The Brits have taken Lauren Southern into custody

Are they North Korea now? They're just detaining every pretty e-celeb

Attached: Lauren_Southern_Thumb_Retouched_1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZ7o1cxqBPU
youtu.be/QbbSv0m8CGI
twitter.com/BrittPettibone/status/973041134581796864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

duplicate thread

DO YOU EVEN WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER

>all hat disgusting makeup
>pretty
what are you, blind?

Lauren is Canadian and therefore a subject of Her Majesty, the Queen. There is nothing inappropriate about this so long as the Queen approves.

DOS DIGITS DOE

I like her Man voice.

I unironically hope the Brits execute all the trad thots.

lol where is lauren's finngol beta orbiter? he's usually the first to post in these threads

She needs to learn what BBC means....

BAN AMERICAN SUBHUMANS FROM Sup Forums ASAP!

Attached: 1512584113652.jpg (340x235, 11K)

i like the link to the source you posted. faggot

Why even post her here anymore? After her SA videos the shills/bots have made any conversation in a thread impossible.

Good luck lauren

>The more a person or a movement opposes the Jew, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.

THREAD

Abump

I do too. Its sexy and a nice compliment to her 9/10 ass.

>The Brits have taken Lauren Southern into custody
apparently her D.O.B in her passport is inaccurate.

He has probably killed himself

t. turk rapebaby

if you consider jew mongrel pretty

>apparently her D.O.B in her passport is inaccurate.
Rookie mistake

Attached: 1482199229222.jpg (750x1024, 232K)

thats retarded

I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH EEEEEEYYYYEEE QUUUUUUUUEEEEE

Attached: 1519037653734.png (1040x856, 1.13M)

You know this is going to go against them because pedophiles roam free in Britain, right?

Trump should do 100% economic sanctions until the rest of the world can be assured the UK's children are safe

The other one is getting shilled into oblivion. Just like this one will be. JIDF wants to make more fireteams.

Good, she can go full `488 instead of just dog whistling.

I don't mind being Anglo but fugg am I glad to be American instead of Commonwealth. Anyway, this girl is inching so close toward white nationalism that the suspense is hurting me. I wish she would just cross the line and join Richard Spencer & co.

Attached: LS.png (1103x633, 813K)

Source?

How many of our thots do they have to seize before we can declare war?

She is a White Nationalist, she can't shed her cucked skin until she's financially secure.

>t. turk rapebaby

Mutts like you obviously knows much more than me.

Attached: turkcunt.jpg (1392x2232, 689K)

How can you tell?

>She is a White Nationalist,

hahahha, funny coming from a MUTT.

Her ex boyfriend was black you fucking cuck.

How do you get this information? Her phone has been confiscated, not even Brittany has much information.

Her dog whistles are subtle, you have to listen carefully.

Attached: whistle.png (600x569, 531K)

maybe you should buy an add instead of shilling your SHIT content Lauren your not Sup Forums related and you'll never will be

if you consider camel toe coalburner pretty

her gender info also... Canada lists her as male

her gender info also... Canada lists her as male>>.

they dont have free speech. shes a attention whore who went just to be detained because her crappy vids have almost no views but some one else was getting attention so she has now injected herself into a situation that she was not needed in

>Are they North Korea now
Yes, only gayer

Attached: thought-crime.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Wrong. After war2 and in 1969 the queen gave up direct rule over canada

Could this be a shekel grab operation? Anyone find It a bit curious that just mere 48 hours since Pettibone was detained Southern couldn't let her steal all the thunder maybe now she will talk about the Uk's censorship all year instead of educating her follower's about the Jews

You're the biggest faggot I've ever seen on Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=UZ7o1cxqBPU

>But call him a Turk rape baby and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Her followers are neocons and the alt-lite, she'll chase away her base.

no, I can clearly see you're shilling

Attached: soy.png (249x203, 4K)

No, it's the right wing purge.

Lauren is perfect libertarian subverting the nazis. Pettibone can get arrested and I won't give a fuck, but Lauren is innocent

She's one of the main people bringing attention to south africa. Not even trump talks about it.

I see your point, there's also the bit she did with Generation Identity, a white nationalist organization: youtu.be/QbbSv0m8CGI

Don't let your memes be dreams, JIDF disinfo bro.

fuck off faggot go advertise elsewhere

Even if it was, it's not a big deal, she's doing good work () and it's all that matters.

>>But call him a Turk rape baby and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Watching american subhumnans like you pretending they are Greeks is the biggest joke ever.
Turkey after the balkan wars exist because of you. Go away and never reply to me filthy american subhuman.
Your white prostitutes from western Europe can forgive, but Greeks never.
You create the Turkish monser. Go to hell now with it.

Attached: 1510508011669.png (812x727, 133K)

Different realms. The Queen of Canada and the Queen of the United Kingdom are different entities even if both are the same person. Canadians are subjects of the Queen of Canada, not the Queen of the United Kingdom.

REAL THREAD

>>

>>

>>

>>

Attached: Lauren Southrn nude.png (2582x1476, 3.07M)

Honestly Lauren is the kind of girl who saw what happened to Brittany and then intentionally went to the UK hoping the same thing would happen to her so she would get attention.

My farts are smelling kinda rotten right now, lads. What medical conditions is that indicative of?

SOurce?

This. There's always an angle with everything these whores do. And it's always a personal one.

>so long as the Queen approves

Attached: 1519365818783.png (460x276, 153K)

So? Why would she turn down free publicity? She's an e-celeb, attention whoring is part of the job.

Yeah, let's focus on some personal hate you have for Southern, and not the UK acting like NK.

JIDF GTFO.

Hi heard she betrayed Faith Goldy in order to get that SA gig. I guess the bottled blonde will do anything for the shackles.

post source links or don't make a thread

Attached: NRZSrUG.png (417x310, 258K)

Sadly true.

Someone that knows told me,
>The reason they all got arrested was tommy was trying to start he's own infowars style show, now the gov can handle tommy but they don't want a daily show with a team of well known eceles Undermining the government .

Attached: IMG_0410.jpg (600x341, 73K)

She's hella stupid, but the brits are acting like Nazis.

I think she is doing this to gain back her fans. She lost a large amount because people found out she is a coalburner

> 3 foreign journalists imprisoned in 3 days
> Yet another paki rape gang emerges
> Every takeaway within 3 miles of me serves halal food
> Not a peep about any of this from the BBC
Shithole country confirmed.

>all these ecelebs get detained at the same time

it's almost like the Governments are working with these gatekeepers in helping to make them famous

Sad!

Send help

Move to Australia

Karma. Pay the toll

Anywhere but here to be fair Australia doesn't sound that much different

Britain is a police state no question about it. Why anyone would visit the country in it's current state is beyond me. The Leftists who control Britain will throw anyone in jail for speaking against their narrative. Anyone who currently lives in the UK should seriously consider leaving the country why they still can.

This is definitely true. However, she's aldo raising publicity about the Orwellian state of this shithole country.

On one hand I despise wrongthink laws but on the other hand I despise tradthots.

So I donno how I feel about this. I suppose by principle wrongthink laws are much worse than tradthots so i'm on her side but secretly I hope she gets shanked in british jail.

But where do we go?

on the plane to the UK

I'm sure the literal coal burner went to Africa with innocent intentions

>be tradthot
>fight for closed borders for 3 years
>countries of get to decide who they let in
>finally get what you want
>"omg NoOoO how can u arrest me"

Lauren isn't immune to criticism you beta cuck.

Attached: LS.jpg (488x1038, 54K)

I wonder how successful she'll be. A lot of Sup Forums doesn't take her seriously because she won't "name the Jew" etc., and her flirting with white nationalism must drive away non-whites.

>the UK is locking up known jewish agitators
Is the the day of the rope comming?

Attached: Laurenbook.png (551x675, 283K)

this

Attached: LS2.jpg (468x274, 18K)

That is not the chin of a Danish woman.

>Cayman Islands
What are you, a funds Manager?

Come on Ezra its time to let go

kike double agent detected

Attached: 1518122336011.jpg (898x628, 61K)

Lucky for you, my spoon was nearby:

twitter.com/BrittPettibone/status/973041134581796864

Attached: Capture.jpg (615x484, 45K)

hopefully theyll behead (((her))) on video, ISIS style.

If were a British citizen I would either the United States or Eastern Europe. I mean jesus christ man your government is allowing your women to be raped by muslims without consequence. While arresting the few men who try to put a stop too it. No country is perfect and has their own problems. However, what is going on in the UK is insane. How can a nation's government allow this? Just move to Eastern Europe or the United States before you fall victim to this insanity.

they all get pensions and dental/medical/20$+/hr minimum.

I know I've saved up enough for a work visa for the us I'm going out there at the end of this month and hopefully never coming back

unironic oblivious cannibalism

That was her redemption arc.