Who would win?

Who would win?
I personally think Madara would win because he has so much shit to use on Yhwach to the point where Yhwach would exhaust all his power before Madara does. I mean you have Madara's limbo clones, his susano'o that make clones of itself that can also send down meteors and do other jutsus, and Madara's raw power and strength. It'd be a tough fight but Yhwach would lose in the end.

if ywach doesn't know anything about hte sharingan then as soon as ywach makes eye contact he'll be under genjutsu and get killed easily when he tries to attack an illusion.

I think the gap is too huge since the guy can do time power and shit.

Yhwach just king crimson's Madara's neck in half and that's that.

Power levels overall were lot higher in Bleach so Ywach without doubt. Now Madara vs Blackbeard would be a lot more fair fight.

Yhwach changes to the future in which all of Madara's powers are useless and kills him.

Power levels are higher in Naruto than in One Piece. Madara wins. Bleach>>>>Naruto>>OP

Naruto powerlevels are and have always been above anything one piece has.

One Piece peaks around Pain arc+ powerlevel.

>Power levels overall were lot higher in Bleach
lul

Yhwach, I like his mustache

>Power levels overall were lot higher in Bleach
aside from Yhwach and Aizen, they really aren't.
It's those two alone that carry the entire verse.

Forgot about the Captain, Royal Guard, and a few others didn't you?

>Drop CT
gg ez

top tier naruto characters were continent buster's at best while in one piece there are several characters who can destroy the world

Could Yhwach take on the likes of Giorno?

Sadly, Madara would win because he has no weaknesses as stated by Kishimoto.

The problem is that you have a villain with strict weaknesses (Antithesis, War Powers, hibernation sleep) going up against a guy who is invincible.

It's total bullshit and a completely unfair fight.

Madara's weakness is getting attacked from behind when he least expects it (Hashirama, Black Zetsu).

The power levels are way too different. Yhwach is for all intents and purposes, a god. If he had the Almighty he can just make a future where Madara drops dead and make it come true. Plus, since Yhwach is a spiritual being made of reiatsu, Madara wouldn't even be able to touch him or even see him.

Kill yourself.

They're all vastly below the god tiers in naruto or bleach with the possible exception of Ichibei

No because his power is basically king crimson and we all saw how that went.

Can Yhwach even beat Aizen?

Do you even have to ask?

His Chad palm thrust were simply too much to handle for Aizen's virgin kido