Which big anime creator will be accused of sexual harassment first? I bet it will be Miyazaki

Which big anime creator will be accused of sexual harassment first? I bet it will be Miyazaki.

i love how leftists are tearing each other apart with this crazy witch hunt. easy victory for trump in 2020

obviously it's Yamakan

Gorilla-sensei

Pretty sure he was already accused of sexual harassment back when he was kicked out of Kyoani. It just didn't make a big splash because it's Japan.

Check them.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums if you want to discuss Sup Forums garbage.

This isn't even remotely anime related.

sexual harassment is a joke in japan

Anno harassed Noriko Hidaka and arguably Yuko Miyamura. On a very Japanese way, read passive-agressive, Miyamura likes to shit over Shinji on interviews and her favorite scene from 3.0 was when Asuka kicked Shinji

God bless that guy.

Anyone being exposed would actually be very bad for anime

because than the government would use do that as a leverage to further regulate the anime industry

Especially if happens before the Olympics

Is anyone old enough to remember the NON EXISTENT YOUTH bill?

Yeah, Japanese right wingers have always tried to censor anime

Fuck off Sup Forums

remember when 'rape is saying hello in japanese' was a thing?

Toriko author got away with underage solicitation

Isn't sexual harassment just part of the culture over there? It happens constantly right?

back to your containment safe space

You suck at checking em

In one hand, modern anime defend the same values of Japanese right wingers. In the other hand, otakus are the shame of Japan and they're too right-wingers even for the hardcore Japanese right. It's similar to how the GOP will never publically acknowledge the support of the alt-right

Checked

Its the saddest thing ever to watch as a liberal. I can't believe they actually just doubled down on the "we will just call him racist and sexist over and over" strategy. Instead of it being a wake up call, people just let trump play them over and over without even realizing it. Fucking reality is retarded, I am going to go watch anime so I can escape this planet for 20 minutes.

Also dubs

Checked

Fuck off.

Nope. Just busted for drugs.