Raildex

Why do so many people hate our lovely and pure Kamijou Touma?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!y5hCHLZK!d4ifmA4f-AvEwLgUMr5UT0deMysCm15NoRXzmWv4MDw
mega.nz/#!3xwgzZbb!eF2oH2v76ytyUSXWconcj2GIMlp9l3Nstq4vd7V-M4o
desuarchive.org/a/thread/133671543/#q133692553_544
mega.nz/#F!Md1lEbbA!RYlCVW47pmuyKQ5LAn0n3g
mediafire.com/file/n072xqnc355wb1l/Index-san_Vol.1-5.zip
desuarchive.org/a/thread/159681826/#q159699655
desuarchive.org/a/thread/163476458/#q163489865
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Pure
Hmmmm

I really enjoyed reading volume 14 again, I thought that Terra was a very fun character. It's a shame Acqua put a stop to that

PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!

Go away.

Kuroko will win the Tomato with Misaki's help.

Right after Casual Vento

I really like volume 16 so far, it reads like a great book, not like an anime.

Happy that I decided to read instead of waiting.

Misaki looks deranged there

What is Crowley's philosophy?

I'm tempted to read him but he seems like a hack who went crazy.

All religion is essentially retelling the same story and humans are immature gods

>He really was the #1.

>this kills the kakineposter

Because he's (you) user.

*loser poster

I know Hamazura isn't the smartest, but what the fuck was he thinking when he wanted to send Mugino and Saiai to intercept Accel?

Why? Accel hasn't even had sex yet.

His haters are not living their life correctly.

In the same way that NBCUniversal and Warner Japan did not live their lives correctly.

I guess you are still pure even if it isn't by choice.

His mouth looks like a mustache.

He doesn't really have enough of a personality to have haters. Most people just don't care about him and it offends people who self insert because in their heads he's like omega James Bond.

kuroko tears soon

Why do I still read this shit?

Can literally anybody stop Kongou?

A fucking robotic mosquito and a rape van?

Because you stopped watching new anime a long time ago.

So what does that faggot actually look like?

Well the entire bit with Kongou in the anime is bad things would always happen to her. The thing is in the end she always made it out okay though.

Is the between the lines part of chapter 2 translated or not yet?

>wetback
>first appearance has him brandishing a knife after hopping a massive wall

In a way yes but at the same time no.

I miss negimadrawfag

they will form a love triangle soon

He's more interesting than Kamijou though. You've got to admit that.

Lo siento Kongou, pero ya amo a Mikoto

Wanted to post one last Kungou page because its amazing. I forgot this even happened.

Just when everybody though Accelorator was the cutest boy posted in the thread this guy comes and spoils your day.

t.Xochitl

She feeds it dead rats? I figured she'd give it live ones or let it hunt since it's anime.

I wonder if Kungou knows about "braining" and does she do it for her pet.

I want Mikoto to kiss me

Will the slice of life manga ever come back?

will it ever be fully translated?

That he might finally be free to be alone with his waifu, while also stalling him long enough to ditch the baby in a safe place too

find an autistic girl, get her to wear asymmetrical bangs, teacher her dualism as well as theory of forms, then wait 20 years for esper technology and she will be level 5 autistic zapper.

>$35 dollars for just 4 pieces
Jesus fucking christ

yet she wonders why her biri biri's are so small, too much artificial shit food filled with chemicals

Touma is literally perfect
and my husbando

It's more the fact that she doesn't eat much. Didn't she throw away an entire burger and fries only to eat a salad in one of the Railgun novels?

>$35
You must be joking... like seriously.
With freaking 35dollars, I can live a single weak with this amount of money.

Week*
Fuck.

Touma pls

Don't see how she could maintain her physical form with a low calorie diet. I mean, look at how much she runs in the series and is in general in motion, she's burning way too many calories to be under eating.

That and one of the clones went on a diet and became a smaller size than all the other misaka's, meaning she could lose some weight.

Can Mikoto support a heacrab, a cat and Touma financially?

>That could easily lead to something like the people from countries that insisted that french fries were vegetables, but that may have been unavoidable when the historical Mina her body was based on was from the country where people thought fish and chips “taste like mum’s cooking”.
How will bongs ever recover?

She's not exactly making bank anymore since the city is fucked and Touma's family is apparently about as well off as Mikoto's.

>next year of school
>touma moves in with misaka to leech off of her since he is poor
>she gets to control him to a certain extent
>her face when

Considering just how casually she spends shit tons of cash, yes

The brit shit talking has been pretty amusing

>has to have a middle school girl help him with his homework
>now has to mooch off of her too
How would he ever recover

By having a perverted NOW HIGHSCHOOLER love him in his apartment.

>$600 purse full of $5 candies
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

>they share a queen sized bed

To keep the headcrab busy if she runs into her and Touma.

Apparently she "reads" economics. Maybe she is fibbing about all the work she does and how good her grades are, since I highly doubt she's spent ten seconds reading economics.

Podemos hablar de la hermosura de mujer que es Mikoto?

reading economics does not make you good at economics, otherwise bankers would literally never require bailouts.

Why do you think they ask for bailouts?

>70000 for a purse to hold 500 yen candies

No wonder Touma gets irritated

Because they're too busy making profits for themselves. I specifically used the term 'requiring bailouts' rather than 'bad with money', because from their point of view, they're amazing with money, as their pockets are lined. Mikoto reading economics does not mean she's good at controlling her finances. Perhaps she took up economics because she was even worse at some point?

How does reading economics translate to personal taste? She has the money to blow and she's 14 with no regulation over such matters. It's amazing she doesn't spend it on dumber shit, honestly.

Well they do it because they make money.

Say you can go out tomorrow and spend everything in your bank and you will get bailed out, you'd do it too right?

Beyond that, economists and bankers aren't really the same thing, in simplest terms economists forecast where as bankers invest.

Imagine buying the exact same item for 500 dollars more, that is not smart spending my friend. Because you have money does not mean you spend it, that is why many people becomes homeless or poor again after winning the lottery.

Especially now that academy city is in ruins, it should be more clear than ever that she wasn't smart with her money, if she was she would've invested it in actual long term investments incase something happened to her. Or at the very least save it.

She's spending 200 dollars on lip balm. If I was 14 and had a single neuron fired that was even close to entertaining a similar thought, my father would have psychically smack all the hair off my head from wherever he was.

For sure, but bankers often have economics degrees, or at least some form of economic education, at the worst they have economists advising them (which I always thought was funny, we blame the bankers instead of the economists). It's difficult to use economists as my example because they work with theoretical amounts of money (well, theoretical beyond even the theoretical of money atm, since it's just 1's and 0's) so had to use bankers.

Fair enough.

I think touma needs to give her one of those speeches

No. He should ditch the freeloaders, so he can spend money for himself aswell.

>random Aogami

Is he able to teleport to wherever there's lewdness, even if it's in another dimension like fanart?

*live with misaka once this school year is over and get her to pay for a index and othinus apartment

Pretty good looking, actually. Misaka is missing out.

And she doesn't have her parents near her, and she's around frivolous ojous 24/7, ergo the problem

>thinking Touma would trust those two to live alone
Sphynx watching over them isn't enough

Shit grammar and spelling. You're not Etzali.

He is rather lucky though, gets two cute brown imoutos, and doesn't have to spend hundreds of grands everytime they go out

mommy needs to give her bad girl a lesson

Then a big house with a yard, with a dog house outside for Index and a bird cage for Othinus.

There is the Raws (if you needed, no need to waste $35)
► 1. "Scans" from Scanon:
>Index-san volume 1: mega.nz/#!y5hCHLZK!d4ifmA4f-AvEwLgUMr5UT0deMysCm15NoRXzmWv4MDw
>Index-san volume 2: mega.nz/#!3xwgzZbb!eF2oH2v76ytyUSXWconcj2GIMlp9l3Nstq4vd7V-M4o
>Source: desuarchive.org/a/thread/133671543/#q133692553_544

► 2. Digital Copy (rips) from user Raildex
>Full DC Raw Vol.1 to Vol.5
mega.nz/#F!Md1lEbbA!RYlCVW47pmuyKQ5LAn0n3g
or
mediafire.com/file/n072xqnc355wb1l/Index-san_Vol.1-5.zip
>Source
desuarchive.org/a/thread/159681826/#q159699655

About translate:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/163476458/#q163489865

That could very well be referring to Tabigake as well, he also travels around is dumb enough to threaten Crowley

Thanks.

Queensized bathtub*

>Coronzon corrupts Misaka

I honestly have no idea what he's trying to get at here and I am English. Has Kamachi not heard of the roast dinner or what?