Lauren Simonsen DETAINED

Lauren Simonsen saw how much publicity Martin Sellner and Brittany Pettibone got after being detained in the UK and thought she would have herself a piece of the pie. #FREESIMONSEN

Attached: lauren southern ----.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/one-in-2-000-uk-people-might-carry-vcjd-proteins-1.13962
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23757133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 12.22.56 AM.png (583x519, 152K)

sage this e-celeb stuff, she'll be out by the hour

this also conservatives are FOR closed borders

They confiscated her phone and passport, that's a decent sign they're going to detain her for a while.

"The real thread" is trash, I see

Someone that knows told me,
>The reason they all got arrested was tommy was trying to start he's own infowars style show, now the gov can handle tommy but they don't want a daily show with a team of well known eceles Undermining the government .

Attached: IMG_0132.jpg (750x500, 59K)

we have 3 threads on this, faggot

I called it yesterday this cunt was jealous of Sellner and his cunt. She wants the publicity to get her clicks up. I hope she gets held and beaten.

Attached: thikk.gif (350x350, 1.93M)

These people are fucking insufferable. The whole lot of e-celeb cancer needs to die already. They fucking won't though because they have JIDF spamming their bullshit every fucking day.

Hope this helps it gain momentum

>cunt
>cunt
>cunt
>cunt
>cunt
>cunt

Attached: 1519060241607.jpg (480x542, 51K)

Ah yeah bite off your nose to spite your own face!
Try harder

This faggot with the Brit flag again? DIE OF AIDS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: WCoyGeKt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Post proof!

Send Michael Savage to save her. He's been banned from the UK for ten years at least.

Dumb thot knew this would happen, she just couldn't stand another e-thot getting all the attention. Her dumb ass is lucky they didn't detain her in South Africa.

Send her to the interracial breeding grounds

PUBLICITY STUNT
that's all tbqh, irl Homeland Security dgaf of people driveling autism online
>t. law degree

I wish I had his combover game.

How do I boycott the UK? I don't think I've ever bought anything from there?

Also a reminder that the British are filthy and carry an incurable disease in their brains:
>One in 2,000 UK people might carry vCJD proteins
nature.com/news/one-in-2-000-uk-people-might-carry-vcjd-proteins-1.13962
The pathogen is also nearly indestructible. Even extreme heat doesn't necessarily kill prions.

>I don't want foreigners to enter my country or any country in europe even when I have 0 to do with them, but I can enter any country I wish, because reasons

>visiting is the same as residency and dependence on welfare without integration
>anti-migrant stance is blanket across everyone from outside the border rather than differentiating between people from cultures destructive to a nation vs cultures compatible with it

Why am I replying to a leaf... I know better.

This is e-celeb bullshit is becoming like a Sup Forums version of Coronation Street or Eastenders.

Suppressing them only makes them more popular. Don't those idiots realize that's the biggest draw they have?

God, totalitarians are so fucking retarded.

Attached: DrumpfTrain.png (1006x335, 83K)

>hear her friends go to Britain
>they got detained
>"hmm maybe Is should go to?"

woman.

The war on thots continues

>"Open" "secular" democracy detains journalists at the border for doublewrongthink.
>Journalist with pre-existing plan to visit Airstrip One decides going will bring more light on problem

What are you, twelve?

Decriminalize thots.

Shhhh faggot your eceleb whore is probably faking this for attention

Make sure to donate!

Attached: laurensupport.jpg (1108x884, 417K)

>faking a UK government agency detaining her, having detained and deported two others over the weekend for the same reason

Damn, that must take some orbiter-bux to arrange...

PayPal meand I'll show you

Lauren is better than Pettibone though. Pettibone is the worst female eceleb in America.

Still want her to pet my bone.

Imagine if 100 people did the same.
The press wouldn't be able to keep it under wraps (don't know if they are trying) and red pills would follow when people search the names. LS is a very presentable face of the alt-lite. Some beta orbiters may be chadified.

hahahhahhaha

the state of pol

This 2bh desu on the honest if big true.

Lauren leave this board

Attached: 2458D3D1-F578-4D62-8110-A85B04390E59.jpg (745x1024, 179K)

Lauren getting blacked regularly is such an amazing fantasy

Nice bot.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

> how to boycot
FOX News. Serriously, one (1) segment on Tucker and ALL the American Mid-West will go full 1776.

Attached: george-washington-9524786-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 192K)

niggerish

he's the real OG. banned before the alt media took off. Laura Ingram too

>(((Simonsen)))
>(((Pettibone)))

> let's let a faggot ass piece of shot island like England have the ability to detain Americans

They found a spork in her anus.

What can we do to take advantage of this? Can we get right leaning MSM like Fox or the Daily Mail to cover this? Journalists being arrested for wrongthink is a new tier of Orwellian.

UK IS ANTISEMITE!!!!!!!
STOP DETAINING JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: sure.jpg (310x259, 29K)

All whites need to start saying "I'm not white, i'm jewish" when criticizing shit on social media.

is pettibone juden?

The only English thing I own is a Sten Mk II and A Norton Commando MK II that is near impossible to find parts for. What does the UK have to offer no cuisine that's noteworthy they stopped making any stuff years ago. I think it's safe to say the British Empire has fallen

It's not really news here we know you don't have freedom of speech allready

Goddamn coalburner.

Attached: 1488661034658.png (512x384, 268K)

Attached: 13-gifs-of-dogs-wishing-you-a-happy-hump-day-barkpost-why-do-kids-hump-pillows-l-48e16982e3950014.gi (500x333, 469K)

Slay the trad thots.

>Inb4 leftypol and retarded mgtow logic.

The truth is irrelative to gender you fucking idiots. If she says the Truth, it doesn't make it wrong because its a woman saying it. Do no allow Marxist subjectivity to subvert your idea of Truth.

>constantly advocate for stronger borders and national sovereignty
>whines when they're denied entry to a country
these e-celebs have no fucking brain

Attached: 1520275493449.gif (296x259, 999K)

Finally someone calls Lauren by her real name

Attached: 1498582062039.png (1171x803, 279K)

GAB vs Sup Forums
(GAB is non-pozed twitter: gab.ai)

8/10 threads here are slide or demoralization threads. And when you do get a good thread - it is immediately pozed with spam garbage.
GAB is a better alternative. It's also anonymous (pseudonyms are used). A #pol channel could be created and everyone could post there. Each post would be the equivalent of a thread (anyone can comment under the post). The post owner is the moderator.
The advantage of this system would be - over time - you could build up a list of good posters and follow them and block shills.
Posts can also be up-voted so you could also filter on that (if you want to).

Attached: gab.png (573x617, 58K)

Bring on the Finn

Attached: 1501652401808m.jpg (1024x551, 56K)

kek

>lying sluts play victim so their mutt orbiters donate more shekels so they can afford to keep on riding that BEC (Big Euro Cock)

How sad must you be to be a mutt orbiter of these freaks. "DEM YURO MEN ARE BETAS N SHEET" whilst paying them to be fucked by Euro men. Southerners was a known slut clubber in Paris who fucked dozens of French men, some Niggers.

I don't understand what problem people have with this name? It's a normal scandinavian name.

>Right wingers and centre right people being arrested and sent illegally to detention centres with NO CHARGES and being deported whilst 30,000 experienced Jihadists walk the streets and 160,000 financiers and supporters of Wahabbism walk the streets.
>Roving arab and african rape gangs are still active with upto 1mn girls affected
>Gangs walk the streets with acid,knives and guns
>Radical communists are attacking people and businesses just for uttering anything right of Stalin.
>has no problem with this
>Literally reverse political asylum in current year (((UK))) of Canadian,American and Austrian citizens.

There's something highly disturbing about this.
The (((Home Office))) are opening Pandora's box with this that even normies will be outraged at this not to mention the sheer number of followers and viewers across the west that know these people.

This just proves the establishment are terrified of the truth. All during and just after the SAUDI PRINCE's visit to the UK.

Lauren was being held under Schedule 7 of the Terrorism act 2000 and asked questions about her relationship with Britt,Martin and Tommy and why she attended a conference of Dutch nationalists at the weekend and her actions with Defend Europe,Generation identity and the leaflets she handed out in Luton last month.
Link related is what Schedule 7 means
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23757133
She's now been deported from the Calais Control Zone and banned from the UK.
How ANYONE can support this is ridiculous when our government is literally letting Islamist terrorists, their wives and their children into the country is mind boggling.

Reminder: Another Islamic rape gang this time in 93% white Telford that also murdered white girls was revealed yesterday. Little to no media attention

Attached: Lauren southern banned from UK.jpg (610x859, 191K)

Ayyyy

Attached: Lauren Southern- inb4 account gets deleted.jpg (583x500, 76K)

Meanwhile;
>muzzies flood in like a mudslide.
>Journalist being denied for "racism"
You are retarded, kindly kys

thing is no media inform about this here,
not even about thousands of raped kids in UK, they just ignore it. They will report about every attack by "nazis" against niggers etc but horrible things like this and silence. They talk about freedom of press but only about freedom of those who ahve same opinions as them, others can rot in jail. fucking hell get me out of here,

ooww Sally won't like that

Talk in your native spic tongue, and stop using most technology.

Hopefully they keep her locked up.

Thot status: Patrolled.

Lauren paid good money for this publicity, we're going to have three threads up all day for a week.

Attached: hide-eceleb-threads.png (1129x738, 269K)

He anhero'd he's gone now

Attached: fingol promises his face.png (1076x847, 473K)

Yup.
We gotta meme the UK as Nazis for detaining our second favorite Khazar Milkers.

I hope a snackbnar stabs her.
>coalburner dies
>snackbars get antagonized

It's like kill two birds with one stone

All social media is cancer. The moment you have an id number and voting system it all turns to shit.

So are they calling in and reporting themselves prior to traveling for fame and betabux or are they legitimately getting 1984'd ?

Sup Forums sees anything vaguely germanic and assumes it's a Jewish name.

Fucking newfags.

Attached: 1520850741346.png (1200x800, 1.17M)

>She wants the publicity to get her clicks up.
She wanted publicity so therefore it's okay that the UK is turning into a police state where anti immigration opinions are not allowed. On a scale from zero to potato how stupid are you?

Attached: Boi Monopoly.jpg (626x768, 77K)