Remember, Americans. Even if you don't serve in the military, there is something else you can do for your country...

Remember, Americans. Even if you don't serve in the military, there is something else you can do for your country. Strive for personal fitness and betterment, find a healthy partner, and make many new Americans. Every loving union advances our Union.

Attached: a1eb7ca7f60da0d7bb01d0e840b4545e.jpg (1051x1400, 173K)

Why did you post a European wrapped in an American flag?

>serve in the military

You mean eat Israel's hot shit?

What the fuck does that even mean?

All the girls are either fat, feminists or taken

we can make new americans through immigration

Fuck your Yankee military.

JFK wanted to create the American Hitler Youth to keep our kids in shape.

Attached: h1.gif (320x240, 1.35M)

>find a healthy partner
lmao, yeah right

why would i want to join the military and fight for the jews?

fpbp

We really need to have a push for a fitter America. Especially regarding our children. Childhood obesity is absolutely terrible, and it's been relatively normalized.

Easier said then done. I am extremely unhealthy and like every other night, waiting for sleep pills to kick in because I cant sleep without them.

In addition to that, I have a autoimmune disease and a back injury which have turned my life into the life of a senior citizen.

Anyone else fucked and finding it hard to keep going, I know the only honorable thing left to do is to off myself, but I find it very hard to give up. What are your tricks you use to keep going?

Work on it, user. Hit the gym. Ease into it, and keep pushing yourself further. Improved general health will help with all of your issues.

on it

Who is she?

I cant work out because of the back injury and also a minor knee injury. I have IBS so I can only eat one meal a day, at night.

I have done all of the rehab but not being able to digest food kills any muscle growth. Have done many different diets and ways of eating. Did it for legit 2 years long.

I guess this is the time for me to just accept my situation and resign from worldly affairs? I have always loved reading current events, learning about history, and learning.

But now it is just not possible to endure any longer.

you are unfit. you should be removed from the gene pool.

yup

You're dead wrong
It's Jew flag
There's no such thing call American Flag

Why are you fitbros so retarded and excited about finally lifting weights? We get this shit every fucking day, some 19 year old dork finally starts going to the gym in college to fulfill his political angst and wants to tell everyone about it. "YEAH dude my squat 1RM is a little lacking but I am supplementing with some RDLs to try and beef up my hamstrings to get some more power out in the bottom haha! Dude look at my callouses!"

Fuck off, wow you work out, so do millions of other people, how revolutionary! Tell me more about your bench press form and how you switch routines every 3 months because you aren't putting on 10lbs of muscle a month.