I have been in a sexual relationship with my 18 year old daughter for 6 months now...

I have been in a sexual relationship with my 18 year old daughter for 6 months now. I lost my daughter about 15 years ago when my ex wife took her away from me. I met her on facebook recently and we met up and one thing led to another and now we are here.

I have grown her into a redpilled warrior and trump supporter (use to be a commie) and I just wanna know... Is this okay? Is it conservative?

Attached: 1520798087309.jpg (520x359, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lwj5_SNWYc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking your relatives is 100% conservative.

Thank you

I don't see anything wrong with this besides the problem that she consented.

She consented, we have sex daily

Kill yourself you sick fuck, conservative or not, you've committed a nasty sin, leave the board and fucking hang your dick in shame.

Living the dream, carry on my brother.

Hot

God has no problem with incest

fuck you, I know you are larping but kys

As long as you didn't raise her it's fine

Attached: 1459208079453.gif (1000x773, 328K)

wat

Attached: 747.jpg (600x450, 34K)

ew

Hot

Read the bible

Eve was created using Adam's rib. Think about what that means.

>I have been in a sexual relationship with my 18 year old
Disgusting, daughters are only for sexing when they're little girls.
When do you plan to put babby in her? Will you fuck the daughter/granddaughter you get out of her?
Read your Bible, all the patriarchs married no further than cousin, Abram married his sister. YVWH says incest is a-okay.

>White people

Oh look, it's another raid from whatever degenerate Sup Forumsoard you lot come from :DDDDD saged and reported

You faggots really think you can lower the quality of the board by shitposting the incestuous conservative meme?

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (895x503, 39K)

Pedophilia is disgusting you freak. She wants like 7 kids but I wouldnt since chance of birth defects

If the only people who survived the Flood were Noah's family, what do you think happened to continue the human race?

You're a degenerate please die immediately and take her with you

Fuck you

>Pedophilia is disgusting you freak
No, it isn't, love between a man and his young daughter is a beautiful thing.
> I wouldnt since chance of birth defects
Not a very high chance. Especially not now while she's young. Hurry and put babbies in her. Then you can raise your daughter/granddaughter like you didn't the chance with her. Its a second chance.

Die in a fire. My baby girl would kick your inbred ass

Do you really believe the first humans didn't commit incest?

Fuck off you mentally ill robot, your incest fetish is the very reason you need your necks broken by Chads.

The Bible isn't a history book you dipshits

youtube.com/watch?v=Lwj5_SNWYc8

parent/child incest is abominable.

Im not even talking about the Bible. Just think about the first humans in prehistoric times.

obvious bait

Based, fellow pede! Incest is the whitest thing you can do.

men are disgusting animals. that's all I have to say.

0/8 b8 m8

post some convincing details, maybe a pic of proof