ITT

Ben 10 tier characters

The Western influence is exactly what makes Jiren's design interesting and appealing to me

Why is the design so awful even for DB standards?

Ayy lmao

Because you have shit taste

Tell me what's so good about that design?

It's a buff ayy lmao superhero with a clear Western influence
It's unique for DB
Sometimes simple is good

Nah that is pretty Oda style

Interesting and appealing?
It's like if it was designed in 5 minutes. Its design is shallow and simple. It looks more like an extra character

Is Jiren supposed to be a Supes reference but since they already did something like krptonians with saiyans they used a roswell grey design instead?

No

People are only shitting on his design because of how powerful he is. Spics wouldn't be nearly as butthurt if he was some random jobber.

Is Hit the new Piccolo?

which makes him cool

>He doesn't like the OG Ben 10

It's the uncoolest description of a character ever made. You are a shit eater. Be happy with your shit taste.

There's literally nothing I want more in life than to marry Jiren. To be honest, my life would be complete if I could spend just one day with him. I'm hopelessly in love with him. But he's not real, so I can't. How is this fair? How is this allowed? What the fuck is wrong with this fucking world? There's not a night that goes by without me thinking about him. He's just so cute. His smile is bright like the sun and he smells like crayons and milk. Everything about him is perfect. Fuck everything. I don't know how to deal with this and I'm just about reaching my limit. I want to burn everything so I can be with him. How does Sup Forums deal with these kinds of feelings?

If you kill yourself, you could be with him user!

Haven't watched Super yet. Is that Jiren's dad or what's going on? Also, I find Jiren quite cute and his sole presence triggers my hugging instincts. Am I the only one, or do you anons feel the same too?

>Bald assassin that beats Goku in a tounement
>Later looses to another baldy that just defeated Goku
Hit is the new Tien

This is unironically a good design

what is the problem with jiren being a roswell grey?

You the faggot who keeps advertising forniggerworld in every dbs thread?

>cleverly uses sumo thematic with the fruit
>still silly so not out of place
>while looking threatening
No, sure he looks weird but that's a good design.

Every One Piece character.

>even
kys retard

what name would have Ben given him?

>DGShitters unironically defending this piece of shit design
I thought it was already with the 3 constant general threads up, but this is just ridiculous.
When can we get these retarded spics relegated to ?

What would happend if Jiren touched the omnitrix?

Greyyyyrrrryyy

shitcuck alert lmao.

>mfw this dumb ass can't stand the fact that his ninja barney looking jobber got COMPLETELY BTFO by someone who is *literally stronger than a god of destruction* and didn't even have to power up to do it

you are MAD, dumb ass.

What name would have Ben given him?

He actually looks more like something I would see from Kinnikuman

The strongest AYY LMAO

I think that's partly the point. He looks like a generic background alien, so you don't assume much from him, but he's really the most powerful fighter so far.

Odafags are faithful cock suckers.

>Ben 10 tier
What does that mean?

Ben 10 tier

Reminder that the average super fag has grown accustomed to shit, and happily accepts it as all they know

Meaning? I don't watch crap so I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Holy shit, he really does look like a Ben 10 character. Now I can't unsee.

Now I want to watch a Ben 10 anime adaptation.

Ben 10 is good though, very comfy. and ive always wanted to fuck my cousin so very relatable

>It's the uncoolest description of a character ever made

No. It's the only bara amongst a pool of scrawny noodle people. It's like Jiren and FemBroly were specifically designed to appeal to Western musclefags despite the fact that Japs prefer fuckbois.

Nah you just suck dick loser.

well, super sentai and tight spandex supers are old as fuck. I guess tight spandex supes are the oldest.

The Of king turned me gay

>Ben 10 tier characters
but ben 10 is better than 99% of shonen anime

I’m fine with Jiren, but I hate hit so much, mostly because his color scheme is so boring

fuck you ben 10 is 10/10 you stupid piece of shit
way better than dbz

user...don't you think...y-you should...help him out..? Since...l-like...you're so familiar with these chracters...and all...

He looks like a character from Ben 10 just replace the red with green and add the ominatrix logo somewhere.

>His smile is bright like the sun
When did he ever smile?

whats up with tori's new style? it made me hate the new arale and iirc the japs hated it too.

Isn't that after he eats all of Cracker's crackers? It's not the regular Gear 4.

I like that he's basically a buff ayylmao, instead of being the typical big headed grey with a skinny body, he's even more muscular than Goku (almost a Johnny Bravo). However, the outfit is incredibly uninspired.

Gains Matter

big grey

Explain

Get Lost

Are you talking about power or design?

The regular gear 4 looks like shit too so that doesn't help much

Ben 10 was amazing though, I liked the twist that the omnitrix was some sort of Noah's arc for the universe.

im going to kill this mother fucker

I love how assblasted people are that western children's cartoons are super OP.

Graypist

Jiren an analog for Superman.

If you weren't at least in high school when Ben 10 came out you need to leave.

>Watch the episode where Ben fights Vilgax for the first time
>TFW Man of Action used to be good
What the fuck happened?

I really doubt Toriyama has even heard of that Gaijin debate

You're right but the last season was weird and it contained too many political ideas. At least it was drawn so differently that I was able to decide it's another series and not a new season.

Not sure which season you are talking about but Ben 10 ended in Alien Force, everything else was just crashgrab, they milked that cow till the poor one was nothing but bones.

ultimate alien was cool when I was 14, I'm guessing the ultimate transformations is what people watched it for as opposed to alien force and ben 10 where the mini-arcs really carried the show.

>lewding ben and gwen
hang yourself

Ben 10 is a show about some kid who found a watch that could turn him into 10 different alien species who all have their own unique powers, later on he unlocks more aliens ofcourse, I thought it was pretty good when I watched it as a kid.
Here are some examples of the aliens he uses.

OG Ben 10 was goat. A shame that alien force and everything that came after was pure shit.

>OG Ben 10
>dat Gwen
>that implied wincest

what lifts do i need to do to get jiren physique

quality thread

>Not sure which season you are talking about
Ben 10: Omniverse

All the Pride Troopers could pass off as characters from something Western, maybe with the exception of Zoiray
Also you have their God of Destruction being pretty much the Joker and their angel blatantly being Harley Quinn

>Toppo is Batman
>Jiren is Superman
>Dyspo is the Flash
>Kahseral is Green Lantern
>Vuon is Wonder Woman (but male)

Too lazy to do the rest

>implied wincest
Literally where?

> mfw many of the newer ones just rehash the older ones' powers

Western cartoon industry is filled with pervs and pedos just as much as the anime industry, they just have to be more discreet about it. I'm sure if you rewatched it you would find some sexual implications here and there, these people can't help themselves.

Best thing in OG was Charmcaster

Is it?

>Implying that the show itself didn't lewd them already.
>that one episode where ben was stuck in one of his alien forms, because he got pregnant in that form.

Ben can beat Goku