewound?

>asspull

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Why does her blood affect only quirks, anyway?

The kanji for her name, like everyone else in this series, hints at her quirk.

Given the whole thing about Mirio's training, I'd say it's definitely not necessary that Eri will be able to control her quirk.

You fucks don't know what an actual asspull is.

Fucking summerfags.

Isnt double one of the most OP powers in the setting because each of his doubles can make doubles as well and replace the original?

>壊理

No it doesn't.

Yes it does.

I'm holding back before calling it asspull till we know more details about it, But obviously her having this quirk in this current situation just makes it more annoying.

>M-muh asspulls
The entire fucking point of this fucking arc was because we knew from the very start that her quirk was something that could end heroes.

Her quick could have literally just been perma-erasing quirks and you faggots would of still called it an asspull despite this shit being foreshadowed.

But wtf did the fusion thing do, why did it kill him and how come their quirks dont fuse or arent lost. Quirks are part of your physiology. Changing it should change the quirk right?

>And judging by the plummeting rankings,
Judging by sales of the manga i.e. the shit that actually matters I'd say no. And Oda already says that the ToC doesn't mean shit

What about the serum from chapter 146 tho?

Because dissection and evil science.