Australian Abos were genetically isolated for at least 50k years before European contact...

Australian Abos were genetically isolated for at least 50k years before European contact. Sentinelese at least 60k years, and still have zero outside contact. Many fringe African ethnicities have been isolated for 50k+ years. The San people diverged 200k years ago.

Behavior Modernity occurred 40-50k years ago. Homo Erectus went extinct around 70k years ago. Denisovans and Neanderthals went extinct around 40k years ago. A few fringe Homo species died around 10k years

The ethnicities with the greatest amount of genetic isolation, also have the lowest IQ, and lowest contributions towards civilization as we know it today. The ethnicities with the greatest amount of genetic interaction with others have the highest IQs, and contributions to CIV.

Any biologists or geneticists want to overview this for me?

Attached: 1481423095413.png (698x329, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/6013398-erectus-walks-amongst-us
youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U
youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4
youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
nature.com/articles/nature25444
nature.com/articles/ejhg2014106.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_K2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26515539/
youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2015/07/18/these-red-haired-chinese-mummies-come-from-all-over-eurasia-dna-reveals/#4796fcdd3e2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is why I say having a kid with a black guy is flushing 50,000 years of history down the toilet

also should add that as homo sapiens left africa, they bred with other homo species, so much, that certain ancestry populations are as much as 10% archaic human, and from different species of archaic human depending on where they settled.

Lets build “ short bus” nations for these fuckers and be done with it

Let the rest of us advance

We whites also imprisoned and executed criminals, which prevent them from have children. We got rid of the bad genetics only to import it from shithole countries.

The short bus nations will have their own shit, and we can tell them to fuck off and mind their own business, since they already acheived nirvana

Help niggers build wakanda on the african continent and then leave them to their own cannibalisic voodoo devices, its not our problem

why not list your sources so we can get straight to the fict-ignoring food fight ?

>ITT morons completely overlook a commie's attempt at "debunking" racial purity by using genetically pure, intellectually stunted (black) specimens as an argument for the disadvantages of not race-mixing
Keep trying, you /leftypol/ faggot. White is right and you'll never dilute our bloodlines with your nigger genes.

Saged.

Leave these ignorant niggers to their own device for a decade or two, and they will worship us as gods for our wisdom and technology

Those isolated countries are emotional iq genius factories.... its apples and pomegranates, ferdinand!

Attached: hahah.jpg (123x125, 4K)

well at least I know why Sup Forums say the Jews are using *Biological* weapons.

>Homo Erectus went extinct around 70k years ago.

did it though?

goodreads.com/book/show/6013398-erectus-walks-amongst-us

If our choices are communistic inclusion, which leads to decline or mass genocide of retarded niggers and space exploration, then genocide and advancement. Blm opened pandoras box, and this is what you got

With isolation you adapt for situation X aren't forced to overthink it you just go with the local rules like a plant looking for sunlight and nutrients. So low IQ in that case is possible. But you ain't stupid it's the environment not putting pressure on you to evolve.
Neadnderthal, Erectus, Denisovsan might have mixed back into Sapiens is plausible but we don't even have enough dna to crossreference it along millions of people, even with the right dna extacted from fossils sample could take 7 years of work then couple years of peer reviews so it's 12 years at best to prove it.
Also even you been career of Homo Errectus dna doesn't mean shit unless it gets active because we have dna for growing wings and scales too.
The etenal question is do niggs from Africa once raised as toddlers in America or Europe still nog the fuck out?

Rare flag!

Niggers are a genetic dead end

The abo looks like fucking Aughra from Dark Crystal.

Explore the cosmos or get killed for wearing the wrong color shirt

you misspelled non-whites

youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U
Very occasionally our natives do things well. I dare you not to get into this song. Ignoring the lyrics and shit and the politics.

do you feel like your average unemployed, weed-smoking good for nothing white boy from south boston is more meaningful in this world than someone like Leroy Sané?

Let me correct myself, muds

This. I can see why they do it, it's good for them, but it's not good for us.

Yes, seamus from southie has more innate potential than le trequan

>muh sports

Attached: brainlet wojak.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>not posting the don't huff gasoline song

youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4

>Niggers are a genetic dead end
Pic is 100% the truth

Attached: evolution_of_man.jpg (1515x2079, 534K)

this makes me laugh every single time

>Canadian more evolved than nordic
I see the shitposting tendency runs deep

Name the most influential athlete from 500 years ago. You can't. Now think of ten influential scientists from 500 years ago. Pretty easy right? Athletes don't matter and they don't have a lasting impact on society because they don't leave anything behind which will help society or matter in the long run.

They are animals

The abos are less than 4000 years old. They were picked up in Western India by the Phoenicians, shipped here as slave labour and then left behind when their global empire collapsed.

Well at least it's a wholesome message and less degenerate than American black rap.

US black rap:
>Smoke crack
>Fuck until you get STDs
>Never get married
>If you have a kid, run away

Abo rap:
>don't huff petrol

The abos are less than 4000 years old. They were picked up in Western India by the Phoenicians, shipped here as slave labour and then left behind when their global empire collapsed.

Attached: 1519462151764.jpg (244x250, 6K)

>don't huff petrol

Can confirm this is true

youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU

lmao My sides are in a parallel dimension
Wise Aboriginal Elders perform on QandA with Antony Hegarty:
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Attached: abbo_nigger.png (449x443, 233K)

The aussies are less than 200 years old. They were picked up in London slums by the coppers, shipped here as prison labour and then left behind when their global empire collapsed.
ftfy

Then lowlife British castoffs advanced a continent by 10,000 years. Fact

>half heatedly chants
>chuckles
>clears his throat
>tranny trying desperately to put a piano theme to it

based

Attached: 1505275969963s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

Haha nice one m80

Attached: B44961F9-FE7D-40D7-9F64-CBCDB9471E06.png (453x500, 80K)

>The way he looks over at them at 1:40 is just nauseating. Could that hyper liberal over emotional waste of human life possibly lay it on any thicker? The very implication that there is something brave, beautiful, courageous or any kind of triumph-over-adversity narrative here is just a testament to how liberals aren't even trying anymore. Their thinly veiled pandering to people who are just following a trend of anything that can be labeled 'tolerant' is repulsive. These two aboriginals obviously are barely able to remember how to breathe after years of major drug abuse - don't sit there at a piano and pretend everything is alright you fucking faggot.

And yet all ethnicities show the hallmarks of behavior modernity.

how behaviorally modern is an ethnic group that averages 70 IQ?

Nice bantz m8

That "average" includes every 1/6gorillionth abo who can't locate a pureblood anywhere in their ancestry but still ticks the box for gibs.

True abos have an IQ closer to 50

>Now think of ten influential scientists from 500 years ago. Pretty easy right?
i can't think of 2 scientists from ~1518 let alone 10 influential ones

i mean, people like bacon and descartes weren't even born until the latter half of that century and they came up with the scientific method as we know it today

can YOU name 10 influential scientists from 500 years ago?

also he said leroy sane but could just as easily said Dumas or Sowell or something -- your argument has no weight

Is he, dare I say it, /oursavage/?

this seems strange -- that's markedly low for a gorilla, like, 50 iq is on the average-dumb end of an animal that's too dumb to develop fire and tool use

aborigines have developed tool use and fire, right
like the numbers you people come up with seem way off

unironically, Abos never discovered how to make fire. They waited for lightning to ever use fire.

>Australian Abos were genetically isolated for at least 50k years before European contact

No. Humans have inhabited Australia for 50k years - this population only became isolated within the last 11.5k-25k, when Sundaland-Sahul experienced a massive flood caused by volcanism and glacial melting.

>The San people diverged 200k years ago

Africans and non-Africans probably diverged 220k years ago based on the dubious Out-of-Africa hypothesis. Y-haplogroup A00 is 338k years old, and all non-African males are descended from BT.

>Behavior Modernity occurred 40-50k years ago

Based on the Levallois technique, it's probably more like 400k years old;

>nature.com/articles/nature25444
>Luminescence dating at the stratified prehistoric site of Attirampakkam, India, has shown that processes signifying the end of the Acheulian culture and the emergence of a Middle Palaeolithic culture occurred at 385±64 thousand years ago

>The ethnicities with the greatest amount of genetic interaction with others have the highest IQs

See pic. The name of the paper is 'A high-coverage Neandertal genome from Vindija Cave in Croatia.'

Heterozygosity directly measures how inbred a person or population is, because inbreeding prunes the diversity of alleles which are inherited. Each person inherits two alleles, one from each parent - inbreeding quickly makes these two alleles identical, lowering heterozygosity and increasing homozygosity.

As you can see, Africans have a higher heterozygosity than non-Africans. This implies that;

1: Non-Africans have been subject to founder effects which narrowed their genetic diversity,
2: This involved a diverse population becoming inbred after leaving Africa, or more likely - a handful of people left Africa and had sex with their own sisters.

Basically, the best and brightest created inbred families, and this improved them and led to greater diversity in pigmentation, facial and skull shape, etc than seen in the wild human.

Attached: IMG_6177.png (2208x1242, 421K)

They're the only people on the planet who have evidence of once having use of the wheel, but then forgetting how toyou make one.

It is my hypothesis that they were taught absolutely everything by other people and then have spent the last few thousand years forgetting all of it.

everything you said there is factually incorrect. It's stunning really.

Y-haplogroup R is only 27kya. It came from P1, which probably emerged in the Philippines;

>nature.com/articles/ejhg2014106.pdf
>The largest of these subclades, K2b, is divided into two clusters: K2b1 and K2b2. K2b1 combines the previously known haplogroups M, S, K-P60 and K-P79, whereas K2b2 comprises haplogroups P and its subhaplogroups Q and R
>Interestingly, the monophyletic group formed by haplogroups R and Q, which make up the majority of paternal lineages in Europe, Central Asia and the Americas, represents the only subclade with K2b that is not geographically restricted to Southeast Asia and Oceania. Estimates of the interval times for the branching events between M9 and P295 point to an initial rapid diversification process of K-M526 that likely occurred in Southeast Asia, with subsequent westward expansions of the ancestors of haplogroups R and Q

K2b came from K2, which is only found in Australian males;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_K2
>The only living males reported as carrying the basal paragroup K2* (K-M526) are indigenous Australian males
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26515539/
>Dating of C-M347, K-M526*, and S-P308 indicates that all are at least 40,000 years old

The distance between K2* and R* isn't 50k - it's 25k. Many Europeans are Y-haplogroup I, which predates K2*.

As far as you doubting the rest... lol, just lol.

Attached: IMG_1331.jpg (933x519, 116K)

This triggers the larping nazi.

> Neanderthals went extinct around 40k years ago
wrong

>The ethnicities with the greatest amount of genetic interaction with others have the highest IQs
wrong
goddamn you fucking commie kike
trying to dress your commie racemixing lies up as some anti-abbo red pill
you fucking evil kike
we will kill you

i fucking choked on my cocoa

BUT MAKE MORE MONEY THAN A HARD WORKING WHITE BOGAN

FUCKING JEEEWS

ah yeah. About that...... I categorically will not accept any ancestor guilt for all the bad stuff my great, great, great, grand dad did in London all those years ago.

Given the relatively human appearance of equally ancient races like Andamanese, it's my theory that abbos were actively devolving away from a neotenous human to fill some ecomorphological niche that required less brain power, like a cannibalistic camel or some other monstrous lumbering quadruped.

Attached: abbo riker.jpg (686x527, 37K)

did a pretty good job, britain is full of pussies and cowards and no people with balls.

Evidence has it that majority of African's also bred with other homo population's as well in Africa.
I would also argue that the other homo "species" weren't true but subspecies or races. This is less of a criticism of human evolution biology and more of a criticism of taxonomy. The fucking "eco friendly" greens made the idea of a species so relative that any minor distinct population is consider a new species. Doesn't matter if they breed and produce fertile young, doesn't matter that their is large intermixed zone. There need to be a revolution in taxonomy as the current methods don't line up with the reality that kingdoms and classes can have very different point of either exchanging dna or rate viability before distinct populations have speciation occur. There is also lack of classification for how the population is distinct and how viable the offspring are.

Abos had no fire. No wheel. No philosophy. No math. No science. No concept of abstract time. No writing. No alphabet. Extremely shallow language. No centralized governments. No domestication of animals. No agriculture. Nothing. Abos might be the most primitive race to ever exist.

If you care about who has made the most genetic changes since the money times... if you really truly believe that evolution stops in certain races...

Then you should live in Croatia. The "furthest distance" genetically speaking from the original humans.

Attached: krogan mugwumps.jpg (2000x1333, 1.73M)

>Abos had no fire. wrong they used it for hunting
>No wheel. wrong, they used logs to roll canoes
>No philosophy. wrong, dreamtime
>No math. wrong, they could count mounths and rainfall
>No science. correct, noone in the 4th world has science
>No concept of abstract time. wrong, dreamtime
>No writing. correct (unless you count art)
>No alphabet. correct
>Extremely shallow language. wrong, the yolgnu language is highely developed
>No centralized governments. correct, they were nomadic tribes
> No domestication of animals. correct, you cant domesticate australian wildlife (unless you count dingo, which they did)
>No agriculture. correct, there is no farm able crop native to Australia

every single culture that started in the 4th world and had no contact is the same.

name me one culture that was completely isolated in an inhospitable wasteland, with no contact with anyone else, and did well

>name me one culture that was completely isolated in an inhospitable wasteland, with no contact with anyone else, and did well

Inuit

your a fucking idiot

Attached: 1519779452884.png (807x700, 445K)

>had no metal
>no writtings
>lived in tents
>nomadic
>no science
>no medicine
>had contact with mongols who gave them metals and taught higher concepts

try again

nice meme, now try to give me some actual rebuttal

This was a top 100 track for years here

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks

Can you prove that statement about Croatia?

On average? Yeah. The average white person is better than the average black person. No argument.

If you're cherry picking one of the worst whites in America (impoverished stoner) versus a random mixed race athlete... I honestly don't know what point you're trying to make.

>Inuit
Based. Largest brains. Eat sea meat. Hunt Vikings for sport.

>can YOU name 10 influential scientists from 500 years ago?

>Newton
>Galilel
>da Vinci
>Vesalis
>Paracelsus
>William Harvery
>Coperincus
>Aristotle
>Plato
>Pythagoras

10 scientists named.

Also shit knifes

I thought race-mixing was better for IQ and physical health

Only under centuries of intensive selective pressure.

The immediate results are the well known amerimutt phenomenon.

Attached: fitness epistasis.png (536x917, 1.42M)

fucking aboriginals lived on one of the most resource rich islands in the world and fucking invented a stick over the course of 60,000 years

>Iron?
>Coal?
>Oil?
>Natural Gas?
>Gold?
>Uranium?
>Thousands of kilometres of coastline?
>fertile soil?
>Plentiful timber?

what was the average IQ of aboriginals again?

>Iron?
>Coal?
>Oil?
>Natural Gas?
>Gold?
>Uranium?
>fertile soil?
>Plentiful timber?

half the shit you named doesnt mean jack in the 4th world.

let me paint you a picture mate, you wake up from your shitty bark hut, youre hungry, there are not any easily edible plants around, the best you got is some berries and morton bay nuts which are poisonous, you have to soak them in a stream for a couple days. so you think to yourself "hmmm, maybe i can make a farm", but no, every seasonal berry plant is Australia is horrible to grow, they take many year before they mature, if there is a drought they dont produce berries, if you live in the tropical climate then half the area cant be cleared for farming without serious resource wastage,were talking months of trying to keep the jungle from creeping in.

so you think to yourself, "maybe i could breed animals" but you cant, kangeroos will jump over any fence you have, koalas and wombats take years to double their population, they only have one young at a time. cassoways and emus are worse, since they can kill you and they only lay a couple eggs a year. so breeding animals for food is off the table.

"well maybe i can fish" you think to yourself. thats great and all but then you have to find bodies of fresh water. ones that wont evaporate in the Australian summer.

so at the end of all this, you are forced to move from place to place, spending 90% of your waking hours foraging and hunting. any spare time you do have is usually spent taking care of kids or the tribe.

literally every culture who had no contact with others never got:

>Iron?
>Coal?
>Oil?
>Natural Gas?
>Gold?
>Uranium?
>fertile soil?
>Plentiful timber?

without hinderances, take mesoamerican cultures, they only relied on obsidian, no metal for tools at all.

another reason is that smelting metal takes a very specific kind of wood, i litterally did a study on this.

Adolf Hitler theorized that the spark of genius might have been present in only one ancient race, from which other peoples have branched out, and that race mixing with lesser humanoids has caused degeneration; only the Aryan race has kept this spark of genius, and must be careful not to mix their heritage away.

Seems like cherry picking with some photoshopping. First you take away their humanity then start rounding them up.

except a plethora of genius level people come from all kinds of cultures.
greeks (duh)
anglos (also duh)
arabs (mathematics and science)
Chinese (philosophy)
jews (nobel prizes galore)

Their eficient tho bruh

Fuck off you abbo apologist, there are zero excuses as to why abbos managed to invent rudimentary wooden tools and bark structures after 60k years and it's because they were fucking retarded. As soon as grog and petrol were introduced it was game over, the stolen generation was probably the last hope for furthering aboriginal hope and non embarrassing place in society but they keep chimping out hard about that and prefer to go back to petrol sniffing and diddling kids 24/7.

It's harsh but we have done pretty much all we can for these blokes but the grog and petrol are simply more inviting than being educated and living successful, productive lives. I personally thing there should be a stolen generation 2, any kiddy diddling would be dramatically less than what is already happening to these poor bastards.

Wait wat?

>genetic interaction
so racemixing is good
thanks user

kek

They all had/have Aryan admixture. Anglos are just a Germanic tribe, Greeks were White, the nobel prize winning kikes all had European admixture. Arabs aren't Persians and Chinks are overrated (also they found White emperors in ancient Chinese tombs).

germans build civ from 3000bc all over the world
but forgot about germany until romans thought them how to civ (not before destroying the empire with gibsmedats)

>germans build civ from 3000bc all over the world
das rite

>but forgot about germany until romans thought them how to civ (not before destroying the empire with gibsmedats)
The greatest Roman emperors were genetically GERMANIC. They all had blonde/red hair.

>We whites also imprisoned and executed criminals

Even niggers do this. It just turns into burning witches a bit more often.

>they found White emperors in ancient Chinese tombs
[Citation needed]

Wait, hold on.. I've got. IQ is a social construct?

forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2015/07/18/these-red-haired-chinese-mummies-come-from-all-over-eurasia-dna-reveals/#4796fcdd3e2c

but germany was full of barbarians living in huts until 1200ac i guess they werent germanic
germans were busy in china and persia and rome and greece and egypt

snownigger meme is hillarious