O

O

MY

RUBBER

NEN

DICK

This fight was the most intricate, complex fight in any battle manga. The choreography and most importantly the mental battle between Chrollo and Hisoka was amazing. No fight in any other series can keep up with this.

your mom

This was the most well directed piece of action in a manga. Togashi is truly a God.

You gotta give props to Chrollo for using Sun and Moon so good but since he took that power from someone I have to wonder why someone wanted a power so complex and hard to use? If you want to blow people up a power like Bomber's seems way more practical and flexible.

Never forget

IIRC he was okay with Chrollo borrowing their abilities but slightly pissed at the phantom troupe for giving it to him.

I'm interested on how is going to deal with the inevitable rematch. His power set he had during the fight was definitely suited for taking advantage of the crowd, and it's not like the battle towers going to let them duke it out again after that r-right?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Hisoka vs. Chrollo fight. The flow of the battle is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the moves will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Hisoka’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these maneuvers, to realise that they’re not just "cool"- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Hisoka vs. Chrollo truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the foreshadowing of Hisoka’s existential catchphrase “O, MY RUBBER NEN!” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Yoshihiro Togashi’s genius wit unfolds itself on their magazine pages. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes I do have a Sun and Moon tattoo in my hand but you cannot see it it's only for the people with above average shounen taste.

What’s sad is, this could be and most likely an unironic post

This fight was fucking shit
How you gonna interrupt the action with pages filled with nothing but exposition
Having to have Hisoka explain what's going because Chrollo's power is so fucking convoluted is just the cherry on top of the shit cake
Fuck this manga

If you didn't enjoy the chrollo vs hisoka fight or if you don't enjoy the current intellectual arc, what the fuck are you expecting from HxH and why did you like it in the first place?

The strategy was on another level. HxH is as goat as could be.

I don't like HxH
The ONLY thing I liked about it was the Chimera Ant arc
Everything else was shit

Well, Quwrof's on a boat filled with potential victims. He may very start Operation Titanic 2: The Death of a Clown or the alternate title, How To Get Away With Genocide.

That's pretty ironic since chimera ants arc IS about exposition and understanding how much impact each characters choices make in light of their thoughts and characterization. That's pretty much how the manga carried on.

How the hell to you get up to the CA arc if you hated everything else?

My friends kept bugging me to read it and I thought it would get good
Greed Island almost made me drop it forever but I was curious to see CA because everyone always talks about it. It was okay but it went right back to being shit afterwards

Right you are my fellow intellectual, Quwrof was also lying about his upgraded powers.
He was using his allies in the audience to mess with HIsoka to make it look like he was doing it all by himself.

heh, humans... :)

Horikoshi has already explained that this is just hyperbole, like when you say "user is a thousand times more retarded than a monkey without a brain".