Black man here

black man here.

you white people have gotten what you deserve. america is being taken over by my people, and I'm glad. you've raped the minds and the souls of my people, and what youre getting is simply karma.

next time don't drag a bunch of people from one place to another and force them to work for hours at a time in the blazing sun. regardless if our skin can take it not. also regardless if my people sold us to you. it doesnt matter. YOU BOUGHT US. and that is all that matters.

the poverty and such is not the worst part of what you have done to us. its the rape of our minds. you have brainwashed my people to see you as superior. as much as they proclaim to hate you, its obvious that underneath all of that is envy. my people are envious of you and that is because you taught them to be.

you've infiltrated their unconscious minds and implanted false ideas about your superiority. fuck you all and I hope this country is burned to the ground. I'm glad my people are taking over. good riddance America.

Attached: 7E4cEWy.gif (480x270, 1.94M)

Hi there agent Steve. Or was it Jake?

But Jews brought you here. And Jews owned you. And like over 98% of people in America didn't have slaves.

You're one dumb nigger.

Niggers are too few in number and too fucking stupid to take over anything. Spics are what we should be worried about.

WAKANDA 4 LYFE
FUK WITE PEEPOL

Black Dynamite was pretty good desu.

YOU ARE REAPING THE BENEFITS OF IT, THEREFORE YOU GET BLAMED.

U idiots got sold to us by your own people.

Try to imagine you are in the Atlanta Ghetto. You get a look at this "6 foot Nigger" as he walks out an alleyway. You stay still because you believe his vision is based on movement like the Chinese. But no, not the nigger. You look at him and he looks at you. And thats when the attack comes, not from the front, but the sides from the other two niggers you didnt even know were there. For you see the nigger is a pack hunter, he uses gangsigns and head bobbing to coordinate attacks and he is out in force today. And he comes at you with this, a shitty 9mm pistol. He shoots you here or here, maybe across the belly spilling out your spaghetti. The point is, you are alive when they start to rob you.

Attached: latest.jpg (224x266, 9K)

Wrong, you’ll be outbred and ruthlessly exterminated by Mexicans

>.

Attached: gubgubgub.gif (400x224, 1.1M)

Your reaping the benefits of whypepo fighting for your freedom yes? You reaping the benefits of whypepo for letting you free as well right? Your also reaping the benefits of your hard working ancestors right?

I think it's balanced out at this point. Whites enslaves blacks, whites fight/fight against 50/50 to free blacks, and now blacks drag down the rest of the country (which is primarily white).

If you don't wanna live with whypepo, you can hop back onto the boat to Africa and see what black privilege does to an entire continent.

lol the spics are genociding you first, dumb nigger.

There are more le 56% meme facers than you and for the forseen century. dumb nigger

lmao nigger you got sold by your own people

>black man here.
Stopped reading right here.

>Proportion of the population unchanged in 200 years
>Projected to remain that way for the next century
>Democrats keeping you in poverty
>"We're taking over"

Sure thing nigger, Sage

Your reaping the benefits you dumb nigger, we should've shipped every last nigger back to Africa after war.

You niggers probably have more slave owner DNA than the average white person. Niggers are 20% white on average, mostly from getting raped by slave owners.

our minds are colonized. there are no actual benefits except for hedonistic bullshit.

How am I reaping the benefits of it, I live in poverty and want to die every day.

my women feel that they are ugly because of your bullshit white beauty standards. fuck you

THat means niggers are part kike

Post your hand, nigger.

Your women feel ugly because your women are ugly. Why do you think Asian women pay loads for surgery to make them look more like white people? Whites are just naturally more attractive, at least the ideal white person.

Attached: 1478420636061.jpg (1280x1440, 215K)

Niggers taking over? Your birth rates are abysmal in the USA along with abortion. All statistics and predictions have your population level staying the same or reducing over the coming decades. You’re not taking over shit.

Sure

Attached: 1520733532154.webm (534x398, 869K)

nigger subhuman ape

no, youre not. white people have brainwashed everyone to see them as that. when white people came to Asia, Asians thought they looked like freaky aliens. its the conditioning that makes people think youre more attractive. I know i dont think you're very attractive. definitely not as attractive as youre made out to be.

Standards of Beauty... that almost everyone else in Eurasia has.

Don't forget the fact that they're killing each other off by shooting at each other for wearing different colour shirts.

You're ancestors were the bastards and play toys of the Rothschilds. Northern whites liberated your asses from those bastards in the South.

>white people have brainwashed everyone to see them as that
How?

So instead of letting conservative whites fix it, you're just going to say fuck it, and let america turn to ruin with your already admitted brainwashed minds?

the media obviously. magazines. movies. tv shows. advertisements. it seeps into your subconscious mind.

I know this is a bait thread, but black fertility rates have remained the same. Spics are going to replace both of us.
the black race is just as fucked as whites.

Attached: kill.jpg (500x500, 36K)

The fastest way to improve black lives is for them to take up Judaism.

Nigger, post your hand with timestamp or gtfo
>black man here
Post hand, pathetic LARPer.

Black people taking over only make up 14 percent of the population in America.

>you’ve raped the minds
Yeah...your people don’t have those.

>black man here.

Om Sup Forums that means the same thing as "fellow white man here"

Attached: 174l9v.jpg (500x350, 34K)

Hate to break it to you buddy but you’re not taking over the country, the spics are. You’ll probably be even more irrelevant once they’re the majority

Nigga chill I just started being an "adult' 5 years ago I didnt do shit I dont deserve no shit karma.

And i dont think anything bad is gonna happen, >MAGA ERA INCOMINZG

Attached: 1516247588729.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Attached: 0F352A0E-ABAC-4FFD-B3C5-1BF7F9C9BCE5.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Not irrelevant. Niggers will be dead once spics are a majority.

If it is nothing but cultural conditioning then how can there be attraction at all? Is cultural conditioning somekind of brainwashing that permanently alters peoples brain chemistry to adjust their responses to certain images and stimuli?

>black man here.
You say you are black, but much of your genome has been bleached.

You aren't black, you're half white. YOUR ancestors brought you here.

Attached: generation al sharpton.jpg (506x271, 51K)

>claims to be black
>can read

Be more specific. Most beauty magazines are multiracial.
What you're saying is
>beautiful white woman on TV
>people find her attractive
>somehow this is white people's fault
No. This is just people finding white people attractive. In a world where everyone has black hair, brown eyes and brownish skin, seeing someone with gold hair, blue eyes and pale skin is very exotic.
If anything the media is anti-white. What about all the dumb blonde stereotypes? And the incessant bullying of ginger people in tv?

You are reaping the benefits for not having to live in an aids/malaria/dengi infested shit hole, crawling with niggers who's only purpose in life is making you fucking miserable.

You better start sucking the white mans dick for saving you from a fate worse than death.

You ain't got Mexican numbers nigger get out of here and do something with yourself.

Your people? Half of you don't live to leave the womb let alone to reproduce you fucking shitskin. It's hispanics who are taking over and they don't seem particularly fond of you either.

Attached: DB537746-09A4-4F1A-86DA-7D8A6DB77277.jpg (400x309, 23K)

Slaverys been over with for 150 years already man, let it go already. How long have (you) been a slave anyway?

You're all dumb niggers for replying. Get a fucking life.

>black man here.

Attached: I was born a poor black child.jpg (473x240, 18K)

>my people

America is being taken over by everyone BESIDES niggers.

>Jews with the media
>Latinos with the population
>Asians with tech
>Indians in health

Niggers literally BTFO

Also, you are saying that we have brainwashed you to become envious. You are envious because we are far better off than you are. That isn't us brainwashing you, that is you realising that we are better.

They also kill their unborn out of convenience. Spics have a better chance than the niggers since they’re so goddamn fertile. A bee could land on a bean’s arm and it would get pregnant.

Attached: 818B4116-08FD-436E-B817-C38C5445C9C6.jpg (750x983, 529K)

Attached: 20180312_000443.jpg (3264x1840, 1.88M)

Your post reeks of envy. This is what all this anti-white stuff is about. Envy. Instead of looking at us as an inspiration, you throw your toys out of the pram and blame everyone for your problems.

>black man here.
>america is being taken over by my people
Sorry bro, but it's the Mexicans that are doing that. Mexicans, Mongrel and the Globalists. If you kill them, Whiteys in America will move back to Europe so you can create Wakanda.

Attached: E42G921.jpg (612x496, 44K)

no, dumb fuck. white women are shown with subliminal messages that they are the most beautiful. my hand.

Attached: xjsjs.jpg (768x1024, 40K)

Le 56% meme is real. Where's timestamp?

>white women are shown with subliminal messages that they are the most beautiful
If pictures of white women are enough to make people think that they are attractive, then white women are that attractive to those people.

>13% taking over the country

Attached: 6a00d8341e75ed53ef01156f877446970c.jpg (281x266, 30K)

>people have gotten what you deserve. america is being taken over by my people, and I'm glad. you've raped the minds and the souls of my people, and what youre getting is simply karma.

Yeah well, dumbass, we never went out of our way to enslave you, you were just there, we had guns, you didn't, that's what happened. Slavery was super common 3-400 years ago. You're acting like black people were the only slaves in history. Who built the Pyramids genius? Aliens?

No timestamp. Doesn't count. You aren't black, why do you lie on the Internet?

Nigs are holding steady at about 12.5 % of the population. They are not taking over anything. It is Hispanics that are taking over and excluding the Caribbean nig/spic mixtures most spics are more racist toward nigs than whites are.

By white people i think you mean jews...its ok you got confused from all the indoctrination...its ok help us destroy the jew and we can make a form of peace

Attached: IMG_0596.jpg (2393x2159, 1.93M)

If the white man falls so do you nigger , when rome fell the it was alright for the black man

Are you oone of those "everything is made from cotton" step and fetchits?

What’s more attractive?
>smelly, low iq thick nostrils and massive lips person
>or a higher iq, fair haired and skin blue eyed person with strong jaw and striking features
Hmmmmm, must be subliminal messaging, never mind the fact media is completely anti white.

Also I get a few pretty dark images from reverse image searching that pic.

fuck of you low iq wetlock kike nigger

Attached: 1518480475589.jpg (683x743, 94K)

>my people
>people
chuckled, sage

fuck off.

Attached: djdjsjs.jpg (768x1024, 43K)

Fucking die then. No one will miss you.

Or better yet, ask why you live in poverty. What are your qualifications? Any transferable skills? If you can't get a job because you have no skills or work ethic, you're a pathetic waste of space regardless of race.

If you just refuse to work, you're a fucking gib and deserve to live in poverty leeching off of the welfare state.

so I guess all the times you had the paid-for option to pack the fuck up and LEAVE wasn't enough? I've noticed that your "people" never bothered to ONCE ASK for you to COME HOME BLACK MAN.
NOT.
ONCE.
I guess they were all HIDING OUT in Wakanda. They didn't want your Black asses neither!

Attached: 1508593067863.jpg (416x310, 45K)

Who gives a shit about race? Its a persons character that is important, not what a person thinks. You might say that white people, or right people, conservatives, Republicans are racist, when in fact they are not. Republicans abolished slavery, were the first to elect black senetors, congressmen, cabinet members, ect. We right wingers on average don't give a shit about race. The left however makes it seem like we are racist because it is easy to hate someone that starts trouble. Stop believing in propaganda and go read some history books

That could be any random. Write date and time and Sup Forums on your hand. Everyone else does. Orherwise we don't have to believe that you are black.

its not that simple, but okay. fucking faggot

p. good bait

Culture issue not an appearance issue. Black girls can be fine as hell. But it's a case by case basis.

I just can't stand loud as fuck, obnoxious people, especially females. It just so happens all of the black females I know are ratchet as fuck.

Yea, you know, the more I think about this.... american blacks are probably the most likely group of americans to have ancestors who were actual slavers.

Ironically, they're the ones who bear the most guilt genetically.

Spics are taking over, not you, and they're not your people. They want you exterminated much more than whitey does.

>it’s just karma!
What a persuasive argument. We should all pay for what none of us alive did. I guess we should all lie down and die now?
I think not. If you want to play revenge politics, if you want to play group guilt, we’ll play your game, and you will lose bloodily. You think we’re fighting? If we were fighting to win, we would end you. The only reason why you’re alive is because white people fight for peace.
This is why I have less and less sympathy for black people. They genuinely hate white people and they don’t care if children are killed. In their eyes we are all guilty for all the ways that they fall short. It doesn’t matter that our institutions have done everything in their power to make a more equitable society for you.

Well your struggle is your own, I don’t give a shit about you anymore. I can’t wait for white people to stop helping you and to let you prove yourselves.

Attached: image.jpg (773x425, 278K)

You're not black

Attached: shaun_kang.jpg (424x398, 24K)

Do you really want to live in a country run by people of color? Look how dysfunctional and unsafe they are.

>taken over by my people
since when are mexicains your people, nigger?

Niggers gonna nig.

lmao when Latinos are the mayority in the country you'd wish white people were at the top again

That's LITERALLY A PICTURE OF THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARD

Let me ask you a real, honest question OP.

Do black people believe in mutual reciprocity? Do they have any kind of honor code? Do they remember when their fellow man does right by them?

Because to me, it seems that they don’t. So I have no interest in doing anything for black people.

Stealing phones doesn't count as a timestamp, Jamal

You live under the illusion of when you come to power you will maintain the country as white people have done.
With that well-being and technology.
Unfortunately, talent is not something that is contagious, so surely:
That which was golden will be black